EMILY YOUCIS FIRED FROM HER FUCKING JOB

Emily, based, happy, cheerful fucking tits mcgee bundle of fun emily youcis.

Animator of :
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t

Was fired from her job for white nationalist views.

She was popular at her local stadium, getting a nickname and bringing joy to countless people (I shit you not she was a treasure).

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THIS

Source:
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/emily-youcis-nationalist_us_584604e1e4b055b31398feb8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SAQyUOrBUY8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzPcz3oC8o
patreon.com/emilyyoucis
youtube.com/watch?v=xpBwJyCtnlE
youtube.com/watch?v=SFgxhI60014
youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
thebackalleys.com/forum/the-gallery/emily-youcis-did-a-music-video-for-me/
newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442
youtube.com/watch?v=qRSlLAcKxc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tough luck Emily, this is the life you chose to live.

Now see it through

Well I'm going to do nothing.

So there's that.

I ask this every time she comes up but I have family in Philadelphia so it wouldn't be out of ordinary for me to be there. Do you think Emily would like Australians? I want a qt nazi gf and there just aren't any here.

Do what has to be done, take care of her.

Do roasties just not have a filter when they get fully redpilled? She seems intelligent (crazy, but intelligent). Why do this? Just to set things in motion?

Some bro needs to wife her or something soon, so she doesn't starve/die etc..

She's no roastie.

That term can be applied to almost all women, but not youcis.

she's got some nice tits

Man I've seen some shjit...

youtu.be/SAQyUOrBUY8

You boner you lose

>based St. Matthew's Passion

I bet they look like moobs

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFF
FFFFF
FFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFF
FFFFF
FFFFF
FFFFF
FFFFF

Should've opened with this picture.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t
I'm surprised I didn't come across that earlier. It was beautiful.

literally who

She's great.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzPcz3oC8o

>Youcis
>You Cis
Oh dear. It's like the poor girl was preordained to suffer in the crazy, tumblrfied world of THE CURRENT YEAR.

patreon.com/emilyyoucis

If you want to support her "art"

Heres a treat for you faggots

and indie online show based in Philly. Emily is a alt-artist/animator and back in 2009 she was even hotter than she is now and even crazier.

contain your boners if you for this hot, fashy mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpBwJyCtnlE

would fug/10

hnnng

would tip fedora at

oh......its gets better
youtube.com/watch?v=SFgxhI60014

wow

i was on the fence about this sheila but she's a top one

Isn't she a lesbian?

She did an interview with Red Ice, I think.
Her explanation was that when she was a kid she was shamed and made fun of for being white, she felt awful about it and became a massive sperg loner because of it.

When she found out there are people who aren't ashamed of being white she went full 1488.
She also uses Sup Forums.

I think it's pronounced ''You kiss''. It's a Lithuanian name badly translated into English. The proper Lithuanian spelling would probably be something like ''Jukis''.

omg im in love

Literally went 14/88. She did an interview on Gavin McJewness and tried to make him repeat the 14 words.

Also her yuge tits are fugging nice.

I heard about this, you know where the video is?

Im enraged because I left home after highschool in 2008 (im 1-2 years older than her) and there were several cities i looked at and Philadelphia is one of them.

I could have moved there ran into this girl in the ALT punk scene and fallen in love.

Im literally gonna have to get thunderbolt tattoos and shave my head to get her now

She had those big Disney eyes that drive me wild

She's quite clearly a comedian doing an act

Here's the closest thing to her nudes. Censored, low quality. Sad!

Why yes I do

youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA

The fug is this

NO

NO SHE IS NOT

Some stupid skit she did for a show before she went 1488.

From a video? Is there uncensored?

THICCCCCCC

This is the only place where you can find the video, as far as I know.
Low quality and censored.
Someone probably has the uncensored stashed somewhere with a higher resolution, but you're not going to get it.

thebackalleys.com/forum/the-gallery/emily-youcis-did-a-music-video-for-me/

god what a THICC AF PAWG

>Someone probably has the uncensored stashed somewhere with a higher resolution, but you're not going to get it.

WHY MUST LIFE BE ENDLESS SUFFERING

>@Aramark

You know what to do, lets make them pay.

>when the racewar breaks out that night
Nice

Why do white nationalists have such shitty jobs? I mean, I like her and I like some of the TRS goys, but none of them seem very successful. It's easier to take your position seriously when you don't sell snacks at a fucking ballpark. Is it because the white nationalists that are successful are smart enough to hide their power level, or are they all just NEETs and fuckups?

Mix but you'll only ever see the unsuccessful ones.
The successful ones won't ever make their views public.

That wasn't her full time job. She did it for fun.
It's like a community thing. The sports fans loved her, the teams loved her.

This.

Yeah, she'll be missed, I wonder if someone will start the fire by telling people she was fired because of her views.

Make Trump give her a nice and well-paid job.

>Getting fired for having a political opinion
Good to see freedom is alive and well in America

Hopefully.
Baseball is the whitest American sport and gets the most shit because of it.
You could potentially create a huge movement by red pilling baseball fans.

Because the ones that have god tier jobs/are winners/famous etc. keep their power level very low. Only those who have very little to lose unleash their power level, often in poorly strategic (read retarded) ways.

I mean, look at Trump himself. He isn't even a WN and the entire political, media, banking, Hollywood, social media and international machines came at him at full force spending billions to take him down for a little bit of crimethink.

if you were a doctor or a lawyer you would never risk going near white nationalism because it would put your career and your family income at risk

the low end wage cucks have less to lose therfore can go after the kikes with reckless abandon

also not all of us are doctors and lawyers. Most people are low end blue collar and white collar wagecucks and would rather hear from people like us than faggots with degrees.

Good examples of smart successful people who spoke out are Mel Gibson and James Woods. Their careers in Hollywood are over, and they know it. They knew what would happen if they spoke out.

James Woods has an IQ of 180. Literal genius.

David duke is pretty smart too even though he can be a prick at times.

The funniest myth of the Left is than White Racists are uneducated and stupid. Some are but not all or even most of them.

What did she think would happen when she went full 1488 in multiple public forums online and IRL?

Duke is obviously a plant.

Gavin disappointed me

People in general are stupid. Calling a group of people stupid is the easiest most used ad hominem attack possible.

You can find dumb people in every group.
I can dismiss people who believe in air as dumb because majority of people who believe in air are dumb.
It's the ultimate ad hominem attack that doesn't address the actual arguments of white nationalists.

He reminds me of Steve Shives.

I would say there's two kinds of racist and one is very much a bunch of stupid hicks
There's the "WELL AH DUN LIKE THOSE NIGGERS" racists that simply hate because of arbitrary reasons such as they're different. They're on the right side of history accidentally.
Then there's the educated racist, the man who has overcome hatred in favor of reason and seen WHY the other races are inferior such as the lower IQ of the blacks and their anger issues.

hivemind

>overcome hatred

whats wrong with hatred? hatred of those that dont look like you is a key evolutionary trait that keeps your species alive against competing groups.

Resistance is futile, Prepare to be assimilated.

Life is suffering bros

No grills like that here

Nothing is wrong with hatred but you shouldn't blindly follow it. I hate strawberry icecream but that doesn't mean it should be outlawed, there's no argument for it besides "I DON'T LIKE THIS"

No clue, the word juokis translates to you should laugh. She has Lt roots or something?

tfw no qt aussie fascist gf

I'm a white nationalist on 6 figures. Fuck if I'm going to risk my job doing some autistic rant on youtube.

>tfw no white-nationalist gf to inseminate and have three beautiful white children with

Because our society is run, from top to bottom, by leftist-globalists. You could be 10' deep in #BLM #KillWhiteMen, and so long as you don't make a direct threat against someone (and have that person make a petition and take it to your place of work) you're not even getting so much as a talking-to about it (unless it is in "support" of your "positions"). In addition to this, companies actively look for Leftists to put in prominent positions, because this (they think) makes them more appealing to young selfish idiots.

I only watched it once, and I didn't lose. But if I watched it a few more times I probably would.

love emily! she is based and a fucking nazi

some day user
some day ;-;

Holy shit that's a work of high art.

I even read the title beforehand, but for some reason I read it as "See-Days", as though it were Latin.

fuck you leftist

YeaOoow!

Hurugh!

FORGERER? BOO-VERER?

Good
You're all gonna lose those jobs

Sheeeeit she looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.......

RATBOY!

99% sure she's a lesbian

good singing voice

newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442

I'll just leave this here.

Everyone speaking out against the mainstream cuckoldry.
Everyone getting fired.

CIVIL WAR NOW!

>WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THIS
The correct fix to this is to extend the First Amendment to apply to all publically traded companies so this insane bullshit can't happen anymore.

Emily Youcis.. jesus.. haven't seen her since she was running around naked in a forest with a bunch of dudes.. good to see she's on our side

some women go in and out of lesbianism like phases, that's their nature.

I'm even more glad that even though she gained about 30 lbs about a third of it went to her tits.

Or Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRSlLAcKxc4

CTR trolls hard at work
yeah Trumpers won so we should start a war now and destroy everything we worked so hard for

She doesn't look Italian

literally who?

Some Italians don't.

Although she seems to lack an Italian accent in her pronunciation of the words so who knows. Maybe she's white and is just singing in Italian.

Either way, beautiful fascist girl. And natural, not under 50 pounds of makeup or overly expensive clothing, or stupid hair.

According to some of the comments she's Ukranian. She looks Ukrainian as well.

I don't usually bother reading comments.

Could be Ukrainian though. She's beautiful.

10/10 would marry.

Same. She's qt as fuck.