Putin shills for islam, calls it closer to orthodoxy

youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
wtf? this is the supposed savior of christendom and based crusader pol worships?

major cuck

had merkel said this shit you'd be up in arms

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LucidHuricane/status/805908606893826048
youtube.com/channel/UCRzq9PoEzNUiHcE-W1yWvUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims > Jews

t. keith ellison

>topic has nothing to do with jews
>"muslims > jews"
Muslim detected.

How is Finland in summer, any good halal restaurants? I was thinking about visiting there.

Honestly you'll probably have to seek asylum and enroll into refugee housing for accessible halal.

The reason I asked is I don't like fish and Scandinavian food is a meme.

>Scandinavian food is a meme
I kind of agree but reindeer is good. Only non-whites don't like reindeer.

Too dry desu. Sheep is better.

well we muslims are told that near the end of time the muslims with the help of the orthodox christians will wage war on the roman christians to retake constantinople
makes more sense now

He's not wrong. Other Christians are way too cucked to compare to eastern Orthodoxy, especially after Vatican II

agreed

It's not, my cousin converted from Catholicism to Orthodoxy when she married her husband. It's just a different version of Christianity with a lot more selfies of saints that they kiss.

HOW THE FUCK is it more like Islam Putin?

Not going to watch the video, but he's right.
Christians, IE protestant shitstains are the worst. Worse than jews even.
Catholics and Orthodoxy best christians. Islam is leagues better than protestant cucks.

Go home guys, protest's over.

>not gonna watch it
>still comment as if I did

fuck off shill

Get cucked br shitstain.

LOL you have no clue what the American Christian represents
so much for loving your brother

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Forget what it "represents," American Christians are some of the fakest people on earth. They are completely disingenuous.

>Pic Related
You CTR shill.

>Catholics
>better than Protestantism
>Literally worships a random dude with a hat like Kings claiming they have divine right to rule
Fuck off cuck, me and Luther are going to laugh at your faggot ass in heaven

He's a pedo like most right wingers

Protestants forego half of what makes a religion effective: ritual. Religion is faith and ritual; remove faith and you have an ineffective herd, remove ritual and you have a circle jerk.

>Pic Related.

Rituals like washing feet?

You need a bunch of meaningless flourishes to your worship to make it meaningful? True religious are intellectually involved, and don't need shit like your stupid transubstantiation.

don't help this cuck derail the thread

putin very specifically says islam is closer to eastern orthodoxy than catholicism is and this russian shill comes with his divide and conquer tactics talking about protestants?

Goes to show you don't know what you're talking about.
Religious isn't intellectually involved at all; like I said: faith and ritual.

Fucking pope is a cuck.
Good stuff.

>tfw Russia is literally Sweden-tier cucked
>tfw the government openly promotes shit like 'anyone can be Russian' and 'diversity is our strenght'
>tfw will turn into Chechen Caliphate after Putin runs out of money to pay as tribute to Kadyrov
J U S T
U
S
T

>Religious isn't intellectually involved at all
>what are christology and theology
protestant detected

>Religious isn't intellectually involved at all; like I said: faith and ritual.
So you have blind faith on no basis whatsoever? Just happen to like the rituals a little more than the others?

Yes, Putin seems cucked all right.

>what are christology and theology
Inane bull.
I never said I was religious. What I'm saying is that religiosity is born from faith and sustained on ritual. You can't separate the two else you create an entirely ineffective system.

pol still believes the putin meme

Sup Forums is NOT a hive mind.

Liberals are.

Judeo-Christian is the worst thing that could happen to the human civilization. They are not even human.

Your country deserved it tbqh :^)

Is Georgia still a country? :^)

literally hitler

us kebabs are being misguided befriend us and our partnership will be mutually beneficial against the kikes

how's ossetia?

it is . . .

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Who goes on daily stormer? You nazi. I bet you think Hillary is the perfect aryan woman.

But that's true.
Islam is a religion of white supremacists.

>brazilian cuck thinks hes smarter than putin
meanwhile, you dont even know who the cathars were. gj brazil

I see where you are coming from.

No hack me plz.

Literally what he says is that some theorists of christianity say that orthodoxy is closer to islam than to catholicism, he doesn't imply that it's true

Ok, my shiskin commiebro.

Islam is closer to Orthodoxy and also more conservative than Roman Catholicism by far, which is one step away from tranny priests

But it's really our strenght, look at Europe, EU is going to collapse, USA is our bitch now.

That makes no sense you Muslims have Constantinople. How do you retake something you haven't lost?

>Putin + China + Turkey + Syria + Pakistan
It already happened.

He has to occasionally shill for islam, since like 1/5 of Russia is territory conquered from muslims. It's not like we import them

Ramzanka is more white than 99% of /pol desu.

So is Sup Forums a Muslim board now?

he literally didn't do that.

i like the idea of a multi national state though. it shows he understands the distinction between the two. as opposed to say, a multicultural state.

by that time its in the hands of the romans
so all muslims believe that constantinople will fall to the romans near the end of time

Thank you Vlad. That's one ruble deposited in your account.

How fast before Trump changes his tune on islam?

Speaking of Sup Forums-tards believing bullshit:
twitter.com/LucidHuricane/status/805908606893826048 this retard says it's a ~muslim~ beating the shit out of ~christian~, when in reality it is the leader of an ~orthodox~ sect beating the shit out of someone's else wife for minor cheating.
He even has a YT channel where he post tutorials on how to beat the shit out of plebs youtube.com/channel/UCRzq9PoEzNUiHcE-W1yWvUg
The video of "muslim beating" was originally uploaded there but was quickly taken down since it became viral.

Also I remember one of the "western country then/western country now" pictures where for "now" was used a picture of Moscow during the end of Ramadan, when muslims celebrate their diversity in the middle of the Moscow.

Vasya, why did you ignore the part at the start where he talks about typical multiculti commie bullshit?
>He has to occasionally shill for islam
That's why the guy to the left became a literal Russian hero I guess.

>Trumpstein change his stance on Islam

Anti-Putin retarded scum in my /pol? Nowai.

>he talks about typical multiculti commie bullshit?
Fuck off vashe brodie

>literal Russian hero
well there is no war thanks to him
there's no isis in Chechnya because he promised to fuck the whole family/clan even if only one member is a radical
I'd rather have him a hero as to have a civil war

+15

A civil war would probably save white Christian Russians from extinction than not having one.

Go back to /po you child.

in russia its illegal to speak about Jesus Christ outside of the church, there are many refugess from russia

Muslims and jews are eternal enemies
Sometimes the good has to team up with the bad to beat the big bad

>shilling for war
you have no idea about anything in Russia

>Finland
>Scandinavian
pis af perker

>Orthodox
>Crusade
AHAHAHAHA

They are the most cucked Christians of all.

If Catholic ever lose Rome, they would take it back in less than a week, meanwhile Orthocucks lose their capital and yet after more than 800 years they haven't even imagine on taking it back.

I'm not trying to divide and conquer here. I just think some hard times might be better for Russian birth rates and identity than just sitting out passively. And this goes for Europe as well.

> lose their capital and yet after more than 800 years
But they never lost Moscow.

Not saying islam is good, but you most likely couldn't tell the difference between modern day islam and 100AD christianity

>I just think some hard times might be better for Russian birth rates and identity
Lolno, it will ust ruin it even faster.

Moscow is not the capital of Orthodox.

Only when Russia and the rest invade Turkey then Orthodox MAY compare themself with Catholic but until then...

Moscow is and always was. Well, since 1200's when Byzantine became absolute shit-tier heretic cuntry i suppose.

Now liberals can't blame him for everything since that would be islamophobic.

>if rome was ever taken it would be back within a week
It was attacked and annexed by Italy for 50 years you stupid nigger.

Constantinople is, c'mon. You only change the fact because you know you will never take it back.

At least Catholic try to win against Islam but Orthodox offer the congratulation to Saladin, you can't be more cuck than that

If it's anti-Putin, is it also anti-islam since Kadyrov is a butt-buddy of Putin?
It's not about ~war~, since your typical Sup Forumstard doesn't care about a war in some shithole. The main belief Sup Forumstard hold dear is that Russia is ~unapologetically~ christian, unlike those filthy EU jews.
Too bad Kadyrov can do a MMA between 8 years olds and not give a fuck about Russian Constitution, which apparently forbids underaged from participating in MMAs.
Also lol, Russians have to pay a not-tribute to some warlord in order to not escalate the war Russia have started in the first place?

oh fucking please

stop being an idiot

But we dont need it back really. Not in 21-st century when we have Moscow.
At last catholics have lost it all first to muslims then to heretics. And all the institute of the Catholic Church is bleak parody on christianity now.

>lose holy city
>pretend it was never a holy city to begin with to avoid humiliation

Russia is basically the America of the east. Their federation is a sterile multiculti shitfest just like our republic is.

>the previous orthodox patriarch was in bed with KGB
>Stalin is on the way to canonization
>somehow catholic church is a bleak parody of christianity

Moscow alone have 1.5 million Muslims,
While in the entire Italy they are 1.6 million.

So who really lost it all to Muslims?

I find your reply disappointing, and I demand you delete it and apologize and if not, we will fight to the death.

Found the liberashka

I don't know much about Orthodoxy, but Protestantism has often been compared to Islam. It goes back to Martin Luther, who Believed the Turks were saviors sent by god to eradicate the Vatican. England Protestants viewed The ottoman empire very favorably, commending their civility. Queen Elizibeth wrote to the Sultan Murad III stressing the similarities between their religions with the unique signature of
>""Elizabeth, by the grace of the most mighty God, the three part and yet singular Creator of Heaven and Earth, Queen of England, France and Ireland, the most invincible and most mighty defender of the Christian faith against all the idolatry of those unworthy ones that live amongst Christians, and falsely profess the name of Christ"

you guys realize that a sizable chunk of russia is muslim clay right? of course he shills for islam when actual native russians are muslims

>Russian Constitution, which apparently forbids underaged from participating in MMAs.
Nope, Russian Constitution doesn't give a single fuck about MMA, it's Fedor's federation forbids.

He is right though.

How exactly are equal? Islam even to these day deny Equal Rights and in many places they are pro-slavery while even Christianity in his origins was anti-Slavery and they create the Human Rights even to non-whites.

Modern Islam and 100AD Christianity have nothing in common.

>Islam even to these day deny Equal Rights and in many places they are pro-slavery
So they are dixxies, right?

> Equal Rights
Fuck off liberal scum.

>us kebabs

>sizable chunk of russia

LMAO not at all just area in the Caucasus and lightly spread other parts

>implying he wasn't a KGB operative in the first place