Be me

>be me
>history teacher
>responsible for the minds of 100s of impressionable children
>every day talks about own white guilt and other marxist propaganda
>demean anyone who disagrees with anything I say in front of the whole class
>sometimes kick people out of the class for the day simply for having a different opinion than me
>am the most smug and condescending person you have ever met
>who would have guessed (((I'm part Jew)))

Leftism is a problem in our society because the marxists have successfully infiltrated the entire schooling system. You should raid this guy's YouTube channel and try to trigger him as much as possible (and trust me, it will).

youtube.com/channel/UCt3Ry3tweRkX4_08kXzcoug/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbCQOVQiTek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCQOVQiTek
youtube.com/watch?v=xF9ktoJqI4k
ucmo.edu/surveys/?formID=4140
youtube.com/watch?v=FmDB-0u3iS4#t=8m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just glad that I took my kids out of public school a long time ago.

Bumping to infinity

I hate this faggot

what a fucking faggot

Social studies high school teacher here

I managed to convince admin to allow us hands on time in the shop class making wooden race cars and clocks to teach them the importance of specialized labor

It's my subtle way of redpilling students

youtube.com/watch?v=kbCQOVQiTek

Here's him before he got btfo on election day, the entire next day he spent consoling the special snowflakes in class

soviet union said they'd infiltrate our schools, now it happened and nobody is doing anything

Fuck, I went to probably the most hippy bullshit school imaginable and that sort of shit would probably have gotten most of the faculty fired

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCQOVQiTek
>hey guys im with her fuck dolan he's never gonna win

Well every little thing helps, we should all post inflammatory shit in the comments section and especially the discussion page, try to trigger him as much as possible

Did you bring up the results? I must've brought up the results about 50 times just to see the reaction it'd get.

Got any time stamps for any of this shit? Also why do you hate your history teacher so much you under age faggot?

My history teacher is pretty blue-pilled and unironically uses terms such as "white-privilege" and "mansplaining"

Even he wouldn't go this far.

He literally said if you said anything about it he would kick you out of the class for the day

Obama crushed romney? He barely fucking won lmao

Thank you for your service.

Fucking public school system.

He does too. Every fucking day he talks about white privilege. His most commonly used word is "problematic", he's the fucking incarnation of a tumblrista

Got some proofs?

I'm not underage, I'm a senior in highschool. What sort of timestamps do you want? Cmon man, he's a fucking Jew. I never guessed Sup Forums would want to pass up the opportunity to trigger a Jew with holocaust and nigger jokes

Sometimes I think about how liberals raise their kids. Sometimes I get angry.

Nah, he usually doesnt say that when being recorded, although there might be some in the videos but im not gonna search through all of them. I can post some quotes of the textbook if you want though, also (((coincidentally))) written by a Jew. Such as "the majority of Africans were civilized during the time of slavery"

I mean a time stamp from one of the videos where he says some of this shit

Well fuck, good luck I guess my dude. I hope you have a shop class to help get your mind off that stuff

All the teachers are pretty much libshits, but he is by far the worst and most overtly political of them

They haven't 'infiltrated the schooling system' you spastic. Intelligent people eg university professors are simply more likely to be left wing. That's a fact, you can look it up. If you want to find other dumb people who share your beliefs, go behind the counter at a gas station.

Rightism is a problem in our society because idiots think their uninformed opinion is equal to others.

Find a way to kill him before the end of the school year.

>tfw my history teacher was an old mexican who hated modern mestizo scum
>gave me a thumbs up when he saw me trash canning one.
High school was bretty gud.

>marxism hasnt infiltrated our schooling system
>people who want to be teachers are usually marxist

Does anyone have the version of this image that has a HRC supporter being the screeching autist while thinking about the situation in this one?
I saw it before but my dumb ass forgot to save it.

Sorry kiddo, public school sucks dick. No need to be edgy at your teacher, he's just boomer who's job is subsidized by the federal government. How could he be anything but a liberal talking piece?

Seriously goys, try to post some stuff on his channel, I really want to see him throw a fucking shitfest when he finds out as I record it and then post in on here

People who care about other in society tend to go into social service professions. Just like useless, selfish cunts who only care about money and go to tea party meetings generally start their own businesses or become nameless paper pushers in some shitty company.

So why not piss him off? This is Sup Forums after all

Maaaan, I hate teachers getting away with everything because I'd rather go on a killing spree than have to repeat a class because a teacher skimmed points because I called them out.

That's what he does here too

I was talking about my own college history teacher. He wouldn't sink down to what the teacher that you posted does.

Like, despite his constant vocal displeasure with trump, he has never been rude to me, nor has he sequestered me from his assistance. Even tho I openly wore my trump hat and have expressed my supporting of Papa Don multiple times. He's actually defended me when this girl started to verbally berate me in class because of my hat. I chose to remain silent because we had a mock election and put of 20 other students me and another person voted for trump, so I was terribly outnumbered.

It's not bait brah it's a factual statement. What's more likely: There's some grand Marxist conspiracy, or educated people who actually know how the world works, and who actually know history tend to have left wing beliefs? eg, jarheads are almost always conservative.

If you want fewer Marxists in teaching positions, maybe you altright dropkicks should get educated and get real jobs instead of sucking each other's tiny cocks on runescape and Sup Forums all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=xF9ktoJqI4k
Get him, this was posted by his girlfriend, Edith

Well that's not like my teacher at all, he is the one joining in on the students berating others. I didn't know it was even possible to work in white privilege in every single lecture, but he sure finds a way to.

It's not getting expelled

You guys do realize he is online right now, right? You can go to anyone of his videos and comment something and he will respond.

This shitter deserves to be fired, we should flame the fuck out of him.

My teacher manages to mention white privelege about every other lecture. It's frustrating that people are so easily brainwashed.

Yes, so start doing it. He is online right now and will probably respond to whatever you say.

Fucking LARPers.

Which one is you?

I only have 1 ID, just this one.

We should just fuck with him on his video where he sucks off Hillary on election day. youtube.com/watch?v=kbCQOVQiTek

Cmon Sup Forums, you can do better than just 1 post! Trigger that faggot!

In the video. Cuties everywhere in that class. Also, do you speak out against him? I wish I was back in school since you can do/say anything you want w/o repercussions.

fuck captilism

jesus christ

to think we used to look up to AP History/Gov teachers

also kinda fugged how much he features his partially voluntary students on youtube

This is 100% the fault of white male stupidity, shortsightedness, and a total failure to adapt strategy.

White men used to run academia. In the 1920's the Jews got it in their head to take over. White men didn't even fight the change. They preferred to LARP about, use cringey logic as their only defense, and give a shitload of speeches about honor no one listened to.

By 1970 their defeat was complete. The answer is fucking simple idiots: start building lots and lots of private schools. Break the teacher's unions and pass laws allowing for massive federal funding for Charter Schools. Start textbook companies, start online schools, and STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN LOW-POWER/LOW-INFLUENCE TRADES JOBS!

Yes I do when I get the opportunity, have been kicked out of the class for the day many times. And hey, you can comment on this video or anything else on the channel without any repercussions too.

You can even try to present some actual arguments instead of only trolling, try to give some students the redpill, especially if he responds and cant refute it.

Cuck? Get rekt by Trump? Where's gas the kikes? Race war now? Hitler did nothing wrong? You're not getting soft on me now are you Sup Forums?

This guy really has a thing about race too (no surprise he's a race mixer), so posting about that will be sure ti get under his skin.

Where about in CA is this school?

San Diego.

There are so many problems with our universities. I'm convinced my school (and undoubtedly many others) are letting in blacks who shouldn't have even passed grade school. I'm not making this up, I was studying for an analysis exam today in the library and was unfortunate enough to be sitting next to a group of black girls studying god knows what. One of them wasn't familiar with the word "irreversible". Like she had never heard it and/or couldn't figure out what it meant from the context alone. What's sad is I highly doubt any of the are actually paying for their "education".

Cuck is better than nothing mi amigo :V

How can one deny the difference between the races?

I'm saying we need to fire more ammo than just cuck. He's a racemixer btw so that kind of stuff will get under his skin, especially talking shit about mexicans and the wall

Being sent to a class like this probably helps.

Ask him if he believes in human evolution. Ask if he believes blacks are most closely related to apes

Someone just posted some good shit.

Know this is bait, but reason a lot of profs are left and vote for left is because left often preserves their research grands or expands upon them. So they benefit more themselves from voting left than right.

fucking nice man, we need more shit like this. I really wanna see him triggered to the max and if I can get his reaction recorded I will be sure to post it here for u guys

wtf we used to make crossbows in shop class

You sure he wont quit by then?

niggers for the most part have awful reading and speaking skills regardless of their age.
it's like an unspoken truth

He probably won't respond to it all but he's sure as hell gonna read it and throw a shitfest in class after he does

Have you ever done peer critiques? I don't fancy myself a strong writer, but some papers I review are nowhere near college level. I'd argue that a child in middle school could have written better.

(((APUSH)))
My history teacher was exactly like this.

What is it about high school level history that attracts old jewish men?

his students are going to get in trouble

KEK

they want to extract the virulent life force of the youth by sucking out at any trace of conservative resistance from the back of their brains.
they were just not clever enough to become doctors, so this is their way of sucking the foreskins of babies.

rip my young cucks

He could literally get fired for this

>implying the libruls are going to fire one of their own for teaching their doctrine

i literally have more views than a college professor by shitposting on youtube

>be me
>history teacher in training
>planning to redpill students daily and teach them about hitlers successes and communisms death toll

>College

>professor

It's high school m8

this is true. Public schools push the most far left ideas. Most kids I meet from private schools are more conservative.

That was an epic raid goys, he is super pissed. Thanks for your participation.

Cool. Your position is most important of them all imho.

Come take my survey while you're here

ucmo.edu/surveys/?formID=4140

Sure man

So let me guess, you're the teacher?

Lmao you think commie history teacher would know about Sup Forums? Fuck no. But this was the best comment.

Time stamp or gtfo phaggot

If more NEETs here would get into education and all spam apps for social studies, history, etc. then the school would be subverted hard.

any random yahoo degenerate can be a college professor. who gives a shit.

Of what? The survey?

He's a high school teacher

just watched the most recent video

why is he talking about his drinking habits in front of the class? So fucking cringe, you could feel the awkwardness in the room. Couldn't that get you fired?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmDB-0u3iS4#t=8m40s

where the fuck is the videos where he demeans people and kicks them out of class? Post interesting shit, I'm not wading through this faggots videos.

I dont fucking know, i dont watch the videos, is it throught the class. And most of those incidents arent recorded anyways