Did you know that Japan is the only right wing country that isn't an authoritarian shithole?

Did you know that Japan is the only right wing country that isn't an authoritarian shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/05/09/national/fukushima-activist-fights-fear-and-discrimination-based-on-radiation/#.WEY9aIrQftQ
japantoday.com/category/crime/view/more-than-1200-cases-of-theft-reported-by-home-owners-in-fukushima-no-go-zone-since-2011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well they only have 2000 Jews, so it makes perfect sense to me

NUKE JAPAN!!!

they also have almost no birthrate, gonna be hard to keep up even with their isolationist attitude

A lot of things that would be laws in other countries are just localized common sense in Japan. That's the beauty of a high-context society.

Doesn't hurt that the people are more civil.

yes goy you need more people, better bring in some immigrants to fix that

The Japanese fertility rate is currently higher than Germany's. Nice try jew.

Right. If they bring in one immigrant family and that family has 8 kids, it will take like 40 japs to produce that many japanese kids.

They need some sort of motivation to fuck that isn't just piss fetishes and girls squeaking

They're not allowed a proper army since we made them a protectorate. Japan is pretty based but how far will they go if we turn them loose? Ya know, let them off the leash? They might go hard right or they might just keep doing what they're doing until Best Korea gets uppity.

It's worse when you restrict the rates to native Germans of Germany.

FUCK
OFF

Japan is already over-capacity for population. There's no need for mountainous islands to have so many people. Declining population is a good thing for japan STAY OUT.

I don't think 1.4 japs is gonna be enough to keep up with the death rate kiddo

You need some surplus to export over seas.

>export
>japanese

Doesn't parse. Japanese who leave Japan are no longer 日本人. They're foreigners once they leave: 外国人

Did you know Japan still denies war crimes such as the Rape of Nanking and the Bataan death march?

Nanking literally never happened. All of the pictures that you have undoubtedly seen come from Chinese sources.

Pretty sure you can only commit war crimes on real people.

Perhaps not in the strict legalist sense, the authoritarianism and conformism comes from their hammer the nail down culture.

kill your self, shina dog

>nanking
>happened

pick one Zhang

You know the Japanese barely learn their own history? They don't even know what the fuck happened.

Only those still alive do.

>Rape of Nanking
only the number of victims is disputed

>deny Bataan Death March
wut

except for this one

Fake history is a scourge just like fake news. Don't believe it!

Check out this 外国人

jap war crimes were real and widespread.

Isn't South Korea almost a police state in some ways?

Wondering why this "Japanese" use Chinese characters?

>支那兔应该死亲妈

And instead of going the full retard germany route "apologize for everything ever and make your future sons pay for past crimes until they inventively elect another dangerous populist figure".

Japan went the complete opposite and suppresses any knowledge of it in their schools.
Idk whats worse desu, making a future generation suffer for a war it never fought or making a future generation suffer in ignorance of the past.

you actually believe there's a such thing as an honorable suicide

>automation is taking jobs, there wont be enough jobs
>we need immigrants to take more jobs people wont do

who is to say that their population wont eventually settle and they will still be functional even without a billion immigrants to fill slums especially with more work becoming automated and their population settling at a level cohesive to this change in required workforce.

Sort of but most people I know who grew up there said it wasn't bad at all, just different. They worship aesthetics and tech culture similar to places like cali but in a different way. My friend got a gift card for plastic surgery for his birthday if that says anything.

I'd kill for their internet though.

You have to go back

back to where?

I'm actually a 米国人 anyway. I just study Japanese culture and society and generally support their ethnic homogeneity.

Neoliberal capitalism cannot function without constant growth. If there is no growth, the entire system collapses in on itself. Immigration helps keep the population growing thereby increasing the GDP without having to resort to expensive wealth redistribution programs (i.e. taxation.)

fucking hell posters like you still exists? You made me go back to the 2012-13 Sup Forums

>lot of things that would be laws in other countries are just localized common sense in Japan. That's the beauty of a high-context society.

Can you give some examples ofcthe customs that would be laws?

No, it's not the end of the world if idiot banks fail because they over-leverage and can't survive in a no/negative growth environment. Fuck them. Neoliberalism a shit.

You mean the Ron Paul era where most of this board discovered libertarianism from wikipedia for the first time?

Not him but one obvious one is if you lose your camera or wallet in a town, it probably got turned into the closest police box and you can get it back easily. Littering is highly frowned upon. Being obnoxious on public transit is highly discouraged. Also observe how they behave during natural disasters.

>Doesn't hurt that the people are more civil.

Yeah, it's common sense to discriminate against people from areas ravaged by natural disasters.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/05/09/national/fukushima-activist-fights-fear-and-discrimination-based-on-radiation/#.WEY9aIrQftQ

They still have the mentality of 3rd Worlders.

>Also observe how they behave during natural disasters.

japantoday.com/category/crime/view/more-than-1200-cases-of-theft-reported-by-home-owners-in-fukushima-no-go-zone-since-2011

Just like niggers.

None of this is different from any white country not thoroughly infested by shitskins. It's hilarious how people view behaviors that were once taken for granted in white society as praiseworthy.
They don't like radiation. Probably because of the atom bomb...

>No, it's not the end of the world

Your world maybe. It would be for our lovely capitalist overlords however.

Fukushima meltdown was not a natural disaster.

Radiation victims have damaged genetics, not fit for breeding anymore.

bad goy!