LMFAO

LMFAO

>Top 10 Anime Betrayals

explain pls

>voted for hindu kush
>only got hindus

hindus would be an improvement from the lunatic sunni pakis and somalis we are getting instead

>this looked photoshopped in the thumbnail
>nope

WE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE WEED

DUDE!

BUT BUT BUT

DUUUUUUUUDE!

what happened to dude weed lamo ?

Kek, get fucked potheads.

Why Dude, I thought we were lmao bout the weed.... please legalize it, it may make the refugees docile

Glad I didn't vote this election, or else I'd feel really conned.

WEEED

>Glad I didn't vote this election,
you deserve everything that happens to you.

MEANWHILE IN AMERICA

>Trump president
>Republican house and senate
>marijuana legal in 4 more states

HAHAHA LEAFS BTFO

canada gets cucked again, who saw it coming, up next on canada gets cucked, canada gets cucked again holy shit what a madman someone stop him, wait this just in canada is too cucked to do anything about it, absolute savage this guy

tip top jej

where i live, its like voting republican in LA. is completely useless

Why? Because I recognize that the choices are pre-planned corporatist schemes that will fuck me as a canadian citizen at every turn?

Conservatives= Bring in migrant workers and sell our resources for a fraction of their worth to Murica

Liberals= Spend like crazy, raise inflation, import non-white future liberal voters

NDP= liberals on sterioids.

I know what the game is, and I'm not playing it.

Is it like in America where if one of your providences voted for it your version of federal government would not enforce?

So that's why my meme weed stocks fell

No our government is far more centralized than yours is

what happened to "what wine is to france, weed will be to canada" or whatever the fuck Trudope said? weed is cancer but these mindless idiots are only going to go more progressive if this government doesn't satisfy them

kek

LMAO

Dang, man, im so mad i could punch a mouse, while spinning my cock on top of my hat. shitt/

wtf, I hate leweedman now

Better than muslims.

DUDE WEED gets me more and more infuriated with fucking leafs and everything they stand for. Classic Canada come home.

90% of my college friends voted for him just for the weed and we're not even getting that.. fugg

Any source on this ? Who the fuck is Lisa Power, "editorial intern" ?

good goyim

see, this is why the left needs to learn to appreciate states rights
don't like something about where you live? good news! you only need to convince your state to agree with you and not the entire country

know what else?
if you fail at convincing your state, there might be another state that has what you want so you can go there!

If i was a leaf i would be mad as hell. Thats the only reason Justin got votes

But State's Rights are a lie and an invention of White Supremacists!!!!

redeemed

LUL LETS VOTE A SUBSTITUTE DRAMA TEACHER AS REPRESENTATIVE FOR OUR COUNTRY NO WAY THAT THIS IS RETARDED