fakehatecrimes.org
jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas
youtube.com/watch?v=sI6Z4mYVJw8
youtube.com/watch?v=gaXigSu72A4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY

Hey Tyrone whatcha doing

hey

Why did they censor the word nigger but not wh*te? That's racist.

RABBI

>Nigger starts a go fund me even though they have house insurance so everything's covered
>Make tens of thousands of dollars over fucking graffiti and broken garbage
Really fires the neurons

RABBI

atleast the swatstika is right this time around.

at least they drew the swastika correctly this time

Ahayeap remember to always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

>Buddhist Swastika
From now on, if anyone performs any "white supremacist" attack, at least get the swastikas right.

What are you guys taking about?

This is now the new hipster NYC art, pleb.

Looks like girls' writing...

WE WUZ RABBIS N SHIT

it ain't tilted though, so only 80% right

No skinhead is going to write in cursive.

haha ok which one of you silly guys did this?

Looks like there's some spackle dust on the floor.
I bet they're painting and decided to get their 15 minutes of fame in the media.

Nearly all of these instances turn out to be hoaxes.
fakehatecrimes.org

>heyrabbi.jpg
>itwasrealinmyminditstillis.jpg

obviously false flag

I was going to say that he probably did it himself, but niggers cant read or write so it was probably her.

Let me guess: there are no suspects?

hey rabbi

Honestly I think I'd rather deal with that shit than gangs marking their territory on everything they see.

at least thats a proper swastica

All of Germany is in shock at this gruesome act by white supremisters and we welcome any black people who want to seek refuge in our beautiful, open-minded country.

No come here instead, we are twice as open minded as these nazis

Ahh, now isn't "that" the familiar Deutschland I know so well >:^(

What good is pixelating like that? Fuck, man

Not just some spackles of dust. There's a drillhole with dust underneath, the wallpaper was stripped before this happened, leaving the default brown which no reasonable homeowner ever leaves uncovered. The spraypaint is contained to just that small section of wall.

No. Doubt.
In any other case I say it's just equally plausible to be a false flag, but here I say there's no doubt.

What's up with that red three thing though, is it a sacrifice to the mural or something?

there is that

BROTHA

>Are you guys happy now?
Is the black guy still alive? If yes, the answer is no.

But we need those doctors and engineers more than you. China is ripping us off in trade, too.

more fake hate crimes. well i guess it draws attention to the real crimes that aren't fucking happening

>implying anyone cares about who a fat old hag dates

false flag

It was nice of the vandals to only get the black paint on the part of the wall that was stripped and ready for new wallpaper or paint, and not on the wallpapered section or the trim.

Bullshit

This is just more proof that ''nazis'' don't fucking exist. Sup Forums is supposed to be this scary ''nazi'' boogeyman board, yet people here don't even know what a ''nazi'' swastika looks like.

>

jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas

Check out the fucking spin on this shit, "she only drew the last three swastikas"

Not my favorite swatiska but its ok.

dat insurance money and attention

Not fake

Read these fucking comments on this TYT video

Minorities fucking hate us, and openly call for our genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI6Z4mYVJw8

Does this look like a hoax to you? I am literally being killed by these people

It's probably a sexual thing.
Women who go for black men are mentally ill and do it because it's ''taboo''. Then they realize no one gives a shit, so they have to make it look like it's taboo.

Committing fake hate ''crimes'' gives them a rush of adrenaline while signaling to their SJW friends that the woman is being brave fucking some nigger.

The woman is the one who wrote that, look at the cursive.

SOMEONE DREW A SWASTICKER ON THE WALL

that sure does look like the handwriting of a white supremacist too

It was me.

>starts out cursive
>turns to manuscript when more letters are used

obviously the work of a nigger.

>fake news

WHAT A WONDERFUL KIND OF DAY

Yes.

Why do leftists lie so much?
Lying is disgusting and any decent human values honesty.

this is awful cursive.

Unbelievable. Thanks to drumpfkins, this is what life in america looks like for the next four years. Fuck white people.

Because the truth isn't important, only the narrative is

Fake news. The word "Die" is in cursive. The woman most likely made it for political shilling.

>that swastika
I don't know who dun did it but it weren't no neo-Nazis clem

BS. That swastika is at the wrong angle.

I just saw a comment " Wow the swastika isn't even drawn right"

Lefties have seen so many fake swastikas they
confuse wrong ones for real ones.

8 years not 4

>Spraying to the cardboard wall where it's easily removable than to the concrete wall with cracky effects.
Also
>Nazis first sit on the floor before hatepainting.

Ofc we are. Why should we not.

Fuck shit skins, why don't you go back to where your kind belongs?

But it is fake though.

didn't even kick over their shitty christmas treelet. Shit vandals.

Most of these hate crimes are false flags made by nonwhites and you can actually isolate which ones are done by Jews because they are neurotic and cannot form the symbols properly due to genetic brain defects.

>atleast the swatstika is right this time around.

What are you trying to say this might actually be real and from a white person? That is pretty racist to think blacks are not smart enough to draw you know.

i bet these are bait to make people online expose themselves as hardcore nazis who ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY LITERALLY KNOW the well-kept secret to drawing a swastika

Whats this have to do with us? We are somewhat gross here on Sup Forums at times but we really only use these words here because we can't elsewhere. Nigger, faggot, cuck- were just being dudes using these words liberally. We don't encourage hate crimes or such things unless it truly has a meaning. Sup Forums might say dumb shit and we might have some real racists here but for the most part, we dislike fucking idiots and most people that I've talked with here are far too intelligent to be truly "racist." The truth can also appear to be/sound/come across as racist. This fucking thread is stupid soup

Many of those remind me of the vipers in Diablo2 act 2

Fuckign triggering

>i bet these are bait

How do you know they are not from aliens trying to contact us and that is how they communicate? This whole racist bullshit was really life from another planet trying to tell us something.

Spastikas.

Plus we know that we're all victim to the Jew, the über kind. We only need to fear blacks because they have a large poor population that Jews will use because they can be easily manipulated, although it seems they've been manipulated in a way to simply reproduce and remain somewhat stagnant in society.

Sure our system made it next to impossible for them to make great strides in the past. Sure, some of that still lingers but how is it possible that in the past ten years(more than ever) gays have taken over entire neighborhoods, hold respectable positions in society, and have better representation in media, and government than most other minorities?

Sure civil rights movements for blacks and women helped these other civil rights issues work their way through the system, but to me this just shows that the system as it is can work. You really have to work your ass off and get yours.

I guess I'm spoiled because I have my parents and myself to blame for my problems instead of just "this was created to work against me, my family, and our well being"

youtube.com/watch?v=gaXigSu72A4

Swastikiddies are dumb as fuck.

Huh huh

The last niggers that did this got $30k on gofundme. This is going to be a trend

WHAT A WONDERFUL KIND OF DAY

Getting there

You can have all immigrants from Sweden. Everyone wins

NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR

YOU, WATCHA GONNA DO

FPBP

HEY RABBI

HEY YOU YOU