Anti-Semitism

Why do you people hate Jews? Do you have any clue what we've been through?

I heard about this forum from CNN and I am pretty disgusted at what I'm seeing here. Legitimate fascist rhetoric and neo-nazi imagery. Spread of fake news to incite hatred against minorities. Have you learned NOTHING from the Holocaust??? My grandmother was in the camps and lived to tell the tale. If I show her this website she would have a stroke. You people need to take a long good look in the mirror and stop scapegoating hard working people. This website is causing real harm to people. It's creating fear, terror, hatred, and violence. It makes me sick, and quite frankly, scared to be a Jew right now. I hope you take this to heart, reflect a little bit, educate yourselves on the horrors of the Holocaust and the history of persecution against Jews, and maybe you'll realize that we are not so different after all. We are all human, we should strive for kindness and unity rather than division based on religion or nationalist fervor.

Sincerely,
Ira

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1194238/
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtube.com/channel/UChBsOxskMpDmBAsgJ91fKcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy gevalt

Fuck you stupid Zionists! Vote Keith Ellison for DNC Chair

im prepared to have a decent convo with OP.

I personally don't hate jews;however, the more you deal with them the more you see they are hard to trust. As for the holocaust i don't doubt it happened, but the numbers weren't six million.

Now you might be a troll playing the devils advocate. I'm ready to see who will win this argument.

Are you frustrated?
If a website can cause a stroke and you can prove it you'll get a massive payout. Just a thought.

Diaspora and Israel are two different things. Ones worse than the other. That being said, some need the be gassed and others need to be ignored...or nuked.

out of curiousty what part of canada are you from and what is your ethnicity ?

Oh God just shut up ffs.

I'm a jewish communist that hates goyim. What is your point?

Why do Jews hate Europeans? Or White people which ever you prefer.

@101736870
The data has been verified countless times. It's 6 million, perhaps more.
That is a gross generalization. I could just as easily say it's hard to trust Christians based on experiences with a few bad apples who happen to be Christian. Most Jews are normal, regular people who want the same things you want. Quit thinking in terms of division and look more at the big picture. We are all one race, the human race, as determined by biology.

Quebec, Quebecer. Guess that means I'm a mutt as far as the ethnicity meme goes. Full on French on both sides with a native indian in the woodpile a few generations ago.

Omg what is this pic?
It's like when you recognise someone IRL but you can't quite put your finger on it...

the 6 gorillion is a meme, the actual numbers posted at the "death camps" have been reduced dozens of times over the years and yet most people don't know this and continue to repeat the 6 gorillion meme

why are Jews such hateful sociopathic mass murderers, Ira?

why should i take your word for verified. By who exactly. what evidence do you have.They called it a hoax because there was an abundant amount of evidence that proved other wise.

Nevertheless, you try to call out christians on experience... its not the same. To begin with start by reading their books the talmud and tohra. secondly they see each other as superior. So they might call for love and communism, but will lend a helping hand to each other before they help you. Its not something special, when you look at it they have been persecuted for years so it must have become a habit or evolutionary trait if you want.

Thirdly they have built a nation under their religion or race, which means they arent loyal to any other state they reside in. For example you have recruitment centers for the israeli defence force in america ??? they arent loyal people deep down [not all of them... so dont get me wrong]

@101737118
Outrageous! We do not!
Most of us are of European ancestry. Come on man. Read a book. Look up "Ashkenazi Jews". If I hated white people I wouldn't be living in a white country would I?
@101737100
You are an extremist minority. You do not represent the Jewish people as a whole.

same, but not french blooded are you a uni or cegep student.

graduated uni a few years ago, why?

was just curious did you go to polytechnique

do you mind using peoples number sorrectly so we can see who you are talking to.

ashkenazi jews are orignally semites, that mized with europeans.

Nope, saw the boring movie though!

we hate jews because we can't join your club and you honestly believe you are better than we are.

it would not be so bad if you did not own everything we like, that makes us feel like you are right

saw th boring movie what movie. also are you a science student or arts, or occasionally the doctor ?

very weak bait.

they let join easily only your fourth gen of offspring can be considered full jews.
you dont like them because they dont like you for who you are. christians are open minded and loving while they have a lot of hatred. even some to the extent that they dont regret killing jesus christ and say they are happy he died.

Neither, pharma

and that movie : imdb.com/title/tt1194238/

wow that pretty good. im in my first year eng.
did you vote for trudeau in the last elections like most faggpt quebecers did.

also as a french quebecer on pol what are your views on immigrants and did you have people of different ethnicity as your friends...

Saged and hidden.
Dear Ira, when we see the same damn form letter twelve times a day, we assume it is a paid harassment effort and not a real person named "Ira."

First off, assuming that this isn't bait, then you're fucking stupid and out of touch for using this site without taking learning how participate properly, as well as failing to take into account the implications of forsaking your anonymity.

Second, and more importantly; your people are a cancer to society. Throughout the course of 2000 years, your people have been exiled from your host nation over a hundred times, and not without good reason. You are a devious hive mind of treasonous communists, and will stop at nothing to subvert and alter whatever environment you find yourself in to grant you leverage. You are deceitful, and should frankly be wiped off the planet. I say that as somebody who's grandfather was a Jew, and he too shared this hatred.

not bait. they have the best club in town and don't let you in, add that to the fact that they are doing very fucking well for themselves and hate follows.

I voted for the Bloc Québécois, more out of habit than anything but their platform was okay.

As far as immigrants go, I don't mind them in small doses. I sure prefer them to be white and French, or atleast francophones.

For the friends part, there weren't many minorities where I grew up. Weirdly my 2 best friends whom I know since kindergarden are Korean and Persian

>european ancestry
Of course, your women got raped so many times by european bulls. Disgusting. Also where is your temple?

Skip to 1:42:00 watch through to 1:57:00

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>Why do you people hate Jews?
hmmmmm where to start....

you seem like a cool guy... i actually go around my campus and meet quebecois people, and slowly redpill them, ive already befriended 2 guys. I absolutely hate how most white people want change for a more nationalist and country pride ridden party but they dont do shit about it and then threaten people like me when they are in gangs [havent been threatend yet].

if a nationalist party was to rise, i hope canadians make me an honorary member of the state. or else they will have to kill me as a canadian...

CANADIAN PRIDE.

as for your imigration policy i satnd exactly where you stand.
But the quebec government has fucked up big time, they wanted to preserve the language so bad they didnt care who they brought on so we just got haitians and muslism from morroco and algeria.

pardon my grammar and spelling im falling asleep and ive been studying for finals...

low tier bait
what are you fucking gay
go kill your brother from the north or south over a some stupid religion

bro save this before it gets deleted

nothing wrong with that it was a ritual meant to keep you clean in the old days. also you dont get dick cheese.

i think your looking for metitzah bhep or some shit with rabbih dick sucking

I'm right there with you man. Keep studying and don't sperg out too much with the redpills, you seem like a great guy.

All the best to ya!

thank you ... i know i dont want to end my career. peace and best of luck.

Fucking gas yourself you stupid fucking kike, you're a disgusting kike rat, that's what you are. Fuck you and fuck your talmud, fuck your banks, fuck israel. fucking gas yourselves.

india top kek poo in da loooo

I grew up in a Jewish neighbourhood, and had contact with many Jewish people growing up. Many of my friends were Jewish, and because of my address most of my peers assumed I was Jewish.

This gives me a unique perspective, and I'll say right away I don't hate all Jews.
I actually respect their tightknit community.
However, its fairly obvious what's happening with Jewish elites.

>been to 6 bar mitzvahs/bat mitzvahs

>because of my address most of my peers assumed I was Jewish.
>assumed I was Jewish.
> I was Jewish.

just joking

but im sure you noticed that they like themselves more than others and it will come to the point they will you use to their own goals

"The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You."

Why do you think that the Jews have been persecuted so many times throughout history, by so many different countries and people?

You you really believe that Jews are hated for no reason at all? Behind every degenerate, anti-Christian and anti-Western movement is a Jew, yet you proclaim innocence.

At what point do you start asking yourself, maybe it is us?

very vague but well put fallacy.

there is a bit of truth but christians and muslims do the same time to time.

a pedophile kike wanted to industrialize the mutilation of hundreds of millions of men, and the same kikes shill it well past the 1950s kellogs era all the way to this day

anyone defending routine infant circumcision is a kike or a retard

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Image needs to include Christianity

Ehh not really, but looking back there was one who seemed to treat me as equal compared to my other friends.

So maybe your correct, but many Jewish girls didn't seem to give a fuck.
it was far more Jewish guys that seemed to welcome me to their inner circles.

I only attended one bat mitzvah, but 5 bar mitzvahs.

Looking back, it could be totally intelligence based.
>have Ashkenazi Jew IQ

India just brutalized you worse then a designated shitting street.

You could call it a fallacy if it was isolated incidents, but Jewish fuckery is a global phenomenon.

No one would care if their influence was positive, but it is most definitely not the case.
Their relationship with their host nations are almost always parasitic and destructive in nature.

Hello JIDF

Jewish posters from Israel
Fake opposition
Our American tax-shekels put to good use

Funny that the one Jewish state was helping save our ass , while all the Christian countries were against us - imposing sanctions and boycotts - and we were at a war with nigger from all sides.

>no one can BTFO out of Jews quite like a Jew can

I am German and I feel like I have some kind of responsibility to answer your post:

NOT SORRY
O
T

S
O
R
R
Y

ayy lmfao m8

Fuck off Jew.

your lies can't fool me, kike

If Christian, start here.