Are Jews evil?

Are Jews evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are jews christians

A better question is: Do you Jews hate you? They hate all the Goyim. Hate is also evil. Jews are evil.

>are jews christians

Might as well ask if Atheists are Muslims.

I'm not even sure if they are human.

Moot is a white man. Only jews would do this.

anyone who suppresses information, fabricates history to control the future and actively and tirelessly attempt to control a false narrative with the purpose to divide and conquer is evil to me. So, yes id say Zionist and Zionist enablers are evil. and apparently many of our places of higher learning or college, are Zionist institutions

This.

well shit

its kind of a ridiculous question isn't it?
Jews are the definition of the Anti-Christ.
I'd go as far to say that i can feel it in my veins

>No change was made, however, for searches starting with “are Muslims.” The phrase continued to return the word “bad,” despite a lengthy article in the Guardian over the weekend that explored the influence of right wing sites on search results, including the three autocomplete suggestions mentioned.

GUARDIAN BTFO.

*Comment removed by Google™*

I hate sand niggers.

fugg its true

Allah akbar your lives! Isreal and I know!

JUST

M8

i dont know what their fucking problem is though.
Are Jews really just salty about the whole Nazi thing? The more time passes and events unfold, the more it seems that Jews want to control everything and want to kill off and divide all Aryans by turning them against each other. And they dont seem to have any respect for people of color unless they're using them as cannon fodder. This is what i dont understand about Jews

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA it's not hard to be a sheeple when they are the pillar and your the steeple

Jews want to usurp the white man's spot as ruler of the world. Naturally that means the white man needs to go.

they invented islamism and christian
that enough

They're salty about what happened thousands of years ago.

They're seriously trying to force the prophecy of their messiah.

I guess murdering millions of innocents for something they know in their heart to be a lie just twists them into pure evil.

Plus guess how they managed to accomplish the reestablished israel prophecy, before all the wars they forced america into.

The thing that puts you in prison if you deny it.

but they already seem to control so much.
I really believe that they are cowards and couldn't rule openly and will always be reliant on puppets.

Christians, yes.
Islam, no. Islam is an offshoot of the Arab religion that declares the Arabian Moon God (Allah) is the one true God.

>Are Jews really just salty about the whole Nazi thing? The more time passes and events unfold, the more it seems that Jews want to control everything and want to kill off and divide all Aryans by turning them against each other. And they dont seem to have any respect for people of color unless they're using them as cannon fodder. This is what i dont understand about Jews

Jewish identity is tied to the holocaust. Therefore Jewish people identify with "oppressed" groups and try to help protect them from "discrimination". It's not a huge conspiracy (maybe a small one at the very top).

They're a parasitic race for sure. They can't build their own civilization, they need to employ usury and jewish tactics and leech off of an already prosperous nation like vampires.

They control a lot already, but their stranglehold over society isn't certain. As we saw with Trump, there's still a good chance to take down institutions like the Fed and IMF. The jews want the chance of that happening to be zero.

They're not called Ashke Nazi's for nothing.

lurk for 4 years. Read all the editorials with jewish authors. Watch all the livestreams of riots, bombings, warfare inn general, than cross check it with what the Jewish media reports on and how they report. Look at everything in the world happening everyday and watch the spin on the news. Do this for a few years, come back again and tell me its conspiracy. When they tell you to follow the money to find out who benefited from a terrorist attack, act of war, sabotage, espionage etc, but then you bring it up your findings to prove a point, you're an anti-Semite.

also, nothing in our foreign policy made any sense since 9/11, unless you look at the Jews trying to fulfill the prophecy for Greater Israel. And Hillary Clinton had a plan to kill us all for it

>Jews so afraid of annudah shoah
>Tries to hide behind Christians
>That pic
First post, best post.

There was a thread on Sup Forums about google suggestions on jews few days and naturaly everyone was giddy about the are jews evil. The point is chances are (((they))) monitoring Sup Forums if you needed any more evidence

>Is the sky blue?

I found this on google. I hope my grandpa dies soon. I have no problem with plannedparenthood and contraceptives btw. Jesus... I feel like you and I would have a long talk... whom ever is reading this post. However I am post lobotomy and near death.. so idk how our conversation would go.

Lmao

No, they just have a condition in the world where they see cosmopolitanism as the safest mode for their own survival and success.

This just happens to mean though the undermining and erasure of any other local culture (except that Jews themselves get to preserve theirs - in Israel, and in any other community elsewhere).

So I wouldn't say they're evil exactly, you have to expect people to act in their own self-interest. It's more that their self-interest often isn't my interest. I don't really have hard feelings about it. It's just a bit of a tug-of-war sometimes policy and culture-wise.

I'm not going to give up my culture or race just to be nice to them or make them feel comfortable. And they're going to have to learn to live with that.

I just responded to my own post. I am to drunk and need to go home.

Fucking jews, gotta love how they auto suggest insults about whitey.

Yes yes they are!

>have to type "are emus ev" before "are emus evil" pops up
The emu's are on their side, this war is lost.

The original Talmud is older than Jesus.
Also the jews are right when they call Mary a whore.
Immaculate conception? Yeah, sure. She was a dirty slut.

No, there is no evil. We just happen to live in world where rules are set by "jews", people who use their wealth and power to just get more power and set more rules. They do anything to keep money worthy, because that's their support structure. Without it, they are nothing.
That's how money work: it's there to dominate others, who seemingly couldn't have same level of living, but don't because they are being financially dominated instead.

No it isn't good or evil. It's just that we are currently living in world where some "insane" power-hungry people set the rules. If you were on top, wouldn't you?