What if we didn't hate anyone? How would we go about making the world into a better place, without anyone to blame?

What if we didn't hate anyone? How would we go about making the world into a better place, without anyone to blame?

I'm scared that human nature allows the abuse of power, regardless of who wields it.

That brown eyed nigger.

If there was nobody to blame, then humans would be literally perfect and each working in synchronicity with each other. So I suppose we would devote our hive mind to controlling everything that was not human.

You don't have to hate other races to realize that they're not all best fwends who can create good societies together.

I love black people, for instance. Big fan of them in many ways. Sure as fuck don't want to be black or live in a black-ified society. I am white and I like it.

Well, how do we get closer to perfectino?

and don't say kill blacks.

You can't have a positive without a negative. If we had a natural disaster, alien threat, meteor type shit? Maybe. I don't know how old you are but I never saw people so kind and courteous like I did after 9-11. Didn't last very long, I mean, at the time Americans were rallying behind W. & Giuliani, regardless of party affiliation

Separation. White countries for whites. Black countries for blacks etc.
I think the only reason there is any racial tension is because of multicultural societies. Different races just can't get along with eachother in the long run.

Let me see

then white claim all ex colony land their nation

kill blacks

I'm w/ this mindset as well. I believe there's a hard-coded biological/evolutionary reason as to why we all look different and have different attributes/skills. To act like we all need to be friends or part of each other's gang is just shit talk.

The fact that we have shelter, transportation, and all of these other advancements that no longer force several biological functions to adapt to nature/geography, we are instead presented with "social" issues. How is that really a thing? Just fucking duh
hahaha

I know it's easier to dislike someone when you don't understand their language and they look different than you but we have quick access to translators and typically understand that we all have basic human needs. How we act and what we do with that information? Eh, doesn't fucking matter because "I, me, mine."

When I'm hungry, I'm cold, I'm horny, I want? I don't care that there are those who are in need and would find it luxurious to simply want. I can't feel their hunger or needs though

Plus, I'm sure the worlds a lost more "peaceful" than it used to be. We really just love the smell emitting of our ass

We'd have to go for a cultural genocide.

The more culture there is, the more differences, the more fighting back against one another.

How to do that? Don't know. Years of imperialism would just cause a backlash, with people embracing their culture even more.

Gets more complicated when you realize that younger generations always have, by definition, a counter-culture, so even if you somehow teached a whole generation to be the same, the nect one would backlash and become culturally enriched.

Works the other way too, and you're seeing it now. Even if you espouse tolerance for EVERYONE, the next generation will back-lash and start hating niggers out of principle of "Noone brainwashes me. Not even my parents".

etc etc

We know the how, but not the way to do it.

Life is a competition by design.

We need to start spreading and enslaving savages again.

Is there any way to expand out into the planetary universe like in old speculative fiction?

If warp/wormhole device is possible - yes.

If FTL is impossible - no.

What if you ate the whole apple instead of taking a bite? Double down on the snakes offer? Then you would make good decisions.

What about Larry Niven type slowboats, which use time dilation by accelerating to half lightspeed to prevent people from aging before they reach the stars.

we are living within scarcity economics

people are dicks because they have to be

stalin purged people to maintain his control, etc.

only hope is a technological post-scarcity society

I want to love her with my penis

Not necessarily. Places like the United States, yes. But places like Palestine, no.

Literally impossible for two reasons.

1.) We do not exist in a vacuum, mistakes have been made in the past that jeopardize the future and allows us to ascribe blame in the present.

2.) Hate is natural. Everyone fucking hates everyone else. From neighborhoods, to schools, to university to workplace, there will always be conflict and it will always boil into hatred. There is a reason every society ever utilizes scapegoats, people need to vent.

Just accept it as part of life, don't let it guide your hand, but let the cause for it guide your mind.

I dont hate leafs but they do need to die.
A leaf should infact want to die.
The leaf should welcome death
Like a tree shedding itself from dead weight during winter.

Why stop at 0.5*c?

Define hate. Is it hate to have political and moral views? Is nationalism automatically hate or is it love of one's nation? Does #LoveTrumpsHate? Who are we supposed to show this love to? Do you have a list of preapproved loveables I can read? What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? What if the beast and the thing continued to mutate? What if Silver Surfer lost the power cosmic?

What if?
Really makes you think.

Yes, but it would take a very very very very long time e.g. with relativistic time dilation like suggests. Plus interstellar communication is just a fantasy for now until we figure out some quantum-entanglement ansible shit like in Ender's Game.

The EG series is my favorite interpretation of intergalactic colonization.

In order to become post-scarcity, wouldn't we need to eliminate time?

No because not all resources are relevant

Shut the fuck up you whiny bitch.

I will build the world you want to live in.

It's human nature to be skeptical and distrusting of others, especially those who aren't members of your tribe. Unless we were all forced to abide we'd never get along, even if it were just one race because personal incentives defeat any notion of group benefits unless you forfeit your life to become a hive, and that is something that takes deep commitment and soulessness.

How are you going about doing that, and how can the confused masses help?

Nationalism is the belief that your country is better than another country, patriotism is the belief that your country is great without needing to be compared to other countries.
But I can see you're just asking a meme question at this point...

Can we still hate ourselves?

every ethnicity should have their own country where they can do whatever they want, preserve their own culture, without any incentives for war

Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side. The dark side leads to hate. Hate leads to fear. Fear leads to suffering, and suffering leads to hate.

And hate is the tool of the dark side.

>your country is better than another country
Doesn't mean you hate all other countries. You can still just compete and cooperate peacefully with other nations.

what if you didn't victim blame

>I'm scared that human nature allows the abuse of power, regardless of who wields it.
Then stop being scared you fucking pussy. Stand up for your rights and those of your fellow men.
There will always be competition, hate and arrogance, as well as cooperation, love and humility. Don't only see the negatives, dimwit, look for the positives as well.

You're right we don't need to hate to become ruthless killing machines. We just need to kill all the kikes, niggers, feminists and faggots for a better world.

I don't hate anyone.

But I do prefer estonians. You've gotta get over the hate phase and into loving your family.

>We just need to kill all the
No need to kill. Just implement a system/promote an ideology that doesn't encourage this type of shit.