This is Trump's America

This is Trump's America.

Look what you did, Sup Forums. LOOK.

Feels good.

all memes aside this shit is retarded and makes us look bad. I'm not edgy enough to start pushing Muslims down fucking stairs

It's beautiful, what's you're point?

(((You)))

Yeah of course, but who cares, op is a faggot.

They should be afraid of being Muslim in public just like they make people uncomfortable when they're being Muslim in public, wondering if they're about to allahu akbar.

I wish this happened more often.

oh my goodness poor poor niggers

>Look what you did, Sup Forums

Nah, look what actually being the highest terrorist group in the world does.

They're lucky she didn't blow up desu

Another fake story. I give it 2 days tops before the person admits they threw themselves down the stairs.

It's still Obama's America

Humans are talking, bean nigger. And when it comes to making people uncomfortable, you certainly don't have any room to do so.

And if Clinton had won the election this magically would not have happened?

Maybe if she wasn't a fucking terrorist.

>Also, likely a false report, like the others.

Being that NYC is literally covered in cameras, they should be able to find this guy. It's funny how the (((media))) is always reporting on the incident but can never find the guy.

lol @ mohammed. I hope your mother gets pushed down the stairs one of these days.

>This is Trump's America
Nope, it's still Obama's. Nice try.

Surely this was caught on a camera. Need photos and video to help them find the perp.

awesome!!

It's a shame she didn't snap her neck on the way down.

Railing on that fake news like it's goin' outta style, but don't really want to offer a proper retraction when their shit is found out

you will join them on day of the rope traitor.

>New York City

Surely there was a surveillance camera that captured this event, or maybe a bystander with a cell phone?

Or, any kind of objective evidence of any form?

Free disability benefits from 2 seconds of falling

How many male witnesses does she have?

;)

I don't give a FUCK about muslims. any time something bad happens to one of them it's a net gain for the world

Obvious fake story is obvious.

If this was legit, she would have been pushed in front of the train instead of down some stairs.

Holy shit that actually happened? In the city that got 9/11'd. You're shitting me right?

Colour me shocked.

If it's happened (it didn't), she deserved it for being a muslim.

Americans don't understand because they have no Muslims in their country, but 99% of them deserve to be killed.

CBS News, knows fake news agent

>This is Trump's America.
This is PRE-Trump's America. Just wait, faggot. It hasn't even begun.

Given the string of fake "hate crimes" that have sprung up in the last month, I'm gonna go ahead and call this one bullshit too.

Wasn't it just revealed that the SPLC was hiding documented hate crimes against white kids after Trumps win?

Where's the video?

No proof? I thought so. Nice (((fake news))) lugenpresse.

Damn right.

>Trump's America
it's a blue city moron. you can't even be prejudiced correctly.

>passive acceptance of the narrative.
fuck off

>be muslim
>trip on your own burqa
>I WAS ATTACKED BY A WHITE SUPREMACIST

It must be true, telling lies is against sharia law

Trumptards.

wtf im muslim now!

welp no proof is to be found, looks like another case of the ol' FAKE NEWS