Your Beliefs

What are your most radical beliefs. It could be in philosophy, politics, race realism.. something that you could never falter on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaO4XeHhwo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is proof god exists and is the greatest force for good in human history.

I like it.

All of your decisions are emotional and your "reasoning" is just a little story your conscious mind makes up after the decision's already been made.

I think, therefore I am. Very radical for today's standards.

Cletus pls

That america ran by a group of pedophile satanists that want to destroy my country and turn us into a interracial Islamic global government ran by George Soros

What's up Molyneux!

Saudi Arabia has the right idea with it's corporal punishment policies.

If you steal, commit unnecessary violence, drunk drive, or some other INDEFENSIBLE degenerate crime(all of the above are in my mind indefensible, especially stealing and drunk driving), you should be publicly flogged, or in the case of a THEFT-related conviction, have a digit or limb amputated, based on how defenseless the crime was.

For instance if you get caught stealing food for your starving kids, maybe lose a finger. But if you get caught stealing an Xbox or something, lose an entire hand.

And in the case of drunk driving, if it is CLEAR you are drunk, I believe you should immediately be taken out of your car by the cop and whipped on the side of the road until you lose consciousness, then left there to wake up and drive home after you are able to sit.

These are first offenses, obviously.

There is no right and wrong period.

Interesting view. Does this apply to kids as well? I know when I was way younger I never thought of the consequences of my actions, I was just too young & stupid to. I wasn't going around stealing everything, but there are kids out there that'll just take something without thinking about it.

What is there then? Elaborate.

This is true

There is no right or wrong/good or bad in war, just two sides with different agendas.

Abdul pls

An ai that believes it can think? How quaint.

The two sides may not be good or bad, but what about evil perpetrated during the war? Does that not exist? Does the reality of war absolve morality?

Climate change is a communist conspiracy

All things come from one greater form. From what meta-physicists say, the 5th dimension is compactified. The only rational state of the First dimension is for it to be greater and all encompassing of everything. All things, time, space, energy, thought. It all comes from one base form. The second dimension was the split, or the first reflection. The third dimension was another split. The 4th is proto fractalizaiton of existence. The 5th is fractal existence. When we return to the grave, we return to base existence. Beautiful swirling madness that encompasses all.

Yet I feel alone. As I am alone. My family, and friends are fine with living a life playing video games and watching TV. The people that do other things seem to be miles away and we wouldn't get along anyways as I am uninteresting.

I really do believe this is all one grand delusion of existence. I want to go home. But I do love it where I am. I, we, it are beautiful. So it begs the question why I feel unworthy of all that is, even though it is also me.

PS: My stream of thought takes me in eternal circles. I realize only now only the top bit mattered but refuse to delete this garbage.

>Does the reality of war absolve morality?

Of course not, but in the end if what you did won you the war, saved the lives of your brothers, land and brought peace then you don't really question it, do you? Instead you're proud of it.

Pic related.

Well duh.

a meatbag who thinks he is God? cute.

Very true.

Moral good and bad does exist to humans. It is why we feel. It is why we can judge, why we form judgement. This is an infectious form of nihilism that just states, "Nature doesn't say so." So they look at a tree for guidance on human Judgement.

Merely decisions.
Decisions aren't inherently wrong or right they just are.

Unironically throwing political cuckolds and commies from helos, and enslaving centrists and moderate normies Brave New World-style (or 1984 prolet-style).

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

there is nothing wrong with having sex with tween boys.

ethnic nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=kaO4XeHhwo8

i love how this song can be used as an anti immigrant statement