Does anyone else have a really bad feeling?

I can't help but feel something incredibly fishy about this sudden rise of the "alt-right" and it's flow into the mainstream. Whatever the mainstream media does somehow always plays right into our hands, haven't any of you got suspicious of that for even one sec? Tell me why, just why would the mainstream media, if they really saw this "alt-right" as a genuine rising threat, constantly give them coverage that was eventually the key factor of the "alt-right's" rise? What, do you genuinely think that they're that stupid and that they really thought that that would have no consequences, these people which you yourself claim to be propagandists of mass proportions and incredibly knowledgable of the human psyche?
I have a bad feeling. Everything is going too smooth. Not to speak about how degenerate the "alt-right" movement itself is, it's a shameless caricature of what a movement for Western culture and values really should be.
Stop for a second. Think it out a bit. I know you're incredibly excited and that you got a bit carried away with this never ending string of """victories""" we've been expiriencing on our side, but just pause for a moment.

Let's put ourselves into the media's shoes right now. What do you think they're thinking? What could be their next step? Share some ideas.

And to all the anons who will undoubtly call me a "concern troll" or a "serbian proxy shill" shame on you, you're what's bringing this board down.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/us-aid-israel-illegal/
i.ytimg.com/vi/_KjZPlprj6o/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be a bit more critical. I'm afraid that everyone's senses have went rather numb on here because of how everything has been going in our favour since recently. Do not take your enemy so lightly, you're giving them the advantage they might have just hoped for that way.

The alt-right got throttled in its crib by the Hail Victory Hail Trump fiasco (fuckin larpers). This 'fake news' crusade is much more incidious. Now almost anything that goes against popular narative and isnt being covered by MSM can be dismissed as "fake news." Its' a serious fucking danger and people ate it up like Kike at a Matza soup kitchen

There is no "rise of the alt-right".

Sup Forums is probably the closest thing to what that nomer is trying to refer to, and none of us identify as that, or even see ourselves as some monolithic group.

there is just a lot of skepticism of leftist identity politics and globalism these days. as well as a rejection of anti-white messages. those who have these feelings could be all kinds of different orientations.

basically, just resist labels. it really is inaccurate to say we're one single political orientation, it's more what we're AGAINST that we usually have more in common: globalism, anti-white messages, and a few other things I'll abstain from saying.

We're going to continue without a banner, which has its advantages and drawbacks. Peoples vigilance will fall now that /ourguys/ (fuck you austrians) are gaining power. Fuckin leftist let Obama blow up schools with robots just because he was their pet nigger.

How fucking dumb are you. No, how fucking new are you. Anyone here who's bot a retard knows that Sup Forums has been a complete field day for creating narratives on both sides. It was infiltrated in 2015 and hiroshimoot even fucking PUT A CANARY ON THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE as soon as it happened to warn everyone. If you are so fucking stupid that you you're PARTICIPATING instead of observing you should probably kill yourself.

infiltrated by whom, white nationalist or leftist?

Ive been here since /news/ and the sticky didnt come in with the influx of shills we saw 2015 onward. I'd say the racism has toned down recently but I might just be missing it.

Eventually we have to stop jerking our cocks on Sup Forums and have a real world effect. Whether that time is now is the real question.

We are at the point where there is nearly 50,000-100,000 people that are pretty dedicated to the cause. And I don't mean Civic Nationalist-bitch-conservatives, I'm talking actual ethno nationalists. The problem is we're spread out across the globe and none of us is really that wealthy or important.

The rest of it is soft power, basically influencing normies into thinking that being proud about being white is okay. Then they become us, or at least parrot our talking points. Even better yet if they are Generation Z because so much of their conditioning is from the internet.

In the course of time, if we keep propagating ourselves, being hilarious, delivering truths to a cucked world, we will win.

I think you're overthinking it. They're just creating a boogeyman that they can associate with any political figure they don't like (they did it with Trump, they're already doing it here with Kellie Leitch)

There is no "rise of the alt-right". Its just that Richard Spencer's ideological philosophy has gone mainstream and that's just that.

We've already been deliberately conditioned to want to remove kebab, globally.

All that remains is the flashpoint to set off the powder keg, a simultaneous global event like 9/11 times a hundred.

The ubiquitous hatred for muslims that this event creates will be channeled into wiping the Greater Israel territory clean so that Israel can finally claim it for themselves. This was the plan all along.

The anti-Jew sentiments of the """alt-right""" will be forgotten in the chaos, lost to the sands of time, whitewashed and looked back upon as harmless edgy jokes told by rambunctious kids who didn't really mean what they were saying.

A day is soon coming where anyone who isn't constantly signaling how badly they want to wipe Islam off the face of the earth will be outcast as a social pariah or accused of being an ISIS sleeper agent. Anyone whining about other things, like how the Jews control all banking and media, will be regarded as nutjobs for caring about something so inconsequential.

People on pol think the alt right is fishy because they never leave pol. There are other sites that actually consider themselves alt right, like TRS, but since most of pol just stays here they have no idea about the alt right and where it came from.

It's controlled opposition

It's been around for literally years. There was a documentary on Richard Spencer in the works long before Hillary's speech. If you want to know why the "alt right" is so popular, just look at Murdoch Murdoch and The Daily Shoah.

Its ratings. Same reason they still broadcast school shooter manifestos. The station giving all the info, whether it encourages future school shooters or not, get more ratings than those that don't. Those that post sensationalist alt right shit get higher ratings than those that don't. Follow the money and you'll always find your answer, user.

The alt right is not us. We are people who reject conventional societal norms and therefore reject TV, social media, and SJW ideals. We will never be popular. We are here to stay as a fringe.

>being this ignorant of the JQ
Dude, Ashkenazi Jews are in high positions with other Jews because of nepotism and having a higher average IQ than the general population. They can also just call themselves white when it's convenient to deflection accusations of nepotism. It's mostly a cultural thing, abd this includes both right wing and left wing Jews but for different reasons. The Jewish Question isn't really something you can solve without causing nuclear extinction due to Israel's samson option. Even if it's something we have no power over, it's at least good to acknowledge the differences between normal whites (anglos, nords, slavs, ect) and Jews. When your country (let's call it an almost ethnostate) receives billions in illegal aid each year and no one can openly question it without losing there jobs, then you obviously have a problem. Please fuck back off to reddit, r/le_donald

newobserveronline.com/us-aid-israel-illegal/

He's a fucking agent. If you get a national platform....it's basically CIA.

the alt-right are too earnest and intense which puts people off they also shill a lot of youtube channels and try and spam Sup Forums into submission

Did you actually read my comment? I said that their plan is to cover up the JQ by getting the normies to obsess over killing muslims again. JQ will be lost in the noise. Again.

Can anyone verify that this didn't actually require any additional clarification, that it was evident in my original comment, and that the user I am responding to is catastrophically retarded?

>making a podcast and renting out a ballroom with donations and book profits is CIA
>implying it wouldn't be the FBI

goddamn boy

Exactly. Anything ideation that isn't organically spread amongst equal standing citizens is most definitely not a redpilled movement. There's no way to tell what's part of the simulation and not anymore if it's given a national platform.

The media pays attention to the "alt-right" people like Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin because they are embarrassing extremists that normal people can't relate to and won't listen too. More reasonable people like Jared Taylor get next to no attention in the media because their message is something that a decent number of people would at least be interested in hearing.

The Muslims have been trying to eradicate the west for 1300 years.

Usually agents either have a criminal past that was forgiven due to some back room deal with the government or have no past history with the movement. I get how people can use this as a narrative with David Duke because of some charges that were mysteriously dropped, but Richard has a clean history. Unless you want to tell me that he's literally had a website sitting around for years creating content, and that he's also been able to hold large, mostly unpublisized conferences for years just to suddenly start being a CIA shill in the current year, then nothing you claim actually checks out. I swear I haven't been able to get a single answer as to why Richard Spencer is a shill other than "because the gorilla mindsrt guy said so."

"Alt-right" is a chain they can use to bind simple conservative internet 'activism' with neo-nazi lynchings, with the intent of neutering and dismissing everyone involved.

Even if you are a stormfront internet-SS, don't use the term alt-right. It undermines everything we do.

Woah, shit, you're right. It's way too late for me to be shit posting like this. I really don't have anything to add to your kebab theory, tbqh.

dis is good

Trump won, didn't he? People feel the squeeze from the left, all the craziness. I think extremes beget extremes. Sure most Trump supporters don't call themselves alt-right, but you can be sure many express those opinions without, maybe, reading any sites or perhaps even knowing the name (though that's less likely - the name has gotten out there. NPR (US public radio) had two stories back to back that mentioned it. We've f*ing arrived.)

I read a comment on radix of someone who said he came visiting because he saw the 'heil'-ing on TV, and when he watched Spencer's speech and stopped to think about it, he realized he held the same views. Another case of no such thing as bad publicity maybe. But whether you label yourself alt-right now or later or never, it kind of doesn't matter.

yes, and they are deliberately being pumped into our countries by the Jews.
but your tiny goy brain blocks out the reason for this, even when it's spelled out for you with crystal clarity

They did the same thing Sup Forums did with anita sarkeesian and feminism in video games. Talk vehemently about someone, something or idea you don't like enough you essentially broadcast the idea to more and more people and give it popularity, and it finds people who ultimately agree, giving it power.

this. its the worst in germany. i want to kill merkel for being an obedient bitch.

I never heard of this Spencer guy at all in the last 2-3 years I've been on Sup Forums... All the sudden he's a leader of the alt right.

We are anonymous.
We are legion.

I'm sure he genuinely thinks he is, and that the alt-right is at its core a neonazi movement, rather than being a big amorphous mass of internet posters who just really like watching peoples sphincters tighten when you post Hitler pictures.

It takes ten minutes of looking at Sup Forums or any of these forums to realize that 'alt-right' is a useless term that just refers to "people who say things we don't want them to".

Expect us.

Alt-right is literally Russian propaganda to destabilize Western interests. That's why alt-right is anti-NATO, pro-Russia. They aren't even trying to be subtle about it. How many times have you been in an alt-right thread and seen posters with US or Canadian flags (proxies) saying how they like Russia and think we should be friends? Every single thread.

he never claimed he was the leader of the alt right faggot leaf, he coined the term and he's an active member of it. Might as well let the huffingtonpost guide your world view

you are newfag

If the jews are actually just trying to trick us into removing kebab, I'm ok with them.

What will they do next, swindle us into curing cancer?

>homosexuality
>implicit white identity
Into the trashcan he goes.

Spencer is a faggot and he def did us some publicity damage. I mean hes useful to a degree, in that someone has to do the whole white identity politics, but by co-opting the alt-right and giving them the racist ammo, he fucked us.

I wish someone could have slapped some sense into that retarded faggot, but he was dying for legitimacy.

no its divide and conquer by the jews. divide people into nazi sympathisers, nazis and anti-nazis by pumping loads of sandniggers into their countries and sparking controversies.
organize terrorist attacks.
watch society crumble. start war with sandnigger countries and snatch oil and palestine with approval of everyone.

lol nice concern trolling pussy, if "bad publicity" is still on your mind after the entire episode with trump then you're never going to change anything

If the alt-right is spouting Russian propaganda, its only because our society no longer has a cohesive message that appeals to them. Russia is garbage and the fact that we have disaffected young people willing to give them the benefit of the doubt just shows you how much of a countersignalling problem we're having.

Sup Forums is just a contrarian board

>thinking the globalists are going to let trump live

its going to be a cold winter for you user

russia is the NWO enemy number 1 and the second largest nuclear power. they could fucking wipe out america, and their finances are way better than the US.

i.ytimg.com/vi/_KjZPlprj6o/hqdefault.jpg

Exactly. This alt right thing is going to go the exact same way as Anonymous. They've been given credibility by the 24 hour news cycle, so they'll keep popping up over the next decade even though everyone who has any understanding of the group knows they're a joke.

I'm surprised the Anonymous comparison hasn't been made more often.

the alt-right isn't real, furthermore if you look at the media's history of being absolutely fucking retarded, this isn't really out of character; they are fundamentally disconnected from reality. they actually believe that just labeling someone a certain word (he's racist/sexist/islamophobic!!!!) is enough to defuse anything they say or advocate.

perhaps this was true in the past, but no longer. this "fake news" play is just a see-through attempt by (((them))) to try to regain their monopoly on news, but the truth is they are irrelevant and have been so for perhaps five years already. they've lost.

whether that means anything in the long run is anyone's guess, but it's true.

>and their finances are way better than the US.
Italy's GDP is bigger than Russian's.
Russia is a fucking shithole, the only thing propping it up are the eurobucks i spend while going on sex trips to St Petersburg

Funny how these "Jews" you talk about have the same national goals as Russia and all of their objectives and targets work in favor of Russia.

Russia is tapping into dissatisfied fringe groups because they are easily manipulated. The US does the same thing in foreign countries. It's how you destabilize and destroy any civilization. The alt-right are unwitting puppets in a larger war.

>and their finances are way better than the US.
Russia's economy has collapsed multiple times in the last 30 years. Their economy is a fraction of the size of America's and shrinking all the time while America continues to grow. Don't be delusional. Russia is dying. Their only hope is to destabilize the West before Russia dies the final death.

Lol, do you seriously think that a left leaning world is the absolute norm and everything else is just a deviation from it? Quit the concern trolling, reality is that the intelligentsia pushed its policies too far, awakening the sleeping giant.

In first world countries liberalism is the norm. In third world and stone age societies conservatism is the norm. For example conservative Muslim nations.

>last stand of implicit White identity
what the fuck is this pseudointellectual bullshit supposed to mean

It's called divide and conquer op, look into it.
Most people, on this board are not really "racist" at least not in the practicing sense. They have racist ideas, but most don't spend one second of their waking lives seeking to subvert or harm other races. The same goes with nazis...
The media is attempting to paint the alt right as racists and nazis. It doesn't matter if you don't consider yourself alt right, the media does and for their narrative that's all that matters. They're separating the wheat from the chaff.
Tl;dr: they lash out cause they're scared.

They represent people that are backed into a corner and only have shitty options.

What we are seeing are the signs of desperation.

Wtf is alt right I've been browsing this board for two years this is the first I've heard of it

The jewified US is secretly building up ISIS, they are the founders of ISIS just like Trump and Assange amongst many others say. They are doing it so that the Jews and the US can attack Syria and surrounding land when its an islamic state, also to boost their weapons industry and to scare the pubic into racism so they can get away with diminishing rights for privacy. Hillary and the CFR illuminati cocksuckers wanted a no-fly-zone in Syria. Russia is currently bombing ISIS in Syria, helping his friend Assad, a declared enemy of Jews and US. Putin just doesn´t give a fuck. He is the NWO enemy number 1.

richard spencer is a fag enabling plant and gives the kike media everything that they want while badly damaging the credibility of any criticism against cultural marxism

>Let me repeat Russian lies
Okay, Russia. Nice proxy. You're literally doing exactly what I said you Russians do. Russia has supported terrorism for many, many years. Russia began as a terrorist state under terrorist Lenin and continues to support terrorist Syria. Really good guys you're supporting there, my Russian friend. You're brainwashed.

>Getting shamed for being white, being forced to close my eyes in front of sandniggers raping and murdering, being forced to suck the European cock is the norm

Oh geez

can´t you see the fucking flag? also, it seems you can´t read, little faggot. RUSSIA IS BOMBING ISIS. The US does nothing, they would rather wait until the islamic terrorism threat has unfolded to its peak. Also, if you haven´t noticed: The US is always picturing Russia as the boogeyman in their media, so you are probably brainwashed.

Shouldn't you be shilling for Hillary?

can´t you see the fucking flag? also, it seems you can´t read, little faggot. RUSSIA IS BOMBING ISIS. The US does nothing, they would rather wait until the islamic terrorism threat has unfolded to its peak. Also, if you haven´t noticed: The US is always picturing Russia as the boogeyman in their media, so you are probably brainwashed.

Yes, I have a bad feeling that Trump will be cucked from his presidency.

Nice proxy flag, Russia. The fact that you're repeating Russian talking points and forming every sentence as a Russian would is very interesting. A real German wouldn't be pro-Russia. They've been enemies forever. Pick a more believable flag proxy next time. Canadian flag proxies are popular with you Russians.

>plant
Not sure about the plant aspect, but the rest of what you said is spot on. I haven't been able to rule it out in my mind that he's a plant. It's possible.

the amount of sandniggers in europe is ashaming and unnecessary. loads of africans and afghans, almost no syrians... somethings wrong here. no wonder everyone wants hitler back
no wonder everyone is getting racist

what are you mentally retarded? the MSM didnt create the alt-right; the alt-right (chans) has been doing shit for years and years. the MSM is only just now starting to take the shit these sites do seriously because theyre actually starting to have real world impact.

its not like the MSM reported on all of these things that DIDNT happen and then we just filled in the spots and claimed to be doing X Y or Z.

>serbian education

power is not what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have

the alt-right is a good thing

Muh moderate beheaders narrative
Blue pilled af

We are basically now seen as a threat. The medias aim is divisiveness. They need to make the movement known and give it a face. Only then can they discredit/ lie about it.

They probably hope this division will hit Sup Forums as well.

a german wouldn´t be pro jew. and sadly your country is jewified to the bones. you are the proof that the propaganda works, everyone who doesn´t work in favor of the NWO gets demonized. your country is shit, they are financing terrorism since the 9/11 hoax to keep their weapons getting sold.
your schools are shooting ranges and your presidents are laughable. the jews mock you, can´t you see that? Im proud to be german, they are doing the propaganda against putin here too but i don´t buy any of that. he is a mastermind.

controlled opposition being put forward, marketed, and propped up by the media jew

>not understanding that white identity is protected BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

controlled opposition doesn't usually get universally condemned as evil and unacceptable in any form to partake in. How about using that brain :^)

I see it too user. I think these fuckers are preparing a massive false flag involving "fake news" and the "alt right".

It'll be obvious as hell.

actually creating a false antagonism is a great way to prop up a movement full of actual antagonists

I've always had a "bad feeling" for years now. This country really is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Russia is also Jewified as fuck. Trump is Jewified and you support him. Just like a pro-Jew, pro-Russia cuck that you are.

Is that actually her body?

If I was a government that wanted to get total control over the media, information flow, and record the entire citizenship, what would I do?

I'd push some fringe movement to the forefront, blow them way out of proportion, then use that as evidence as to do what I wanted to do to anyway, in order to combat it.

>two retards arguing with each other over who hates jews more

Never change Sup Forums

Good, NATO is just a tool for Jewish interests. And Jewish interests are never good for America.

Two words - CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

(((They))) try to group up all the stormfags together, giving them a name, places to visit a pseudo-"leader" is making all the trolls come out of the woodwork. But it will not end up well for anyone involved.

Don't fall for the "alt-right" meme, there is no such thing.

Think of the rise of the alt right as a tactical loss on the lefts part; in the states, the recent riots, compounded by social justice polices, starting from the 1960s, is agitating majority demographics of the united states; to avoid the full force of the blame, and to appear as the lesser of two evils, or the better option, the baton was passed to the right, right during a political pinch point. Meaning, when things get worse, which they will, the right, given their newly elected leaderahip position, is vulnerable to criticism and blame.

You guys _are_ the controlled opposition. Work your ass off to win the first culture war that's happened since 1969, and now sit around shitting your pants. I'm legitimately ashamed of everyone ITT

Serious question. What is the alt right even defined as? Is it an ideology or a specific group? I assumed it was a made up term to catgeorize everything right of the narrative to be able to dub it "really just nazis in a new coat", but it seems people on the right take it serious also..

>Im okay with them
Even when they sacrifice countless women and children as colateral rape victims? Even when Islam and the West MIGHT have been able to live together if we treated them like proud adults and not let them run over us to escalate to this point where they mock us, spit on out cultures? Most of that was pushed by the elite. That obedient cowardice to tolerance.

Before Clinton's speech: It was alienated strains of conservatism contrary to neocon / new right thought. Paleocons / American school proponents, Anticommunists, Christian Traditionalists, AnCaps, Libertarians, Antifederalists, anti-war Republicans, and homegrown National Socialism.

After Clinton's speech: Nazi LARPers and unironic supporters of a pan-white ethnostate.

You give the mainstream meteeor too much credit. They also gave Trump a lot of coverage.

I noticed
>think for a moment
ad nauseaum.

> What is the alt right even defined as? I
Just google it. Spencer coined the term.

also meant for