What's wrong with being a "slut"?

What's wrong with being a "slut"?

How is it going to harm society?
Is enjoying bike rides and walks on the beach also going to harm society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.org/details/b20442580
ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing. Just don't expect me to want to have a long term relationship with you. Sluts make great friends though.

we posting anime smut in this thread?

Bike rides cause erectile dysfunction and eventual loss of bladder control.

Being a slut is only bad because too much make-up and noise major turn-off.

in

Beach sand may cause lung silicosis and fumes from fermenting algae are known to cause intoxication, paralysis and brain damage.

Women contract STDs much easier and often don't show symptoms making them healthy carriers. There is a reason the rate of STD infection has gone sky high and its a lack of slut shaming.

>equating the overindulgence of pleasurable activities and a lack of value placed on romance and intimacy as well as the cheapening of your body and soul as something inherently positive
the audacity of this cunt
she's like a heroin addict bragging because he knows where to buy drugs

female sexual liberation mark the last stage of a society, usually followed by moral corruption, destruction of a society, where the average beta can't work because in the end he won't be rewarded by a faithful wife, so he stop working.

usually this last stage of decay in a civilization comes with inmigration and later the barbarians invade said civilization and destroy it, conquering.

usually the feminists are easily conquered and submited by masculine barbarians, the gays are killed and dissapear.

usually a generation later after the social collapse, women can't leave their house without their husband approval and the wheel start again.

Feminism and sexual liberation is nothing new.
read on history and read the fate of empires.

Name one civilization other than Rome for which female sexual liberation coincided with its collapse.

>
SLUT

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

read the fate of empires.

>anime

wow it's almost like there was a reason for these restrictions in society for thousands of years hmmm

> inb4 muh white race

>STDs are overwhelmingly found among women, black men, gay men, "bi" men and women, and degenerate IV drug users

Are STDs /our guys/?

Mail me the paperback or name one civilization.

False equivalence, sluts do nothing to further society. The are hedonistic and show no self control, which leads even further bad decisions.

Enjoy the sexually transmitted diseases that kill you in your 30s

When sits meet the brown hordes

if constant bike rides on different bikes spread deadly neurological disease, then bikers would be just as bad as sluts

Are you stupid, or is this just some weak bait?

It doesn't hurt society at large but sluts will get STDs. their reproductive organs will fall apart, and you can have fun dying along surrounded by your 19 cats sans a uterus.

Why non-virgin women are trash:
>statistically, you're more prone to STDs
>statistically, your eventual marriage will be a lot more turbulent
>statistically, you're more likely to be depressed
>women have a higher chance of being harmed by a potential sex partner, having many sexual partners shows lack of good thinking
>higher chance of being left suddenly/cheated on
>pregnancy scares
>abortions (I'm not saying it's immoral, I'm saying women who get them are trash)
>turning 30 and finding out no one wants to marry you because of your past
>nobody wants a long term relationship with a slut, sluts are for short term relationships
>loose pussy full of warts
>incapable of love
>untrustworthy
>will dump you at the drop of a hat
>once a slut always a slut
>had cum on her face
>cant respect her ever
>immoral
>impure
>will never share that special first time together
>probably a gold digger too
>will make a terrible wife and mother

Did I miss anything?

archive.org/details/b20442580
ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

the trend is irreversible, there's always a last time conservative effort, but there's not a single example where the trend has been reversed.

It simply means the sexually liberated female civilization is conquered later by a more masculine one.

In the case of europe it will be islam, and in the case of USA maybe is latinoamerica.

>Sluts make great friends though.

eh...

There are two types of women: sluts n whores.
Sluts love sex for the sake of sex. Might get a little embarrased if they gobble too much cock. Whores have an ulterior motive thats usually materialistic. So take your pic faggots, I prefer sluts, personally :3

Nothing "wrong" per se but don't expect me to believe it's conducive towards a society or your personal development in the long run. I'd say it's symptomatic of a decline in self esteem as a whole across a generation. Look into the experiment of "mouse utopia" to learn more about what informs a lot of people's fears when they see sexually deviant behavior on the rise

female sexual liberation is the last stage of moral decay off a civilization before it collapses.

>the trend is irreversible, there's always a last time conservative effort, but there's not a single example where the trend has been reversed.

I think we can break through to a new era this time though. Conditions are just so vastly different in this cycle.

For one we have Glubb's analysis. Something that likely didn't exist in previous cycles and even if it did...

We now have the internet, which allows culture to change at an unprecedented rate, globally. It is the reason you and I have even read 'The Fate of Empires' as well as how we have spread it for others to read. It is the nexus of an incredible outgrowth and spread of new ideology and counter media and facts that would otherwise be suppressed.

Now is not the time for pessimism, but for hard work and steadfastness.

PS. I'm sorry my government runs drugs through you country.

dun dun dun

>Sluts make great friends though.

Not even. Once no one wants them, they'll cling to you for protection or die.

>THY END IS NIGH
yeah, yeah, pablo. Everything will be fine.

I think you got it all.

But ya, pretty much this.

your words have been ushered everytime and failed.

read on history.
It well known america will collapse, you're wasting too much money on imperialism and foreign wars and your citizens have no money to pay taxes.

your debt is too big, your goverment will print so much money to pay your debt it will become more worthless if it's not worthless.

Acording to history, capitalism have a new crisis every 7 years, and we're still with the same conditions as the last crisis, nothing was solved.

And the last crisis was in 2008, so is time due for a new crisis.

>your words have been ushered everytime and failed.

Have my words ever been uttered to an audience of thousands over an ethereal network?

Perhaps we will fail, but we may succeed. If we give in to your pathetic defeatism then we have already lost without ever trying.

Society needs sluts to survive, just like it needs good girls.

I'm going to give you one example:

Try to tell an old guy he only needs to dress like young and behave like in the old times, that that is enough to make him young again and that that will make him strong enough to be able to defeat other more younger civilizations that want to defeat him.

Is like telling an old washed up star that he will recover the young age easily to keep pushing a new rising young star to detrone him (China).

if this was my daughter i would kill her and then ms
>compares being a slut
>to dressing well

> What was financial collapse in 2008
Why do people not believe that things can get bad, or worse? Is it autism?

1) its nasty.
2) devalues sex. Love means little if you fucked around with a bunch of no names.
3) loose sexual morals= loose all morals. Sluts are more likely to cheat, do drugs, be an overall shitty person.
4) good men find sluts to be worthless. They will choose the girl who kept her pussy clean and untouched over the dirty cumdump any day.
5) sleeping with shitty men you don't even know rewards shitty behavior. Most men do things for women. If you sleep with anyone and encourage a society like that, men will never improve themselves and you'll end up with nothing but worthless degenerate animals living only to fuck and not to better society. If youre a slut, kill yourself, whore.

>China
>New and young

Lulz.

I'm not trying to take the US (and really this is more about western civilization in general) back 200 years. I'm trying to make it advance to a new era.

Like that old man acquires a philosopher's stone and becomes immortal.

current china has existed since Mao death, compared that to america who has 250 years or something.

>oh so I have sex a lot?

No.. It's that you have sex with a lot of people. There's a difference, however subtle it may seem.

I fucking despise these shitty twitter/tumblr gifs that are about 5 seconds long and are just a person talking with subtitles at the bottom. You can get the same message across without them being gifs. It's a dumb trend that's been infecting shitty articles on buzzfeed and retarded teenagers.

>OPEN BORDERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

with the current technology and weapons this will be the last cicle.

>we should focus on unfettered """"immigration"""" instead of thoroughly vetting people to make sure they're a great match for our country

>to make sure they're a great match
That's why you let them fuck you. Then you'll know for sure.

It's a hedonistic position -- and that's ok -- but let's compare it to a different hedonistic position:

Pretend I'm an alcoholic.

What COULD be said
> I enjoy alcohol.
> I'm not hurting anyone.
> It's my body.
> I'm trying to maximise my pleasure.

What COULDN'T be said
> This is a virtue.
> It is moral to encourage other people to be alcoholics, especially when they are young.
> Being an alcoholic makes me more attractive.
> People will want a relationship with an alcoholic.
> There are no risks involved with being an alcoholic.
> My relationships will never be affected by alcohol.
> People will not look down on me for my alcoholism.
> I will not gain a reputation for my alcoholism.
> Family and people close to me will not be embarrassed or ashamed by my alcoholism.

Neither side is honest about this topic. Yes, there are angry beta virgins who've been rejected by women time and time again. They are bitter and want to shame women (and possibly worse). On the other side there are loose women who use their bodies to get what they want throughout life. They are facilitators or hook up culture, one night stands, possible spread of diseases and kids out of wedlock. They of course do not see any problem with their behavior because they do not like accepting responsibility for anything and simply blame all men who disagree with their behavior as losers or envious betas. Neither side is necessarily right about this topic but we must admit that women have always controlled sex more than men in modern life. So naturally some kind of responsibility should go alongside that power. If women want to be turbo sluts then they need to simply say they aren't ashamed but do understand that men will be wary or angry at them for how they are chipping away at conservative values, marriage, customs etc. No decent man wants to start a family with a girl who has been riding the cock carousel for 15 years, has had abortions, STDs, multiple marriages etc. Why would any young and decent man put a ring on that?

Being a slut is fine. However, being a slut and wanting all the advantages of a virgin is not. And that's what sluts these days want. They want their cake and to eat it, too. Insisting that being a slut is just as noble as being a virgin until their wedding day. That is the problem.

This. Sluts are great.

I will use this in the future

China sux lol
You fags eat dogs

Sluttiness, or morally loose women harm society because it is a symptom a larger problem. Women gain this freedom determine their own sexual outcome from men granting them this power. Women who are hyper sexually active will always promote degeneracy. Being a slut is not a preference in nature. This is evidenced by women easily geting STD's from multiple sexual partners. And the very fundamental way that humans procreate. The female is programmed to choose a mate who will care for her child and the bond with that mate. But a slut doesn't have this fundamental desire. Whorish women have litte loyalty and will also promote the liberal state. As they are unikely to end up with a mate so they depend on the alpha male state for their care. They will promote mass migration as it will increase their chances to be sluts and to gain a wider selection of cocks from around the world. A female virgin has value for that simple fact. While a male virgin is pathetic....Why? it is rooted in our nature as humans. So when sluttiness is promoted it is an insult to nature and to our society.

Ancient Greece, Ancient Phoenecia, Ancient India, Ancient Judea, Modern Day Sweden...ok the last on is a joke but in the process.

>1 post by this ID
>t. slut

There are female non sluts. Women who wait for marriage and have traditional values. But someone like you will never have one of these women because you are below them.

nah, just a guy who's tired of slut-shaming