How to commit genocide in the 21st century?

If you were to commit genocide in the 21st century how would you carry it out? Remember we are in the golden age of technology. How could it be possible to carry it out and have no one complain and no one to listen? And no other nation to intrude on it as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998478/Teenage-Afghan-immigrant-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would be very, very difficult to cover up if you were killing a substantial amount of people. The age of government controlled ignorance is over.

This is not the place to talk about such things.

define genocide.

On contrary its the perfect place.

Would you talk treason within the court of the King? If so, you must either be a fool or a kingsman.

Cut off aid to Africa and watch hundreds of millions of them die because they are currently breeding out of control only due to the aid the west gives them which is unsustainable.

You said it.

The same way it's always been done: start a war and then kill whoever you don't like

There really isn't anything to it other than that. Being able to keep it secret is simply impossible and ultimately pointless anyway - dead people don't come back to life once people discover they are dead.

>If you were to commit genocide in the 21st century how would you carry it out?
This is how it's being done by the kikes right now.

It was probably easier 100 years ago when the kikes just let 67 million white non kikes in the eastern bloc starve to death.

Nuke em

You just disguise at is a "civil conflict"

There are genocides happening in Yemen, Syria, and places in Africa. It's just not as systemic as they usually are.

Assuming I am a fool isn't a good idea friend.

Lovely weather today no?

I would convince people that having children was a burden and provide them with the means to not bear them.

step 1. move your people of choice into region you choose to genocide
step 2. have your people breed like fucking rabbits. if possible, make it difficult for the hated group to have children
step 3. in 1-2 generations your people will have majority rule of the region. continue for 1-2 generations and the hated group will functionally be relegated to reservations.

this is what china does desu.

Vote Democrat :v)

immigration.

this

Remember Rome had no oracles thats greek stupidity.

>genocide in the middle east and africa

Didn't they move a whole entire city over night and it has the west pissed?

Understood.
Keep at it.

venom-tipped butt-plugs, the only solution

Based Russian user posted a thread introducing the concept of the Overton Window a couple of days ago before it got slid by meme and pizzagate denial threads. That would form a pretty framework for getting something extreme like unopposed genocide of an entire people done.

Direct white bois to BLACKED.COM

I pray to Kek for forgiveness for my sins and ask for his guidance in this dark and troubled time.

The way to do it today would be to vaccinate all the people you want to live then release some virile disease.

Just openly commit the genocide while denying everything.

Fully embrace the absurdity of the situation. When foreign powers condemn the genocide, condemn it right along with them, while the trains keep on bringing undesirables to the camps. Send you goons to purge villages, then turn up the next day for a photo-op handing out humanitarian aid to the survivors and decrying the awful abuses they've suffered.

By the time anyone manages to figure out what to do about it, the genocide will be complete and the issue will drop from the news cycle and be forgotten.

To cull out one group within a greater population I came up with this plan
It requires money and time and a very small dedicated group
>Buy candy making factory large enough to make an order of several million units
>Hire marketing company to get mailing addresses for specific ethnic group (companies do this all the time already)
>Come up with some basic advertising aimed specifically at that population
>Make candy, enough boxes to send one to all the addresses
>Candy needs to contain a pison or biological agent slow acting enough that no one shows symptoms before all packages are mailed and consumed
>Candy needs to be of high enough quality to guarantee all is consumed
>Label and mail all packages

Some downsides:
At least some of your team will be caught.
You won't get all of your target group, just a very large number
Blacks in particular have a weakness for sweets so you will get very high penetration. Latinos too. Jews will require a clever marketing scheme appealing to their perverse nature or at least half will ignore the bait.

Invite a huge number of unlike human groups into their country to outbreed them and interbreed with them.

Putting measures in place to prevent births within the group is probably the way. Flood their communities with members of other ethnic groups to encourage miscegenation or simply outbreed them. Attack their culture and shared values as well to reduce in-group cohesion and reduce the chance of any resistance. Control the narrative by painting the desire to preserve themselves as a distinct entity as something negative.

This is of course playing the long game and assuming an eventual physical genocide is the goal, it is unlikely to reached in full, but may be very successful in part. Cultural genocide, often a precursor to physical genocide, is much easier to do with the power of mass media and the education system.

we already have it, AIDS

for Africa? i'd open it to mass Chinese and Indian immigrants

deprive a generation of employment, opportunity, hope

watch as they give up, check out, an hero by their hundreds of thousands

no-one would suspect a thing

Be israel.

Remember at this point all countries are lucked out. The bad guys have a weapon that isolates any magnetic element from the alloy and causes the majority of weapons to become useless in war. The sea is not safe and neither are the skies.

When I took a sociology module at university, the lecturer explained something similar in terms of thesis - antithesis - synthesis.

You have the thesis, how society is, and along comes the antithesis, what a group wants society to be. You then get a synthesis, a point between the two.

However, it doesn't have to stop there, you come up with a new antithesis, or just relentlessly push the original antithesis, and each new synthesis will be closer to the anithesis.

>tfw people dismiss sociology as pointless
>tfw we're all dancing to the sociologists' tunes because they figured out how to manipulate society as a whole

How do you disassociate people from their own feelings?

If it were not for Trump, the MSM would be well on their way to marching us into alt-right information terrorist reeducation camps in Guantanamo under order of the patriot act

Simple..Planned Parenthood

This

Africa has enough land to feed the entire continent. They have fallen for a very brusque kind of greed.

Imagine the recent zika spread. Using mosquitos. Look at the climate at the point of origin. And look at the people less susceptible to it due to climate. Whoever had power and money invested into that situation may have done it for a colder climate country.

Be Jewish. Yell about muh 6 gorillion if it is ever brought up.

I've been pondering that idea about false genocides. And having the enemy advertise it. And put pictures of their ally elites as the genocidal idiots just so they same country that advertises the movement kills them after they believed a lie for far too long and instead they are left with no true ally but beasts that want to it alive.

I hope you have pics singabro.

Slowly with mass immigration from hostile places. If you get caught just scream racist at all who oppose it.

Pic related, is op.

(hi FBI!)

> If you were to commit genocide in the 21st century how would you carry it out?

I'd have the media report it as bringing democracy to poor sandniggers. With the media on your side you can go to Iraq, kill 1+ million people, and get away with it. Oh, wait...

1 million out 30 some odd is pretty low for one of the greatest military powers in the world. If he really wanted to do that, the numbers would be at least 10 million if not higher.

Someone told me that a genocide is supposed to be happening right now. On american soil using invaders. Religious atheists (sounds absurd but there are many) believe that the tale of the bible is not focused around jerusalem. As jews did not exist but came to fruition with the first roman republic in 509bc. Technically the bible is the story of how they tamed the wild pagans. So they get -509+2000 (2 millenias)+1 (full completion) and they get the year 1492. The year of invasion and the first genocide. And if you calculate it to modern day, the second millenia from our perspective is 2001. Happy doomsday guys. Suffer well.

Slowly, in short bursts, and quasi-legally.

Bulldoze a house from the target ethnicity, build a house and move in a new family. Slowly do this over the course of several decades while waging an on-again off-again war of attrition, allowing the occasional hit on your side to justify your hostilities. Allow any attempted truce to collapse after a short period of time, and start again.

Design a disease that only kills people with at least one sickle cell disease gene.

You don't need mosquitoes. You could design a disease with long latency but transmissible periods. Say it remains latent for 10,000+ generations, at which point a inserted switch causes changes in gene expression to make it highly virulent.

Then you could make it specific for CD4+ T cells or something so that it destroys the immune system and prevents recovery.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998478/Teenage-Afghan-immigrant-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html

1. Scrap all foreign aid, provide positive incentives for charity work to remain in the UK, and teach the next generation of youths to be patriotic, civic nationalists.

2. Provide incentives for white births by investing into rural communities.

3. Repatriate non-natives that have a criminal record, and crack down on violent crime and rape to remove more minorities.

4. Make self-sufficiency of the nation state a top priority to reduce the wealth of African and middle-eastern nations. Food, raw materials, etc. Prioritize trade with developed nations when neccasary.

5. Shift civic nationalist education into ethnic nationalism over two to three generations.

6. Use the media to propagandize people to think minority ethnics are more violent, can't be trusted, etc.

7. With the ethnic nationalist population, invade Africa and colonize it for the peoples of Europe.

8. Deport all non-whites.

>How could it be possible to carry it out and have no one complain and no one to listen? And no other nation to intrude on it as well.
everyone except Christians wants Christians dead so nobody will complain nor stop them

same as the 20th: create a division in the minds of the public that there is an "us" and "them". Blame 'them' for all kinds of things that sound good, but never analyse this too deeply. Falsify evidence of these crimes if necessary (much easier now, btw).
And maybe run for President?

You don't cover it up: you call the dead "terrorists"

That would be OK for taking care of YOU, what if we want some for other people?

be Jewish

You just need to have some balls

easy.

first: declare a nationwide state of emergency.
second: enact a complete nationalisation of all communication service providers. this includes internet as well as telephone services, both wired and wireless.
third: bring all national media outlets under government control, shut down those who resist.
fourth: expel all foreign media presence from the country.

once you got your right wing death squads ready to go and the gas chambers in working order, you delcare martial law and enact a full internet and telephone blackout across the entire country. military police patrols in the streets, strict curfew after sunset, military road checkpoints on all highway/interstate access points.

now you can start rounding people up. your forces operate at night, when the population is locked down by curfew. they can go door to door and arrest dissidents, they can (((evacuate))) entire city districts for (((security reasons))) and (((relocate))) the residents to (((temporary assistance camps))) where they end up vanishing...

kek

Japan voted to condemn their invasion of Manchuria in the League of Nations

is that what inspired this strategy?

invite every one to iceland. then give them ebolaids which the cdc had developed in collaboration with monsanto a year before i invite every one to iceland

then i go hang out in antartica with rich people and the ruling class until every one else dies off or becomes immune then i go on the human hunts with people and say snarky shit when they "release the hounds"

then as the remaining humans that didnt make the cut are turned into hamburger i settle down with a sex bot and raise some toasters in the ruins of old newyork

Start on the small scale, people separated from busy cities, then work your way in.

Depending on the country, covering it as just a murder or vengeance will keep bigger media off your back for a while.

Takes time, but as long as as you have other media points to distract the populations, you should be able to continue for quite some time.

Maybe disguise it behind religion as well... if you claimed someone was a satanic witch you killed,, some countries might justify it aswell.

legalize gay marryges

Assuming I was at the pinnacle of government power, I'd artificially cause the Yosemite volcano to erupt, which would allow me to kill a huge number in the blast, although there would be some collateral damage. Then I'd institute marshal law to control the flow of information and people, killing anyone else I saw fit. A large enough disaster to seize power is required, I believe.

Step one: be jew

Step two: convince white people they are responsible for all of the world's problems.

Step three: push degeneracy on whites so they won't form strong, stable families and produce lots of white children.

Step four: Tax whites heavily and subsidize non-whites to breed

Step five: profit.

Compartmentalize all aspects.

Adminster some form of soft kill method so people go to hospital.

Find delivary method. Food,vaccinnes, water supply, chemtrails etc.

Control education to train all the various comparments of the genocide. Ensure the programs you want run are being taught in the manner you want them to be run.

Hospital staff ie nurses doctors etc are taught to treat things a certian way. Certain illnesses are not curable. Other treatments that are supposed to help actually ensure death. Nobody is the wiser.

I'm not for it but this is the UN's plan.