So True Detective season 1 was rife with occult references...

So True Detective season 1 was rife with occult references, and the "carcosa spiral" was in every episode in some capacity. Season 1 dealt with local officials in Louisiana being part of a LOCAL group of politicians and wealthy people who worship the Yellow King and fuck kids.

Season 2, Nick Pizzolato said he removed a lot of the occult references last minute in editing, there was nearly nothing of the sort in the entire season. Season 2 was also dogshit.

Theory: Season 1, Nick was warning us about the iconography that the elite pedos use (carcosa spiral). He was threatened and forced to neuter Season 2. TLDR True Detective season 1 was the spark that lit the Pizzagate fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/video/the-real-true-detective-010
nytimes.com/2005/05/25/us/sex-charges-follow-a-churchs-collapse.html?_r=0
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-vernon-true-detective-20150619-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hannibal also has a lot of symbols.

OoOo. I'm scared Goys. It's not only Jews we have to watch out for. But their Boss. Extraterrestrials from the evil reaches of the worlds beyond too. Ooooo scary.

It's kind literally about the rich eating the lower classes.

Canadian shill

What Magical Jew powers did they achieve with that. Gastrointestinal failure. Heart disease. Liver failure.

True Detective was set in Louisiana? I thought it was Alaska or Michigan. But I never watched it because it looked like shit.

Season 1 is widely based off of the Franklin coverup

>religious orphanages and schools procure children for occult rape

Who said anything about gaining magical Jew powers faggot? I was pointing out that the pedo spiral is ALL OVER season 1... Which is about a cabal of rich people murder-fucking children.

Lemme tell ya user. When dat dere Elite Jew stop pushing for dah evil shit. The ALIENSSS are coming for their BLOOOoood.

ooo tell the fbi to investigate it moron
>muh tv series
>muh pizza gay

Holy shit shill harder, CORRECT ALL MY RECORDS

>TLDR True Detective season 1 was the spark that lit the Pizzagate fire.

nah dude, people only started linking that show until after PG hit full swing

It's really not shit. I think I've watched the whole thing through like 4 or 5 times. Probably one of the best TV shows ever. If you're worried about political subversion or something there really isn't any at all, it's a story of its own with minimal kikery involved.

Season 1 is good, season 2 is awful

The Ancient Powers can't be stopped. The Elders one need. SAcriFICE.

It's kind of a given that I was talking about season 1, though I still wouldn't say it was awful. In my opinion S2 was just a solid "good" but it was extremely disappointing because it lacked all of the magic and amazing direction that S1 had. it seemed not just to be a different story but it was like an entirely different show called "true detective" by mistake

season 1 was great you fag. some of the best television in recent years.

Season 1 was plagiarised off Thomas Ligotti.
Season 2 wasn't and sucked.

Yeah Carey Fukunaga bailed after season 1, supposedly due to a falling out with Pizzolato. Of course the reality is that he was afraid for his life after the revelations of season 1 and ran screaming into the night.

There is no Hebrew One World Tyranny coming you shits. Nothing to see. Leave it.

You bastards!

Thank you Hyram

Season 2 was great, everybody wanted another fucking Season 1, also the feminists started agitating against the show, pedowood elite felt it was getting too close to home, and suckers like you took the bait. Season 2 was just in a different setting, a different culture, a different political scene, with different characters, and it was great.

When are you going to reproduce you know all those other Races reproduce at a much higher rate White Man. You aren't giving us a lot of slaves to work with. I think WE'LL KILL YOU. Cut loose ends.

Diversity is strength. Multiculturalism is an asset. Come on bigots. Intolerant idiots. Let's get this show on the road. Bring U.S. HOME DONALD.

Man this maple syrup flavored jew is vexed

There is no Jew. Jews are White.

Season 2 was mediocre. Season 1 was brilliant. Better acting, better cinematography, better storyline, better everything

Lol OK Herschel

Welcome tot he greatest show in the Universe. A Pizza Joint's all this really is. You could fill up on liquidy Oil. Smooth. And be on your way.

A ROUND OF APPLAUSE. I KNOW IT'S BEEN A ROUGH FEW MILLENNIUM FOR ALL OF US. Clap your hands! Clap clap clap clap.

Fuckin' loved that series, I got my friends to watch just so I can watch it again.

Best part is that it really fired up those neurons for my friends, without a doubt there's shit like this going on, maybe its gonna take a bold man to uncover the filth hidden behind the curtain

The greatest mistake was for you to not accept your role as MEAT. This would be over a lot sooner.

The movie The Whistleblower is also relevant. And Spotlight.

Pull it off.
Pull the bandage off.

You must be intoxicated. You enjoy rotting your brain watching that?

Also the fags at vice were somehow allowed to do a piece about the true events that inspired Season 1

vice.com/video/the-real-true-detective-010

There's a lot more to vices huhhhh. YEAH I LOVE COMMITTING VICE.

I'll check it out, I love me some mystery, whodunit thrillers

Wat

You're making my uncircumcised dick so hard, Hymey

I was thinking the same about Neon Demon.

Thats exactly why it was cancelled.

It's on my backlog, can't wait to watch it now!

All men look the same in their responses see a true higher life form wouldn't have such stocked responses. That's why everyone should only WORK FOR THE BEST MOST KIND BOSSES.

Some people say it's not how much money you made or how famous you got but really how many of your own you kept safe from the clutches of evil. I say FUCK THEM. IF YOU Can't get high or sexual with life what's THE POINT.

Are you implying I'm white?

Shitlord..

Season 1 and Season 2 are based on two different real-life stories, in two different settings, two different cultures, and two different political scenes.

Season 1 was based on nytimes.com/2005/05/25/us/sex-charges-follow-a-churchs-collapse.html?_r=0

Season 2 was based on latimes.com/local/california/la-me-vernon-true-detective-20150619-story.html

Again, you're a whiney idiot, and the reason why there isn't a Season 3.

aRE YOu JUST ASSUMING mY GEnDeR

You damn right I am

You're right reality is a simulation. A SIMULATION OF HOW DUMB FUCK RETARDED YOU ARE TO BELIEVE YOU COULD EVER HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE POWERS THAT ARE BETTER THAN YOU. MORE MERCIFUL AND DOMINANT.
you WILL never COME CLOSE to their POWER AND BRILLIANCE !!!!!!!!!!!$$$$

Interesting:

The mural (2010) in Comet Ping Pong predates the TV series (2014) (so the artists was not inspired by it)

DEER ANTLERS ON HEAD of YELLOW KING(?)

S IS Forrrrrr SLAVE which is WHAT YOU ARE A LOWLY SERVANT FOR GOD.

Leafnadians need to be shot

YOU Can NEVER KILL THE BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER DIES. NEVER. ALL GLORY TO YAHWEH AND MOLICH

Where is YOUR DEITY NOW. I ' M E A T I N G D EA D KIDS RIGHT NOWWWW BAH BAH BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY WOOL

YES SIR YES SIR THREE BAGS FULL ONE FOR THE RETARDS WHO BELIEVE IN PIZZA GATE ONE FOR THE IDIOTS WHO BROWSE THIS SITE. ONE FOR THE FARMER WHO TENDS TO THE FIELD. bAH bawH BLACK SHEeP RED WOOL RED WOOL POURING INTO THE streets

No but really guys, I'm just pissed that Season 2 was such a disappointment compared to Season 1. Pizzolato + Fukunaga was a perfect storm of cinematography and deftly plagiarized storytelling that was desperately lacking in season 2.

This.

this is interesting in the sense how watching a schizophrenic do performance art is interesting.

(you) have my attention.

Halloween's over SKIZOZ stupid. Go awayy. No more conspiracy theories.

Yes what about the dead children? OH NO ONE CARES ENOUGH TO INVESTIGATE. YES. I'LL INFORM THEM.

RL episode one is going on right now. Real time. Get with the good guys faggots.

WE ARE THE BAD MEN WHO KEEP THE REAL BAD MEN FROM YOUR DOORS M'LADY

They'RE ALREADY here aND IT'S TOO late. Go aHEAD. TRY and stop THEM. Not only is this worldwide. THIS IS ALL WORLDS. They're already WATCHING EVERYTHING. BE A HERO.

>spiral
NO

All Canadians need to be range banned from Sup Forums. Holy fuck.

MOMMY MOMMY WHERE IS MY MOMMY WAH WAH AHAHAHAHAHhahhaa DADDY'S RIGHT HERE READY AND WILLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW TAKE YOUR UNDERWEAR OFF.

YES YES YES

NO MORE SPIRALS`

I received a Memo. Do you want to read it aloud to the class? It reads 'Increase the spirals.'

Deeper we must fall deeper we must fall deeper we must fall.

But what CAN I GET OUT OF THIS EXCHANGE???? why ISN'T IT ALL ABOUT ME. ME. ME. ME. ME. HEY GUYS. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE MALLLLLLLLL???!!!!!!!! ! !

RAMPANT I DEMAND
CONSUMERISM

Thank you all for being such good children. It won't even hurt. No promises. Hurry off to bed if you want to grow big and strong.

Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Newborn Baby for dessert.

Wouldn't it be something if the lights never came on. Thrilling hunt for the morsels of Man.

THrough the Heart And INTO the brain.
Ants upon ants upon ants upon anybody upon ants.
MAYBE maybe we should ask who is doing all mess m a k I n g

Maybe
Is
God USB is real

Word she words words she words
Can you can it be cause bee caused
Total Italy's insane two the membrain

One villain of s1 makes same hand symbol as merkel when meeting true dekektives in flashback first time

Nah, the Neon Demon is pretty meh.
Has some casual last minute cannibalism and Keanu Reeves liking some "fresh" pussy, but nothing more to it.
Unless I missed a lot of references, in which case, I'd love if people pointed out them to me.

>ITT