Stop supporting Trump

Well, that's it.

Savage has officially become far too much of a two timing Kike. I've said I'll drop him several times in the past however many years, but I think for real this time. His bullshit can no longer be tolerated.

>constantly shittalk China and how America needs to assert its dominance
>STILL so butthurt you're going to criticize Trump for taking a fucking call, just because he hasn't been on your show lately

Fucking kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5eMAMIggik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>listening to this idiot in the first place

his ego is bigger than obamas

But Savage invented China, and knows all of its foods and medicines. Hell, he invented most of it. And his collection of Chinese herbs, medicines and shits are in the top 7 museums in the world.

yeah I could never listen to him for any long period of time

always talking about himself

I missed today's show

Did he really say this?

this, Dr. Savage is a real Doctor after all

Never forget, Savage supported an AWB as little as 4 years ago.

He's such a fucking kike. God I hate his voice. He treats his callers like complete shit too and pushes his shitty books harder than Cernobitch. I can't believe I used to listen to that faggot

literally not yet sworn into office

you fretters are annoying as the plz recount

I feel the same about Mark Levin. At least some of Savage's anecdotes are fun to listen to, but Ive pretty much given up on much of talk radio, most of which are neocon kikes that opposed Trump.

Haha. I love that accent. I can tell. Let me guess, Queens?

Stay on the line, you're getting Scorched Earth as an early Christmas present. Give it to the liberal in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5eMAMIggik

I don't get it

>tfw when you are waking up to the Jews who have been pouring shit into your ears for years

Been listening to him off & on since 2000
he's always been like this
he's literally mentally ill
he's a 5'4" Jewish goblin creature who thinks he's literally responsible for everything good in the past 30 years
the dude is an insecure nut job
he has been known to mute callers on the phone so they can't hear what he's saying in order to make them sound stupid on air to win arguments

the guy is a serious sad-sack crazy person

Oh course he would stop supporting Trump after seeing his cabinet appointments.

Trump said he'd pick "killers" who'd he's commission on behalf of the American people to get the job done.

Fact is, if you're a 60 year old finance expert, you've probably worked for Goldman Sachs once or twice in your life -- Goldman Sachs and Rothschild firms only hire the best. Just because you worked under their banner at one point doesn't mean you're some initiate illuminati freakshow.

He's pretending right now
He knows trump cannot show overt support until he's actually in the whitehouse
He has to make it seem like he's not on trump's side or that trump has turned on him

but he is right to question trump's appointees

I think he cries too much over the umbrella

Do people still listen to that faggot? I thought that Cruz kike went the way of Glenn Beck, same with the other never Trumpers talk hosts like Ben Shapiro and Dana Loesch

anyone else get the feeling he has a bunch of fake callers to stroke his ego and prompt discussion on certain topics?

and that he cuts off the calls of people who argue with him and pretends that they hung up

there is no way to get him to listen to another point of view that isn't his own

but he's still good

I never knew why he always sperged out if a caller greeted him. I know he wants to get to the point and not speedo all chat but he goes full autist about it

uncanny!

One of the reasons I stopped listening was when he pulled the autist shit on an old lady wishing him happy birthday

Kek, I remember this for me. Prepare to be mindfucked when you start reading up about the US diplomatic relations with Israel. Here's something to get you started.

Remember, the ride never ends.

I stopped listening to his a long time ago
>gets Trump on his show
''Oh dear, Mr Trump. I love you! Love what you're doing! Please win!''
>week passes
''TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE! I DON'T TRUST HIM! TRUMP HASN'T SPOKEN ABOUT THE WALL IN 2 DAYS!''
>gets Trump on his show
''Hello, sweetie ;). How r u today tehe?? :3 You know, I always believed in you. Supported you since day 1 without any question XD''
>day passes
''FUCKING TRUMP! REEEEEEEEEEEEE. HASN'T SPOKEN ABOUT THE WALL, HE ISN'T BUILDING IT!!''

The guy is a 100% kike.
I don't even know how many times this lying faggot has accused Trump of ''not talking about the wall''. Every single time I listened to him I'd hear it, then when I listen to Trump rallies or interviews I find out that Trump does still speak about the wall.
He is lying to people who get all their information from radio.

He is also a hypocrite jewish faggot.
He doesn't believe in Nationalism for white people, but he supports Jewish Nationalism for Israel, and if you speak out against Israel you're the scum of the earth, yet he can speak against American nationalism.

I liked to listen to this guys show when i was like 14.

>Fact is, if you're a 60 year old finance expert, you've probably worked for Goldman Sachs once or twice in your life

No,you just need to shit post anti liberal memes on twitter. That's all the qualifications you need to be a political expert, right?

>listening to (((((MICHAEL SAVAGEEEEEE))))) or (((((MARK LEVIIIIIINNNNNNNN))))))

Golden goy.

I have a 4-yr degree in Biology that took me 6 years to get (methodical & cunning) and you don't know shit. On the battlefield of brainpower I would break-bang you, you stupid ass little hoe, you're nothing but a stupid ass titty-boob.

Not an argument

Does he still talk about muh Teddy?