¡¡¡IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Militia fighters have seized parts of Tshikapa, a major city in DR Congo's Kasaï District near the Angolan border. The official death count is 31, but is believed to be many times higher. Deputy Governor Hubert Mbingho N'Vula has called upon Kinshasa for a full military intervention:

This is the biggest outbreak of militia violence in DR Congo in several weeks.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-38218243

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxGPHW616nE
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/26/canadian-soldiers-appear-headed-to-mali.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375024/Voodoo-human-sacrifice-The-haunting-story-Adam-Torso-Thames-boy-finally-identified.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody gives a shit if these stone-age savages kill each other.

This is why canada is getting involved.

In related news, one group of chimpanzees killed chimpanzees from another group.

I've never heard of any of the places/people you listed, what and where is this taking place and is it anything more than just 3rd world savages being 3rd world savages?

I give a shit. I want the death toll to skyrocket.

Africa could be turned into a glass parking lot and literally nobody would give a shit.

>biggest outbreak in weeks!
lol.
how are whites looking now?

Niggers are doing what they do best: violence. Are you surprised? I for one am grabbing the popcorn and getting comfy.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=cxGPHW616nE

I will just leave this graph here

>in several weeks

Death count of 31? Sounds like an average week in Detroit/Compton

Africa's population will stop growing if we stop feeding them.

Topkek

desu they dont even do violence vbery well

> just another day in free Africa

>weeks

this. thank god there is a limit to how many niggers that whites can keep alive, and it is much much lower than what that graph made by a jew is predicting.

Bullshit. Dumb sheeples could care less because they cant find Africa on a google search. Africa is the next 'pivot' that the US will be fighting in after this sandbox thing falls under the Zionistas. China is already playing the long-game by actually helping them build infrastructure. The West left a bad taste in Africa's mouth with all the creating/arming warlords. The oil must flow. To the US or China is to be seen.

das it mane

I love keeping up with African conflicts. They are so fucking out of this world that it almost seems like it's a sci-fi film.

hold the fuck up.

say what now?

>niggers killing each other
>it's happening

Must happen every fucking day, then.

Glad my girlfriend immigrated here. She was born in Kano where it's just about as bad as it is in these pics. She grew up in a compound her whole life with bodyguards/drivers.

>a major city in DR Congo's Kasaï District near the Angolan border
Who cares?

>China is already playing the long-game by actually helping them build infrastructure
>China
>build

I can assure you it's not much.

No end with the stories from her, too.

Even though she was born and raised there, she totally know that nigs gon nig. It's just their lowest energy state putting tires around people and believing in voodoo mutti shit with necklaces of little boy dicks.

Airdrop 500 thousand AK47s and 50Million rounds of ammo.

>Kano

>acts like nigs will take over the world
>forgets nigs like to genocide each other
>forgets nigs cause their own famines
>forgets that mugs are constantly creating new diseases from fucking monkeys

Feel pretty safe desu

Niggers kill each other.

I'm totally okay, and i want to see they add more fuel into fire.

Here's a "selife" some Congolese dudes took near the fighting:

>be white
>join Canadian army
>die for niggers, killed at the hands of other niggers
>meanwhile, Canada gets filled with more niggers
>niggers rape your sister, mother, wife, daughter
>your bloodline gone

>you win

Ficki ficki?

Hahaha yup. So much corruption. Nothing gets done. It's a shithole. But she loves the green-white-green even though her parents were expats.

ooga booga indeed

Those guys need some serious fashion lessons from their Liberian counterparts.

Let us pause for a moment and thank this great man for all these dead jungle bunnies.

What the fuck are they wearing?

>Niggers

Fucking kek

And that's Lagos.

Supposedly much more civilized than Kano.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/26/canadian-soldiers-appear-headed-to-mali.html

Looks like a Die Antwoord music video.

Fucking dope these guys are /ourguys/ just like ISIS MAGA

MAKE
ANGOLA
GREAT
AGAIN

Atleast Ramcoon has trigger discipline.

Fuck that nig is /fa/

Why doesnt USA step in and save them? Not enough oil for the greedy republican fucks?

wtf i love angola now

Fucking reavers fromFirefly

They believe in a lot of voodoo and magic shit like dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375024/Voodoo-human-sacrifice-The-haunting-story-Adam-Torso-Thames-boy-finally-identified.html

But don't worry, goys. They're people just like you and me. Let them come in and don't worry about the background checks. They forgot their ID at home. You wont make them go all the way back for it, like a racist, would you?

Fun nigger fact of the day: they fill the tire with gasoline and hand you a lighter, then torture you until you set yourself on fire.

pls be joking

Do you really want terrorist niggers in 20 years?

what are the militia fighting for, and the government?

who is an ally of who?

BTW IF YOU FAGGOTS ARE HAPPY OR INDIFFERENT IT MEANS YOU WANT MORE CONGOLESE REFUGEES IN YOUR COUNTRIES. GET FUCKED EDGY FAGS HAHAHA

The time will come once again...

When we take back the garden of eden.

That is from a movie. But in reality they dress as women so that evil spirits and bullets will not be attracted to them as foes. Same thing as General Butt-nekkid, he would send his soldiers out naked so that bullets could not see them or hit them

typical nigger

Did you know that "DR" stands for Democratic Republic?

The more you know, huh.

NATO should glass Africa 2bh.

Since when has that stopped Jew Ess Aye

African battle-gear. According to the soldiers themselves, cross-dressing is a military mind game, a tactic that instills fear in their rivals. It also makes the soldiers feel more invincible. This belief is founded on a regional superstition which holds that soldiers can "confuse the enemy's bullets" by assuming two identities simultaneously.

Don't worry. We'll be told the military had to bring back a few hundred thousand refugees because we're the first post national country and borders are racist.

Dahling

>biggest outbreak of violence in Congo in several weeks.
>several weeks

still better than sweden and germany.

Oh my

Ask king nigger why he won't save his kin then come back and blame Republicans.

Do they buttfuck each other to confuse the enemy too?

hasnt slowed their population yet

and we will send them food if they need it

That was actually a grown man and the people who lynched him claimed he stole phones and tried to kill someone.

It's a good plan. Our army is week, we need some combat experience

Nah the country is called Doctor Congo.

>in several weeks
kek'd

>in several weeks

Daily reminder that all African conflicts happen in regions that are heavy in mineral resources that (((they))) want to buy on the cheap.

>This belief is founded on a regional superstition which holds that soldiers can "confuse the enemy's bullets" by assuming two identities simultaneously.

Close.

They believe if they are unrecognizable, that death itself cannot recognize them, and is therefore unable to take them.

The naked ones are the ones who believe something closer to what you're saying.

The more flamboyant they dress, the more likely that bullets will go around you. It also works with being naked though, as exemplified by warlords like General Buttnaked.

no man, we NEED africa. The next major area of conflict for the world will shift from the middle east to africa. Mugabe's death will be the start and if we don't get in there soon the chinese will own it, bleed it dry, and destroy it.

lurking keep posting

That's more what I was getting at, thanks.

Those niggas are ready for a fight. They got their mags taped together and everything.

It's a tragedy what happened to Rhodesia.

Is that so bad?

They sure do.

Yeah, no.

"several weeks"

this is just because the democrats didnt win the election. planned parenthood has been making "charitable" contributions to the DRC and so have some foreign souces. i wouldnt doubt that the saudis fund them

the recent failure to break away through a referendum has also forced their hand. they could accept 1 or the other but not both

without any concrete western control of south america they will resort to war and attempt to annex portions

shouldn't fight week first for experience you should start with day.

thats a not chill direction to point that rpg. is he reallu this nigger?

this again. where is it from?