Do you struggle to empathise with men who have "anxiety" and "depression"?

Do you struggle to empathise with men who have "anxiety" and "depression"?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ybateam.pollux.motivation&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Betas should just go ahead and transition to a female tranny or embrace that they're sissy boys at heart.

Depends on what they're anxious or depressed about.

No this is normal for young men

I had horrible anxiety and depression until I turned 25 and now I'm fine

Sam Hyde says the same thing btw

no

absolutely not

w-would you love me then??

What does he say exactly?

Sam Hyde had depression and anxiety until 25? I'm 24 and I think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel but it's been fucking rough.

As one who does have anxiety and depression, no.

I'll have you know, also, that my anxiety and depression are a direct result of the redpill.

No. I empathize if they don't wallow in self pity. If they take proactive steps to get out of it i'm supportive. I was depressed for 6 months of this year after some intense family events out of my control.

this
some cunts are fucking sissys but fuckin hell some cunts go through some shit

I would if you're cute.

Anxiety is one son of a bitch , especially when you experience it while being a teenager

I tell them the same lesson I had to learn myself (and that I learned through self-reflection).

>"Nobody likes a sob story. Nobody gives a shit about your sad feelings. Ignore the sadness and let it turn numb, or end yourself and die with it"

they usually get over it unless they're a mega pussy and kill themselves. I tell people to take supplements.

>anxiety
Nahhh
>depression
That's like the second most Lithuanian thing after suicide

I cannot stand men or women who have "depression" or "anxiety". They make me absolutely sick.

Unless they have a health/financial/family issue that they can't get out of. Then they have my sympathy and empathy

Considering I suffer from both I don't have much issue really. Both parents were addicts and had mental illness. Got dem brain problem genes.

Took many years just to admit I had problems, then finally got on SSRIs. Finally think I'm getting somewhere.

I don't need to struggle.

kill yourself you fucking faggot

>Taking the pharmaceutical jew

That shit WILL destroy your life 100x quicker than any imaginary mental illness

Anxiety is an epidemic in the modern western world. Most people are anxious every single day. This is the cause of depressing, that's why they often go hand in hand. People are depressed because they are so anxious and it's uncomfortable and exhausting.

I'm a biologist and I actually went on to write a fucking essay trying to explain nicely why you are wrong here but fuck it, it's not my business to educate you and you are not worthy of my time. You harass people behind your mighty computer screen in your free time. I'm sorry, but you have to admit, that's kind of pathetic. I'm saying this on a friendly note, this is not mentally healthy, neither for you nor for the rest of us. Get some help and do something good with your life.We are not gonna be here forever. Don't be an ass. Make a positive difference in this world. Be kind. Be compassionate.

no

I think a lot of people confuse "I feel sad sorta after I got a flat tire" and "I'm scared to speak in front of a crowd" as pathological depression and anxiety. It sucks because the actual shit is basically being a slave to faulty wiring in your head to the point that your only choices are pharmaceutical intervention or eventual suicide.

Sucks being untermensch senpai.

My friends brother died a few years back and he was down in the gutter for some time. Had to empathise with that.

Some sperg who is on welfare for the sixth year because of anxiety is a different deal

Fucking this. Got diagnosed with anxiety/depression. Turns out that I have Lyme Disease. The doctors will be quick to give you anti-depressants, but you may have something else. Never trust the Pharam Jew, user.

Yes, they are weak and defective.

What a huge e-peen you have. You probably make a 100k per year, Wendy's chef by chance?

Dang you're fuckin cool dude, let us all suck his e-penis

Depends. I think the shit SSRIs get is mostly due to dumbass GPs throwing them around like candy and people getting too much or too little.

i feel you, same af

my

mentally ill bro

Ehh, i know a dude who had depression for a few years after he lost an arm and a brother in Vietnam. Some people go through real shit, some people just like to cry

youre all fucking worthless wastes of oxygen whether you have anxiety or not does it really matter

>anxiety
>depression

Just don't be all day up in your room, boppin the weasel and playing hentai videogames until 4 in the morning

Anxiety and depressions are symptoms of constant overstimulation, don't treat the symptoms, just stop overloading your senses

start taking GABA6 and maybe not pulling on your hot dog 5 times a day

I explored everything else. Tried everything from regimented exercise to testing for thyroid disorders.

I'm just a defective model, that's all there is to it. I either find ways to work around it or die.

Eh, people don't know how to chill out and relax anymore, those people should probably just save the gene pool and kill themselves tbqh

I'm trolling for (you)'s, too. So far no bites. Might need to switch out my bait.

I don't produce testosterone naturally due to a head injury. For 12 years of my life, I had next to no libido. Thus I did not masturbate. I did not do drugs, smoke or drink alcohol. I did not 'over stimulate' myself.

I was still depressed. Then again, I'm sure you have glorious medical degrees to back up your claim, like I do. I advise you to look into what causes depression.

protip; it isn't 'being sad'. There are chemical, hormonal, biological and mental reasons for this.

Weak b8 roobugger.

You are either a trap fetishist or a feminist.

Very good advice

I really think it's oversimulation. I need to fucking get a job and stop watching movies and videogames all day, and get off this damn site.

:(

I smoke Hitler out of a light bulb. How do I feel? Well, idk...

I fear that everyone is doge.

This. It weird how it goes away with age, then again I had a very stressful college education, but life became much easier after graduation.

I don't know, anons. I went to 8 different doctors that specialized in different areas, and they all said that I had depression/anxiety or an auto-immune disease. I just wonder how many people aren't properly diagnosed and are stuck on these anti-antidepressants that don't work or make it worse

Transgender people are mentally ill because they mentally disregard their own biology for their own fantasies. Practically schizophrenic.

He's quoting The Prodigal Stunna, famalam.

Anxiety/Depression is simple to get out of.

Stop seeking validation that your current state of mind is permanent and/or justified. You're feeding a positive feedback loop that will do nothing for you in the end.

You don't have much time alive, don't waste it by giving in to staying in your comfort zone, no matter how low/harsh it objectively is

Here try this play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ybateam.pollux.motivation&hl=en

No, because they are the ones paying attention. The future is bleak, and most people are retarded.

mental issues and depression run in the family often

>nobody can help you except yourself
>everyone knows this
>your complaining or being honest about your feelings will only make others uncomfortable because they have to deal with their own shit
it's very easy to sit on your ass all day if you have the internet

one day:
>"do you struggle to empathize with anxious and depressed men?"
another day
>"why are young men committing suicide at a record rate?"

really made me think op

No. I try to be my brothers keeper and offer strength where that person can't find it, cultivating them until they can walk with their own mental fortitude and do the same for others.

>It's simple for someone with no motivation to get motivated, all you have to do is to motivate yourself!
You're a clever one.

I wasn't talking to you, though, i was talking to people who overstimulate themselves to the point of being depressed.

i'm 25 and it just gets worse. and funny you mention that about sam, i feel like in his ranting vlogs, he was like what 25-26 at his worst kek and i noticed that

Decent advice for 99% of those with anxiety and depression. Most people seem to confuse "shitty lifestyle" with "I'm mentally ill." Mental illness is being unable to overcome wanting to unironically kill yourself every day due to unrealistic negative future possibilities/feeling nothing in general DESPITE trying the methods described in this post. Medications are especially over prescribed for temporary environment issues, and prescribed before healthier alternatives are tried.

Depression, no. But i will admit I suffer a little bit of anxiety sometimes.

Med student. Uncle promised to pay for my education, but then never payed me anything and stopped talking to me. So now the rest of my poor family is trying to raise money, but they struggle. And I haven't even finished my first year...
I do sometimes get nervous thinking about it

As someone who's depressed, not really.

>TFW your brain literally just decides you're going to be in fight or flight 24/7 and there's nothing you can do about it

hey cool

This is a psyop. Possibly for many reasons. To push drugs on those who might not need it, to kill off all the "beta" men for multiple reasons (push the feminist STEM meme, produce more "Alphas" for military purposes/female desires even if they are undeserved), or just roobugger trolling.

You "betas" should dedicate your lives to study and capitalism. Shove it down the feminists gullet. Or, go to the gym. Maybe lower your standards idk. Don't listen to the Roo.

Anxiety is ok if it's for something like the fate of the white race and western civilization, but you still gotta get over it. Just punch your rib cage a bit to solve anxiety. Depression seems like a waste of time though. I think it is caused by or at least associated with lack of action. People think you stay in bed all day because you're depressed, when really it's the other way around, or a vicious cycle

Yes if they try to atleast handle themselves.
I'll never have respect for whiny bitches who give up too early.

The SSRIs are effective for me at a very moderate dose. It was kinda night and day difference after I reached AD. The shitty part was me pretending a lower dose/no dose was beneficial for me for years because I was raised to believe psychiatric medications were bad despite both of my parents actively taking medications for psychiatric issues.

I had this one friend

he was this geeky guy. Liked comics, video games and skating. For some reason he lacked some self confidence and was depressed. He also used to cut himself or something. We would hang out together from time to time since we have similar tastes in many thing, he is the only person who I met in person that had greater knowledge of dark souls lore than I do.

so he had a girl friend but their relationship wasnt doing good and they eventually broke up. It hit him pretty bad since he was still in love with her

I ended up dating with her lol

It worked well though. He doesnt talk to me anymore but he got over her about 9 months later and is living really well now. Living with her gf in canada working and enjoying life

I guess a good punch in the face fixes depressed guys especially if they are depressed for no fucking reason

>have depression
>reach mid 20s
>it's just getting worse

But fuck dude i still get out of bed and go to work every day. I still make an effort to find happiness in life. It's 2016 everyone is secretly depressed. The annoying ones are the ones who won't shut the fuck up about it.

Da fuck? You're making your poor family pay for your education? Either get a loan or man up and take on a couple part-time jobs.

Best cure.

Stop caring about stuff so much. Don't listen to people on the Internet. If you can bant about religion and nations, ect. This weakass bait shouldn't bug anyone.

Not if it's caused by a valid reason. I have brain damage from chemical exposure and I want to die every day.

Imbecile

You don't need motivation

Motivation is just a burst that's going to last a few hours, days or months. You need to build discipline. Read books about it. Get rid of whatever feeds your self hatred

I have little sympathy, even though I have an almost constant feeling of non-specific anxiety. I just feel like i need to pull myself together, and so should others.

Do you struggle to empathise with OP who makes shitty threads?

Why are you so triggered? Are you stupid or something?

Yes I do.

>friend
>dates his gf after they break up

You're not his friend.

Loans are not available.

And I dont know if you realise, but it's not possible to be in medical school and work a job at the same time. I mean that as an open minded person who considered this too

I just fixed a lawnmower today.
Never even looked at the things before and had to buy tools. Should have been proud of myself but no. Not this time. This time achievement is just as hollow as all the other times.

I have become aware of how different people use me to soothe their own psyche. It's weird knowing exactly how effected each person in my life would be if I exited.

Life is strange and depressing.
Hope you all find fun stuff to do in life.

Depression and anxiety are blanket terms for sadness and ineptitude due to any number of reasons, invented by the jew for the emancipation of the goyim. Psychology is a tool of the jew for the sole benefit of the jew and should be denied and reviled as such.

Mad/10

Exactly, depression is the human condition, it is the cost of intelligence. What matters is bulldozing through it without self-destructing.

it wasnt that simple
me and her ex were starting to like each other which he noticed. I told him I wont date her since I care more about our friendship. But I was still also friends with her too

he decided to end our friendship because I met the girl to grab something to eat in street one evening. It really pissed me off

Never had a girl, never will i also dont have friends or go out.. Never was at a birthday or Christmas party or even go out. So yeah i get that it is a real thing and i empathize.
Shrinks and medication did nothing for me than a bit short time better feels and a foggy mind.

I hate myself and can't remember what not being stressed out feels like, but I'm totally incapable of empathizing with whiny faggots.

not at all. i understand depression well; but i don't think i've ever experienced any unusual anxiety. most people can move past depression, while some have to learn to live with it. then there are those who can't do either, for whatever reason, and i think suicide is a perfectly rational reaction to perpetual misery. both 'man up' and 'some people are lost causes' are true.

Yep, and I'm one of them. I isolate if it's going to be an issue other people shouldn't have to deal

I'm failing college because I'm a lazy ass and my dad only agreed to continue paying for my worthless life if I gave up my gayman computer. I only have one year left but I'm debating whether it's worth it. This pickle has me a little depressed right now. If I admit that I have no interest in getting my degree I'll have to move out and get a job. wat do?

yes, depression stems from feeling trapped in a situation you can't control, especially if it feels in general like you are not in control of your own life. being anxious every day -- and often avoiding the things that make you anxious -- fits the bill.

in situations where you're getting anxiety about doing menial things like leaving the house or going shopping (and I mean proper spaghetti-spilling going-white-as-a-sheet anxiety, not a little trepidation now and then), then anxiety is a huge struggle and self-reinforcing, so eventually you start to think that the path of least resistance is to off yourself.

>seeking validation that your current state of mind is permanent and/or justified. You're feeding a positive feedback loop that will do nothing for you in the end.
that much is true.

Stop posting

You are not his friend and you never were. KYS you selfish faggot.

Sounds like a bitch. You did the right thing.

Maybe it's good for you "guys" to trigger "betas", it might cause a reaction that will cause them to uncuck themselves or it could like trigger a mass shooting or something. I'm sure this is well intended. It's not like half of these people are autists anyway.

i'm 25 and at 18 i thought it would lift with age

it doesn't lift with age, it just gets worse

nip it in the fucking bud

No, he's right, do not take SSRIs. I'd be highly skeptical of any ADHD medication aswell. SSRIs are a different flavor of suffering.

yes. I have the low empathy gene

They got me out of some stuff. They're not for everyone but most people don't really have crazy brains like I do.

That's called nigger

I have an anxiety disorder but not depression.

A lot of small things stress me out so I have to psyche myself out a bit to prepare - but part of me feels good for throwing myself into stressful situations. It's like exposure therapy.

Consciously I have a firm grasp on reality but my subconscious freaks out over the smallest stuff.

In any case I try not to think about it unless someone brings it up to me, my idle face sometimes looks like I'm really worried. "Wow user what's the matter, are you OK?" and I just smile and saying like "whew long day!"

And hi empathy is called...woman?

So on a scale from nigger to vagina, wheres your empathy rating lay?

That anxiety saved many of our ancestors

I'm fucking raging right now. brb going to KFC. then we will talk about this

As you age you may understand.