youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
youtube.com/watch?v=0XEwozTwrEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ukXegkSuXFY
legislature.mi.gov/(S(nk1l0pvzadtn2uz0go4ujhkx))/mileg.aspx?page=BillStatus&objectname=2016-HB-6097
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Did anyone get BTFO more than Glenn Beck this year?

awoo~~

Why should I like Iran? Why does Sup Forums like Iran? I wasn't feeling too persuaded.

So to remake their cult, they'll need a leader. Who will leftists turn to?

Warren? Boinie? Biden? Hilldog?

Ginsberg needs to be memed to death, Trump must install 3 strict constitutionalist judges during his term, it would BTFO the SJWs for decades.

Why's he running like that?

ELLISON

Post yfw your kids will attend "Donald J. Trump Elementary School"

Lefties in general

.... Yes

Broke Beck Mountain

>tfw Sup Forums will continue to post only Iowa and never post the new American shipgirl Saratoga

Iran are degenerate Muslims but compared to the other degenerate Muslims they're okay. Don't let anyone tell you we actively like them.

I AM MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ASUKA

Nate Silver predicted the Cubs would lose

I read Breitbart today and they suggested the Dems could actually be learning and are backing away from Ellison in favor of an old white, possibly Jewish, guy. Also the Biden talk.

Looks like someone forcibly dragged them back to some kind of sanity. DO NOT WANT.

He heard the sound of a coin droping in the distance.

>Trump is Pepe
>Pence is Wojak
>Conway is Momiji
>now Flynn is the Australian Shitposter

Has Sup Forums gone too far?

I dunno. I think the pre-Revolution stuff was pretty cool

wtf

We'll try to teach our kids about what happened this year, about all we saw and did in the name of nationalism. We'll try but they'll never understand.

Ginsberg, Scalia, ?

Who's the third?

Literally everyone who tried to stand in Trump's way.

Anyone been warming up a little to Bolton? I think he could be a good SecState.

>Has Sup Forums gone too far?
NYET! WE MUST GO FURTHER!

Because hes old you fat as fatass. I hardly imiagine youll be off your hospital bed at age 70+ (if you live that long) when youre 400+kg. Not to say I like Bernie, because I voted for our glorious emperor, but christ dude hes fucking old, no fucking durr hes going to run funny.

Breyer and Kennedy would retire in the next 8 years you would think.

Has Flynn done enough shitposting to earn that comparison?

Interesting that these hotels and universities keep breaking their hate-speech rules to allow these people a venue

It's almost like they're intentionally giving a voice to this fringe to create a narrative

I wonder if this time they'll actually hire some people to act as fans unlike the spencer joke where 50 people showed up and 250 journalists covered it

and finally just Saratoga

I bet if I come back to Sup Forums in a few months, whenever kancolle is posted the burgerclaps only post Iowa

fucking normies

Thomas has hinted he will retire so Trump can name someone younger

He was Scalia's best friend and I think he's feeling the loss, he's actually started talking during oral arguments, which he never used to do

Best girl coming through

Someone should make those hats.

Also, where's that Canadian guy who made that Sup Forums NROL patch? I'm still waiting for his new stock to come in this month so I can buy most of them.

Posting something interesting because I feel like it

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

replace death with Pinochet's Ghost

Get out.

>implying Trump doesn't use the heart attack gun on one of them

hmmmmm what did they mean by no autopsy for Scalia?

Those geezers are going to hang on for as long as they can. And since Trump isn't a lefty, no "mysterious" deaths are likely to occur

Checked

Those days are pretty long gone unfortunately

>internet is down, have to post from phone with shit data reception
>can't sleep with fucked up sleep pattern

Tell me about your night, fellow anons. How are you doing?

feck off

Reminder that the UN paid $35,000 to conduct a scientific study of Sup Forums

Taking UNESCOs estimate that a child in impoverished Africa can be fed for a whole year for just $50, that means the UN let 700 kids starve to death so they could figure out that Sup Forums was kinda racist and liked memes

I finally took the test. It was considerably shorter than I expected. Apparently I have exactly the same level as you.

>got cucked by king nog
>becomes Trump's security advisor

I think so, plus he looks like Straya man

>hmmmmm what did they mean by no autopsy for Scalia?
Remember what Drudge did when Scalia died? He tried to tell us he was murdered. We didn't listen.

I completely forgot about this

Trump won so this is now relevant again

youtube.com/watch?v=0XEwozTwrEM

This is a movement all right, a bowel movement.

>the embryonic civilisaiton of kuk appears at 1:40

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Common core was a mistake.

Ginsburg has cancer, will she really last for the next 4 years let alone 8?

Obama got to nominate 2 SC judges, Trump could very easily end up getting to nominate 4. The perfect timeline.

The SJWS shove their aids riddled leg into the door of White America then get forced a mile down the road.

Rohrbacher fucked himself over with those tweets. It is simply impossible to have someone who called for ethnic cleansing confirmed in the senate.

> Donald J. Trump is going to be president and there's nothing you can do about it

They already put him in the hall of Presidents at disneyland

I still don't get it. How is that good will to cut him out of the internet? Are you seriously trolling me now??

Are you a kindergartner?

This shit is better desu. Fuck (((Jonah Goldberg))) and the National Review.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukXegkSuXFY

screenshotted senpai

Are you a nigger or a spic?

And Breitbart died of a heart attack, too. Those conservatives and their heart attacks without autopsies...

anyone else make a life promise to better themselves if trump won?

feel like I owe kek back

Pretty good. I've got one more raid to do in Vindictus. I should probably do it before I forget, but I think it might be nice to do it a little later with a nice cup of tea and the latest Good Morning White America podcast.

Yeah because clearly this has been the year of people not being able to do impossible things

Reminder that the UN survives by the fact that they are able to influence the chaos that they create themselves.

yep

I promise to live until January 20-something 2025

24. I never went to college.

White. 100% white. English was my weakest class in school. I did much better at math, science, and history. Those interested me. Reading books I didn't want to read and writing shit I didn't want to write didn't.

Just (((coincidences))), user.

Probably but Trump should nominate him anyway to see what happens.

>when you forgot to prep the bull.gif
ebin

>tfw it snowed out and sitting by the fireplace watching movies everythings right with the world right now

feeling pretty fucking comfy lad

> Not resizing your browser to make the second line longer and prevent the orphan on the second line

Subhumans should be deported to Canada. Yes even the Swiss.

I sincerely doubt that college has improved my vocabulary. All of my GE classes were total jokes and my vocabulary certainly hasn't been improved by my STEM courses. If anything it's degraded since high school since I have less time to read.

>Rohrbacher will never call for ethnic cleansing
>Rohrbacher will never be appointed for a cabinet position
------------------------------------------------
YOU ARE HERE
------------------------------------------------
>Rohrbacher Will never be confirmed in the senate
>Rohrbacher will never ethnically cleanse the U.S.

i promised myself to get /fit/

>tfw 4th grade
>jewish teacher
>didn't like/trust him at all for some reason
>haven't payed attention in school after that

This is Sup Forums's fault somehow
I had to relearn basic shit as an adult because of this senpai

K

>tfw to intellegent 2 take tests

I'm looking forward to 8 years of /comfy/ Pence succeeding 8 years of Trump desu.

You are now aware that Trump dumped pic related for Melania.

>Melania was 28 when she met Trump in 1998 at a party thrown by Zampolli at the Kit Kat Club in Manhattan.

>Trump was there with Norwegian cosmetics heiress Celina Midelfart but made a beeline for Melania and asked for her number. But, because he had a date, she refused to give it to him - and instead asked the billionaire for his.

>She said later: "If I give him my number, I’m just one of the women he calls.

>"I wanted to see what his intention is.

>“It tells you a lot from the man what kind of number he gives you. He gave me all of his numbers.”

>She played it cool, waiting a week before calling and they began seeing each other, only to break up for a few months when Trump toyed with the idea of running for US President in 2000 as a member of the Reform Party. In 2000 Melania also gave a rare joint interview with Donald to Howard Stern, telling the shock jock: “We have incredible sex at least once a day.” Trump then boasted about how hot Melania looked in “a very small thong”.

>Married twice before, Trump proposed at the glitzy Costume Institute Gala in New York and they married January 2005 at The Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida.

>Given the engagement ring was a $2 million Graff diamond number dubbed 'Lord of the Rings', it's no surprise the big day itself was also an extravagant affair.

>The bride wore a £140,000 dress made by British designer John Galliano, then partied the night away at her new husband’s palatial Mar-a-Lago estate in a second gown by Vera Wang.

>Melania gave birth to the couple's only child, Barron William Trump in 2006.

>As an infant, Barron reportedly had his own floor of the Trumps’ apartment in Trump Tower in Manhattan, but often slept in a cot in his parents’ bedroom. He is said to like wearing a suit and tie, and Melania’s nickname for him is “Mini-Donald”.

pretty easy just lear your vocabularies lads

Tennessee GOP is based as all hell. They're the ones that invited Geert Wilders to the GOP National Convention in Cleveland.

Bots should stop making these threads to be honest family. Robots are taking jobs from hard working Portuguese and Americans.

Everyone ought to read the comments on that tweet to regain their faith in US humanity.

>he doesn't /pump for Trump/

how are you gonna live with yourself if he doesn't call you a Big Guy at his rallies?

>Melania’s nickname for him is “Mini-Donald”.
yeah I bet it is

someone do this pls

I'm patronizing Self Improvement threads on Sup Forums and try to make myself great again.

I also going to grab a copy of Marcus Aurelius - Meditation by next week just like Gen. James Mattis

I gonna make myself great (again)

If you are trolling me good job you double nigger. Screwing Assange creates goodwill from Clinton because she fucking hates Assange and wishes he would die. What don't you understand, noncountry?

>mfw Melania's engagement ring is worth more than I am

>tfw he calls you "one tough cookie"

Michigan just drafted up a bill stating that candidates who get less than 5% of the vote in that state must pay for the full cost of the recount if they request one. Apparently this applies retroactively going back to 1/1/2016

legislature.mi.gov/(S(nk1l0pvzadtn2uz0go4ujhkx))/mileg.aspx?page=BillStatus&objectname=2016-HB-6097

Jill must have REALLY pissed Michigan off.

It's unlikely for something like that to be a single teachers fault. Plenty of students, myself included, have skipped a grade.
Reading skills should be well-cemented by 2nd or 3rd grade, so you must have been slow already by then.
Your parents probably didn't read to you enough as a child or something.

O fuck, a new one has arrived, updated!

>In 2000 Melania also gave a rare joint interview with Donald to Howard Stern, telling the shock jock: “We have incredible sex at least once a day.”
Trump must be a literal god in bed. It seems like all of his women say the same thing, that is a fucking cocksmith. Marla Maples said the best sex she ever had was with Trump.

Goddamn I love this man.

what the actual fuck?

I can imagine, they still don't have safe drinking water in Flynt and they have to deal with this bull shit.