Dating sites to find redpilled grills?

Hi Sup Forums I am looking for redpilled females in the los angeles area on POF and OKcupid. What am I doing wrong? It seems impossible. Help a Sup Forumsbro out.

Every girl so far
-turns out to be half spic
or
-is a femishit
or
-is a dumbass

What do pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

wherewhitepeoplemeet.com/
m.christianmingle.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look for girls who describe themselves as Christian.

>online dating

Church.

>not wanting a spanish speaking girl
You dumb piece of shit fell for the white is superior meme..

wherewhitepeoplemeet.com/

m.christianmingle.com

There is one called farmersonly or some shit, I'd give that a try or christian mingle

Swipe right on Korean and Chinese immigrants. All they've ever wanted is a tall white husbando.

Nearly all women consider themselves feminists.

Most aren't militant SJW type. They only call themselves feminists because they think it's empowering. This happens because women are children who constantly need validation for doing the most banal shit.

Women are niggers

Terrible idea.

Rofl you're so naive

Sup Forums

I recommend Todd and Claire.

was expecting spam, fuck it's real

farmersonly.com

IMO it just seems wrong to go to church seeking to score. That's just not the time nor place for dating. If a chance encounter happens it happens, but I dont think you should go to church specifically as a form of dating

Just find a decent pretty one. Redpill her slowly yourself. Mine was a full blown racist at start. Now she's a christian and a member of the swedish democrats. I however is a non christian and a nazi

>falling for the redpilled church girls meme
Even church is a lost cause m8

>los angeles

>using a ((((((dating site)))))))

This is your problem user

nah

bunch of fattys in florida

california m8888

I can vouch for this too

talking bout myself on that site

go outside of western countries to begin with.

?implyyying

Take a trip to Russia.

In Los Angeles there are so many high status men walking down the street that women really only use dating sites as a way to validate themselves when they don't feel "pretty" enough for the standards LA imposes on them.

Dating sites in LA are just quick emotional boosts for insecure attention whores.

Now in NYC you can get some straight up easy trim on some of the sites, but LA is a different beast because of how spread out it is. It's a logistical NIGHTMARE trying to hook up on a dating app in Los Angeles, bro.

So, you have to "shop locally", nawmsayin?

You're gonna have to go outside and talk to girls. You're gonna have to find a class or pick up a hobby or hang out at a farmers market or something dude. Chicks in LA are status seekers, but they're also just girls, and all girls respect a guy with courage and drive, regardless of if he's "made it" or not. Hell, I know friends of mine tapping some primo ass because they have just the POTENTIAL to be maybe semi-famous in the future. It's all about what kind of story you can sell.

You're gonna have to pimp it old school man, and the best part is since most chumps are still expecting the Internet to deliver pussy to their wank den, you'll be leagues ahead just by being able to interact in the real world.

LA is a tough nut to crack pussy wise if your name doesn't ring bells. If you can get your face on a billboard, though, you can drown in it if you're not careful.

Happy hunting.

I'd rather marry a Boer girl, western European is my background and I think that matters

>You're gonna have to go outside and talk to girls
omfg really?

mfw

My cousin uses that to pick up sluts no joke

>western European is my background and I think that matters
Enjoy your muslim-loving whores than. Can't help you.

Honestly considering it at this point.

Well, there goes the last bit of hope I have in the world. Why is everyone so full of shit? Online dating is pathetic anyway (except Tinder, but that's degen.)

Boer idiot = south african = based West European bitches

*all they've ever wanted is a green card

Online dating is probably just all shit, too bad cuz I'm awkward

>German
>promoting death of the white race

Fuck off to Austria you Volksverräter

>western European is my background and I think that matters
Western Europeans are an extinct race. There are still members in existence but there aren't any more being produced and there won't be.

ja wohl

nah bullshit,that might happen but it's too soon to tell

>looking for redpilled females in the los angeles area
first mistake is the worst mistake

Most of the girls in Texas are either have no photo, or skitskins

there must be at least 1, stfu user, faggot

>I am looking for redpilled females
not gonna find any, especially not in fucking LA of all places

I thought they SHUT IT DOWN

Tinder is only not full of shit, cuz everyone on there knows they're there to get laid.

I gotta tell you something op, if you ever wanna get a dog, don't go to the pound; full of nothin' but chihuahua's and pit bulls, and they're the shitty chihuahua's and pitbulls, the ones that bite and bark and shit and piss, there's a reason they're at the pound, somebody brought em there, and left em

Dating sites are essentially the pound for humans, sure, you'll find some sluts, a few feminists, bunch of druggies and a ton of single moms, but you're not gonna find that one, that special one, the one you wanna take home; it's because it's not there, nobody takes that dog to the pound in the first place

But I want a waifu to raise 88 kids with

If you want a dog that isn't from the pound you can pay a breeder, correct? You can't do that with humans.

what is arranged marriage

It's illegal now, is what it is.

not to score but to find a wife, the church has always played that role, why do you think they have 'single adult' groups and mixers?

>not to score but to find a wife, the church has always played that role
I don't want to play such games considering the fact that I'm non-believer.

>on POF and OKcupid. What am I doing wrong?

You're browsing leftovers. If you want quality material you have to get out into the real world, compete for it and come out on top. Sorry.

>pole land
lol

Make fun of me all you want, you know I'm right.
Desirable women don't need to search for attention on the internet because they get enough in real life

join us...

www.reddit.com/r/altright/

imjk i luv u polan