Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote

Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93cgAnAj1Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she did as well in 08 but everyone was OK with it because we got a nigger elected

If you like populism so much why don't you learn chinese? the system helps to represent regional areas better instead of just focusing on high density city dwellers.

Nobody cares.

Funny enough, I don't know how true it is but the media states that some of Trumps voters were Obama voters, that's twice she's been cucked out of office, SAD!

>literally win the election
>denied presidency

Only in burgerland.

2020-2028
Every year of Trump is 2 years of Hillary.

>hat's twice she's been cucked out of office
it will be three times on the 19th
>she literally won the election
you dont win here by getting the most votes you fucking leaf

friendly reminder the national popular vote means literally nothing

>yfw moar EC votes than Hillary
so many cases

It shows that most of the voters aren't bigoted and xenophobic.
Plus, with the recounts going on, we can still win.
That's right, shake in fear you little Drumpfkin

What was it she "won", exaxctly?

>It shows that most of the voters aren't bigoted and xenophobic.
don't project
>we
you're in a minority here, friend
>drumpf
literally the most cringy word I've ever heard

more like unfriendly reminder that the most populous states are liberal shitholes

t. melbournite

Drumpf lost, the electoral college should be abandoned.

Over half the nation doesn't vote. 57 million out of 320 million is not even close to 50%.

>hillary

you forget not every citizen is capable of voting
>babbies
>felons
IIRC the actual number is closer to 200 million, which is still sad how few people vote

And how does that matter in a system where your goal is to get specific points as fast as possible?

>That damage control
Can't wait for that oompa loompa to throw a fit when he finally loses

Even still, 57 million out of 200 million is about 1/4th. Still 43 million away from 50%.

Can't really blame people for not voting for the puppet of the United States when state and local elections matter so much more.

the parameters that "muh popular vote" people are arguing with are invalid

everyone making that 'argument' failed middle school social studies

>the parameters that "muh popular vote" people are arguing with are invalid
>Hillary receives more votes than Trump
>invalid

The goal of the game is to get points by amassing votes fastest.
Why do you complain when you lost in a game rules of which have been known for centuries?

There's nothing to be won Einstein.

Friendly reminder that it takes a real LOSER to lose the election even when you are winning the popular vote by millions.

>The goal of the game is to get points by amassing votes fastest.

Kek, why am I even arguing with a Russian that doesn't even know how our system works. How's that turnip soup?

Friendly reminder that kicking a field goal with a hockey puck doesn't win the game of chess.

THE TRUE LEADER IN MY HEART

MADAM PRESIDENT

got here yesterday. forgot what a fucking shithole it is

Just fine, how's your Oreo shake?

Individual votes do not matter. What matters is the electoral votes they provide.

It is a smart system for when a country is as divided politically and geographically as yours, I do not understand why are you whining given that you could've easily won the election have Hillary and her staff not fucked up as much as they did.

get real chippie

Kek, do you even know how the system works?
First one past the post of 270 electoral votes, you win.

Holy crap lol 2600 calories is this real

It is indeed, check the baskin Robbins site.
Funny thing is, if you get only around 100g of it instead of a whole nearly 1l-big mug, it'll be less unhealthy for you than 100g of Mars or Twix.

>why am I even arguing with a Russian that doesn't even know how our system works
meanwhile you don't even know how it works
stop being stupid

I don't feel right knowing I'd probably get one of those if there was a baskin robins within 20 miles of my house

Shit, m8, if I ever visit the United States I am heading straight to a Baskin Robbins and getting this thing.
Worth the plane flight, probably. Yeah, it's more than I should eat in a day packed in 32oz jug, but who would I be if I did not go for it?

What unhealthy but delicious food do you suggest I get for my trip to Moscow this coming summer?

There isn't that much of horribly unhealthy food we Russians have. We either have street food of dubious quality of fast food, mainly Maccas and shit like that, though there are a couple Russian things. There's Teremok with pancakes, there's Kroshka Kartoshka with potato in various forms.

I do suggest you try shawarma. Both Moscow and Saint Petersburg have a fuckton of places where you csn get those. Generally look for ones where the police is eating, those are for sure healthy. Price will be 1.5$ to 2,5$ for a thing you can essentially finish off alone with a drink and be content with it.
In Saint Petersburg there is this lovely little burger net. Called Masnaya Lavka, literally means meat shop.
Picrelated weights 900g and costs around 15$.

Additionally there is a couple nice diners called Starlite. There's total of four, all near metro stations, all in Moscow.
They're pricier than stuff like McDonald's or KFC, but accordingly their quality is way higher. Milkshake of theirs is a big, tall glass in which you can add what didn't fit from the metal mixer can it was made it.
Styled as an American diner, pricy as fuck, does delivery, utterly delicious. Would take a burger from it over a dozen from McDonalds.

Friendly reminder that getting a full house in blackjack doesn't matter.

Why the food is ridiculous expensive? Is insane even if you pay in USD

At stuff like Starlite you pay for the service, for the waitresses being dressed accordingly to an American diner, including miniskirts, and the food being utterly delicious.
It's not McDonalds, it's a once-a-month-devour-everything kind of thing, for which you can save up 50$ or 70$.

Among less high-tier stuff, for example, picrelated is a 1kg-pizza with plenty of ham, good cheese and tomato sauce. Costs me 20$ counting 6l of cola. How bad of a price is that for an European?

>wah wah wah but she won the popular vote!!!!

Friendly reminder that you live in Spain and you care this much about our elections to make a thread about it

Ty.
This thread is now about russian meals

Friendly reminder that at least 3 million illegals and dead people voted + see pic related

Mate, he's in for good. You can keep shilling though if it gets you through the night.

LOSELESS! WHY DO YOU HATE BEING REASONABLE? youtube.com/watch?v=93cgAnAj1Pk

Hillary will have died from shame long before 2020

Reagan was 77 when he was elected.

Congratulations, you won a statistic.

You win the prize of not being President.

He was alive though.

Holy shit ctr memes are so fucking bad jesus...

>they keep posting this stale meme because its the one of the only ones that were ever made
Hilfags confirmed for being autists incapable of even making simple memes