The year is 2020. Anyone that isn't white is no longer allowed on the street after 6pm...

The year is 2020. Anyone that isn't white is no longer allowed on the street after 6pm. This man appears and asks for your ID.

What do you do Sup Forums?

Ask him why he's on the street after 6pm.

>here you go officer here is my ID
>did you want to come over to my house and fuck my wife while you're at it, it is the way of the whites after all, and you look terribly tired

1st post best post

Ask to see his.

notice he is in a time loop

proceed to go where im headed

I'm white.
He shouldn't be bothering me in the first place.
I let him check my ID anyway so he leaves me alone later.

Unleash war cleaver
Teleport behind him

Tell him to get out of my house.

no reading comprehension

I'd ask the officer why he didnt look at my skin color before approaching me

High five him obviously.

No non whites, and no jew/muslim dicks. If you're circumcised, you go into the gas chamber, no ifs ands or buts. If you're circumcised, you're no longer a human you should just suck on a 12 guage.

The cop isn't white is the Australian's meaning

I am brown so I have nothing to fear. And why is the police a fucking white male?

Tell him I'm Italian. We're not white

DIBS ON THE RARE PEPE

He appears to be an Appalachian troglodyte - as is noted by the sloped brow - or is at least descended from such lineage. Therefore, I shall ask him to what business he has asking me such an inflammatory query, when he is no prime example of the Caucasian race himself?

I'm actually a burger abroad.

what are u doing here?

That's funny because its true!

After searching the genetic database, we've determined you have at least 5% mixed African blood.

We're going to have to take you down to the station.

What now, Sup Forums?

There are far more white people now than any other time in history.

What do you even do? It's not menacing it's a fine and time in prison if I commit battery or assault this man fuck my shit up good financially and my life quality. Heavier screenings for cops should be done for this I had this happen with a park ranger and told him off with Yogie Bear jokes and then told us to wait as he drove away I guess he expected us just not leave and we did. What do you do to these slightly upgraded niggers? Not cops but these fucking eggheads it very sacred positions it's very disgusting.

>not doing 23 and me
>not killing yourself after finding you are not 99% European