So I never really wondered why President Elect Tump went so pro Indian until now

So I never really wondered why President Elect Tump went so pro Indian until now...

So, Sup Forums. Why did President Elect Trump align himself with India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j5kfC_VCXeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/j5kfC_VCXeQ

Because he knows his shit. America/India unstoppable economic alliance.

because CHYNA

Because India will be superpower by 2020 you dumby.

Making friends is kinda what he should be doing so...

To overtake China, he wants to align with Russia and India.

Uhh, any reason as to why though?
Meme

There has to be a greater reason though
Why pander do hard to India and not Mongolia or some shit?

Poos don't like Chinks. Poos also don't have territorial ambitions outside of their poo poo pastures.

But poo to poo makes a poo. How poo poo to poo and poo? I for one poo but poo to poo poos a poo. Poo poo and poo poos. Poo needs poo to poo but poo to poo didn't poo away the poo poo poo.

>Two of the largest democratic economies in the world
>Mutual hatred for Muslims
>Mutual dislike of China
>Both told the British to fuck off
>Stuff made in India, while shit, isn't dangerously put together like China...better cheap labor force.

The world would be a better place if USA and India economically crushed China and militarily crushed Pakistan.

>Not Mongolia

Do you know anything about geopolitics at all? India is the only country that US isn't allied with in the region that can be used to pressure China. It's the same reason why Japan is reaching out to India, pressure on China.

India borders China and Pakistan, a natural ally in Asia. For the same geographic reasons India is a good ally of Russia.

Mongolia is a landlocked nation. India has vast amounts of manpower.

Because America is about to shift into a toilet manufacturing based economy.

he fell for the 'Sikhs are bros' meme

Because modi is starting the one world currency and trump wants a gold standard and lots of debt and pissing off china and being friends with russia. And pakistan. Nobody has any clue what is going on and he also like duterte

Because Indians made him President

Because the future of Asia is India and he really wants to cuck China.

Because our 7-11s are running desperately low on night shift workers

Shut the fuck up, Canada. Did I say you can post? God damn, I didn't even read your bullshit.

wether you think it's a meme or not doesn't matter, India is on its way to become a superpower
especially once trump starts implementing his protectionist economic policies, china will take a huge hit

China vs India

[ china has 1 billion population ]
[ india has 1 billion population ]

population control

i support this

Next emerging global power. We got close to China in the 70s when we knew the Soviet Union was collapsing and the Chinese were going to be huge. Now we're getting close to India because they're going to be huge in the next 50 years. When China became huge we ignored their enemy Taiwan. When India becomes huge we'll ignore their enemy Pakistan. Such is politics.

Maybe India is one of the last countries on earth who's elites aren't raping children before murdering and eating them.

Or so you think

Pretty sure India has some of the highest discrepancies in IQ among any ethnostate due to the caste system.

He wants that top 2% Pajeet engineering skill in order to form an axis against China.

Plus Hindus and Buddhists earn IIRC the highest right after Jews, statistically.

Pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus you guys kind of allowed/gave them nukes and Pakistan is kind of starting to get unruly.

india did take away there 1000 and 500 notes

> knows his shit
> India

India invented child rape thousands of years before Europe had its first government. Child rape in India is as common as shitting on the streets.

It's not rape if you're married

because, inevitably, Islam will become the next "nazis" our world gathers against, it'll become brutal and violent (as it always does) in Europe and redpill the masses through media coverage of mass graves, shown because of President Trump.

Through this, allying with India allows us to have an ally against Pakistan, which will be part of the Islamic Coalition we war against in WW3 in the coming years.

He's siding with India because Trump knows it's coming, and we need to both be ready, able, and setup to take on our near future foe.