youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw
worldnewsdailyreport.com/australia-20-koalas-rescued-from-animal-brothel/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1C9qmuh_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the dog

The roo. He got what was coming to him.

The turkish

th joos

The human is the only one capable of making a decision which could have prevented the entire episode. Looks like hes an Aussie though.

The kangaroo

Guy was based
Dog didnt even bite or fight

>roo fights dog
>dog loses
>man scares roo to let off dog
should have left from here
>man punches roo
>roo does nothing
>man leaves

He had a chance to just leave the roo alone but he punched it--so the man's wrong doing. +1 for saving the dog.

link us up with the best version cunts

The guy did the right thing, these things will fuck you up bad so he didn't really have much of a choice

youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

At least post the webm.

>Australian incapable of fighting other humans decides to fight defenseless animals instead
how do we destroy Australia again?

This is one of these silly storms in a teacup that the media are so adept at engineering.

>Video goes viral
>Overwhelming majority of people laugh
>Extremely tiny minority of people think it's inappropriate
>Media immediately trends multiple stories fanning the tiny amount of discontent
>This draws out the overwhelming response from the majority in support of the video
>Tiny issue
>Becomes huge issue
>Thanks for the clicks faggots

The bloke obviously, kangaroos are fucking lethal and can easily kill you

>so he didn't really have much of a choice

Even if he did fuck that roo. He got what was coming to him.

The British, for colonizing your God forsaken island and filing it with a bunch of cheeky cunts that go around punching animals in the faces.

Jews profited from both sides!

>Swede sides with the Kangaroo
I bet you would let a muslims kill your dog because it's offensive to there religion

The Man. The Dog should have been under control.

If he had just walked away, the Roo could have attacked him. Their feet claws can disembowel people.

First time I've seen this and I feel sad. That roo just wanted to play and got btfo.

Kek

>Being a southpaw
The man for being a cunt
Fuck all lefties I hate your guts

HAHAHA

This. Roos can fuck you up BAD. You can tell the man knew this, he was very cautious in watching his back as he was walking back lol.

I give this guy some man points. That roo was so fuckin confused lik 'wut? did that just happen? yo guys did you just see that?'

Sometimes, you gotta show these little fuckers who's sitting at the top of the food chain. Some of these roos, geese, and other cheeky fucks who get a little too rowdy with us humans need to be put in check from time to time.

Right hand southpaw is god tier you silly frog

the kangaroo

Saw the video yesterday via LL.
>I would punch the shit out of a rhino if my dog would be in danger.
But I do admit the kangaroo looks kinda overwhelmed

Kangaroo, though the guy should have been more careful and not let his dog get into that situation in the first place.

Tell me about it almost uppercutted a fucking owl trying play tuff guy foh bih those MY CHICKEN HOMIES,,, baaaacaawuuck.

An unarmed human is no match for a kangaroo. This guy has balls of steel.

>Right handed southpaw
You mean jab machines with absolute shitty cross ? The only thing I'd say they have an advantage would be uppercuts and that's stretching it.
You just wanted to be a special snowflake you tiny cunt

That is fucking funny

He did have a knife on his belt, you can see him considering going for it after he hits the kangaroo but luckily it fucks off

wat is there to discuss? you fuck with a mans doggo you get a fist to the face, its that simple

That fucking roo's face when the guy punches him, he's so stunned, like wtf just happened.

That kunt was just mad he couldn't jam his dick up the roo's arsehole like how he did with the koalas

worldnewsdailyreport.com/australia-20-koalas-rescued-from-animal-brothel/

Well I assume the man was hunting and those were hunting dogs. Just be glad the roo got a knock to his noggin rather than a fuckin' .22

Check the dog, its flesh is torn open around its neck from the roos claws.

>That kangaroo face
"This can't be happening, I'm in charge here"

LOL!! It's tempting not to fuck them up isn't it?

I was jogging the other day when this fuckin geese was tryna play tuff guy hissing and walkin toward me. It took considerable amount of split-second soul searching not to roundhouse that fuckin geek in the head and possibly kill him.

t. mma player.

it gets funnier every time I see it

the aussie to the left

>anime
>the choice genre for boxers

What a time to be alive.

why do dogs do this? my dog picked a fight with a fucking massive moose and nearly got disemboweled, but unlike this lad I don't have the balls to box with a moose and ended up just shooting it

>Looks like hes an Aussie though.
Nah what gave it away

Oh my god, fucking Aussies wtf.

Dude was pig hunting and the roo came up and attacked his dog since it was in his territory.

I still find it funny because roos know what a real punch feels like, and that was devastatingly hilarious from a human.

someone post the .gif where its at night and the roo actually gets knocked out

Seppo here

Are there fags in australia who actually are upset that a guy bopped a kangaroo to save his dog?

didn't know roos were territorial

Neither of them. The emus are behind it.

actually if you watch this vid closely you can see that the roo fucked the dog up pretty badly, its badly bruiced around the neck. you can also see the second dog, and two dogs against a roo - most probably roo rekt. so the man was quite safe i'd say. also judging by how the dogs run around the roo i think it wasnt over for the roo after the video cuts out.

but seriously, having compassion for a fucking cangoroo? thats like having compassion for a rat or roach

My boxing coach used to be a huge nerd before taking up boxing.Shame he has shit taste since he is a Reifag.

I'd like to note here, they were boar hunting and the dogs were supposed to be loose. just fyi to all the people here that don't get that or don't actually know what the situation was while they type things.

He's now under investigation by the RSPCA and cunts from PETA want him to be lynched. Just looking at their FB page gave me a tumour.

Roo's are super fucking territorial and often fight to the death over territory, MMA style.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1C9qmuh_g

Yeah, that look on his face is fucking hilarious. The best part is the glances back and forth as he's trying to decide what to do.

Always.

actually, i thought it was so stunning to it because it never felt a punch like that. They know what kicks that would kill a human feels like, but if you see them fight they don't really get punched as they tilt their heads back like retards most of the time. Ntm they have no real twist to their punches or angles so the amount of force generated only comes from their forward movement and the threat of their claws.

This guy socked him so good lolol. Was intelligently reserved about it while doing an adequate job, because if he stepped in and put all of his weight behind it, he might have stepped in close enough where it would've triggered the roo's kick. Man this was so great on so many levels lolol.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BADLY BRUISED AROUND THE NECK, IT'S WEARING A FUCKING SCARFE OR SOME SHIT. DO YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING SUPERMAN WITH XRAY VISION OR SOMESHIT. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MENIAL PIECE OF UNOBSERVANT SHIT

Western punchsports fiction plateaued in the 1970s/80s with the Rocky movies, it's been all downhill since then.

Fucking bogans

Just look at the roo agin mate, it was lining up to fight or kick - the guy just took pre-emptive action.

Him letting his dogs out.

fuckin' 'ell, roos are horrifying

>.gif

Fucking trash frog, kill yourself.

As expected from a country with a dyke civilian minister of defense

true

That's actually a safety vest designed to stop boar tusks.

The guys were out hunting with the dogs. It was extremely lucky to have that vest though as the Kangaroo likely could have cut its throat with those claws and actually hurt it.

Australia really is the anglos greatest accomplishment.

>mfw when I will never get into a boxing match with local wildlife.

did the dog even survive? those wounds are ridiculous.

Cunts lucky he didnt cop a kick after he collected the roo. Also how the fuck is the guy in the wrong when the roo was trying to kill his fucking dog? Its lucky it got to live and tell its roo mates to stop fucking with us or we'll give em a left, right. Goodnight.

I thought that was a bandana around it's neck. Uppon close inspection, you are correct.
Roos are fucking scary.

>anglo
LOL pretty sure I was here first cunt

it's wearing a dog sweater, or body armour, since they were pig hunting.

It's not hurt, it's wearing a vest for hunting boars, the roo tore it up.

That the armor is as badly damaged as it is just goes to show how dangerous roos can be.

Btw the guy is 6'7".

>Wow now I can have my shitty blurry video stretched across the entire monitor
>This is what the future is about
Still an incredible fight

It was a terrible punch, off balance and wrong footed. If you throw one like that as your fist punch you're going down.
The dog was in the wrong for getting caught.

I feel like punching kangaroos in the face should become an official policy, now.

Its usually their kicks that's their main weapon. The power they generate from their tail could possible cause death on impact, also their big fuck off claws on their feet

Fuck yeah, punch em and eat 'em. They're fuckin delicious btw.

why is peta throwing a shit fit for a punch to the face anyway? it's not like he seriously hurt it, fucking retarded

Does she have downs? How is this the form of the best female fighter in the world? How would she even compete in amateur league fights that were male.

Obviously just sahdow boxing , but you will fuck up your wrists if you try to punch some like that.

Coz theyre a bunch of bitch cunts. Why the fuck else?

Do you wanna go in the ring with her?

The doggo for not back stabbing the kangoroo when he was distracted to help his human and get a frag

>How is this the form of the best female fighter in the world?

It's not. She got her ass kicked in Australia earlier this year remember? She basically got by because she was big for a woman and the other women didn't have the upper body strength to wrestle with her. The moment she tried to have a stand-up fight with that other chick she got curb stomped.

Trump Plaza

Yes, I would wreck that bitch.

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances

even the most out of shape male can fuck up a "world class" female athlete, I bet this bitch would ask every fat NEET itt to help open a can of pickles, just look at those weak as fuck wrists

I'd like to see her take down someone thats half a foot and almost twice the weight she is. If that's the way she punches I'm sure I'd last a lot longer than I do with other women.

>critique a fighter's form from a spectators pov
>hurrr you wanna fuckin have a go with em?
fuck off cunt

aye, you can tell the bloke was acting in the moment protecting his dog. People do things in desperate moments things they wouldn't normally do. It's what helps us survive as a human race. The Kangaroo was choking out his dog, He punched it in the face >>> NO FUCKING PROBLEM AS FAR AS I"M CONCERNED. GIVE A LITTLE TAKE A LITTLE

Abbos aren't real people.

No luckily it isnt. He wears something