dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/
youtube.com/watch?v=mcrvE7DPmuI
youtube.com/watch?v=k6DA_WwO90c
youtube.com/watch?v=ey5u45TUfKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>your opinions aren't real!!!1

ok bud

the more focus on this the better

You will need to be specific. Some of the alleged co-conspirators were already convicted (epstein for example)

Epstein isn't involved in pizzagate.

wrong. they have a pizza cruise that goes to the island.
you are obviously uninformed.

What is real?

Consider me a pizza fighter now.
Cowabunga dude.

You're right.

It's perfectly reasonable for people to have multiple convicted pedophile friends, fly on the Lolita Express, and have art all over your house depicting child rape and torture.

I've been seeing a lot of this pizzagate recently

Can someone please tell me a TLDR summary of it?

it's basically CTR

you better watch yourself bud. those toppings look like pussy meat. we may have found another clue.

I'm a skeptic like yourself.
I just got done with this.
>dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/

I'm starting to see some connections but it all seems really shaky and all very circumstantial at this point. It seems like there could be some really weird liberal art shit going on here with a dude who's a latent pedophile but I can also start to see that this is all lining up too nicely.

So help me out here guys I'm just coming down from the Trump high and need another fight.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PROTIP

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND NOT CHILDREN

Read the leaks Don't ask people to force feed info down your throat, especially if you already made up your mind

biggest scandal Sup Forums ever blew wide open and they got the globalists terrified

"comet pizza was on the food Chanel" so obviously they are a credible business and "absolutely no pedophilia going on there" said the witness to the shooting yesterday, oh who also said he "didn't hear gunshots". So either Sharife or whatever is lying or CNN ect. You decide.

start 1:59:00
youtube.com/watch?v=mcrvE7DPmuI

>when in doubt, lie!

I'm waiting for my apology

youtube.com/watch?v=k6DA_WwO90c

that's terrifying wtih white handkerchief context

>there's no proof
that's exactly what anons are looking for
/thread

needs to blow up
comet ping pong shooting most obvious hoax in history
youtube.com/watch?v=ey5u45TUfKk

There are emails with FBI confirmed child sex trafficking code words and THEY HAD A FAKE SHOOTING YESTERDAY.

What more do you need a red pill?

Yeah, just look into the "shooter" history. The guy is connected to the pedo ring.

But you just said pizzagate isn't real. Now it is?

Where is the proof that it is wrong? You made a claim, you can back up yours first buddy. If you haven't actually delved into it, you can't make a logical assessment. If you have, you could have defended your position.

PROOF: