Hate Islam and Palestine, support Israel

Hate Islam and Palestine, support Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every day, I thank God that we have a right-wing government and America elected Trump.

I imagine his holdings in the Middle East combined are worth more than whatever he's got in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.

Hell, Dubai alone has to be higher.

i don't understand how to give a shit about palestinians, when i don't give a shit about native americans.

nuke both

bulldoze every mosque and synagogue on earth

erase every trace of them ever existing

I still hate bibi and tel-acuck.

Tel Aviv is cancer, but it serves as a containment city for all of our misfit lefties and niggers. The fact that I can wear a Kach shirt around most of the country is reassuring.

It's about time the world drops the Palestinian meme.

I mean, come on. The Israeli economy is doing not bad and many Palestinians are making way more than they ever could by working for us.
They just cross the wall into Israel to work under the table, and then go back in the evening.
Why support the corrupt Palestinian Authority that can't get jack shit working? All they do is pay themselves fat wages from the US and EU neetbux.
At least the US support to Israel goes entirely back to America and support jobs (have to do so by the contract).

>fell for the tan meme
not aryan

What are those Palestinian invaders even doing in Judea in the first place?

Fucking goats and sticking their asses in the air for Allah.

gib back golan heights

Do you have any idea how strategically important the Golan is to us?

Syria better hope we don't take more land from them.

Absolutely not and I think US should stop sending them so much money when Israel does jack shit to them. Oh yeah, Israel would fall really fast.

You have to come back

That's the same guy that condemned Trump's muslim ban and said Trump shouldn't disrespect muslims though.

Exodus is a lie
Your religion is lie based upon lie
Khazaria is the truth

If you understand that it was a genocide then, then you can understand that it's a genocide now, and that it's the root of all the world's instability.

JIDF image stash detected

nah

kys and your people

>I still hate bibi and tel-acuck.

I like Bibi - but it is prophesied he will "touch the Lord's anointed" - or maybe it's just a warning to him.

"Hearing that Zach lost his son really struck a nerve with me, especially because I'm the one who killed him."

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/