Tucker "The Lib-Cucker" Carlson

Is Tucker Carlson the most based man in the MSM? I've watched several of his interviews now where he decimates shills. Could he be /ourmsmguy/??

He is now with this new show. He used to be a cuck but he has uncucked himself.

He disappeared for a while and found The Daily Caller. He has returned with very high powerlevels and now actually emanates an anti-cuck aura. It has thus far been impenetrable. You cant cuck the Tuck.

He's okay, but his interns who post these threads all day are pretty annoying.

Americans are such a strange lot , theres this straight white male , then theres this (picrelated)

he just attacks retards. nothing special there

the most insightful person in the media i think is michael savage. he's got the right idea about bicyclists

Michael WEINER?

I'd prefer Mark Levin.

Kek
Thats just weird

He's jut rude as shit to every liberal that comes on his show. It's hilarious. First episode I couldn't believe he was serious.

He's pretty swell guy.

Can people post their favorite Tucker videos?

I must see more Liby shits getting destroyed.

You mean the guy who goes full retard mode against Jon Stewart?

this he hes a shit head that wants to be oreilly

i prefer bret brier and krautheimer they are actually proffessional about their job and actually let people speak before they said another word

off tv id say klavan,whittle, shapiro

Tucker uncucked himself the bowties are in the trash and his guns are blazing

you used the magic word, bro ! i love fox news now!

>letting batshit liberals speak their nonsense without interruption
It's like you want things to get worse

I re-watched that video today. Stewart doesn't really make any points. He just acts smug and makes insults.

wow what a faggot

i get what your saying but you have to let them speak bc otherwise it turns into a shouting match and its fucking retarded bc you just know the lib will use that as a way to act offended but if you let them speak you can fuck them up bc they had a chance to speak already so you use their own words against them
if they take turns it would be better

also tucker and literally everyone other then bret breir put on this fake outrage persona as if im supposed to give a fuck about all the bs leftists do, and act like everything is confrontational when more then half the shit if it were to happen in person i could tell the libfag off in < 10 seconds and be done with it but they do a 30 minute piece and act all haughty

thats so sad, they believe in identity politics so much that everything has to represent the assumed background of phenotype shit. like wtf happened to just being people, i never ever played games like that bitch boy does when i was growing up

>fair
>balanced

yes