Do you support Kurdish Independence pol?

Do you support Kurdish Independence pol?

strawpoll.me/11810471

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Kurds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support Kurdish independence from this world

no

Kurds are fucking worse than you think. cancer of the ME

Not really, they're pretty genocidal, like all Muslim sects.

yes, just to piss off the roach

Of course I do.

Israel and a free Kurdistan would be the only secular and peaceful states in the region, we should all support Israel and a souvereign Kurdistan.

Yes

I hope the Kurds will create a Zoroastrian caliphate.

drain the swamp

nice meme

Yes, they are better than the rest of the mudslimes.

agreed

t. leb
t. afghani

I'm a fucking Slav, you car stealing nigger.

No, bring back free Assyria and Greater Armenia instead.

...You do understand that caliphates are inherently Muslim? Caliph means successor/heir in Arabic and refers to Muhammad'd successors. It would be a country but it wouldn't be a caliphate.

they're just commie arabs

and this map is retarded, they will be bellow 50% of the population of those area

Of course not, Kurds are a nomadic race like Bedouins and Jews.
They have no right to their own nation in the middle east as they never had a nation.
Just like how Jews have no right to their own nation in the middle east as they never had a nation, well not until the globalists supported ethnic cleansing of Palestinians to create a Jewish theocracy in the middle east.
I wouldn't give a shit if Jews or Kurds created a nation in north west Australia or something as abbos aren't really true humans.

yes, in hope that they would stop invading their neighbours and immigrating to germany. would be great

Israel and Kurdistan would create a huge globalist monopoly on the middle east you fucking kike.
I support peoples like the Syrians, who had civilisation in the middle east for thousands of years in the same area. They deserve their nationstate as the land is rightfully theirs.
Kikes and Kurds are evil in wanting to kick off original stationary inhabitants of the middle east as they are nomads and have no right to own any region of the middle east.

No, because they'll just cause more shit in the ME

No, the only thing Kurds need right now is genocide.

I couldn't care less

no. i'm not even in favour of kurdish existence desu

only if they alow an independent Assyria

Two nomadic tribes working together to kick out original inhabitants of middle east and divide the land between each other with 100% globalist support.
Really makes you think

t. shit-talking leb
t. amateurish false-flagging kike

Fuck yes. Kurds are bro-tier like Sikhs. They are fucking heroes who rescued Yazidis, and our greatest yet most neglected and betrayed ally in the middle east. 100% support Kurdistan, fuck Turkey, fuck Syria, fuck Iraq, fuck Iran.

I support Kurdish people because it looks like they're the only ones who are ACTUALLY fighting ISIS. So yes they should be allowed to have their own country

I wholly support independent Assyria as they are original inhabitants of the land with an ancient civilisation.
Kurds have no right to govern a region of the middle east as they are a nomadic tribe like Bedouins and Jews.

Do you even understand the politics and history of the ME?

Absolutely. As a nationalist I believe every people and their nation deserve independence and sovereignty.

I support anything which splits Turkey and USA up.
American support of kurdistan would definitely achieve that.

The Kurds who are pro Assad are fighting ISIS as those Kurds are happy to stay a nomadic people.
The Kurds who are anti Assad are fighting for ISIS as they want to steal Syrian land and create an illegal nationstate despite being a nomadic tribe throughout their history.

Yes.
Anything that hurts Turkey and anything that hurts the jews and the muslims is a good thing.
As far as I understand, kurds are also christian. If they grow strong in the area, they might be a beneficial influence in the Middle East. I don't really like christians, but they are better than fucking muslims.

t. false-flagging kike digging his hole deeper and deeper by not having done his research

Give eastern Turkey to Armenia you retards.
Kurds have absolutely no right to that land as they are nomadic tribe.
Armenia however deserves that land as they were kicked off that land by Turks.

Interesting, I wasn't aware of a division between Kurds. I might have to do more research on the matter.

i like kurds, but im concerned this would send more shitskins through europe.

fuck k*rts

is that Kurdistan over Iran and Turkey. like thats going to happen....

Yes, but only if they get a Black Sea port so we can sell them shit directly.

#freekurdistan #fuckturkey #muhsheckels

>Give eastern Turkey to Armenia you retards.
>Kurds have absolutely no right to that land as they are nomadic tribe.
>Armenia however deserves that land as they were kicked off that land by Turks.

I don't give a shit if they have a right. We have a right to our white nations, no-one gives a shit about that, so I don't feel particularly charitable.

I will start giving a shit about who has a right for what when my rights are respected.

Until then, anything goes. If a kurd state rises to be a thorn in the side of Turkey? Good!

If it pisses off the jews? Even better!

>t.

Not an argument.

Kurdish state makes the Jew happy. They (Kurds) support Israel.

Just look at all these butthurt Arabs/Persians/Turks.

You're the scum of the earth and your future is bleak.

Kurdistan will be free!

Then we have to make everyone hate the jews!
But how?

gassing your pathetic country would be a good start

Redpills.

Who cares, they are all roaches.

t. leb, because only the lebs down under are against a kurdish state
t. my nigga preaching the truth

yes, only because it would piss off Erdogan and all the other roaches.

They are a Colony of which country?

i'm not butthurt. i'm just opposed to any country that ends in 'stan', (e.g. pakistan, afghanistan, kurdistan), or starts with 'Sw' (e.g. swaziland, sweden, switzerland)

Turkey
Iran
Iraq

>pathetic
>already has a wall

pick one, nigger

you are just mad at *stan because you miserably fail whenever theres a desert, even a bit of sand around. next time without italy.

I only support Crusades
All Muslims and Jews are fucking faggots and need to be carpet bombed

>denies being butthurt
>doesn't deny to be an inbred raghead

Case closed.

>german leaping to defend muslims
i know that's basically a reflex action for you at this point. save your defence for when a muslim rapes a german woman

This, OP is a roach.

t. the biggest parasite of europe

That's fucked up, never heard about that before, any sources where I can learn more about it? Why are they a colony? Are Kurds subuhman?

>hey have no right to their own nation

They are already a nation, they lack a territory and an independent, sovereign state. The UN charter clearly authorizes them to get these, but that would make Turkey and Iran really butthurt, the question is if you're for or against.

No

Kurds got conquered by the Ottomans. They weren't released during the Ruso-Turkish wars like the Slavs were, and they weren't released by the allies after WWI like the arabs were.
So technically Turkey is still an empire, as it continues to rule over another nation, which is a few tens of millions at least.

Also I think they are still eating USSR propaganda there, and their independence movement is mostly driven by the Kurdish Communist Party, which is a terrorist organization in Turkey.

not a raghead, and i have photographic evidence. your turn, healthpack

Yes

Kurds are pretty based, they seperate state from Islam and have values that are the closest to western ones in the middle east. The problem they mostly have is inbreeding but thats mainly from the muslims.

Read this:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Kurds

Kurds are a ME people with their own language and culture. They number ~30 million. Been at war with Turkey for almost 100 years. Saddam gassed and genocided them. Petty wars with Iran, Iran switched sides a few times. Fairly secular, basically commies.

While some are commies, they are the only serious ones fighting for freedom and democracy in the area. Depends on your definition of subhuman.

It's a very thousands years old people, they want a state, and they can build it now the region is unstable and borders are likely to move, their only serious obstacle is Erdogan which seems to want a new Ottoman Empire.

this t.bh

t. hans

Wouldn't Kurdistan forming steal less land away from you compared to ISIS forming?

t. shia scum
t. shit-talking raghead doesn't provide sufficient evidence

I'm IN Kurdistan. It's a Turkish-puppet state with gangsterism for law and order.

>posts pic revealing not being white but sand

The irony is strong here.

>Kurdish Communist Party, which is a terrorist organization in Turkey.

Most parties who aren't AKP are or will be classified as terrorist organizations soon enough.

Would you like me to give you a Greek who is opposed?

>> t. hans
you mean
t. yildirim

dreckiger kümmel

>sand
nah, that's the colour white skin turns when you take a picture of your own body without using the flash, it's something you've probably never experienced

Kurd state is a Israel-US false flag put their to economically hinder Siha, Iran and Syria while also cock blocking Russia.
Kurds are also like Albanians; trecherous human traffickers and organ stealers.
They're also filthy communists.

Pro Kurd is a codeword for good goy.

Based Erdogan (pbuh) making autocracy fashionable again.
Unified Thrace soon.

Thanks for insight anons, I will read about this

Darn, how could I forget Syria.

So 4 different countries control Kurdistan? What does the UN says about this shit?

Try living here, you won't support independence.

Even within Iraqi-Kurdistan the Kurds are at war with eachother. Kurds from Turkey, Iran and Syria all hate eachother.

It will never happen and it shouldn't. Iraqi Kurdistan is a parasite on Baghdad.

Jew are pro Kurdistan you autist
Israel is trying to topple Assad so most of Syria can be made into an illegal state of Kurdistan, allied with the other illegal state of Israel.
Nomadic peoples should not be allowed to steal land from settled peoples, but the globalists support these atrocities.

I honestly don't care if people hate Jews or not, they just shouldn't be allowed to steal land from people.
Why didn't the globalist Jews create Israel in the nigger island of Madagascar like the Germans wanted, why did they have to fuck up the world to this day by kicking out Palestinians from land they had for thousands of years, just to create a Jewish theocracy that cucked westerners completely support while the kikes kick out original inhabitants, creating chaos in the middle east.

Kurds are a nomadic tribe, not a nation you retard. They wander as nomads across various countries, which is why they are so spread out.
They are like Jews, for thousands of years they wander, then they decide to illegally kick out the original inhabitants of a land those original inhabitants had governed for thousands of years and built civilisations on

I dont give a fuck about anyone but america

t. 16 year old leb who found 1 greek that agrees with him
t. raghead who still hasn't provided sufficient evidence and refuses to time-stamp picture of his body and head

No, nor does anyone who knows what they're talking about. Kurds are not a nation, they're not a race, they're not anything. The name literally just means "nomad" and that's what they are - an assortment of nomadic groups with nothing in common except being nomadic. They're the gypsies of the middle east, and Saddam was right to shoah them.

"We are sorry about the The Sykes–Picot Agreement, lads. "

t. West

I support walling off the entire middle east and letting them have at it.

This is what white skin color looks like.

t. ahmed al-londonistan

>Political discussion

t. genuinely white man
t. butt-hurt leb becoming increasingly more butt-hurt by the post

>rescued yazidis
>literally forcibly disarmed them because "lol you don't need guns we keep you safe" then ran away the moment ISIS showed up, taking the confiscated weapons with them

Do you type anything other than t. Nigger?

There aren't enough stans in the world, fuck it what could go wrong

Man you don't have a fucking clue. Muslims in general are shit, but Kurds are among the worst, literal Islamic commies.
They're championed by western media as "progressive heroes" how does that not set alarm bells off in your head?

The more people that are willing to murder turkroaches and mudslimes, the better.