Male Sexbots

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you fucking autistic faggots honestly believe men were the only ones gonna fuck sexbots???

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4

Men are done! Useless!

>Men are done! Useless!

A man's value to society has never been tied to what he does in the bedroom. Rather, that is society's value to the man.

Male sexbots already exist. They're called vibrators.

>Did you fucking autistic faggots honestly believe men were the only ones gonna fuck sexbots???
nobody cares, the point is sexbots will make biocunts irrelevant and all they can do is cry about it like you're doing now

this won't work

they can't be an asshole and tell lies

That's pretty deep user

slide thread, remember your options

dont take the bait newfags

I fucking hate the future. Men too awkward to get women so they get fleshlights and sex bots. Women with too high standards won't settle so they order dildos and dolls that are literally handcrafted for them.

I probably buy it when I am old bitter faggot without a husband.

Who gives a shit, at least I get my Monroebot!

I'll get myself a bunch of futa sexbots and have degenerate autarky orgies 24/7.

women have been fucking machines and inanimate objects since awhile now (vibrators and dildos)

they are more social creatures though and probably will always need real men

>Men are done! Useless!

........ the bottom 80% of men already are useless in society.... that's the whole point of getting sexbots, so we can at least enjoy our existence. Who cares what women do with their male sex bots? It's not like they were going to pay attention to us whether they existed or not.

Women hate female sexbots because it gives the bottom 70% a way to get sexual release never having touched or spent money on a woman. This disallows women from slutting it up for 34 years and then realizing "i've had my fun but now I'm ready to settle down and get paid for existing by a beta loser." Female sexbots don't make any of that possible which is why they're mad.

Male sexbots don't change the game at all.

>won't be an asshole spontaneously
>won't cheat on you unapologetically
>won't be upset if you cheat on it
There is 0 reason for a woman to get this instead of a vibrator

Good luck getting alimony from a sexbot though.

fpbp

Who cares about 3D pigs?

OP BTFO.

Men have other merits than their penises. On the contrary, the only value of a wymyn is the gaping, bleeding hole between her legs.

>mfw women start getting raped by sexbots

Roasties utterly blown the fuck out.

4:27
>Reddit got hold of us... and when Reddit saw our male doll, they totally killed our website for multiple days because we got so many hits

kek

>Minnesota
>Michigan
>Red States
all of a sudden the blue wall doesn't exist, what could have cause this paradigm shift

>mffw trying to get a sexbot to put the toilet seat down
>sexbot hogs remote
>sexbot lies around the house all day playing video games

You fail dude. A woman doesn't need a life sized man doll to fuck, she just needs a disembodied dick.

What good is a life sized man doll anyway? It's not like she can divorce it for half his assets + child support + alimony + cash & prizes?

If you don't understand this then you don't understand the male / female dynamic.

ROASTIES BTFO

Will never catch on. Women are wired differently then men.

Women have buttons a robot could never push.

Hnnnnng
>when she mounts the sexbot

tfw husbando sexbot

She looks like Jew-trash

Sex bots could be great for everyone. Including women.

But sex bots won't change things much for females because they can already get laid whenever. Not implying that just getting laid is so great or that it should be enough to make them happy. But that's still something.

The situation isn't the same for all guys. They can't always get laid. Or it might be too much time and effort (and pain).

But it could still be great for women because they might not always want to deal with another person.

And the other big difference is that you can't gain social status or resources from a bot. Which is something most women are looking for in their relationships (on top of companionship).

>We're making art.
Top kek

>$8000

I'm in the wrong industry.

good luck for these women for getting their daily dose of attention

When can I get a Yuzuru bot?

>mfw the most male thing you can possibly do is disassemble a vast emotional appeal with a single logical statement

>Did you fucking autistic faggots honestly believe men were the only ones gonna fuck sexbots???
Yes this has truly come out of nowhere, how could anyone have foreseen such events?

this is the only answer worth reading in this thread

So women do want a man who will never do shit or even listen to anything they say?

Where do I sign up?

Would let her dominate me

Literally who

damn the vice girl is hot af

>One of them is corn

Topkek

Highly underrated

Would they make them pay child support?

>tfw you will never smell her feet

Right on

Women get male sex bots, make a post on Sup Forums about it gloating

Men get female sexbots, forget about women forever.

See the difference? Your cuntis all you've ever been good for in the history of the world.

Whats the point if the bots can't get them pregnant and pay alimony?

That is an authentic European nose, Augusto.

>Purchase multiple sexbots of all types
>Rent them out to people
>Profit

Too squishy of knee. No functioning foreskin. How the fuck can you replicate the spongiform tissue? Throw it in a tire fire

This works in our favor to be honest.

Here's why. Women are inherently less needy of sexual gratification than men. Your average dude masturbates a shit ton more than your average woman does. Yes, those are generalizations, but they are true. Now, this creates a situation where women inherently need something more than a dick to get what they desire from sex. They need someone to meet their emotional needs as well as their sexual needs. Men, however, having a higher desire for sexual gratification, will fuck whatever they can get their hands on, including their hands.

What this means for the sexbot industry is that there will be a higher number of men that are willing to just fuck the weirdly robotic sex toy they keep in their closet than there will be women that are willing to just fuck the giant dicked mannequin they keep in their closet.

TL;DR due to differing needs related to sexual experience, a higher number of women will still be looking for real dick than the number of real men who aren't happy with a sex slave robot.

First of all
>(((vice)))

second of all a sexbot can't be your provider

I'm disgusted on multiple levels

>goddess

Rip Humans

>tfw you will never be cucked by Karley Sciortino

>What is a dildo?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hopefully this means more women for me. i would bang a sexbot once just to see what its like but i would never exclusively bang one.

fpbp

Kek, this.

Women NEED men, men want sex. Sexbots will kill the need for a female.

>TL;DR due to differing needs related to sexual experience, a higher number of women will still be looking for real dick than the number of real men who aren't happy with a sex slave robot.

Male sex dolls won't pan out once women realize they would actually have to move their fat asses for a change.

fpbp

mfw

Would women really want male dolls / sex bots?

That's surprising. Why? There's Tinder.

This is great though. If women want those too, how will feminists block them?

>women have sex with chads instead of me
>women have sex with chadbots instead of me

How is this any different?

No demand for male sexbots. If women want to have sex with a high status male almost all of them can. In fact, with female sexbots all of the average and below men will be out of the dating market, leaving the best men to all of the women, since these men don't need sexbots to get laid

A woman would rather share a great man than have an average man to herself

>Implying sexbots will earn their own money and will give them to wymins

this post is has to be preserved for future generations

The one thing women love most In a guy.

>men want sexbots
LOL VIRGIN LOSER CREEP

>women want sexbots
SO EMPOWERING DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY

I don't understand why you guys think women will buy these. Only men will care about shit like this but mr robo chad 3000 looks like a limpdick cuckshed bastard

>donkey face

You have a female bot instead of nothing.
Can't come soon enough desu.

>A woman would rather share a great man than have an average man to herself

Feminism in a nutshell.

Sexbots won't cut it after 30, they want providers not dolls that cost them money.

fpbp

The mormons were right all along.

(((They'll))) just raise taxes on men and give the money to women.

Only polygyny can save the west. Better for women to share an alpha husband than be single mothers or not have children at all.
And the surplus beta problem (who might become restless or purposeless) could be solved with sex bots or legalized prostitution.
Sup Forums doesn't agree though...

It's also the man who is the sole contributor to "good sex".

>female sexbots are a hole that needs plugging

Wonder which would be harder to create..

one is a fucking lawn gnome

Slutty hipster Jew, yep you got it pal.

Goddamn we aren't allowed to just kill people over the internet you know

>This is great though. If women want those too, how will feminists block them?
Huh. Male sex bots should be actively promoted.

Women want men for status. What would a sexbot do for a woman's status?

Sex bots are good for evolution. All the undesirables will turn to sex bots. All the alphas will have more babies. Evolution will accelerate. Undesirables will go extinct and alphas will take over. Sup Forums will be extinct but in the end, isn't that a good thing?

Kek, so many wet fish. So many... wet fish....

Wow, women really are fucking worthless aren't they?

Enjoy Africa 2.0 you insufferable cuck.

Only lower class people have to worry about sex robots because all they have to offer each other are their genitals.

A middle or upper class woman also has sexy sexy money.

The market's there, if women want to buy it

Very cool story kid, did you write it yourself?

If Africans are really so bad they will spend their lives rubbing their dicks on sex bots and not going out forming meaningful relationships.

>roasties who can't trick a man into marriage finally get a depraved fantasy where they still loose
kek

Femalebot all you need is bargain tuna and yogurt. Bit of velvet fabric for the bush

...lol

Feminists/SJWs will still bitch about female sexbots, because.

I just had a thought... maybe feminists will manage to ensure that there will only be one universal sex bot model developed. It's kind of androgynous but you can make it look female. It has a dick but you can buy the feminine dick variant. Also it's brown because it's the future.
wat do Sup Forums?

((((((((((((((( vice )))))))))))))))

If it's brown you throw it out. It's probably rotten.

>Woman makes a documentary fucking a doll
"Yeah, you're sexually empowered, girl!"

>man makes a documentary fucking a doll
>"Disgusting sexist pig!"