What's up with Kosovo? Should it be a state? Please redpill

What's up with Kosovo? Should it be a state? Please redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/poverty-spurs-mass-migration-from-kosovo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo#19th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Albanians_in_the_Balkan_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Albanian_Beys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

no

It's pretty much Little Albania

Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia should be purged with fire and repopulated.
Thanks to the ottoman mudslimes the whole area is FUBAR

No one cares

Should South Ossetia be a state? Should Crimea be annexed? Should Nagorno-Karabakh be a state?

Literally looks like a booger.

No, muslims need to fuck off

Why does Serbia want to keep it if its such a shithole though?

I honestly don't care anymore.

I used to be bothered about it, but seeing how they're fucking themselves over far far worse than we ever could, I say let them have it, let them fester in their own little hell.

No, it should be nuked out of exisctence.

No.

Serbia thinks all the clay in the Balkans belongs to them

rightfully serbian

No but they already are, Serbian government is denying it but USA need that Base that is on Kosovo. So they are secure. Btw we gotta ddos Official site of Kosovo, just for fun.

what-about-it

What is Bosnia Herzegovina's stance in this shitfest?

>another potential mudslime shithole in europe
HELL NO!

kosovo is gonna be completely empty in a few years if albanians continue emigrating to western countries at the current rate. serbian invasion is not gonna be necessary.

That's kinda true, but how to evade US?

This
Plus they lack food too,Kosovo is totaly Africa tier today thanks to the niggers who live there

Good point. cut any federal funding to them and let them starve and leave. Clinton isnt gonna be president either, which is good for serbia

they're not connected to serbia, they receive no funding at all. there is even a border or as politicians like to call it "administrative crossing".

>What's up with Kosovo?
Meme state
>Should it be a state?
No
>Please redpill
Albanians achieved a majority by having high birth rates, and terrorising the native populace, whilst living off gibs me dat welfare.

It should be a warning to the rest of Europe of what's to come.

Yeah, funny how as soon as we cut welfare gibs they started starving.

Niggers lmao

>I used to be bothered about it, but seeing how they're fucking themselves over far far worse than we ever could, I say let them have it, let them fester in their own little hell.
i also think the same. fuck roaches we don't need them

also, commies were pandering to them, pretending that communist yugoslavia is gonna last forever and that we're all brothers. serbs from kosovo that came to study in belgrade in the 60s and 70s were talking about oppression under albanians put no one belived them. kosovo shitshow didn't start with milosevic, it goes back to the ottoman empire.

>all these serbtears
Keep crying, Untermenschen.

I don't think I have the right to comment on who should be a state or not when I live in a literal failed state that should be part of the USA

>kosovo is gonna be completely empty in a few years if albanians continue emigrating to western countries at the current rate
They've been emigrating for 50 years now
If that were the case we'd have been empty by now

>my country is so great
>emigrates to the west

Albozergs in a nutshell.

>Albanians achieved a majority by having high birth rates
Albanians were always a majority(naturally because Kosovo has always been an Albanian territory way before slavic migrations) you retarded revisionist

>According to data provided by security forces, over the past two months, more than 50,000 have left, while media estimate 100,000

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/poverty-spurs-mass-migration-from-kosovo/

After that Kosovo officials "banned" emigration with help from EU funds. I,m interested to see for how long they can menage to keep it under control.

They just started doing this year there is a food problem there and they can easily pass as middle easterners so they can easily immigrate to Germany,it feels pretty good no more gibs for you zergs down south.
we were a majority in 19 century nigger thanks to the World Wars you achieved that

It should be cleansed of Mohammedan filth.

>also, commies were pandering to them
I heard about this. Didn't they get free housing, electricity and water from the state? Did any other group get these privileges? How was it payed for?

If Servia joins the EU, they'll block Kosovan accession 'til kingdom come.

Same as the Greeks and Macedonian.

Reunification will be the only resort for Kosovo bros.

Bosnia doesn't even have a stance on itself

>how was it payed for
commie magic

Milošević had the right idea.

If you ditch the Queen we'll literally nuke all you snowniggers.

Not fucking kidding.

>they can easily pass as middle easterners

They look nothing like sandniggers, but I know you are going to reply with a cherrypicked gypsy so go ahead

>doesn't show anything before 1948

lel, you don't even have a fucking name for kosovo, in serbian it means domain of the blackbird. you ony call it kosova so you can put that name above the serbian name in official documents.

we are just waiting for americans to chill out and let us remove the kebab.

I'm not from Kosovo, i never said kosovo was great, i don't give a shit about kosovo. I wasn't the one emigrating, my parents were, since they were smart enough to leave the commie-shithole formerly known as Yugoslavia. Suck a cock, subhuman.

Memes aside, Canada is far from a failed state you fucking leaf.

Everyone who worked in Yugoslavia had been cut 5% of their paycheck for "help for undeveloped regions" (in other words Kosovo) and a good chunk of Serbia budget went to just keep that shithole from starvation which led to quadruple Albanian population in 50 years.

They were always there, but the Ottomans basically purged the southern Serbs intermittently for a few hundred years because they tended to be very independent-spirited and commit banditry (there was a whole season where they would essentially carry out guerrilla warfare against the Turks and this did not make the Turks like them very much).

Also, remember, Metohija was the spiritual center of the Serbs. Populating it with albozergs was a move to deprive them of that and force them into submission, which didn't really work.

t. Vranjanac u dijaspori

>juzna srbija
>bela

Izaberi jedno. Srbija bi bila u rangu sa Hrvatskom da ne moramo da dajemo gibse juznjacima.

Kosovars look like they are from middle east,while Albanians from Albania don't,they just look inbred.We need a wall off our own against you subhumans

The Slovenians should be mad at the Albanians for that shit. I know they always kick up a fuss about Yugoslavia, for having to support the other states.

t. Tonibler

>Vranjanac u dijaspori
pozdrav vranjancima

-vranjanac

It's been getting harder to emigrate for people in recent years and not just because of Kosovo trying to stop them...it's also because foreign countries have started to wise up

>we were a majority in 19 century
The data about 19th century demographics is conflicting en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo#19th_century

But this
>thanks to the World Wars you achieved that
is false

Pic related pre-World War I demographics

>pozdravlja se dijaspori

Is there any realistic chance of Serbia joining the EU though? Why would you want to these days anyways? It's going to fail soon

Serbian clay invaded by turkish subhumans.

See pic in
>hey were always there, but the Ottomans basically purged the southern Serbs intermittently for a few hundred years
And the Serbs also committed genocide against Albanians

there isn't but it seems like it's fetish to our cuck leaders

That fact the you were born in jew mountain country doesn't make your ancestry any less shit than the rest of us on ex-yu territory. Stop acting like you're superior you utter twat.

They look nothing alike. I've been to Pristina, it looks like every other poor European shithole. But I didn't see any sharia law or hijabs. You're the only ones who want it back, it's not like Kosovars are emigrating to Serbia. I think they need a wall from you more than anything, I guess Camp Bondsteel will have to suffice

Tonibler is at least an Anglo name, you should be happy it's not Selim Muhammad. But you're not even Anglo so I guess it doesn't matter to you

Its worth mentioning that full name of region is Kosovo and Metohija. Metoh means church asset since region is littered with medieval christian churches.

After '99 they destroyed more then a 100 churches and what was left they tried to push in UNESCO as Albanian cultural heritage.

by pandering i mean they were allowed to have everything in albanian and not to assimilate themselves into yugoslavia. albanian commies were only pretending to be commies, in reality they were albanian nationalists that were just communism to establish a presence in kosovo. if they refused to call themselves communists they would be killed or sent to prison. basically they outjewed comminists that were pretending, as i said earlier, how yugoslavia is gonna last forever.
you need to understand that communist yugoslavia was one giant multi-kulti experiment. everything that is happening in europe now has already been tried and tested in yugoslavia. in yugoslavia we we not serbs, croats, slovenians, etc. we were all yugoslavs, commie were attempting to eradicate every trace of nationalism. by the 80s young people were totally brainwashed, it was cool to call yourself a yugoslav, those that were still calling themselves serbs, croats, etc. were considered primitive/backwards.
in a way the yugoslav war is the best thing to happen to us, otherwise we would be totally assimilated into the post-national borg.

It'll fall apart before we manage to join...or equally likely, we'll join just as its in its death throes and get all the heat and none of the gibs

One of the conditions for Serbia to join the EU is actually recognizing Kosovo so it's hard to see that happen

> Arnaut calls others subhuman

o im laffin

> u rangu sa Krvatskom

a sto bi tako nesto hteli drkadzijo jedna

When we purged all the Turks in the 19th century we should have purged you too Tonibler

Preemptive reminder to Albanians who might want to reply to this post - centuries old churches >>>>>>> 20 year old gibs-funded mosques

We don't want to join the EU,we see it as a faild state like Yugoslavia we would more like to get closer to China, Russia and Eurasian Union
>And the Serbs also committed genocide against Albanians
is there anything wrong with that??
you were the Turkish biggest bitch in the Balkans

No

Yes

>genocide

>1948-1990 Albanian population increase 4x

fuck off

>Kosovars look like they are from middle east,while Albanians from Albania don't
This is actually a bunch of crock and I doubt you were ever in Albania

Albanians from are darker skinned compared to the ones from Kosovo(naturally because they reside in a coastal country so they get more of the sun)

Vojvodjanin from Kikinda here. South and Central Serbia are shitholes full of uneducated uncultured swine pretending to be people.

>it's not like Kosovars are emigrating to Serbia
They literally can't though AFAIK
It's hard enough to get past the Serbian border

The people want EU money. Vucic's bloc wants an EU-sanctioned stranglehold on the government, which they will achieve by purging officials not on their side in the name of cleansing corruption. A similar thing happened in Bulgaria.

I don't want to give up sovereignty under any circumstance of course

so does serb till 1999

It's funny how nowadays you fight over who was biggest bitch to Turks and who resisted most, instead of fighting and blaming Turks directly for pitting you against one another like animals. I guess it worked because you are more butthurt about your Balkan neighbors than Turkey itself, I bet you even respect Turkey.

jebeni vojvodjani. aj idi ubij se madjaru glupi

Suck my uncultured cock, you potbellied flatlander manlet.

They took over Bujanovac a few years ago and Presevo is a lost cause. They sure as hell are getting in somehow.

At least Vranje is ethnically pure.

You know why there are no Turks in Serbia today? It is because they were all genocided when we won independence.

>is there anything wrong with that??
Is there anything wrong with killing serbs then?
You can't play the victim about how you were genocided by Turks and then at the same time say genociding other people is not wrong

There was never a lot of Turks in Serbia, mostly only in garrisons and cities, and they all mostly left. What we did "genocide" was a bit of circassians that colonized the peninsula, and albos.

do you like 1882 more?

Not acting superior, just calling it for what it is, also i'm not a twat.. also love you, macedonia.

>a fucking leaf
>srpski diaspora
>Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ], underman, sub-man, subhuman; plural: Untermenschen) is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs (mainly ethnic Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians).
Really makes me think.

then why do Kosovars go to Nis to get Serbian passport and Visa to go work in EU??
Lisen Mahmud we need a wall foor YOU,im just glad we finnaly woken up it's nice you moving away from Serbia and laying new conquest in Croatia,will the map off Grater Albania be updated?!?

It does though

You didn't really genocide them, they just left as refugees. Willingly and peacefully. It's not even a wink wink moment, nobody died. Serbia in 1830 was too weak to fight off Ottoman Empire so they didn't genocide anybody.

pro-eu propaganda has been going for 16 years now (since the western-funded "revolution" toppled milosevic). people here don't see eu the way those in the eu see it. they just see it as some magical land (thanks to propagandists) where which you join and your standard of living becomes higher. the same shit happened in croatia, after 20 years of propaganda they held a referendum and people voted to join. when politicians mention coutnries in the eu they only mention the few rich ones (germany, sweden, france, etc.) and imply that those countries are rich because of the eu. when people see that they think "wow that eu is not so bad, i wanna join also to be rich like them". of course politicians never mention bulgarian, romania, etc. that continue to be poor even after joining the eu.

why should it there literaly no difference between you and turks, both came to europe for rape and pilage.

You two are just jelly you'll never live in the best part of the country. You are all turk rape babies. We were under the rule of based Austro-Hungary instead.

This.Vojvodina is the only "western" part of serbia.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA !!! CCCC

only right motto

Your country doesn't recognize Kosovo so there can't be any kosovars that can cross the border. In fact they go south for visas, to the mainland. It's easier.

Nobody but ultra retards wants Greater Albania, seeing as how we can't even manage current Albania.

Who gives a fuck about Kosovo?

>You are all turk rape babies
>We were under the rule of based Austro-Hungary instead.

kys, maygar rape baby

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel

the US does

Kosovo has more natural resources than whole ExYugoslavia combined

Even if it didn't have albozergs don't deserve it in any way except "muh 10 babbys"

>albozerg from diaspora
>ultra-nationalist

checks out

The genocide happened way earlier than that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Albanians_in_the_Balkan_Wars

And that's not including Ottoman massacres like this where they killed 500 of our leaders en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Albanian_Beys and many others

KEK wills it!
No more leafs!