So, what was the other 97% doing?

So, what was the other 97% doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
youtu.be/QqHi07udxnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Working alongside them or in even more degreding jobs.

dying to end it. you're welcome
also, sage this trash

Well, there was that whole civil war thing.

Not having slaves or being as degraded as slaves for a slightly higher wage.

But yeah, its up to the white man to save you, right? Can't do anything yourselves.

RIP Old Dirty Bastard

Bump

Minding their own fucking business! Loading up on guns in case the King of England decides to walk into your home and slap your gf's ass!

Less then 3 percent of muslims blow up buildings

So what are the other 97% doing about it

*sassy white man here*

Sage goes in the options box

probably wishing we had sent them back

WHITE PEOPLE CALLED THE FUCK OUT

something something jews

620,000 white men died in a civil war to free the slaves in 1860.

Remember how we fought a civil war to free the niggers. At least they could send us a thank you card once in awhile. I'll start.

Dear white people, thanks for being the FIRST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH TO BAN TAKING BLACKS AS SLAVES.

/thread

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

Being poor farmers who didn't even have the right to vote you retarded historically illiterate Nigger.

Colonial and Early America wasn't some "White Paradise"
It was literally only there to benefit the already wealthy.

Fucking this.
/thread is right.

Laughing that blacks sold them their slaves for some worthless nigga shit

Probably working twice as hard as any slave for rich white landowners

Living in Ireland at the time.

Fighting a war to make sure the slaves were free.
The bloodiest war in American history.
Inconsiderate asshat.

>So, what was the other 97% doing?

Working.

Also eventually fighting a major war over it with a death toll over half a million men. Almost every one of them white.

And yet in the south they still fly the traitors flag. The white man doesn't even respect his own.

Wishing we would send them back

They started the bloodiest war in american history

Less than 1% of the U.S. population currently owns sex slaves, so what is the other 99%+ doing about it?

The US was one of the last of the """"civilized"""" countries to ban slavery.

/fred

White people ended slavery, but of course the nignogs don't care about that. They only want to continue whining to suck out even more resources from hard working white people.

>less than 3% of X did Y
>what were the other 97% doing?

This could be applied to literally anything.

To think it is the duty of a race to end atrocities simply because the one doing it is the same race as them is ridiculous. That's like saying 'only a small number of blacks commit murder, yet the others that don't stop it are just as guilty.'

>So, what was the other 97% doing?

Trying to fucking survive.

How are you able to type with your eyes half closed?

Is that Dr. Ben Carson?

Being poor, land-less and either serfs or mill workers. Generally in as bad or worse conditions than the human property in the South.

> Fuck the South.

Owning yer mum!

Fucking died in a civil war over it

Niggers are so ungrateful

We still haven't gotten a "thank you" for it

Why do blacks think they have a corner on slavery?

> Fuck the South and fuck their pet niggers

FTFY.

chunky chong doesn't realize the only reason he has a country and continues to is because of white people.

IT WAS ABOUT STATES RIGHTS REEEEEEEEEEE

Why do black people do this?

Nobody alive today has any connection to slavery. We weren't there. We're not responsible for what happened.

More important question: WHO CARES?

Underground railroad here.

And what states right in particular?

Hmmm

>what was the civil war

Get it together, Tyrone. I know you dropped out in 2nd grade, but still.

Electing people to change it.

There would only be one Korea without the US, i.e. without white people.

only 70% of black men abandon their children so what are the other 30% doing about it.

I'm a descendant of Irish immigrants that fled to the United States during the potato famine.

Gib reparashuns pls

3% of Americans started a goddamn revolutionary war against the biggest and most powerful empire of the time.

Really makes u tink

so what about those black folk who don't commit crime and have info the police could use to solve crimes? what they fuck are they doing??

Not giving a fuck because we were still in Greece at the time.

/thread

Why didn't your ancestors kill the slave owners, nigger?

Slaves are bring sold in africa right now.

Same shit he's doing about them

Damn, so #woke

Also, dear niggas, if you truly wuz kangz, then you can't use the slavery argument.

well in haiti they did. see the results 200 years later?

Because they were the first to invent it.

I shared this same line of thinking with a black person, spoiler alert, I'm racist now.

nah bro see these same kangz also believe that the jews were niggers. so its no big deal aight??

>mfw westerners divide our people, our culture in two for their own interests and we end up with a corrupt government and illuminatis shadowcouncils and they expect us to be thankful

??????

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

probably declaring that slavery was wrong and doing something about it, which would culminate in WHITE REPUBLICAN president abraham lincoln taking a stand against it by outlawing.

white people did not invent slavery, but they were the first to say that SLAVERY IS WRONG.

see what happens when you try this race hustle bullshit? it always ends up making you look stupid. knock it off, you uneducated, puerile little shit.

t. multiracial politically independent trump supporting patriot who disavows both modern democrats/republicans since both want too much government power

The same thing that blacks are doing these days while blacks slaughter each other in the street. Ignoring it.

Yeah, the states' right to own slaves

/THREAD MINE IS BIGGER

Both of my Grandfathers were sharecroppers. One Grandfather lived with colored sharecroppers on either side. I wonder if they were proud of their grand kids like Gramps was for me. I wonder if they turned to niggeryness instead of taking the hard road.

This new thing called "The Civil War"?

What the fuck do they teach in schools these days?

they fought and/or died in the civil war.

650,000 of them died freeing undeserving niggers. So more than the "moderate Muslims" are doing against the "radical" ones. I can't wait for niggers to be bought and sold again, but this time with the bonus of seeing them traded as commodities on the stock exchange.

Israel Cohen, 1912

A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century

youtu.be/QqHi07udxnc

Don't forget Russia and China. And before that, decades of Japanese comfort rape. Pretty much the whole world fucked you over. Sorry gook-ssi.

busy being poor as usual. so fucking clueless, falling for divide and conquer bullshit.

We litteraly had a war over it. Fucking ungrateful niggers would still be running around throwing spears like fucking abos

Don't reply to bait, OP posted one post and bailed.

Sage in options so it doesn't bump.

400,000 white men dies to free the slaves.

>invade the south where only 10% of whites own slaves
>shit it up
>don't even bother to deport the niggers, instead help them rape white southern women
>then put niggers in congress and government
>surprised when 150 years ago the whites there are still pissed off that 40% of their population is made up of subhuman apes because of you

You know how you have holocaust deniers? What about slavery deniers? There was never slavery in the U.S. We rescued black Africans from these other evil black Africans who captured and caged their own country men. We felt bad for them and welcomed them into America, gave them jobs, free housing and food, education and modern medicine.

>620,000 white men died in a civil war to free the slaves in 1860.
still believing the North's narrative, I see.

Pretending to be moot is a perma ban

Fuck they got me here.
> tfw I want to pay reparations now

Literally the bloodiest war in US history

My family was underground railroad, fought for the North, and started the first black Baptist seminary school in the States.

Fuck y'all, we've done enough.

than* /thread

>less than 3% of Africans were slaves
>what were the other 97% doing about it
That's right, nothing. Because they still wouldn't be able to develop the means to get here without the white man's help.

have a relative (same last name) who fought in the union calvary and lost his leg in the civil war. Have the plaque to prove it. I'm bron and raised in deep south and Always bring this up whenever Im arguing about how white people are so racist

Underrated post

Served in the 14th WV. VOLUNTEER infantry you cunt

Unfair, because slavery was only widely used in the New World. By the 1860's all of the new world colonies had succeeded.

European countries could abolish slavery no problem because they didn't have very many.

Countries like Brazil, or the Ottoman Empire, which relied on slaves (like the United States) didn't abolish slavery until the 1880's.

Passing the 13th nigga

They're stayin woke my nigga.

Minding their own fucking business.

Is this nigger seriously implying that if the roles were reversed, niggers would have come to the aid of white slaves? Don't make me laugh. Funny how whites have a moral obligation to help everyone but themselves, but niggers are only obligated to help each other get ahead of whitey.

White man's burden, indeed.

civil war wasn't about slavery retard

Mostly being poor, working-class people with zero political clout, and it still led to the civil war.

it was paided for in blood
now shut the fuck up nig