I've made a huge mistake

I helped destroy potential pizzagate evidence years ago.....when I was a teen I worked at a boys camp in rural northeast GA. The camps director is the son of Nancy Schaefer. Nancy was suicided years back when she was about to blow the lid off of CPS (link below). The DAY after she was found all of the junior staff had to go to her house, which was a few miles away from the camp. We took a huge box truck and filled it up with files and research from her basement. At the time I didn't think much of it, I thought we were just cleaning the house because it was gonna be put up for sale. We filled the truck at least twice, and returned to camp and had a big bonfire, burning everything. Like I said, this was literally the day after her body was found. The camp directors wife is on the board of trustees for a boys home in Vidalia. What have I done senpai?

medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/

payh.org

Other urls found in this thread:

markcrispinmiller.com/2010/04/the-strange-death-of-nancy-schaefer-two-items/
archive.is/S7CAg
globalmedianew.net/index.php/2016/12/05/fbi-sting-frees-82-child-sex-slaves-captures-239-pedophile-masters/
youtube.com/watch?v=N2esw4Ulquo
cazadero.org/about/admin-staff.php
youtube.com/watch?v=iWngNsOShx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpan for wholesome good times

oooh shit niggah bumpin

the location in 2008.

Doesn't seem to be view able with a satellite before 2008.

anything spicious over in the mountains of Rabun County GA?

If this was true that is just horrible. Loads of research and damning evidence completely destroyed. I am very surprised you did not look through the files or sneak some away. Nancy Schaefer was a very cool women one of the few female leaders that were actually good, and I don't share her religious values either. Do you have anymore information on what was going on around that time? Even a small detail may grow into a big lead.

big important site in the pizzagate potentially.

Not sure if former drug operation, or what.

Looks like a bunch of lakes and forests. Nothing too weird.

I was 14-15 so I didn't understand what we were doing. There was a crazy lady named Kathleen that was arrested after breaking into the camp and confronting the director....they just claimed she was mentally ill but she was babbling about this stuff. We just kind of shrugged it off. Her and her husband were very active church members, no one in the community believes the murder/suicide angel. Apparently, an inmate recently confessed to their murders as well as the murder of a journo somewhere else in GA. He allegedly sketched the layout of the SON's house on a napkin, and the family declined to pursue charges

where exactly was the camp

I'll just leave this right here..

I'm confused. So you think her son was in on it?

Names.
Now.

I think he just prefers to live and breath, and wants to see his children enjoy life

that actually looks like the symbol unlike every other pic

nice

Gotta bump

Can you post the source on that inmate please? If we can get his information we may be able to look at his past associations and see who he was connected to.

You don't even know how little will help OP
Everything you know. Something you read in the corner of your eye. Something.

This.

Serious.
Journalistic.
Research.

Ya know, that shit the MSM stopped giving us like 3-4 decades ago.

wow its fucking nothing

bump

Danny Heinrich confessed to a Minesota court that he killed both Schaefer and journo Jacob Wetterling

Bump but skeptical.

Sorry, wetterling was not the journo.....wetterling was a missing child

im going to bed. i hope op dosent keep being a faggot.

More good stuff.....markcrispinmiller.com/2010/04/the-strange-death-of-nancy-schaefer-two-items/

Bump

A thought

All this talk of pedophilia in government... you know who the main source of sex slaves is? Cartels.

The cartels who smuggle all those people over the border.

The cartels who our establishment has been turning a complete blind eye to while painting illegal immigration as some sort of charitable act, despite the average illegal paying more than $1000 to human traffickers to get them over the border.

The cartels who have caused the massive hard drug epidemic that our politicians have ignored for a decade or more.

Now, what could the cartels be giving our politicians to make them so friendly... and what could they have on our politicians to keep them so quiet...

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAK

I

I can't

this is real

NAME OF THE CAMP IS "ATHENS Y"

archive.is/S7CAg

This the one?

Oh, that's the sweet spot.

Just this week, a trailer truck was found in Central Mexico packed with the corpses of dozens of children without organs.

That's where the Rabbit Hole goes (eventually). We need to focus on th human trafficking side of PizzaGate, that's where we'll pick up the pace

here is a picture from a thread that was recently archived. it is about a suspicious area in California, linked to a nearby music camp. some posters suspected cartel involvement or possibly a growing farm.

holy fuck..........

i cant believe how much this shit is literally everywhere,,

uhhh lol Wetterling yes, Schaefer no. Wtf were you reading

It's an inverted "big lie"

Make the truth so incredible that the natural reaction is to reject it out of hand because how could it be true?

i wanna be in the screencap

What is this?

here's another picture of the area in Cali.

FBI STING FREES 82 CHILD SEX SLAVES, CAPTURES 239 PEDOPHILE “MASTERS”

globalmedianew.net/index.php/2016/12/05/fbi-sting-frees-82-child-sex-slaves-captures-239-pedophile-masters/

youtube.com/watch?v=N2esw4Ulquo

>globalmedianew.net/index.php/2016/12/05/fbi-sting-frees-82-child-sex-slaves-captures-239-pedophile-masters/

Yes that's it

Nice digis... I swear I heard about someone confessing to her murder. They also murdered a journalist a few years later and were serving life for that crime. I'll keep digging

Isn't that the same FBI Director Comey who let Clinton off the hook... TWICE? LOL

Ahh yes! Globalmedianew! Published in Macedonia...

I looked to find out where the official camp building is on google maps.

Even in street view, I didn't see shit.

SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

>just when I think I can't be spooped any further

hmm. thank you for checking. i just looked at google reviews for the camp, and someone said that it closed on April 29 due to a landslide. i'm not sure if this is relevant, but i thought i should share.

watch out

cazadero.org/about/admin-staff.php
Got the site for the admin/staff page. See if anyone has any hidden ties.

?????????????????????????????
>on front page of website

bump for justice

here is a good video for an overview of the odd circumstances surrounding Nancy Schaefer's death.
youtube.com/watch?v=iWngNsOShx4

just a bumpin'

bump

>BOY, I would LOVE to come visit.
WTF

>BOY, I would LOVE to come visit!

This is getting too intense.

What the fuck have we stumbled upon?

>we're at the point where anybody can make up any story and everyone instantly believes them

it's like a hydra- cut one head off of the beast, two more reveal themselves in its stead. it is insane how far reaching this scandal is.

HOLY FUGGIN
SHIT user
¡¡¡FUCKING JACKPOT!!!

ALMIGHTY, PLEASE
EMPOWER ANONS
PROTECT THA KIDS
SAVE HUMANITY

(inset --> US Attorney Chief Arun Rao)

bump then sleep.

I expect this to lead to something when i wake up faggots.

I'm not sure if anyone knows who I am but I'm coming back from the dead to tell you guys to never stop. Keep digging. I, and the kids in boys town need justice.

My name is Gary Caradori. I was killed for investigating this very same topic in 1990. I was a firm believer in our system and believed that people who did the most vile wrongs should be punished. Unfortunately I was assasinated but I believe in the meme magic of all of you and am coming here briefly from another dimension to tell you all to never stop. Don't let evil win this time.

Thank you son. You're doing gods work. I'm only here for a short time before my portal collapses. I wish meme magic was available back then but unfortunately it wasnt. Meme your way to a better world anons. Please don't let I or Nancy (standing right next to me) die in vain

We both are here to tell you all:
Praise KEK!

>dat get

If you check the guy's facebook interests, he likes pizzagate, donald trump, rand paul, and a whole mess of other Sup Forums buzzwords. I think this guy is one of us and was calling them out

praise kek

No fucking way. I have goosebumps.

holy fuck.

praise him.

he's like those fucking idiots who commented all over the instagrams of the comet pizza owners and telegraphed our arrival

bump because this is too important.

OP noooooooo!