You can be fined for not calling people ‘ze’ or ‘hir’

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

> That’s the official legal guidance from the New York City Commission on Human Rights:

> Most individuals and many transgender people use female or male pronouns and titles. Some transgender and gender non-conforming people prefer to use pronouns other than he/him/his or she/her/hers, such as they/them/theirs or ze/hir. [Footnote: Ze and hir are popular gender-free pronouns preferred by some transgender and/or gender non-conforming individuals.] …

> a. Intentional or repeated refusal to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” after she has made clear which pronouns and title she uses …

> So people can basically force us — on pain of massive legal liability — to say what they want us to say, whether or not we want to endorse the political message associated with that term, and whether or not we think it’s a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/news/nyclu-victory-landmark-state-policy-promises-transgender-students-equal-education
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been trying to get people to call me my name for years, but they keep saying shit like "mate" and "chief" and "bae". Are you saying I can have these people trialled in new york state?

NYC goy here.
This shit makes my blood boil. Here's a related story.
>know a lady who works at a large bank
>she's apolitical
>one day she was taking in the break room how she went to disneyland with her children and husbent
>next day her manager calls her for a talk and tells her that she should be carful with her language
>she asked what did she say wrong
prepare to ree
SOME FUCKING SUBHUMAN BULL DYKE PIECE OF FUCKING WORTHLESS SHIT GOT OFFENDED BY THE WORD "HUSBAND" AND THE MANAGER ENCOURAGED HER TO USE THE WORD "DOMESTIC PARTNER"
THIS SHITHOLE IS THE NEW SODOM

>she
Would using ironic meme arrows on them IRL be illegal?

>rights not to have things done to you
>rights to force other people to do things for you

Leftists can't tell the difference!

Just get a new bank you fucking idiot

>rules and laws that can only be applied to white people

New Yorkers must refer to me as God, feels good

It's ot about the bank retard

REEEEEEEE
There should be mandatory desensitivity training in the workplace.
Not that it would matter. They're doing this just to be cunts and don't like other people being happy and having non-fucked up families.

You guys really need a Republican mayor asap.

>mfw my prefered pronoun is nigger

What now motherfucker?

It's funny cause 90s kids created all 412 other genders.

just wait a couple months, then challenge it on constitutional grounds

Now you just got arrested for a hate crime and inciting a riot.
Leftism only works one way.

I can sort of see an argument on the pronoun thing. If some dude's name was Woodrow and he wanted to be called by his middle name which is William, then I'd do that cause I'm not a dick.

But why do these people then get to determine how we refer to ourselves and our loved ones? My preferred relationship title is "husband". Why is it wrong for my wife to call me that?

It's too late, only nukes can fix it. Most of NYC population are leftist scum and electoral college is the only thing between this giant anthill of scum dictating the rest of the country what to do.

>when you're so anti social you try to fine and tax people so they never speak to you

New York is losing electoral power next census. Too little population growth.

Is it not perfectly legal to call someone a cunt and not face any financial repercussions? Obviously not in the workplace but just out in the open. Is this not an attack on free speech?

Corrected

I am literally just going to ignore the existence of these fucking nuggets then. It's not worth the risk.

>My preferred relationship title is "husband". Why is it wrong for my wife to call me that?
BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE CIS SCUM.
Can't you see how problematic this is?
By imposing your preferred relationship title on your wife (which she agrees to without being aware of the ramifications or due to internalized misogyny), you are not only promoting the archaic notions of marriage (which oppress women and treat them as property) but also setting up mental blockages locking her in cis-genderedness, potentially hindering from discovering her true gender identity and sexual orientation.

I can see the pronoun thing for normal pronouns. I still think they're fucking nuts, and I don't think it should be enforceable by law (for instance, if I refuse to call a regular person by their given name that isn't illegal), but fuck it, you want to be called a her I'll call you a her as long as you're not a fucking asshole about it.

But this special snowflake xe, xir, ze, whatever?

Fuck.
That.

Unless liberals want to start referring to me by my preferred pronoun of der fuhrer, they can go fuck themselves with this rainbow of pronouns shit.

> So people can basically force us — on pain of massive legal liability — to say what they want us to say, whether or not we want to endorse the political message associated with that term, and whether or not we think it’s a lie.

󠇦1 󠇦9 󠇦8 󠇦4
󠇦9
󠇦8
󠇦4

Fuck that bullshit!

Next it will be daily fines for not identifying as anything other than white or male.

Yeah honestly I'd be ok with three sets. One for men, one for women, and one for everything in between/non-binary. But 40 different sets for special snowflakes is fucking annoying and unnecessary.

There's no way this actually happened. There just isn't.

>How to discourage any employer from hiring a tranny

how is hir pronounced? Don't want to accidentally say her

Have you met any trannies? Nobody would hire one without a gun to their heads (or threat of massive fine)

We are moving toward the 1984 world now.
George Orwell was right about it.

Nope. Nonbinary can fuck right off. You're a man who thinks you're a woman? Fine. Use the female pronoun. Vice versa? Use the male pronoun. There is nothing else other than absolutely batshit crazy people.

Fucking this. They are mentally unstable and unpredictable.

H-ee-Rr?
Dunno. I'm trying to find ways to pronounce it that don't sound like her but also not totally retarded.

Ummmm, I live in one of the biggest liberal shitholes on the west coast. Shit like this happens. I've literally had people ask me if it's ok for them to use the term boyfriend at work.

if white people would disown the libcuck race traitors in their families and push back we wouldn't be in this mess. whites have forgotten how to have even the tiniest shred of resolve or standards.

Remember that tranny from that seattle pizza store who went attacked the customer when he said "thanks dude" and liberals went after the owner of the place after he fired the tranny?
Wonder what happened to it

It should be legal to use the third set of pronouns for everyone. It should be universal. I just wouldn't want to have to worry about it anymore. At all.

And it would annoy people.

At least this kikeshit is contained within JYC for now, although I wonder how long it will take them to push it across the entire state.

Damn. Even Sweden is perplexed.

HEN HEN HEN

>why you say husband???!!
>That's my domestic partner's preferred title.
>bull dyke gets fired for not being sensitive to coworkers and their families' preferred titles
This board gets dumber by the year. No thinking around here at all

Assuming this is just normal speech, a fine on speech would violate the 1st amendment. Sue the state if they fine you.

That's what ze said

I've seen some on the street or on the train but in retrospect I don't think I've ever talked to one. They tend to viscerally look freakish.

Silly goy, the constitution has no power in NY.

T-this didn't happen. It couldn't...

Next law to come into effect.
>You can be arrested if you do not suck a trannys dick if you are asked too.

I don't see where this would survive a serious court battle. The state has no writ, nor authority to compel speech such as this (or ant for that matter). They might get lucky,and get 1 or 2 poor slobs to pay the fine, but anyone with the money to fight this in court would break it off in the state's ass, and they know it.

Thank god trump is president .

I dont have to worry about such foolishness for at least 4 years.

Does anyone believe a president trump would ever allow such blasphemy?

He'd stop it or literally die trying.
The guy has that old school macho man outlook on life. Reminds me of my dad.

First I heard about this. This is blatantly unconstitutional, no way this stands. What ever became of it? Please don't tell me it's still on the books.

That's the kind of thing that could easily reach the supreme court.

>tfw to smart too suck a tranny's dick

I'd love to see that. How long till the Judiciary is consistently backing political correctness over freedom of expression?

Well then, my pronoun is now "iu – ao – eu – ei – kub – miq – a – ci – pl", don't be getting it wrong.

In all seriousness, the law has no legs and shouldn't even need to reach the supreme court to get laughed out by a judge and stricken down.
Of course, you could say the same thing about all the other laws that curb our rights but we've seen how that shit goes in NY.

>two communists walk into a bank
>the teller says, why the long nose?

You won't get in legal trouble for saying the "wrong" pronoun here. As much as the leftists would probably like it to be.
Wow. Although that's not too shocking to hear. I blame the recent years' SJW trend in America as the ideological source of our own scourge.

There aren't that many of those fags so I don't think it's actually been enforced yet, besides that you can talk to someone without using any pronouns. I think whoever got it passed knew it was a bullshit token gesture that'd rarely, if ever be enforced so they weren't worried about constitutionality.

Jew Yorker here.

Looks like it's time to leave. this next Mayoral election is shaping up to be horrible. DeBlasio is a terrible candidate, but I'm not seeing any really decent Republican challengers so far. At best he'll get beaten by another Democrat.

New York's been slowly getting more and more shit since 9/11 anyway. The difference is now the cops aren't allowed to do their job either, so youve got the worst of the post 9/11 police state, with the worst of the 80's/early 90's crime, coupled with the cost of living being entirely overinflated, even in outer boroughs, which are slowly being gentrified and priced out to liberal hipsters and gibsmedats

>Why is it wrong for my wife to call me that?
Because the (((SJW))) said so, stupid goy.

a fucking roo

A law needs to be challenged by someone with standing. So someone would have to be tried and convicted under the law to appeal and eventually get it struck down.

If you want to get it struck down then you should go to NYC and misgender every person you meet until someone complains to the cops. Then you should get the ACLU to advocate on your behalf. Make sure you are as polite as possible and don't commit any other crimes at the same time. These legal organizations want the best case they can get to challenge the law.
Good case = Jordan Peterson. Bad Case = random redneck

Oh your type are the worst. plz kys

Just play GTA IV and you're basically in New York.

Women. It's always women. Sex bots can't come soon enough.

I live and have worked in SF. Can confirm that this is very real.

It's extra dumb because I know a lot of trannies, and most think this SJW stuff is bullshit. Half of them voted for Trump, but I'm the only person they can safely tell because the rest of their social circles are batshit lefties. Gays are already breaking out of LGBT. Soon we'll see a split between Trans that want to change gender and know they are mentally ill, and the whackos who are trying to destroy the gender binary.

That's not how America works, no.

>this is what my tax dollars go to
Saw this gem on Prince st

god damn it, forgot my pic

DeBlasio is a literal fucking communist, his wife is some nigger and pic is his daugter.
He pushed hotels to give rooms to hobo niggers, the amount of gibs he gave out is giant.
If 9/11 would happen today I would laugh.

Honestly I can do without the big city. I live in Staten Island, and let me tell you, life here is suffering. I love the suburban feel of the place, but being the only conservative holdout in the whole city is painful. Especially since unless we have a conservative Mayor, nobody gives a shit about the borough outside of developers, who are given free reign to overdevelop and turn the place into Brooklyn 2.0 Hell, the people themselves come here from brooklyn and shit the place up with their attitudes and terrible driving

>He pushed hotels to give rooms to hobo niggers,
He also makes elder care apartments do it too. My parents gave a ride to this old lady in the neighborhood who lives in an elder residence behind a church. and she complained that there's always hobos getting drunk and fighting, and she was absolutely distraught over it.

Fuck DeBlasio. I miss our Jew Emperor Bloomberg, who literally changed the law so he and only he- Could run for a third term. He knew what he was fucking doing. Only once was he ever really caught with his pants down, and that was when we got that blizzard that everyone thought was gonna be no big deal, but ended up actually crippling the city, while he happened to be on winter vacation in like hawaii

H...ear?
Hear?
Fuck if I know, mate

The ACLU doesn't want to take this on. They love this SJW gender bullshit.

They're all mentally ill. Some trannies are doing it because they want to fit in with women, and some are doing it out of a fetish, but being a tranny is inherently a mental illness.

>The ACLU doesn't want to take this on. They love this SJW gender bullshit.
Nonsense. The ACLU would fight this case in a heartbeat.

>I miss our Jew Emperor Bloomberg
>not Rudy frisk and shoot the moulinyani Giuliani

nah
aclu.org/news/nyclu-victory-landmark-state-policy-promises-transgender-students-equal-education
>The guidance tells all New York public school districts they must respect the names and gender pronouns of transgender youth
>“We applaud the State Education Department for providing guidance so every school in the state knows how to follow the law and protect the rights of transgender and gender nonconforming youth,” said NYCLU Executive Director Donna Lieberman

I'll be honest I was a bit young for Rudy. I was about 10 during 9/11.

There's a difference between making school districts do something and protecting the rights of private citizens. The ACLU frequently protects the rights of neo-nazis to march.

Being called the wrong word is not a fucking right.

How did we get here?

Hopefully Trump will put an end to that bullshit when he takes office.

already had one

He/she/it

Feel free to pick one.

I was like 6, but I've heard a lot of good stories how cops started killing more niggers while he was in office.
In all the movies in 70- early 90s trains are covered in graffiti and now they are clean, besides dancing apes. Plus all leftists hate him.
Wtf man? I hope it's just some weird bantz.

>(((Lieberman)))
Also, I see that this cancerous shit has spread across the entire state due to Cuomo, at least in just the schools. I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW I STILL HAD MORE CAPACITY TO HATE HIS FUCKING GUTS, BUT HERE WE ARE. THE ONLY SOLACE I AM GRANTED IS THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SOONER OR LATER PREET WILL NAIL HIS CORRUPT ASS TO A WALL AND MOUNT HIS HEAD ON A PIKE FOR ALL TO SEE.

You'd end up like pic related you silly leaf

You're almost out of time, Sup Forums-tards. Soon the pendulum will begin to swing left. And your recent "victory" had to be propped up with false flags and bandaids. That means this is probably the closest you will ever come to ending gay marriage. You lose.

Simply don't use any pronouns. Just say their name again instead. Don't even try to interact with these people. Don't give them the attention they so desperately crave. Don't feed their victim complexes.

Just call the comrades and see how the manager will react.

What the fuck does forced tranny pronouns have to do with gay marriage?

this

thats true. NY was pretty clean in the mid-late 90's

Though Bloomberg was no slouch in regards to crime either. He was all for stop and frisk.

He was a true independent. He shook hands with Al Sharpton and made it a point to be on good terms with him, but he always knew where to draw the line, and wasn't soft on crime. If Rudy cleaned up the city, Bloomberg fixed racial relations while keeping it clean. There was close to no racial tension in NY under Bloomberg.

he did go a bit crazy near the end though, with the large soda size ban, although he was definitely thinking quite mechanically. people buy huge sodas, which leads to more health issues, which leads to increased use of health services, which is expensive.

(As well as being a big contributor to littering since people who dont finish the sodas leave them lying around)

Well then theyll face a lawsuit for violating my creedom of expression.