Choosing a mother for your child: IQ or Race?

So I have a question to propose to you. I find it a difficult one.

What is more important in breeding: choosing a white mother, or choosing a mother with a high IQ?

That is the TL;DR of it. If you'd like to keep reading, I'll get into specifics.

My best friend was a KLHL virgin until 24. At one point, he dated this black girl that he knew from highschool. She acted completely white, had always held down a job, had a high IQ, was very kind and compassionate, rational, quiet, calm, liked anime and vidya, etc., etc.... I could go on. Basically, she was a very cool girl, who, aside from her skin color, you would never, ever know she was black. The same could not be said, however, for her family. Not to say that they acted like stereotypical niggers, just that they acted far more black than she did, and as you strayed further from her immediate family, the niggetry became more prevailant. I point this out to show that despite her behavior, she had the genes.

Well, they were on again, off again. In the interim, my BFF got with this trashy fucking white girl. She already had two other kids from I think two different fathers. At least one of them was a POS wigger. She is as dumb as a rock, she is very mean, chaotic, she's a very bad mother, she's materialistic and vendictive, loves drama, has no hobbies or interests of any kind besides spending money, she's a slob, leeches off the system, etc., etc., etc..... I could go on.

My BFF knocked her up, and being the good guy that he is, he's now been stuck with her almost 4 years. He thought about fighting for custody, but he works long hours for a friend under the table, and claiming taxes would fuck both of their shit, so he kept putting it off until his daughter is now 3, and he doesn't want to put her through that. He also wants a 2 parent home.She has made his life miserable.

So Sup Forums, which is the better option here? Do you think his daughter would have been better with the black mother, or the one she got?

Other urls found in this thread:

benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/the-breeders-equation/
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf
halfasian.org/2016/07/25/far-right-race-realist-anti-feminist-journalist-charles-c-johnson-is-an-asiaphile-with-an-asian-wife-who-mostly-dated-asian-girls-because-white-girls-wouldnt-give-him-the-time-of-day/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/this-guy-is-half-asian-with-an-asian-mom-and-white-dad/
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=5788
atlantablackstar.com/2013/09/18/stunningly-beautiful-black-women-from-around-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See, I'm torn on this issue. I kind of was feeling the black mother would have been better until I actually sat down and thought about it. At least with the white mother, if the kids are raised right, they will probably turn out okay. There's the chance that his daughter will get her genes from the good white lineage, i.e., she'll get more from maternal grandparents and great grandparents than directly from the mother. And the grandchildren and great grandchildren will be white.

Whereas, with the black mother, there's the chance that he could have had a son who turned out to be a typical Tyrone. We read stories all the time of niggers who are raised in good, loving white families who turn out to be niggers. And on the opposite side, none of the grandkids or great grandkids are going to be white. Like I said, her immediate family wasn't all that bad, but they were black, and the further it got away from her immediate family, i.e. cousins and uncles, the more niggers there were.

This is, IMO, a very difficult qustion, and I'm very curious to hear the alt-right perspective on the issue.

Both.

Whites have higher chances of a higher IQ for your children.

Just because a nonwhite got recessive genese and is somewhat intelligent doesnt mean her genetics will play out the same with the children.

By no means am i saying there is no dumb white people. It's best to know what at least the past 2-3 generations of the potential wife's genetics hold in order for you to have the best possible chance at a high IQ.

If it were the same for a non white then it would be fine i guess but honestly races need to stay with their same in order to prevent defects from imbreeding.

Wow, it's so funny you posted that at almost the exact same time that I posted almost the exact same thing hereSo yeah, IQ and race are equally important. Honestly, my biggest concern was in the empathy department, The white mother here is so fucking nuts. She almost has borderline personality disorder, not that I am in any position to diagnose, nor do I lend muchmerit to (((psychology))), but her behavior fits with a lot of the prognosis.

And what do you mean races need to stay together to prevent defects from imbreeding? Do you mean "inbreeding"? And what that be more common in intraracial relationships?

I don't necessarily mean it in that sense. Consider this. Take a glass of water and a handful of mud. Seperately, their best traits show. But if you mix them together, suddenly you lose a lot of what was once there.

realized my analogy was shitty. pretty tired. but im sure you get the gist.

Id care more about hereditary diseases my child could have over petty arbitrary shit like IQ or race.

>arbitrary shit like IQ or race

kill yourself

This. Jewish = highest IQ but highest genetic diseases. Asian is a good compromise.

Actually, I don't, sorry. I was going to ask you to explain what the Hell that was supposed to mean and what specifically in my post your were referring to.Sorry that you're sleepy. I completely understand. I'm a lifelong insomniac.

I guess what i'm saying is there are pros and cons to any situation. Just make the most informed decision you can. Try to avoid girls that have obvious genetic issues or their parents or grandparents. But now that a I think about it another reason not to mix is the rejection the children will recieve in society. Most of it is stupid, but a lot of it is true. Humans are naturally more inclined to help their same colour than to help someone who isnt. All comes down to natural instincts. If presented the situation of saving a black child or white child, id naturally go for the white child, leaving the black one to die (unless of course i could save them both but that ruins this hypothetical). The same would be for a mixed baby. Humans are naturally racist and no matter what anyone says they will subconsciously help their same color before helping others.

Exactly how are race and IQ arbitrary? I'd say that they were definitive and extremely fucking important. Race determines many characteristics, both physically and mentally. Despite science's refusal to look honestly at the issue, they do accept physical differences in the races. Well, those same physical differences in the form of brain attributes and chemistry (such as the size of certain areas, the amount of testosterone produced, etc.) affect things like behavior,

And how in the fuck are you supposed to know what diseases a person is genetically susceptable to, save for cases like , in which case again, you are looking at race.

Both: White.

>Race and IQ are the primary factors of selecting who you have a child with

You're either a fantastic troll, or you're a neckbeard virgin with the world's second largest katana collection who has never even talked to a woman.

Your right there is a science behind race and IQ but it's an order of priorities for me user. What my child would look like and their intelligence potential won't mean jackshit if they're going to struggle their whole life in and out of a hospital with a debilitating hereditary disease. If your child can't live his/her life to the fullest what's the point?

You have a point but in very few situations can anyone be totally aware of what conditions a child may or may not have.

As far as being accepted into society, you may be right froma biological standpoint, but we clearly see society pushingina different direction, or at least attempting to, where mixed children are preferred. You know the backlash currently going on against whites, especially straight, white, males.

A year ago I might have said that the progressive, anti-white agenda was mainly something you see on the internet and maybe in certain neighborhoods in the big cities, but sadly, that seems to be changing. Even with Trump, I fear that we are losing the culture war. I am definitely starting to see the progressive agenda bleed into real life.

I live in Louisville, Kentucky. It's a progressive shithole in an almostentiely red state. We are 36% black, bt we are still fairly segregated. Well, we were until the POS democrat Mayor we elected tore down all of the projects/ghettoes, and gave all ofthe niggers Section 8 so that they all move intoour neighborhoods. Unless you live in the wealthy sde of town. That's still white. But I am starting tosee that shit here.

Do you think that biology will prevail? Or do you think that progressives will get a stranglehold with theirideology being pushed from Washington? I hope this past election was a referendum on shit like this, but unfortuntely most Republicans are cuckservatives too afraid to go against the anti-white agenda.

I know I'm rambling a bit. Sorry,tired too and on new sleeping meds that aren't working too well.

That applies to ever aspect of a child too, whether it's diseases, looks, or brains.

You're playing the odds with everything

And you either didn't read, or haveno reading comprehension.

Where did I say those were the primary factors? In fact, I went well out of my way to describe all of the traits of personality about the girls out. The question I was asking was out of race and IQ, which is more important.

And as I stated, that was the TL;DR version. The actuall question was far more nuanced than that, which youwould have known if you had read the OP or the following post,or been able to understand it.

Or you're pissing in an ocean of piss. Either way, 0/10, not mad, only replying to bump the thread,

I really don't know. I feel biology should matter. I feel like people should protect their own before worrying about others. Luckily, I live in midsouth Mississippi, shielded from most of this. Race mixing still occurs but rarely does the grandparents of a child really truly accept that it's not one of their own.

True.

It's also true for adopted kids. The only people i've really been able to see loving their adopted children has been the ones who couldnt have them themselves. Why adopt when you can make one of your own? I digress.

True user I'd like to know every potential hereditary risk before I have a child but it's not possible to know anything 100%. In my case I have sickle cell trait so if I were to have a baby with a woman with the same trait that child would be screwed from the get go.

>being this autistic

True anons know that the
>trashy fucking white girl
in this story is the real nigger. Niggers have a higher propensity of being black, but not all blacks are niggers. Skin color/race is a potential indicator, but we all know what niggers are far worse than that..

I understand now why you are so concerned with that aspect. Coincidentally, the black girl that I was talking about in the OP has sicle cell, and it will probably kill her.

But unfortunately, out of all of the things mentoned, disease is probably the most difficult to be able to sus out.

It is in my humble opinion that niggertry is a learned behavior that can be corrected but they'll have to want that change for them selves

I know I was around before it got used for every fucking insult, but calling everyone autistic is really fucking annoying. You should only use that whenit applies, i.e. when an user clearly doesn't understand socialcuesin his own story.

Anyway, that's just your opinion, and it certainly wouldn't be theconcensus here,especially if this thread was during primetime US hours. But I think that you aremissing thepoint andmaybe should have readthe entire thread before commenting in such a dismissive way.

Seeand

user what's up with your space bar, it's time for a new keyboard

Fuck dude, I'm sorry. My GF puked water on my laptop and killed it, so I had to get a quick replacement, so I'm using a $50 RC tablet from Walmart that had a shitty little keyboard onit and I have to smash the spacebar like I'm on an old, worn out type writer.

That's what sucks about being a black male you either have sickle cell/trait or a little dick some poor bastards have both lol. Strangely enough I got it from my mom whose mixed with native American, German and African.

This isn't a two option system.
Anyone who knocks up a single mom is a retard.
If he knocked up the black chick, regression to the mean would likely make his mulatto kids act typical.
He should have gone to a white church and found any non-whore white woman.

It's straight user, I've been here far to long to talk shit about others typos believe me I had my fair share

Adoption studies point to the contrary. Even blacks who are raised by whites are less intelligent.

Damn, that does suc. If I was gonna be black, I'd at least want to be US black. They are descended from slaves and were bred for strength, size, beauty and talent, especially singing.

regression to the mean is a fucking bitch desu

You should use the breeders equation. The IQ oft a black mother needs to be significanty higher than that of a white/asian mother to achive the same expected mean IQ among the children.

Pop. means are available here, for race mixing use the average of the parental pops.:
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/the-breeders-equation/

Again, read the whole thread, Im not asking to choose between just those. Im asking which is more important.

And yeah, my friend did a dumb thing. But like I said, he was a kissless, hand-holdless virgin until 24....actually, he was 25. When he got that first taste of pussy, he knocked it off that pedestal and went nuts, fucking everything in sight. He blames it on the fact that she wouldnt let him do anal.

My father was US black my mother's great grandfather was US Black but wasn't a slave. My mother would joke and say he was blacker than tar how he ended up with an German women in the 30s and 40s I'd never know. His name was Bubba Smith that should give you an idea on how black he was lol

Wow! This is completely amazing! And it manages to do so without being overtly racist...the Breeder's Equation that is. The pdf document you provided I'm sure has been called racist in academic circles and is probably completely frowned upon and never meant to be spoen of again.

Thank you so much for providing those two things! Jesus, they should be stickied to the first page...in fact, they should be everywhere. They should be mandatory reading for anyone who wants to have children. Or anyone who applies for welfare. Or anyone who votes for more of dem programs. They should all have to read this shit and pass a test on it.

Great find. I've never even heard of it, not even on Sup Forums, and I come here everyday.

Don't forget that mixed race children are a lot more likely to suffer from identity issues.

kek

Serious question.... how often do you come to Sup Forums and how do you feel about the racism here? Do you have any issue with people like myself who would reluctntly call themselves "race realists"? Because it is something I've only picked up in the last year or so. Though I've hated Jews since I was 12, I hate them as a whole, not as individuals. I have always abhorred racism in any form.

Ironically, it was my hatred for racism that led me to theinfothat turned meinto a race realist. When I started hearing all of the progressives hating white people, I took a lot of issue with that. And eventually it led me down the path of Jared Taylor and Moly-meme, and I couldn't argue with data.

I will, however, say this. I think they, especially the racists who use "race realism" as a crutch for their blind hatred, put far too much stock in IQ. I think there are many other things that make us valuable ashuman beings. Capacity for empathy, spirituality, self/artistic expression, physical prowess, family and community values... all of those things are extremely important. Blacks may have lower IQs and may be moreviolent, but in my experience, they are also far more compassionate, empathetic on an individual level, they have a better senseof community, place more value on family, and are more questioning of authority and less likely to snitch on someone just to get them in trouble. Though that may just be from my own anecdotal experience, I knowmany other people who have had the same experiences.

tl;dr- how do you feel being here? Do you see a difference between racism and race realism? Do you agree racism should be redefined as "power+oppression?

Neither. The quality of their decision making processes is more important than anything else.

I would have chosen the qt nigfu here.

White trash makes me angry.

Take Black Betty and have another women carry your seed.

For the forth time, read the entire OP, and if yous till sont understand, read the first few posts in the thread.

Im not saying those are the most importnt. Im asking, of those two, which is MORE important?

Keep it pure or else this happens.

bump

Well in intelligence research itself a partly genetic explanation for racial and national IQ differences isn't a fringe position to take. There were multiple expert surveys on this that show this. And Jensen is one of the most influential intelligence researchers in recent history.

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf

In this one the surveyed experts explained roughly 50% of the black white IQ gap genetically on average.

guessing with the yinyang let me save you the trouble

halfasian.org/2016/07/25/far-right-race-realist-anti-feminist-journalist-charles-c-johnson-is-an-asiaphile-with-an-asian-wife-who-mostly-dated-asian-girls-because-white-girls-wouldnt-give-him-the-time-of-day/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/this-guy-is-half-asian-with-an-asian-mom-and-white-dad/

If youre fuck ugly, you need attractive genes first and foremost. Stupid attractive people get further in life than smart ugly people. If the white girl is attractive, go for her. Let your kid go after IQ.

If the white girl is ugly as fuck then your "friend" is a fucking moron for knocking her up and should get used to being a single dad.

it's the best and worst possible outcomes in one photo

I've been on Sup Forums for about 11 years now, Sup Forums specifically for about 2yrs so ive been acclimated to the racist shit talk from the various boards. The one thing I learned is to not take things personally and not be a special snowflake and draw attention. I'm a lurker at heart. I don't have an issue with race realism, to me it is a real objective way of looking at things. It's logical and completely rational and coupled with good judgement very useful. Although I probably wouldn't live every waking moment with that in mind. I would akin that to judging a book by its cover. With race realism you could logically assume a shitty genre would have shitty books but you never know you could find a real gem in there somewhere. I feel bad for you guys as a race for what the progressives (Jews) are doing to you as a whole. I take issue with that as well, (((they))) are trying to do the same thing to you as they did to us strip down your culture and leave you without pride. I believe the equation for racism is Demoralization+power+opression=racism

>Stupid attractive people get further in life than smart ugly people
so true.
life is, indeed, a cunt.

one of the most reasonable posts here.

good to know you, sir.
cheers.

>"friend"

I was waiting for someone to say this. Why would I lie like that on an anonymous imageboard? You aren't clever.

ssshhhh user you're not supposed to give the black man credit lol, im kidding thanks user its good know you as well sir.

Thank you for your response. But i disagree with your definition of racism. I think that is systemic racism. To me, racism is when you think someone is inferior based on their race. I think racism s far more vicious on a personal level than it is systemically.

>
> I would akin that to judging a book by its cover

Judging a book without considering the cover, to continue the flawed analogy, is an example of the base rate fallacy and thus highly irrational.

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=5788

Congrats, you're a rational civic nationalist.

>racism is when you think someone is inferior based on their race
if i may butt in, yes, that is the basic definition of racism, but as far as systematic racism is concerned, we cannot view it is anything but an extension of people's personal racist ideology projected as a whole group making use of whatever power you can wield both individually and as a group.

the only reason the europeans took over the "colored" world was because they saw gunpowder as a tool to DESTROY and KILL, even when it's inventors didn't.
you win when you kill them unfortunately, no matter what the canadian prime minister may think.

and thence came the thinking - we are better because they died and we survived.

similarly, the dravidians can, and probably do, think they are much smarter than the rest of the world just because they reached mars 10 times as efficiently as anyone else.

but does it reduce the basic value of any one else's life?
well, ideally it shouldn't.

but let me repeat my previous post - life is, indeed, a cunt. of the highest grade.
hardwork has got bare minimum minority with whatever life serves you - you may call it luck, destiny, karma.

still, a dravidian kid born in the poorest family, no matter how smart, can never think of achieving too much. money is, unfortunately, the bigger part of what you can or cannot achieve in the long term.
"Hard work" is just a kike tactic to keep you all working your asses off while they eat and sleep.

the whites and kikes are relatively smarter primarily because of the environment of regular high quality school, tertiary system of employment of their parents ensuring a steady supply of money to pay for the kids' diet and education, and the constan nagging of the parents of, "Study or you'll amount to nothing, david!"
why do you think indians and chinese do so well in american and british schooling system? --> steady income, regular healthy-ish food, constant nagging of the parents. bingo. set aside all other studies.

You're right that was more of an impersonal broad definition. Racism can mess with your head if you feed into it. You feel like you're not worth it or that there is no point in changing because you think you were born with short end of the stick. I know people who think like this and even i had a similar train of thought at one point or another that is why i brought up demorilization. I cant say that racism on an personal level is worse than systemic racism they're both an evil construct.
You knew what i meant user

Maybe consider that the black mother had heredited the best genes on her Black gene pool and his buddy had the chance to make a high tier female his partner. However he chose a low tier partner. The ancestors of this white girl could be all trash, why not consider that? Theres white trash on the white race.

I believe aside from the race genetical average there are high the tier males and females from every race. Few people consider this imo. I think is really stupid to deny yoourself the chance of getting a high tier partner just because of her race. Damn if she has better genes why not see beyond her colour?

OP the answer to this question can be solved in a kinda mathematical way. Extrema.

How good does the non white woman have to be and how bad does the white woman have to be.
Start lets start with white trash vs an intelligent black woman.
Or white trash vs one of this qties
atlantablackstar.com/2013/09/18/stunningly-beautiful-black-women-from-around-the-world/
I wouldnt go for the white trash honestly. It feels like some polaks would. The situation gets more difficult the more the extrema tend to the middle but then again thats comparing 2 mid tier females and even comparing 2 mid tier females from the same race you may get the worse choice.

low intelligence whites are no better than monkeys

low intelligence HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS are no better than monkeys