Why are you even on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11808176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no option for:
>I am not racist and want a country for whites only
flawed poll

mfw the pol is satire meme is true.

It's the only place where I have free speech and I'm allowed to preach the bible unfortunately

>strawpoll.me/11808176
BUMP

I wonder how much cross over is between the "I am not really a racist or sexist but I feel like liberals are ruining my country" and "I feel that Sup Forums is a good place for current events even if I don't agree with all or some of their views."

I agree with both statements. I choose the current events option because I felt it was closer to why I browse Sup Forums and my relationship with Sup Forums.

Depends on who you ask. The average person's definition of racist and sexist is different then what (((they're))) pushing in the public political landscape.

Bump

I just like shitposting and collecting flags.

>not worshiping KEK
Your day of judgment is nigh.

I'm just passing time, waiting for the race war.

Soon.jpg

CANADIANS BTFO

>try to redpill my friend on islam
>dude thats RACIST.
>how?
>lol what do you mean how? Let me get a definition for racism
>never replies again
Wew lad

Pol is a christian board. Why no mention in the poll?

>left-leaning, but don't try to argue it here
>not racist
>not sexist
>respect jews
>think blacks are more primitive and different from every race
>don't think Sup Forums is good for current events
>but it's fun to browse
something like that

that's pretty much the result I expected

I'm with you on this, although I clicked on the one where it says that I feel like liberals are ruining the country because I come to Sup Forums more often (by a small degree) than the other option. Although, I feel like I'm in between those two options

I am a racist and a sexist, but I too want a country for whites.

Implying people will tell the whole truth. We don't know what you wanna do with these results m8. We don't know if you just want these results to show them to some people, to actually reaffirm some belief or deny it. I don't trust your intentions.

Anyone who votes for anything besides "current events" is an autist edgelord.

The option of racist/sexist implies the first 2 definitions.

The fags are ruining this country.

>this poll

Man, there is a lot of denial on this board.

They should auto-correct every post to begin with "Now I'm not racist or sexist, but"

dont do the fucking poll, do you not see whats going on?! fucking retards.

one answer literally makes you say"I am racist" if you want a country in the world with whites

you fucked up your own poll, who's gonna check that shit? your results are already slanted

/po/ represent

>reply to my strawpoll in the midst of the greatest plebbit migration that's ever taken place on this board
hmm, I wonder just how centrist and apologist this poll's results will be

you guys need to stop using strawpoll and need to use something else its easily fucked with

My country is monoethnical and monocultural. Anyone coming here is a guest and sooner or later should fuck off. Doesn't make me a racist.

This seems like a poll that should give us the option to select more than one. For example, you can seriously be a Kek worshipper and be one of any of the other things along with it.

According to your definitions I'm racist and sexist so I put that
No point in pretending on a north korean chopstick manufacturing forum

Where is the "for the dank memes" answer?

NICE TRY FBI

I voted origami board because you didn't' include my belief

I came for the memes and found Kek in my life!

Bump

i like seeing people from different countries discuss politics

Basically me.

I'm here because I hate niggers

same

This doesn't have nearly enough options.
I am not racist but I believe that a multiethnic society is unsustainable. My views aren't right wing, but they would be considered right wing when compared with modern leftism. I feel like many others on this board feel similarly, but there aren't any options that really capture this.

who else /kek/ here?

I like politics

I like the way Sup Forums talks about politics and we can say niggers and jews and kikes

You could say I'm a racist because I believe every race has different characteristics . Whites are smart and slow, blacks are dumb and strong.

But in all seriousness I came because I had been banned from heaps of places for telling the truth about Palestine. Sup Forums knew skypes needed gassing!

Same. Also, nice digits.

This is the textbook definition of racism, so yes, I could say that.

1. I'm just here so I won't get fined

2. The quality of discussion is often low, but there are no taboos or forbidden ideas.

Bad question. I may be racist or left or anything, but that would not be why I am here.