ARTIFICIAL EGGS AND ARTIFICIAL WOMBS, THE END OF WOMANHOOD

BROTHERS, THE ERA OF THE SPAWN OF SATAN KNOWN AS THE WOMAN WILL BE SOON OVER, AND THE STARS WILL BELONG TO US, FOR THE EMPEROR

thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/

WHAT SAY YOU NOW HARPIES OF SATAN, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ONLY VALUE IN THIS WORLD, AFTER THE PROCESS STARTS AND YOUR EGGS AND WOMB WILL NOT BE NEEDED ANYMORE, WE WILL MAKE SURE TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE OR YOUR ETERNAL GRAVE

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/sexbots-why-women-should-panic/
youtube.com/watch?v=XwzBxOGkFUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT SAY YOU NOW TALKING CUNTS, WHERE IS YOUR POWER NOW, SPEAK YOU FILTHY SNAKES

YOU WHORES WILL BEG FOR MERCY BUT IN RETURN ALL YOU WILL GET IS A VIOLENT RIGHTEOUS DEATH

take back your fu king gypsye instead of acting like a tinfoil fag

THE MOMENT THE SPAWN CONTROL UNIT DETERMINES AN ANOMALY AKA A FEMALE GOT CONCEIVED IN ONE OF THE SPAWNTUBES IT WILL BE PROMPTLY FLUSHED AND INCINERATED

Women btfo.

Hate to break it to you user but the reason women have so much power is because we want to fuck them, not because they create babies. In fact most people are trying to avoid babies anyways.

NY REMAINING FEMALES WILL BE HUNTED DOWN LIKE RATS, ROUNDED UP IN TRUCKS AND DUMPED IN THE AUXILIARY POWER UNIT TO BE USED AS FUEL TO POWER THE SPAWN CONTROL UNIT

topkek pasta nigger

you won't need to fuck them, we will have more than realistic androids that are actually clean that you can keep as your personal maid and fuck them at your leisure or whatever, free yourself from the femalejew

HIDE FEMALE VERMIN, HIDE IN TERROR, YOUR TIME HAS COME

TO ME BROTHERS, TOGETHER WE WILL FREE OURSELVES FROM THE SHACKLES KNOWN AS THE DEMON FEMALE CHAOS CORRUPTION

what about traps?

NO LONGER WILL MAN SUFFER BEING DENIED HIS RIGHT TO CHILDREN, NO MORE WILL MAN SUFFER BEING DENIED HIS RIGHT TO LOVE AND SEXUAL RELIEF, NO MORE

Female Maid/sex-bots/romantic etc, no need for the middleman, just robots with love instilled in them

NO LONGER WILL MAN BE DENIED HIS RIGHT TO A WARM MEAL

fuck off virgins

FOOL, DO YOU NOT REALIZE EVEN MEN OF AGE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED AND MADE TO SUFFER BY THE WOMANJEW, HAVE HAD THEIR CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM, NO MORE!

BUMP. The Shoah of the female population is inevitable.

And to make the SJWs go along with it, we need to start calling them homophobes of they oppose artificial wombs. So their choices are either A. Contribute to their inevitable destruction, or B. Drive a rift between feminist women and gays, causing their movement to fall apart. The future looks bright, lads.

Calm down there virgin boy

HOW MANY A TIME HAS A HARPIE TALKED DOWN ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DID NOT DO GOOD ENOUGH IN HER EYES, HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU ALLOW YOURSELVES TO SUFFER

>tfw you use artificial wombs to create perfect pure daughters

IMPUDENT WHELP YOU LIE TO YOURSELF IF YOU THINK THESE SATANWORSHIPERS KNOWN AS THE WOMEN HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR HUMANITY, FREE YOURSELF

NO LONGER WILL MAN HE HUMILIATED IN HIS OWN HOME WHEN HE ARRIVES LATE

WHERE IS YOUR POWER TO SATISFY MAN, WHERE IS IT, SPEAK YOU VERMIN

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/sexbots-why-women-should-panic/

NO LONGER WILL SHE CALL YOU WORTHLESS

Romania going H.A.M

future looks bright

Imagine this combined with realistic sexbots. We shall conquer the universe.

Did your gypsy gf leave your or something

Never, actually. Only betas like yourself allow this to happen.

THE TIME OF THE HARPY HAS COME TO A WELL DESERVED END

Jesus Christ Romania calm down.

i dont recall women shouting as loudly as you traps when it was discovered two women can make offspring

fuckin testosterone

Except feminists had a long feud with faggots already.

THE FUTURE IS NOW BROTHER, REJOICE

FOOLISH BOY DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME, THIS IS THE FUTURE THE HARPIES CHOSE, THEY DUG THEIR GRAVE AND NOW MUST FOREVER SLEEP IN IT

Because women need men to work. The inverse does not apply. Women can always reproduce period. Men could not do this previously. Men need women for two things only today, since they've abandoned their traditional role. Soon it will be none reasons. Robot ladies and breeding vats.

It's just one guy with a dynamic ip.

YOU DARE INSULT THE ESSENCE OF LIFE, TESTOSTERONE, HERETIC SCUM

YOU SEE THE LIGHT BROTHER, FOR THE EMPEROR!

NO LONGER WILL SHE JUDGE YOU WHEN YOU APPRECIATE ALL THE BEAUTY IN LIFE

NO LONGER WILL MAN BEG FOR SEXUAL RELIEF

Maybe now I can get a qt aryan bf who doesn't just want to put a baby in me. Someone who will actually love me for me instead of my reproductive organs.

Romania is lit lmao

IT'S BECAUSE OF THIS THAT I HAVE TO SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO GIRLS OF 20 YEARS OLD WHO TELL ME THEY HATE CHILDREN, HOW CAN YOU UTTER SUCH SOUL CRUSHING WORDS, YOU HAVE NO TRACE OF AN IDEA WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT, IF WE WANT CHILDREN IT DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T LOVE YOU, AND IT DOESN'T MEAN WE LOVE YOU FOR YOUR ORGANS, BUT YOU SCREAM AND WAIL WHEN I ASK NICE FOR A CHILD, YOU CRUSH MY HEART IN YOUR DEATH GRIP SNAKE TONGUE, YOU DID THIS, YOU, NOW FELL MY SEETHING WRATH

>TFW TRANSHUMAN DEATH SQUADS WILL SOON BE REAL
youtube.com/watch?v=XwzBxOGkFUw

k

ASCEND TO THE STARS BROTHER