ITT: Favorite Election Moments

Other than Trump winning the nomination/presidency, what were your favorite moments in the 2016 election cycle, Sup Forums? Mine was when Based Alex Jones raided The Young Turks.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=72
youtube.com/watch?v=PrHJIZDIJfg&index=69&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw
youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0
youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mine was Trump's first speech on the wall and Mexicans. When I first heard Trump was running for president, I chuckled and shook my head. I thought he was an idiot, thanks to copious amounts of Stewart and Colbert. But then I heard his speech, and I not only agreed with most of it but really enjoyed the way he spoke. It felt very real. Like a normal man talking to you. I distinctly remember Paul Ryan in the 2012 VP debate sounding like the most plastic, fake, rehearsed man in existence. I didn't like that one bit. Trump was the opposite.

Pic unrelated but hot

>You've called women you don't like pigs, sluts, slobs, garbage etc
>"Only Rosie O Donnell"

Literally EXACTLY what I would've said, if I was him. The moment when Trump got me on his team.

Watching Hillary destroy Trump in practically every debate.

Cant barrage the farage
Stayed up all night just watching the results pour in and nothing beating hat that word "U.K. Votes leave" scroll across the bottom of the screen

Gonna need to bait harder nigger

The emergence of Scott Adams is one of my other favorites.
blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
>When a car salesperson trained in persuasion asks if you prefer the red Honda Civic or the Blue one, that is a trick called making you “think past the sale” and the idea is to make you engage on the question of color as if you have already decided to buy the car. That is Persuasion 101 and I have seen no one in the media point it out when Trump does it.

>The $10 billion estimate Trump uses for his own net worth is also an “anchor” in your mind. That’s another classic negotiation/persuasion method. I remember the $10 billion estimate because it is big and round and a bit outrageous. And he keeps repeating it because repetition is persuasion too.
>[...]
>And what did you think of Trump’s famous “Rosie O’Donnell” quip at the first debate when asked about his comments on women? The interviewer’s questions were intended to paint Trump forever as a sexist pig. But Trump quickly and cleverly set the “anchor” as Rosie O’Donnell, a name he could be sure was not popular with his core Republican crowd. And then he casually admitted, without hesitation, that he was sure he had said other bad things about other people as well.

>Now do you see how the anchor works? If the idea of “Trump insults women” had been allowed to pair in your mind with the nice women you know and love, you would hate Trump. That jerk is insulting my sister, my mother, and my wife! But Trump never let that happen. At the first moment (and you have to admit he thinks fast) he inserted the Rosie O’Donnell anchor and owned the conversation from that point on. Now he’s not the sexist who sometimes insults women; he’s the straight-talker who won’t hesitate to insult someone who has it coming (in his view).

When he retweeted this and Sup Forums had a meltdown

>YOU FAT FUCK-says the armenian genocide denier liberal bitch
yeah because Cenk is a fitness model kek. Also, fat shaming?? what a bigot

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

>Luckily Trump isn't in charge of the law in this country.
>Right, cause you'd be in jail

Literally bought a MAGA hat immediately after that

Clinton declaring war on Pepe.

Jailmind

So good

The 9/11 event of Hillary having her unconscious body flung into the SUV by the secret service captured by a lone camera man.

Not in my wildest dreams could I hope for such a thing to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=72

youtube.com/watch?v=PrHJIZDIJfg&index=69&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw

In Trumps darkest hour after the whole grab em scandal he comes back in the 2nd debate and absolutely destroys her.

I liked Trump since the beginning, since he said wall. He called out everything the way any normal patriot would. I bought my hat in June 2015, and my conservative friends laughed because they tbought he had no chance. They all got on board the Trump train eventually.

Best line for me: She should be running. From when Jeb was talking about how strong his mother was.

this

The majority of Americans knew what's up

More propaganda than forecasts. The media companies should be fine or sanctioned from press events for their deliberate kikery.

can't wait to see that tattooed on someone

one of the best

youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0

The Hillary Pepe memes where she humiliated trump are fucking hilarious.

If you think about it, Hillary was Pepe. She was an evil smug piece of shit who wanted to spit in the face of the American people and scam the country out of it's money.

Hillary is Pepe.

watching the meter change was the greatest shit ever

Hey guys, when does Trump officially become president? Should be soon, right?

his election is cemented december 19th, his inauguration is january 20th.

fucking duh.

weeks away.
(((they))) still have a bit of time.

The Jeb vs Trump banter in the primaries was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw

13 more day until it's too late for libcucks to do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

you don't understand who pepe is.

keep lurking.

Amen m8.

Watching Jew york times slowly put Trump from 20%>95+% In the space of an hour gave me a boner

>I like people who weren't captured
>she should be running
>go back to Univision
>if I win, we're gonna be saying merry Christmas again folks
>we will fire pig soaked bullets into the heads of terrorists
>go ahead, try getting it out
>they're rapists
>I'm gonna build a WAall
>you'd be in jail
>pretty soon you're gonna be off the stage, Jeb
>oh yeah you're a real tough guy
>Ted Cruz is a pussy
>Ben Carson is pathological
>Marco Rubio sweats like a pig
>I haven't insulted him on his look, and believe me, there is plenty of subject matter
>I'd bomb the shit outta em'
>TAKE THE OIIIIL
>pan the cameras
>go ahead
>PAN. THE. CAMERAS.
>the press, they're horrible people

Lol I've been here longer than you have faggot.

I guarantee it

Exactly this.

lol your candidate lost

Remember when "wtf I'm a cruzemissile now" was a real thing and not just a meme?

Does it sound like Hillary was "my candidate"?

I said the memes were funny

Idk it just sounds like some shit a libcuck would say to make themselves feel better after they lost

we're going to be nostalgic looking back on this election in a few years

incredible

trump is a master meme crafter

What? Libcucks think Hillary was a virtuous woman who has "served our country for 20 years".

I said she's literally an evil person, which is why the Hillary-Pepe memes are funny. Because Pepe is a smug asshole who is always shitting in wojack's face.

For me, the Birther event where Trump got CNN to broadcast a free infomercial for his hotel.

The entire Primary for the GOP.
General wasn't that fun, if only because Trump didnt raise the literacy level of his rhetoric, he just made it clear he reads an audience and does and says whatever they want.

As for the press, seeing Milo ransack the press headquarters right after Trump won is a favorite, I love that fag so much

how can you guys forget about the redpilling of tay?

>It's been nearly a month since Trump won

feels like it was ages ago senpai

my favourite moments of the election were:
>the virginia turning from blue to red at the last moment as the felon and DC votes get counted
>PA going red
>TYT breakdown and the chick on here putting her hand on Cenk's shoulder as to calm him down when he started frothing at the mouth and spit was beginning to fly
>blackpilling SJWs on Twitter that they will be 4, potentially 8 years older than they currently are when Trump is not president

Fuck off psyop. You will never associate Pepe with something dismeaningful. You will die.

faggots trying to claim our memes, fuck you, you robot shills

almost forgot about carl the cuck

>SJWs will not have a president who isn't trump for 8 years

Holy shit that just blew my mind. Revenge is sweet.

you are a cuck paul joseph watson tier faggot. Go wear you trump hat at school and keep thinking you are part of something faggot.

You dumb faggots can't even argue against me. It makes more sense for Hillary to be Pepe than it does trump.

But I don't support Trump.
I don't have a Trump hat.

>At this moment, Obongo knew that everything he had worked so hard to implement will be destroyed and forgotten within a measly 3 months.

I admit that I pretend to be a Cruzbot during February and March. I had a copypasta ready based on certain keywords in posts, and I was never banned despite numerous reports because the mods knew I was a real person posting. Hope it made some people angry enough to fight against El Rato at the time.

Here's my script:

CRUZBOT CONTROLS

I used to support Trump but it looks like he's finished.

We need a true conservative with a proven track record in the White House.

That's why I am a CruzMissile now.

trump;trump's;
Trump is getting stumped. Hard.

fuck;fucking;fucked;shill;shills;faggot;
faggots;cuck;cucks;
Okay, but Trump is getting stumped. Hard.

used to support;don't support;me too;
hate trump;
Same here, I just can't support Trump anymore.

liberal;democrat;conservative;republican;
Trump is a liberal Democrat, not a true conservative.

establishment;cuckservative;GOP;
Washington;DC;
Trump is part of the Washington cartel.

lose;loser;losing;lost;win;winner;winning;
won;lead;leading;poll;polls
Trump will lose in the general election.

mean;bully;angry;loud;
Trump is a loud-mouthed bully.

honest;dishonest;lie;liar;trust;distrust;
trustworthy;untrustworthy;true;untrue;
false;fake;
Trump is dishonest and untrustworthy.

pay;money;
Trump can't pay for any of his promises. He went bankrupt four times.

jew;jewish;kike;merchant;israel;israeli;goy;
goyim;
Trump will not defend Israel, and his campaign doesn't care about Jewish voters.

It was an absolute freakshow here that day

Idk I just don't think hillary holds a candle to a once great meme like pepe

Trump hates dirty illegals
Trump stole election.
Trump isn't an old cunt.

Pepe doesn't have a vagina, so Hillary can't be Pepe.
Trump is meme king president. Pepe supports Trump.

Liberal faggots like you shouldn't be in Sup Forums

Go back to your safe space and write about how sad you are about Hillary not winning the race in your Tumblr blog, and stop sucking so many cocks, you faggot.

...blackpilling?

That South Carolina debate with Jeb was probably the hardest I've ever laughed on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

With how many people booed Trump and cheered Jeb it makes me even more amazed that he won the primaries

omfg

When Trump didn't show up to that debate during the primaries and instead held a rally during that time LMAO

Sounds like you're the one that needs a safe space

>b-b-but trumpy has a penis and I'm p-p-pretty sure my cartoon frog does to so there!

Hahaha shut the fuck up. Admit that all of you wish trump was Pepe. Trump is like a virtuous super hero who wants to save America.

Hillary is a smug evil bitch. Barely even human... a frog, if you will. She kills and robs people with an arrogant smug look on her face the whole time.

She. Is. Pepe.

based as fuck

When I watch this, I see the juxtaposition between edgy comedy and an out of touch generation who clearly got fuickin trolled.

Blackpill: An especially dark or distasteful red pill, a very harsh reality.

All Jeb moments

When we had a candidate who could really drain the swamp (FED, crony Capitalism) but he was too short to give him a chance.

Also,

>Questing in Stranglethorn on Nostalrius while watching the Republican debates and shitposting in the /vg/ guild chat about it
Literally the comfiest vidya moment of my life

join us...

www.reddit.com/r/altright/

Manlets will never drain anything. It's nap time at the Paul household

Obvious liberal cunt pretending to be one of us.

Jesus fuck was that a year ago?!?! can anyone confirm this? Feels like it was yesterday.

everything else was kinda boring compared to the Republican primaries

You can't infiltrate our memes so easily for your manipulative needs, Hillary.

You will never be Pepe.

I've probably sacrificed more for trump during this election. I'm just not a illogical faggot void of critical thinking skills (similar to an SJW) like 75% of new /lol/ users that have come here in the last year.

Stupid faggots can't even explain how Hillary is not Pepe. They just resort to a bunch of ad hominem attacks like triggered liberal purple haired college students

Liberal shill with an agenda trying to steal our memes. Faggot.

>somebody criticizing the Sup Forums narrative! I-it's a shill!

You morons actually think that there are shills on this website? You think George Soros even knows what Sup Forums is? He just focused on YouTube, facebook, twitter, and MAYBE Reddit.

I'm not a shill, I'm just making fun of you because Sup Forums's intelligence has dropped down near nigger levels in the last year and their memes barely make any sense anymore

get that faggot shit out of here

pretty easy when you have the questions you fucking leaf

You may be a shill or you are just as retarded as a shill anyways. It's your words that make us decide you cannot possibly belong on Sup Forums. Shill or not, you need some serious redpilling

leftists can't seem to grasp the fact that they're the status quo now, and that being a leftist is no longer edgy/rebellious.
you must be really bored, at least try not to be so obvious next time.

Do you know how many faggot Tumblr bloggers and leftist media queers watch our shit like hawks? You are most likely one of them. You clearly stick out like a flaming faggot amongst a group of normal folk.