What is the true purpose of multiculturalism?

What is the true purpose of multiculturalism?

Who does it serve?

Jews

a divided people who bicker amongst one another are easier to control, the less intelligent the more so

It serves to evolve humanity to the highest pinnacle

Replace (((white people))) with diverse half-breeds with no cultural background thus absolutely obedient and predictable.
Top 1% will be happy.

What real evidence does anyone have that Jews are avtively controlling news/media/etc?
My personal opinion is that some jews are bankers, but not all bankers are jews, and that all bankers are somewhat evil, some more so than others.

But think of the black babes, and the arab cuties.
Don't you love tiny Korean pussy?

All you need to do is open your eyes and see that "multiculturalism" is only being forced in traditionally white nations.

It's not hard to connect the dots.

That's exactly it. A strongly disproportionate number of the bankers relative to the population are Jews. They use their financial leverage to exert their influence for the Jewish interest, and private interest above all.

They are on Wall Street, they are in the Federal Reserve, they are lobbying Congress, they own the media, the entertainment, they are in the currency exchanges, they are in the geopolitical management of the petrodollar, they have their grimy hands in everything.

Can you show me real figures to back that claim up?
Is it possible that the Jewish people are a very clever race, so clever as to be able to take advantage of us while we don't even know?
It is true that 1/5 of nobel prize laureates are Jewish, what sayest thou to this?

So like Americans?

no I don't have numbers

It is due to their IQ advantage, and nepotism and tribal loyalty, plus every greedy Jew just loves to make lots of shekels

Jews are good scientists too, true story.

So instead of bitching that everything is unfair, like the black and the red man do, why not try to reverse it? To do something to rival the Jews?

You think (((they))) want any competition? That's why it's rigged against the common man. Marriage and family is dead, men and women both are debt slaves because of the college and career meme and there are not enough jobs to go around. We all get handouts and fixed prices for expensive things like healthcare from the good people at the government and all the people who hold the purse strings continue to fill their pockets. The whole thing is fucking broke and the government really just needs to fuck off. I hope a resurgence of conservatism will be enough this time, otherwise this country is dead. Sixty percent white and falling.

What can we do besides redpill more whites?

Hah, I don't think you should be able to say you are redpilled if you can't even recognize the true enemy.
The true enemy to man's economic freedom, is fractional reserve lending. This is the root of your dissent.

>serve
It's natural

Culture spreads, we have the internet, we are literally appropriating culture from everywhere. Examples are simple. Who doesn't know what Cyka means? Over time everything blends and the borders seem silly, unless you're rich.

I thought it was interest rate fixing, discount window fixing, quantitative easing, endless money printing, and infinite government subsidies for healthcare and education.

I'm not against the idea of banks by themselves. Fractional reserves come with the territory.

Multiculturalism and globalism are only the second stage of their plan (the first being communism). When people "wake up" and start opposing globalism, they'll feed them Libertarian ideas. They're already doing that, just look at every single controlled opposition media out there (Alex Jones and Molyneux are two of our plants). After about two decades, people are going to start rebelling and governments are going to lose their power.

China and some Middle East countries are the ones that reject Libertarian/AnCap ideas the most, and that's why they elected Trump, to destabilize China, and that's why they're promoting immigration on Europe.

Since (((they))) own almost every single big company and governments are now weak, they'll be able to create a monopoly on... everything. And that's how the jews take over.

the ultimate goal of diversity is to destroy diversity and create a worldwide communist governement

>it destroys nation identities
>maintain the gov power. without immigration, they would be forced to lower spending and low gov reach
>gov becomes progressively more predatory.
>lower global IQ
>no identity lower resistance to global coalition

In about 2 centuries, we will be all slaves for scrap of food

It's importing friendly voters.
>Get a bunch of people who don't care much about the home country's politics, offer them a better life and cushy welfare in a new country, they will look favorably on you and vote for your party.

It's the tactic of political parties who have lost the support of their citizens, they import new citizens so they can keep the scale of voters tipped in their favor. Also low IQ third worlders tend to vote for more authoritarian government policies, it's why Dems want more Mexicans, Syrians, etc, as opposed to immigrants from other Western nations.

Not about banks leaf, it's cultural Marxism which will guarantee a strong Israel in the long run. And they want that because they are a religion who is still waiting for their messiah. Reminder that all religion is a detriment to mankind.