Secret Pizza Party by Adam Rubin. Illustrated by Daniel Salmieri

Watch This: youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs

>Adam Rubin is the New York Times best-selling children's author of seven critically-acclaimed picture books including Those Darn Squirrels, Secret Pizza Party, Dragons Love Tacos and Robo-Sauce.

Twitter: twitter.com/Rubingo

So this fatherless author Adam Rubin writes children's books and wrote a book called Secret Pizza Party that was released back in Sept/2013.
Watch the video above. WTF, POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96042466/#96044211
vimeo.com/129612086
youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
instagram.com/p/40fKzvMzxw/
twitter.com/dboy_iacono/status/618262656995205121
youtube.com/watch?v=35RQ9LWdPHw
youtube.com/watch?v=4kID4L48yKI
twitter.com/DBoy_Iacono/status/795600386082177032
nydailynews.com/news/crime/mob-suspect-dominick-black-dom-dionisio-pizza-job-brooklyn-lucali-sham-feds-article-1.402418
nydailynews.com/news/crime/mark-iacono-owner-renowned-brooklyn-pizzeria-lucali-stabbed-brazen-street-attack-article-1.114774
patch.com/new-york/carrollgardens/peacekeeping-skills-fail-lucali-owner-after-brutal-knife-attack
nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-article-1.2620104
metacafe.com/watch/551324/david_blaine_amazing_card_trick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't they kill you in Saudi Arabia for using the internet?

What are they really talking about in the Secret Pizza Party book and what are they involved in?

It's a random children's book, it's a stretch...
Someone posted this way long ago, people haven't picked it up for a reason... Cause it makes us look dumb.

Saudi user thank you now smash your computer before they get you

It's really fucking creepy and the author is probably a pedo, but I don't think he has direct ties to any of the other pizzagate shit. Also Mayor De Blasio read this book to a bunch of kids it was meantioned in the dnc wiki leaks don't have the link you can search it. Again, not a smoking gun by any means just very creepy.

>Sweet sassy molassy, look at all that pizza! Clearly these people are much better at throwing parties than they are at keeping secrets. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's not a stretch at all. This isn't a normal children's book at all. Pedophile theme, secret handshakes, secret pizza parties that only certain people wearing masks know about, pizza theft, pizza art on the wall, pizza with pubes, etc. Do I really need to spell it out for you?

This book came out in 2013 long before PizzaGate was ever in the news.

>Clearly these people are much better at throwing parties than they are at keeping secrets.

Is that a Eyes Wide Shut reference/quote from the movie?
The line sounds so familiar but I can't place it exactly.

Kids like Pizza, and cute animals. How about staying on track instead of making baseless claims with anything that involves pizza

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96042466/#96044211

This book was only ever mentioned once on Sup Forums back in November 4th when the theory first started.
You're an idiot if you think this book is an ordinary book for children.

vimeo.com/129612086
:41

Is that another fucking blue pedo boy-love triangle(ish) spiral symbol?

>Notice how the women aren't wearing the masks at the secret pizza party, only the men.

A secret pizza party = pedos getting together to rape children

That is what this book is discussing. The author and his illustrator are pedophiles. Find the connections to Comet Ping Pong, Soros, and others.

A. The book was mentioned every day since, and no one. ever. carrrrrrrres.
We're talking about a huge conspiracy theory with only the emails serving as hard evidence; so it's a stretch amongst stretches.

But ok, ill read it all now and see for myself, brb

I have to admit that this book is... weird, even by children's book standards.

But it's still better to leave this out of pizza gate, as it makes us look like moronic conspiracy idiots otherwise. Same with the satanism and Kek talk; it's too out there for normies to handle.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
woahwoahwoah hold the fucking phone already, this is the first fucking hsot of the book!?
what the fuck!? that's hitler!
That is fucking Hitler and that is definitely a version of that fucking blue triangle!
WHAT THE FUCK!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
dude try and get through it with me, I'm of the same opinion and I'm like wtf...

rofl, fucking nothing you hummus. I'm 100% convinced pizzagate is real but if you think this shit is somehow related, you're a schitzo

I'm really starting to hate fags. Before I was for leaving them alone but I'm really starting to think they should be hunted down and eliminated.

Also it's a CHEESE pizza specifically in the shot. But this is probably nothing.

Okkkkkay... just got to the end of it.

It's probably related, but you have to read too far into it to make the connections; sorry!

-The Blue Boy Lover Logo in shot one
-The random and awful Hitler portrait in shot one
-Secrets being cool/better
-Alllll the pizza

yeah...

yep, looks like the symbol

THE FUCKING BOY LOVER SYMBOL WAS IN THE FUCKING BOOK?

So, has anyone taken an interest into reading the author's other books? Because this is just slightly disturbing, it doesn't really even teach any positive messages - rather it's encouraging kids to 'keep secrets' so that they 'don't get caught.'

It's related in the sense that it describes a creepy ass "secret pizza party" which sounds like a pedo party and while not directly related to pizzagate no rational person can watch this and not think it sounds like some weird pedo propaganda "When you make something secret, you make it special ;)" read the Amazon reviews everyone says it sounds like a creepy pedo book. Also, it is mentioned in wiki leaks, de blasio was reading it to a bunch of kids.

You can't even understand basic children's book themes so I'm convinced you're the idiot here
>Secret hand shakes, secret pizza parties
Yes, the book is titled that. I wonder what else it'd be about, and kids with their friends most of the time have secret handshakes or an inside reference
>Pizza Theft
Raccoons in books or films are always known as thieves stealing food
>Pizza Art
They write it's so good you could display it in a museum, exaggerating pizza in a book about it is not anything out of the ordinary
>Pubes on pizza
That's clearly its own fur and saying it's pubes is a huge stretch
Like I said baseless claims just make you look like nutjob conspirators. If there were facts like Soros published the book that'd be different

yeah good points, pubes was a crazy step too far.
Fool in the room.

Speaking of themes!
Let's actually identify the theme:

I'd say... the theme of the book is about pizza being amazing, and always being able to achieve your dreams if you work hard and plan toward it.

Same poster here, just started reading another one of his "books," 'Dragons Love Tacos'

This is LITERALLY a few of the passages from the book:

>Did you know dragons love tacos?
>They love beef tacos and chicken tacos.
>They love really big gigantic tacos and tiny little baby tacos as well.

>Why do dragons love tacos?
>Maybe it's the smell from the sizzling pan.
>Maybe it's the crunch of the crispy tortillas.
>Maybe it's a secret.

>Either way, if you want to make friends with dragons, tacos are key.

It also shows a picture of a dragon sneaking out of a "taco cave" and like the pizza book, details that dragons love to have "secret" parties. And '"taco" parties are their favorite. But they don't like "spicy salsa" in their "tacos." If you make "spicy salsa." Then you should go take the salsa. And bury it outside. In the backyard. So that the dragons can't find it.

The message at the end is dubious, too.

Yeah, this is... this is fucking weird.

Goddamnit I love Sup Forums

We are actively destroying the fucking beast, you guys know that

>The party at the end.
Hmmmm.

I just found out more things...

>rough draft of the pictures drawn for the Secret Pizza Party book

>The scribble on the right into the boy lover symbol
>The scribble on the left turned into Hitler
>Nicky's Big Pizza changed to Uncle Mark's Pizza

It seems as if the publishing company Dial Books/Penguin Books wanted these particular changes...so the author and illustrator changed them as they were told or they were edited after they handed in the rough draft. Kind of interesting.. Who did these editorial changes!?

I do apologize for calling the author/illustrator pedophiles. It's really their Boss or someone within their publishing company.

This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen online.
That is saying a lot.

Never change Sup Forums, never change.

Draconian reptilians confirmed

Mmmm islamic pizza.

They intentionally made it like that. I wonder why....

the blue squiggle is clearly meant to be a Matisse. i think confirmation bias is quick to arrive in these threads.

>pizza art on the wall
man on the left, woman on the right, a "pizza" in the middle ...

>confirmation bias
Shhhh we don't speak of such things in these threads. Don't ruin their fantasy.

>2:22 shows a santa beard on sale or $9.99
>santa unscrambled is satan
>flip 999 and you get 666
>it's sold at a """""beard store""""" which is coincidentally next to Uncle Mark's Pizza shop, and next to that, a """""used mitten""""" shop

it's a person sitting with one knee up, resting their elbow on it. it's not the pedo symbol you idiots

It's a famous painting by Matisse...

0:50 - Does that Racoon look like it has three Sirrush-like faces to anyone else?

all the more reason not to follow this dead lead

it's all about the symbolism and the book being an "inside joke" for those in the know about what it's hinting at...

>But they don't like "spicy salsa" in their "tacos." If you make "spicy salsa." Then you should go take the salsa. And bury it outside. In the backyard. So that the dragons can't find it.

My first thought is period blood. My second thought is during the girls periods they get left alone.

My third thought is! So far it seems the pedos only like very young children. Maybe this line references when the girls reach puberty and begin menstruation, that's when they get killed and buried in the backyard.

Does no one else notice that the racoon is drawn in such a way that it appears to have three snout-type faces with shared eyes?

There's also a poster of Saturn, Saturn worship, keeps coming up with these freaks.

symbolism for dissociative identity disorder

ARDS, the first letter of their names or highlighted on the book in a purplish colors.

>ARDS: Condition in which fluid collects in the lungs air sacs depriving organs of oxygen.

Hopefully that isn't how they kill the children.

Anyone think the whole "Pizza" term came from the whole Home Alone movie with McCauley Culkin "A cheese pizza, just for me!"

now this is really reaching

>Don't tell anyone!

>bonk you with brooms
>broom enthusiasts club
>sniffing broombots

Nice mixed race pizza parties.

Nice grooming of kids by telling them it's cool to have secrets. (Don't tell mommy and daddy!)

>No one suspects a thing.

Hmm re ards, the Matisse painting is one of his series of blue nudes, made from disjointed paper cutouts, interesting choice for a children's book, where it doesn't really have any context or reason to be there, a blue disjointed female.

>Uncle Mark's Pizza

>Found this weird tweet....

instagram.com/p/40fKzvMzxw/
twitter.com/dboy_iacono/status/618262656995205121

Could just be about pizza. Who the fuck knows anymore. So tired of all these connections and weird coincidences.

kek maybe. you watched home alone in estonia?

>beckham
>back ham

he's been eating child ass

SMOKING GUN

Healthy young child consumes media, gets pumped with massive shot of many pedo illuminatus references, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

0:02 owl statue
youtube.com/watch?v=35RQ9LWdPHw

0:45 werewolf crotch wants to eat the pizza
youtube.com/watch?v=4kID4L48yKI

just found a connection to Hillary from the boy who tweeted the above..

twitter.com/DBoy_Iacono/status/795600386082177032

Uncle Mark's Pizza is mentioned in the Secret Pizza Party book as the source for all their beloved Pizza.
Uncle Mark's Pizza is a pizza joint in Brooklyn that goes by the name Lucali, the guy who owns it is known as "Uncle Mark".
The boy in the twitter account is his nephew or related to Uncle Mark.
The boys family seems to be friendly with Hillary.

Is this place just like Comet Ping Pong with connections to the DNC/Hillary?

Seriously what are the fucking odds/chances of this happening?

another connection. HOLY FUCK

nydailynews.com/news/crime/mob-suspect-dominick-black-dom-dionisio-pizza-job-brooklyn-lucali-sham-feds-article-1.402418

"A reputed gangster is allowed to leave his house every day for a job at the famed Brooklyn pizzeria Lucali's - but prosecutors don't think he's actually working."

These pizza places are places of crime.

woah crazy, thought this was a bs thread at first, but that is really weird.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/mark-iacono-owner-renowned-brooklyn-pizzeria-lucali-stabbed-brazen-street-attack-article-1.114774

>A reputed mob associate stabbed a prominent Brooklyn pizzeria owner Friday after a wild argument in a grocery store spilled out onto the street, sources said.

Jeez....

Writing a kid's book as a single male isn't that weird. I started one myself because its easy money. If you come up with a simple non offensive theme, have some community college artist do illustrations for you, you can easily come up with something that gets your book into thousands of classrooms. Its super easy money.

>that video
Oh. Forget what I said. This is unabashed innuendo. Goddamn.

patch.com/new-york/carrollgardens/peacekeeping-skills-fail-lucali-owner-after-brutal-knife-attack

>Pizza shop owner Mark Iacono will be charged with attempted murder, two counts of assault and criminal possession of a weapon

Weird as fuck because he's still making pizza at the joint.

check the reviews on Amazon, it's not only us who thinks this is a pedo's work

There definitely seems to be a connection between different pizza shops, crime, and the DNC/Hillary.

I'm not sure exactly how they're all connected. I doubt all are involved in pedophilia type stuff, some seem to be involved in drug/mob type crimes. It's all becoming more obvious to me.

the dupont tunnel runs under comet, do others? what other abandoned tunnels are there?

It's not literally Hitler; it's a painting by some famous artist, I think Picasso but don't quote me. It's very well known and recognizable.

it's a famous painting in a museum? it might be to show this pizza is a real work of art, hung with famous paintings rather than some shitty scribbles like in the first draft

I want to fuck that raccoon

Possibly the most creepiest part of this...

nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-article-1.2620104

You have an authority figure reading this book to kids which basically tells them it's okay to steal and lie when it comes to getting a warm slice of pizza.

i mean can you connect the book's publisher (the one who made them change nicky's whatever to uncle mark's pizza) to the guy who said uncle mark on twitter? not just by the uncle mark phrase. do you know how many uncle marks there are?

lol, /ourguys/ at amazon comments.

I'm not sure if the publisher had them change certain things in the book or if they changed them on their own accord. I just said that the publisher most likely had them change things since in the rough draft images things were different. I'm not entirely sure though how much control they have over their book.

The author & illustrator are both from NYC/Brooklyn where the Lucali's pizza is and I believe live in the area still.

I did not see any other place in the Brooklyn/NYC area with a Uncle Mark & pizza tie like Lucali has. Also the fact that Lucali's has been in the news for other odd things makes you wonder what the hell is going on there. The twitter above is Uncle Mark's nephew. He's apparently a child model/actor.

if it is the same guy who got convicted for shooting someone, don't you think the police would look deeper into the pizzeria? doesn't really seem like an ideal place for hiding a pedo ring when you've got this guy around

>So this fatherless author
You don't have to have a kid to write a children's book. Children's books also have pretty much the lowest barrier for entry for writers and/or artists.

You don't seem to understand how people involved in mobs/rings work.. New york is known for mobs, crimes, rings, etc. who often have police working for them and covering for them and who've they grown up with protecting them. It's all about who you know.

Main connection I found from the author's twitter page and the boy's twitter page is David Blaine, the magician/illusionist. They both seem to be friends with him.

He always has striked me as a bit odd...
metacafe.com/watch/551324/david_blaine_amazing_card_trick

Burger Education at work. Those two pieces of art are iconic.

Left; Picasso, self portrait, 1907. age 25
Right; Henri Mattise, Blue Nude (II), 1952.

It's not;
>literally hitler
>pedo symbolz

I'll be honest annons I've been sick of this pizzagate shit..
So clicked on video to see what retarded link you autists think They're is between a book with similar title.
Oh, Houston we have a problem. This is a very odd children's book indeed, and I'm officially creeped out.

Who cares about that when the entire book is about a secret pizza party and not to tell your parents about it!

This is exactly how pedos/teachers/schools get away with molesting/raping/indoctrinating children.

The book is horrible no matter how you cut it due to the overall message of what they're trying to tell children in it.