I live in the Xinjiang, China. I am posting by a internet service (so the flag wont be the CCP flag). 我也会说汉语。

I live in the Xinjiang, China. I am posting by a internet service (so the flag wont be the CCP flag). 我也会说汉语。

Big things is going down where I live. We see the tanks rolling down the street, and is hearing the gunshots coming from the designated business area of the city central. But media is not talked about it on the CTV. I cannot find the news about it on the BBC, neither. The gun shots have been going on since noon o'clock, and many people are feared the worse of the situation.

I is scared, because my passport was confiscated from me and mys family last week. Now the tanks in city and surrounding area. Armed guards on every corner in the CBD earlier today, to.

I have never posted here, only reading, but I am afraid for my family life now. I am a Chinese muslim and I fear the CCP will begin arresting innocent muslim because of a small people amount of them doing bad things to then Han chinese.

What do I do? I have no passport, little money, my spoken English not as good. I was think to run across border, but people get shot, and family here.

Will European country take me as refugee if I arrive successful there? Chinese muslim are well mannered, respectful of unifying culture, and work hard to prosper the driving growth of the economic boom. I am seeking advice, and what countries may accept me and my family.

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/article/2045455/call-me-comrade-party-requires-members-resurrect-maoist-term-signal
japanese.cri.cn/2021/2016/12/04/161s255953.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11259959/China-sends-thousands-of-troops-to-combat-Xinjiang-violence.html
shoebat.com/2015/03/04/government-of-china-forces-muslim-imams-to-dance-on-the-street-and-scream-that-they-will-never-preach-the-islamic-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
sundayguardianlive.com/news/7566-dalai-lama-s-visit-mongolia-angers-china
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for saving op

去阿富汗,加入东突。

That border is not easy, maybe not possible, to cross illegal. It has many desert and mountain chain, plus heavy police station. I think, only border easy to cross, will be to the Vietnam or Russia. Thought?

Or Mongolia, but I am not sure work easy to get there

Wang Qishan,No.2 leader of the Communist Party of China,says "Xi Jinping is God"
No.2 leader of China raised a theory

>"Xi Jinping = God"

Call me comrade ... party requires members to resurrect Maoist term to signal equalit

Outdated greeting seen by analysts as a distraction and unworkable in today’s world

scmp.com/news/china/article/2045455/call-me-comrade-party-requires-members-resurrect-maoist-term-signal

We must protect our based Chinese muslimbros

maybe you could try Myanmar! I hear they welcoming Muslims too! OR goto a Muslim country. The world is sick of your shit

stay and fight.

yours is not the only region who wants to break free

Chairman Xi Jinping orders acceleration of the Chinese armed forces reform and military expansion

japanese.cri.cn/2021/2016/12/04/161s255953.htm

>innocent
>muslims
The one thing that makes Brother Eleven look sensible.

I hope they light you and your family on fire, or at least harvest your organs for Chinese families. Worthless Turkish chink.

Ya londonistan also wants to break free too! And when they try ! Il fucking crush em too! Go team china

Insh'allah you are removed. 再见 Zaijian.

Why? We have done no wrong. My family, our people, live here since dawn of time. The communism of the people infect it just 1950s, not there land, our land. We are good people, simply want to live honest life.

1.2 Billion Red Fuckin' Communists are at it again. It's time to send Chin.

get fucked muslim

when the chinks kill you and you get to remake your character, pick a better religion

>says every Muslim ever when someone isn't putting up with their shit

You'd turn eventually. They all do.

take photos of tanks and post on Sup Forums. Be sure not to be seen.

Enjoy Rice Farm.

>Chinese muslim

That's like 2.5x worse than a normal chink, and they are pretty bad as it is.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

>Will European country take me as refugee if I arrive successful there? Chinese muslim are well mannered, respectful of unifying culture, and work hard to prosper the driving growth of the economic boom. I am seeking advice, and what countries may accept me and my family.
Nope, you're fucked, gweilos won't save you. You can either remain muslim and live in suffering or stop being a muslim and have a peaceful life. You can pick which ever you prefer.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
What have you been doing to stop the evil in Islam huh? They keep blowin shit up and cutting peoples heads off!

Muslims need to die.
Stay were you are and die.
We don't want you and would kill you anyways.

Stop being Muslim. The Chinese are justified in removing the Islamic threat.

Islam is incompatible with all other cultures.

>What I'm thinking: get a nun
>Did I mention pie young chan

OP how do we know youre not a Chinese digital propaganda agent? Can you take a picture with timestamp?

I would say try to find a foreign embassy if you can make it, but you lack a passport. Perhaps if you still have any identification live a driver's license it may suffice. If you can make it, try to find the Swedish Embassy first, Swedes are very fond of Muslims. If that doesn't work try a few other European countries' embassies.

allahu ackbar China
Australia will thank you

>I am a Chinese muslim

Die.

A person cannot stop being muslim. You are born muslim and die muslim. no leave allowed, or else you face judgement. It is like if I told you people not to believe in Jesus, you would say "no, jesus is god. I believe in god."

Muslim are not the problem of Xinjiang. before the communist we were peaceful country who never have war. Then the communist send many han chinese to replace us, starting the conflict of our people. I am not supporting the acts of terrorist by small amount of muslim, but they are condoned by god to do so in self defense against communist invasion.

Uighers? You are Chinese, so fucking assimilate

You should be Chinese before muslim don't lie to yourself

Haha that's not gonna work bro! No embassy in china will help one Muslim Chinese and risk a que around the block the next day and the political shit china would give to that country helping Muslims ! Yah right that's just not gonna happen + you would just have Han Chinese police waiting and embassies to knock the shit out of anyone trying to enter!
My advise swim to Indonesia

>I'm a chinese muslim

I hope they find you, you are a threat to their society.

Are you Ughyr or Hui?

>I don't support it
>but it's fine doe lol

China has 2 autonomous muslim regions for muslims.

ughyr

If you are unwilling to stop calling yourself a Muslim for a few days to save your life then you are already making the decision for yourself and your family and are wasting our time. You can't run from your fate. Either stop believing in a batshit crazy religion (or at least lie) to save yourselves or don't.

You fail to see how stubborn you are that you are willing to run/flee/die for an idea as archaic as Islam. Everyone thinks their God is the best, but it's painfully obvious that hiding your beliefs and living to fight another day is smarter than giving up your life for nothing.

They're actually basically Turks with Mongol DNA.

is it happening?

you should have spoken out about your shitty country a long time ago. instead you act like you guys are great and you approve of their faggotry in repressing rights of people. so who gives a shit about your communist ass now bitchfaggot.

He's ughyr. The Chinese will literally not care whether he considers himself muslim or not.

you faggots havent done shit to get rid of the communists. fuck you

Soon to be non :)
I don't give a shit if you think Islam is peaceful religion! History books say different, and there are plenty of ex Muslims

I've never heard or seen a chinese who is happen to be Muslim.

Kill yourself faggot.

I hope Chinese remove all of you Mudslime scums out.

>I am a Chinese muslim and I fear the CCP will begin arresting innocent muslim because of a small people amount of them doing bad things to then Han chinese.
You're going back Ahmed. I'm from Syria. Don't ever trust these Xinjiang fuckers, they pretend they're just innocent peasants when you capture them but they'll slice your head off the moment you're not looking.

Chinese muslims were fully against the PRC during the Chinese civil war and civillians regularly hung KMT flags outside of their shops and such. The chief of staff and first minister of nation defence of the republic of china was muslim.

Well you can just explode, or be removed.

Wtf his english improved in just a post.
>Sup Forums is english learning center now.

You know Christians can leave Christianity right?

I think the only religion in the West that punishes apostates is Mormonism and Scientology, both of which are viewed as nutty cults by the vast majority.

>I am a Chinese muslim and I fear the CCP will begin arresting innocent muslim because of a small people amount of them doing bad things to then Han chinese.
>innocent
>muslim
You can only choose one.

Islam is a blight upon this Earth.

If you're going to roleplay as a fucking Uyghur chink, then make some spelling mistakes next time you dumb kiwi cuck. You make it too obvious that you're just a sweaty White fuck lmao.

They're closer to mongols and kazakhs, way different genetically from Chinese

Probably closer to Finland genetically desu

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11259959/China-sends-thousands-of-troops-to-combat-Xinjiang-violence.html

This look like it might check out. I'm staying skeptical.

There are muslim noodle shops all over China.

Britain will protect you!
(Still salty over Hong Kong)
Besides - You're well above any of our current 2nd-3rd generation muslims(fkn importing brides so they don't have to leave their communities).

>Will European country take me as refugee if I arrive successful there?

Yes.

kek
shoebat.com/2015/03/04/government-of-china-forces-muslim-imams-to-dance-on-the-street-and-scream-that-they-will-never-preach-the-islamic-religion/

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

>tfw you know OP is just Australian

Will you let us know what happens in the coming days? If you don't die that is. Can you get photos or any form of documentation, that would be very importation to see if you have it. If information leaks the western media will run with it like crazy, and I thick the chines government would easily fall under presser. What do you think? Note: I don't see any of this in the western press.

>QBZ-95-1 assault rifle
Nice, nice... good trigger discipline as well.

Kill those fucking Uyghurs please, based Chinese soldier! World needs less mudslimes based China kek

no fuck off turban gook

just stop being a muslim dude

You are muslim, therefore you deserve worse than death. I will enjoy hearing about the purge once its finally complete.

Fuck off trying to push Muslims onto us! You take em if you want em so much

You don't see any of it in the Western press (or any country's press) since he's a bored New Zealander making it up. Naive moron.

What's your WeChat?

I'm calling 610 on you rebel scum

The people who at here are very not consistent talking. I see often times you say "kill invaders from arab people country"

How is killing the communist people different, because they are also invading our land? we this invasion sharing very similar problems.

>tanks in 30 mins
>CLANG
etc

chyna and russia will collapse and fragment within 10 years. you heard it here first.

> I am a Chinese muslim
> I fear the CCP will begin arresting innocent muslim
> innocent muslim
Ha, nice one.

More proof that Australians are a plague on humanity.

Protip: there's no such thing as a Chinese person whose dumb enough to make mistakes like "I is" and "noon o'clock" and not know the difference between simple past and simple present. yet smart enough to use present progressive tense properly and place every single article in its proper area.

1/10 might fool someone who has never heard someone speak broken English before.

no we don't like you muslims or communists now fuck off to /int

We're going to find you 清真

Obvious larping. Errors completely untypical pf chinese ingrishe

3/10 try harder next time

Germany and London will take you. Good economy, good sports, good fun.

They also speak English

Chinese starts damage control?

Chinese will call themselves not Chinese near future then China something not good

they will call themselves American,Canadian,ughyr,hui,honkong,singapore etc

Stay and fight. Be a man
Fucking worthless pussy
If you die now, you will deserve it, because you're not defending your land

There is no such thing as an honourable muslim, and you're proving it.

Party van eta 15 minutes OP

Become a business man and move here! Import your goods to this island

checked

also, why do chinks have the battlestar galactica logo?

Can you make it to Hong Kong? Come to Jamaica!

>chinese
>muslim
>well-mannered

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The same reason the CPC uses 80s movie footage in its military commercials.

here we go

>haven't done anything wrong
fuck off sandnigger that place used to belong to china before you lot infested the place you even tried to seperate during the civil war. Infact the chinese government has been to lenient to you parasites you should squashed like the fucking insects you are.

America will welcome you with open arms.

Please bring as many freedom loving chinese muslim friends as you can!

Bon chance, Chang

New Zealand tries its hand at shitposting. Not bad little bro but you went for too long3

Don't listen to him OP blow yourself up far away from here.

>DESIGNATED
>BUSINESS
>AREA

go to Kazakhstan, Almaty is a very nice place

It never belonged to china. Originally it was inhabited by nomads but was conquered by Ughyrs about 1000 years ago who then submitted to the Chinese Qing dynasty.It then tried to make a bid for independence dyring the Chinese civil war but was subjucated by a Chinese hui muslim warlord who massacared the ughyr then gave it to the PRC and they made him the ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

>A person cannot stop being muslim. You are born muslim and die muslim. no leave allowed, or else you face judgement. It is like if I told you people not to believe in Jesus, you would say "no, jesus is god. I believe in god."

Of course people can stop being muslim, people around the world change religion or stop practicing one all the time. You are choosing to risk death over just not being muslim. Don't complain because you're too stubborn to be pragmatic.

>Muslim are not the problem of Xinjiang. before the communist we were peaceful country who never have war. Then the communist send many han chinese to replace us, starting the conflict of our people. I am not supporting the acts of terrorist by small amount of muslim, but they are condoned by god to do so in self defense against communist invasion.
Wasn't Xinjiang chinese before the turks invaded? I don't think they care much about islam itself. Anywhere with large muslim populations attracts salafist and wahabist militants, there's no reliable way to prevent it. China is ruthless and pragmatic, so they will see not having muslims as the easiest solution.

It's only the last 80 or so years anyone has even tolerated wahabist attacks, before WW2 pretty much every country would just purge their muslim populations if they rebelled. From a historical perspective the west tolerating them is an abnormality. I don't expect Asia to imitate it.

Dalai Lama's visit to Mongolia angers China
sundayguardianlive.com/news/7566-dalai-lama-s-visit-mongolia-angers-china

China raises fees on shipments from Mongolia after Dalai Lama visit

China starts bullying Mongolia for damage control now