Trump picks corporate war criminal 'Mad Dog' Mattis for Secretary of Defense

fightbacknews.org/2016/12/4/trump-picks-corporate-war-criminal-mad-dog-mattis-secretary-defense

Trump will be the biggest war criminal mass murder this country has ever seen since Nixon.

>war criminal
Proofs? Killing enemy soldiers is not a war crime.

CTR thread sage and hidden.

>Trump will be the biggest war criminal mass murder this country has ever seen since Nixon.

God I hope so praise Kek

>Proofs? Killing enemy soldiers is not a war crime.

>talks about killing families
>wants to use drones
>wants to nuke Iran
>wants to us torture

Give him a Nobel peace prize

Still waiting to hear about things he's actually done...
You know, the requisite for being guilty of something.
Talk is just talk.

If they're brown, go to town. I don't give a fuck. The world is overpopulated anyway.

Hes a POS that will talk his troops into bullets

>Still waiting to hear about things he's actually done...

Are we talking about Trump? He's not in yet, but I can point out every US president is pretty much a war criminal.

Won't be against Americans, so I'm okay with this.

They gave obongo one, and he's done all of those and more.

>wants to
>wants to
>wants to
>talks about

?????

thought crimes arent crimes you communist faggot

>lefty pol has come to fill in the vacuum left behind by CTR in a desperate attempt to to salvage left politics now that the right is on the rise in the west

lol can't wait for these commies to wage a war. Killing communists has always been a wet dream of mine

neat

Hillary was already guaranteed to escalate an illegitimate war she was waging through Obama. Trump was the only rational option for peace to have a chance. Leftists have just become hysterical

>war criminal

>implying killing sandniggers with an avg IQ of 70 is a crime

The military loves him.

You just sound like a sissy.

So, Obama actually did 3 out of those 4 things you just listed. You gonna ask him to give back his Nobel Prize?

Leftists have become the warhawk neoconservatives that they so despised in the Bush years. After all, Obama was only continuing Bush's wars.

>>talks about killing families
Are you talking about Mattis or Trump
>>wants to use drones
Not a war crime, that's a weapon
>>wants to nuke Iran
No one wants to use nuclear weapons against Iran jesus are you retarded
>>wants to us torture
He talked Trump out of it

Mattis is the best pick Drumpf made so far, by far

>After all, Obama was only continuing Bush's wars.

That and also the wonderful work his administration has done in turning Libya and Syria into massive terrorist breeding shitholes. As well as the nice work their doing supporting the Saudis bombing Yemen.

A Nobel Peace Prize has never been so well deserved.

>Obama was only continuing Bush's wars.
exactly. and Hillary was going to escalate that war until they had an Al Qaeda caliphate in Syria and we were at war with Russia. I have yet to hear a liberal justify this. Trump is a goddamn Saint compared to what they were doing / are trying to do