DROP THE HATE

I just came onto this board, and quite frankly I am appalled. I am a Zionist Christian, and I find the views expressed on this board to be, at best awkward, at worst, disgusting. Jews are not our enemies, they are our friends. You say that Jews own important banks and business institutions? So what? They need that to protect Israel from the Muslim invaders. You say Jews are diluting our culture? You mean our culture founded on hatred, slavery, and oppression? Jews are simply leading the charge of progress.

You say that Israel is attempting to oust Palestinians from their homeland? All of that land belongs to Israel. Palestinians are dangerous and violent, and would wipe out Israel in a heartbeat if given the chance.

So seriously, get over your stupid Hitler-worshiping neo-Nazi ways and support Israel in the fight against the barbarian Muslim hordes. Or you will soon find you will have no choice but to convert to Islam. Love Israel, Desire Peace, Seek Love, and Practice Tolerance.

Attached is a picture of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

davewainscott.blogspot.com/2007/08/transvestites-and-christian-jerks.html#links
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am a Zionist Christian
throw yourself into a fire

Wow, are you condemning me to Hell? I can't believe the level of Satanic hate on this website!

Seriously, I am going to pray for you! Just like the undocumented immigrants who come to this country seeking a better life for the glory of G-d!

You know... if you don't like this place, no one is forcing you to stay. You can continue to try to convince people of things they don't agree with, which in all honesty, people here will read your comments, and they will debate you, or you can decide not to hang around a space on the 'net you don't like and not have to deal with these people.

Just letting you know, not everyone on this board agrees on religion, politics, economics, or really anything. There are people who share beliefs, and you can lurk more and at least try to understand why they feel that way, which you'll still have to wade through a lot of Memes, Satire, and Shitposts to understand, or you can fuck right the hell off and go elsewhere.

And if you really want to find the Hitler-Worshipping Neo-Nazi's, you should find the Kraut boards. Not this place.

I'm a Mormon and I'm telling you to fuck off to a space on the 'net that actually wants you there. If you don't feel like you belong on this part of the net, please go to one that you do belong in. Do not try to change others, because at the end of the day, you are the only person you have control over.

This has been your Public Service Announcement, Goodnight.

Also, "God" isn't Censored on this board. You can speak freely.

I'm a Jewish Anti-Zionist.

I'm sorry but I cannot allow such hateful speech to continue being posted. You evil nazis need to understand that your hateful viewpoints are a thing of the past, and will be irrelevant once G-d reunites the races of men in harmony!

>Zionist.
Go live with the kikes or off yourself, POS.

I have decided not to write the Lord's entire name. I have decided to emulate G-d by not mocking the Lord and writing his full name!

God damn you cash-niggers are ruining everything with censorship

>Evil Nazi's
Again, you're making sweeping generalizations.

I'd like to ask you a very important question: Do you take everything at Face-Value, or do you constantly fly off the handle at everyone you meet?

You're a dirty Nigger. And that's all you'll ever be. Go back to whence you came.

I am not making generalizations you bigot! It is a well known fact that all people who are against Israel are Nazis or Nazi sympathizers! I am a Christian intellectual and I have read the bible over 8 times! I know what G-d has to say about you terrible Nazis! Also, I won't respond to a horrible racist word. Just because I am a Christian Zionist of Jewish heritage does not make your viewpoint any less hateful!

Cite sources please.
Also, nice bait, I fell for it. Now, Please leave. We don't want your kind here anyways.

>nazis just for opposing select jews
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
You're condemning people just because they haven't yet realized that many jews are good, but its the ones who pretend to be like the rest and side with satan that make them look bad, come on man
either youre trolling or just letting your rage out on people by immediately judging them

Wow man, you must be roleplaying
Those illegals stole their spot from people who are already here
you support the criminal and spite the innocent
I've talked to many illegals
they all know what they're doing is wrong but they dont care and selfishly put themselves before the entire country
they have an entire country just for them and lazily come here instead of make it better
you have a lot to learn

No, Jesus wont come back if they rebuild the temple. Quit making shit up. Only God knows the date.

I source the bible that is the True Word of G-d. It tells me that people like you are the LITERAL Anti-Christ! If you are against the Chosen People you are automatically against the Lord since he too was of Jewish heritage! Just because you worship the people that killed over 6,000,000 in the Auschwitz Concentration Camp!

Thanks Sup Forumstard. You're a good ally.

Pic related is literally you right now

Those poor undocumented migrants are fleeing their poverty! It is our Lordly Duty to provide aid and Guidance in the Lord to these less fortunate. I can't believe that people like you still exist after 8 years of a black President! This is Sinful! We are all equal in the Lord!

man, you must really be bored to pose yourself as an idiot here

I say this is bait, nobody can be that dumb

How the fuck did protestants end up worshiping kikes? Have you ever read Martin Luther?

> 'G-d'
> Christian

This is trolling but ok I'll play.

Op, I believe in Jesus, and after I think it's ridiculous you can say that land belongs to the Jews. So what if it does? Is bloodshed what he would have wanted? No. Don't you find it funny the Jews survived Hitler and treat the Palestinians the way they do? I'm not a fan of middle East people...but to say they would take the Jews out in a heartbeat? Yes they would...and the Jews would kill them all too. I'm not supporting a bunch of morons willing to kill each other over fucking dirt and sacred sights. Not so sacred if the land is haunted with murders.

Saged and hidden.

We of course have ceased with the hatred of Jews since the end of the Civil Rights movement and the death of Mr. Luther who died so that our Friends of Color could worship with us together in the name of the Lord!

This is blatant Anti-Semitism! I will pray to G-d that He saves your poor soul from Perdition!

If they were truly for the us the people you'd let us retain our sovereignty. No one asked you to be our parents and furthermore you wouldn't be promoting our soldiers to get killed for your protection. No sensationalist centralized government is good, even the shit peddled by the neo nazis.

I am not "trolling" as you claim, but instead a true Warrior of the Lord! After the Holocaust by the Nazis, the Chosen People deserved their ancient Homeland back! If the muslim scum who fight against the Righteous State of Israel would just submit to the Holy Regime of the Lord's Chosen people, there would be no violence in the first place! Even I know that dope!

mfw OP completely ignores this

Jews don't love you

But you don't fear violence. Your bs isn't fooling me. When I see videos on liveleak of a girl who's holding her neck from Israeli troops, not showing any remorse, all I see are people reserving their seats in hell. You need to have a talk with Jesus.

Don't you see that the Thousand Year Regime of the Anti-Christ is coming to and end, and that the entire world will finally be ruled by Jesus of Nazareth for the rest of Time? I truly pray for such lost Souls!

You're not gonna change pol with this thread.

You are trying to add a drop of water to a sea of piss and frogs.

I do not ignore anything! I just refuse to a response consisting of a perception of the Word of G-d that has been warped by such HORRIBLE Anti-Semitism!

you are a sheltered faggot if you felt the need to make this kike thread and you've never met a real on-the-ground- Israeli in your life

kys

Umm... I'm sorry but I'm going to need a video proof about FAKE NEWS of Israelis committing acts of unrighteous violence against a people who were not deserving of such violence! Quit spreading such HORRIBLE ANTI-SEMITISM!

>support Israel in the fight...
And you claim to be Christian? Have you seen what they do to people? Have you ever been a part of an occupying force? They're not the good guys, kid.

dispensationalism and the Scofield bible have destroyed Christianity just as bad, if not worse than what Vatican 2 did to Catholicism.

Why can't Isreal help build up Palistine? Help them grow food? Keep their water and electricity running? Help them get jobs?

People are less likely to become terrorists/attack Israeli if they see your making an effort to help and not bulldoze their homes.

You'd think about what the Jews went through they would be more understanding how a suffering people can turn to violence when pushed to the edge of dignity.

it's always fucking Seattle that makes us look bad why is that

I have read what the Word of G-d says about His Chosen People! They are the Blessed of the Lord and all who aid G-d's People will be very Blessed by the wonders of G-d!

Shut the fuck up heretic.

Calvinism or Arminianism?

Everything on Sup Forums is a fucking troll thread.

Fucking JIDF faggots and 15 y/o sperglords. This is bullshit.

You're trolling. Or you're a mad man. I can't find the video on liveleak. The girl was struck by a stray bullet and when Israeli troops had the situation fully under control they just looked at her and didn't help her.

Apparently to you, questioning or calling you out on anything is anti-semitism. You're nuts dude, and would kill for that home land.

How is it a twisting? Khazars are clearly not of the tribe, but claim it. At best, they are shabbos goys. But they elevate their status artificially even while they do their dirty deeds.

Because op is secretly a murderer. He wants to destroy them and forget any lessons the Jews learned in life.

>I am a Zionist Christian,

fuck off cuck

Your a fucking cuck your piece of shit atheist

Gif related

Hey quit bullying the OP you fucking fascist!!!!

I don't understand why you call me "Cuck"! The color of my child's skin does not make me less of a father in the Eyes of the Lord!

It is NOT MURDER if it is in self defense you NAZI! I am TIRED of your HATE!

The pic is partially incorrect, the Israelis had painted over/ covered up their identifiable marking on their jets (never been done before or since then), that's why the sailors sent out the message "under attack by unmarked craft, HELP !"

funny thing is that the U.S. probably gave them or bought those jets for the jews

Yup, you are nuts. Twisting my words to meet your agenda. "Self defense" is waging war, huh? If you're not a troll, you're Satan. Lol. Clearly everything I argued with was hate filled.

ANTI SEMITIC PROPAGANDA!

The Israelis did NOT start the violence! We were only defending the ONLY Jewish state in the world from terrorism and rockets being fired at our Holy Land!

Troll.

However, to answer seriously, Jews have no right to Israel inherently.
Since they're all there now though, we'll try what I like to call the "Solomon Solution".
Israel and Palestine sort their shit out RIGHT NOW and live in peace side by side or we nuke the entirety of the holy land to sterilization. No one will live there for centuries.

So go move there, join their cause, and kill people. I already know that's what you want.

As a Warrior in Christ I do not need to INTERFERE in the affairs of the Holy Land and the Chosen People! I am blessed in the Lord!

Hey, join the raid in
> →
and enrage a Marxist racemixing (((kike))) professor by spamming his YouTube channel

Jesus doesn't need warriors. He wants you to help others.

the man in this pic is a skinny pussy and is probably sore for a week from holding the paper

You don't want to interfere with the chosen people so you will just sit back at home safely, not giving a crap how the Israelis aren't doing everything they can to stop the fighting.

The Lord is disappointed in you for your pointless insults to a true Child of the Lord!

secular jews are our enemies.

ANTI SEMITSM is nothing but SATANIC HATE! I will pray for you so that you may have deliverance in the Lord!

Are you assuming that all Jews are semitic? Many are of european stock.
Also are you assuming that ONLY jews are semitic?

You sir are a racist.

>christian zionist

lmao. you realize jews hate you more than they hate muslims right?

>Christian zionist
Top bait

Ya'll got trolled. Image here 2007.
It was obvious. davewainscott.blogspot.com/2007/08/transvestites-and-christian-jerks.html#links

>zionist christia

You mean you're a cuck?

OP is obvious false flag faggot trying to get people to raid this guy that he doesn't like.

these types of christcucks with their weak bs make me want to abandon atheism and go turbanhead

>stupid goys, the jew is our greatest ally

>Zionist Christian