#freebearing

#freebearing

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/susan-bring-bearing-back-to-youtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

say what you want about the cunt, he brought proper good entertainment.

#freebearing

no

An obnoxious brown bear from Australia.
>tl;dr Popular Youtuber

Youtube already died with the "HEROES"
program, if someone made content there and didn't diversify its their own fucking fault

ofc it would be the north americunt yanks that would prove to be the dumbest fuckin pricks.

I knew of Bearing but he's an average "lets make fun of weak minded collage feminist" type

what's a bearing?

wow, what the fuck. just went to his page. it's that cuck he's been doing videos on lately, steven something? the guy talking about consent. I guaranfuckingtee it. him and his crazy retarded friends.

Nothing wrong with that, however its still important that there is some kind of retribution for the closure of his channel. If this blows over without consequence, then this will set a huge precedent for silencing and censoring youtubers.

What happened to bearing?

Sign the change.org

his account unfairly terminated by YouTube

kek, the petition has already reached 12,000 in 4 hours, a glorious 3k/hr. At this rate, we'll not only get Bearing back, but we'll also lower the stock market value of Google the same way we did with Twitter.

Good. The guy is shit.

Every bearing video:
>Show elongated clip of someone else's work
>Cut away to static image of a bear
>Say a swear word or laugh
>Don't actually debate any points
>Don't ever cut them to pieces by pointing out the flaws in their agumnets

There are so many better anti-liberal channels out there, people who have something worthwhile to say. Don't know why you'd worry about this hack.

Keep pushing the petition

Don't really think how shit his channel might be is the real issue here.
Censorship is the issue.

Leave it to the pole to role over and accept defeat.

>Censorship is ok, as long as they don't censore the things I like.

Sign >>>>

>Leave it to the pole to be pragmatic

We were fucking off the map and under occupation for 150years
who the fuck are you talking about accepting defeat you idiotic burger

Petitions don't accomplish shit.

nice
bait
kys

We have to do something. tweet - petition - etc

>bait
get...off...Sup Forums...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We were fucking off the map and under occupation for 150years

So you mean to say that your nation was soo weak that it took you 150 years to organize any real resistance? And as far as I know, Poland only got released by the Russians through a peace treaty through an external war you weak wanks.

Fuck you

Sup Forums is not your personal army faggot. Go back onto reddit with this shit. This isn't fucking political this is youtube bullshit. This doesn't belong here. Either you are baiting or trolling or something is fucking wrong with you. kys and go back to sucking reddits cock you degenerate cuck.

get some help man/women

Give me one good reason why this is a politcal issue Sup Forums needs to help with. This is just a fucking youtuber. Seems like a small one at that. You reek of reddit.

Because Sup Forums is about freedom of speech. He made videos on political issues.

Did he say "cunt" a lot?

A right cunt

>another avatar fagging "le SJWs BTFO XDDD" sargon of akkad copycat

Because Jew tube is censoring people that speak out against the left and feminism.
ie: bearing
Plus the reason he was removed was total bullshit.
Oh one stoke for copyright? Let's bump that to 3 to ban your channel.
If they continue to ban these channels how far will it go?
This just stage 1 cancer. We need to kill it before it grows.

If that is the case then don't just post shit about a youtuber no one has fucking heard of saying they need help with their channel. make it actually politcal not bullshit reddit tier looking threads.

>censorship is fine as long as it happens to people i dislike
censorship is fine as long as it happens to people i dislike

i dont even know whats happening

From the petition:
>All of Bearings videos falls under fair use which allows him to use clips from other people videos in order to provide criticism or commentary even without the expressed permission of the original owner. Defending our right to criticize ideas is essential if we are to have an open and honest debate, as well protecting our free speech.

>Censorship

Honestly youtube is a dying platform. get the fuck over it. Again free speech? This is a fucking website. Go to another platform. Youtube isn't america wtf is even wrong with all of you? This youtuber isn't even here. This thread needs to 404 fucking fast. I thought summer was over.

This is the kind of bullshit creators are dealing with.
Leftists trying to manipulate the masses through media like cultural marxists.

>muh censorship

>change.org
Or, how to do nothing and still think you are helping, like, share, and thumbs up if you agree lets see how far this goes.

Bearing is a leftist retard.

I could give a shit about bearing. He was kind of dumb and didn't contribute to the discussion at all. However, the fact that he got deleted while black hitler and seren are still able to make videos shows how fucking kiked youtube is

Brain melanoma is doing it for me user, but thanks for the advice.
I'll buy your mom a drink when I'm in hell.

kys

Why are you waisting your time on internet e-celebs? My main point to all of this is this isn't for Sup Forums this would even be best for Sup Forums

>Tweet
No

who am i?
"i cant ban bearing"

a good man, with a good, awesome heart.

proof?

he stole that bear from total drama fucking island, how weird and oddly specific

He likes the show

degenerate
taste

What happened to EdgySphinx?

>youtubers
>cucks

the same thing

GOT KINGED

>2017
saying....Kinged

derailed

Maybe the problem is that normal people just dont report BlackHitlers and other dumbfucks.
Normies respect kinda the speachfreedom. Still not fond to punish.
BTW heard eggysphinx got the same stuff as bearing.

bump

>people just dont report BlackHitlers and other dumbfucks.

they do but they're often found not to be in violation of youtube's policy's

According to EdgySphinx, he received a cease and desist from the ADL.

Is DD redpilled?

There seems to be a lot of irrational hatred directed specifically towards Bearing from the SJW community when he is one of the more mild one of these types of vloggers. He's certainly not as much of an edgelord as say Undoomed or Atheism-Is-Unstoppable or Leafy etc.

Really???

Who cares, he sucks and makes terrible content. Fucking liberal submissive fat cunt he is

ADL shut him down

I don't really like Bearing that much.... But I'll sign it because fuck censorship.

I encourage everyone else to sign it for the same reason, regardless of your opinion on the less than funny Aus Cunt.

link?

His videos got nuked so no cunt

He's been using a copyrighted image for over a year. If this was the reason for his takedown, I don't see a problem with it.

He's what you get when you give an Australian shitposter a youtube channel.

ADL shoaded him his twitter is even gone now

>cucks in this thread saying "hurrr durr i don't care lol"

I don't fucking care either, but if they're actively censoring people who speak against the left/feminism and you're just "who cares lol" about it then you're a fucking moron with zero forward thinking ability.

Reminder for all you leaf hating folk:

Total Drama Island is Canadian.

Makes you think.

Whats adl?

Sub to his backup channel, he's supposed to released a video soon explaining what's going on. Apparently he got 3 copyright strikes at the same time and got his channel deleted by jewtube without any sort of warning immediately after.

well that is way to stupid way to get down . . .

That blonde chick is a real qt.

(((Anti Defamation League)))

(((Anti Defamation League)))

My only question is why does this people that know will rustle some jimmies use another hosting site such as Vimeo or DailyMotion or something.
I don't know how their TOS are but surely they can't be as bad as YouTube.
Seriously, I want to see youtube die in my lifetime.
I want to go back to the fragmented internet full of competitors.

You do realise this is an ultra-religious fascist board? This isn't reddit, we like censorship here.

Thanks mates!

So his channel was terminated for what purpose?

Or just let it spread and let youtube die

*why don't they use some other hosting service