Hungarian Politics

Hungarian Politics

Lets see how many Hungarians are browsing Sup Forums and what they think of the government.

I am Hungarian, but i had to move seven years ago due to Hungarian politicians are maling it impossible for people to live. The prices are high, and the wage is too low.

For comparison, my father lives in Hungary. He has to pay for the house or the bank takes it all, bills, food car etc. His wage is 70.000ft, the bank takes 90.000 in dept.

Other urls found in this thread:

osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17191
cruiselawnews.com/2015/11/articles/crime/bahamas-reaches-record-murder-rate-as-chief-of-tourism-police-says-downtown-nassau-safe-for-tourists/
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17281
basildonstandard.co.uk/news/national/14948450.NHS_whistleblowers__being_fired__gagged_and_blacklisted_/
birminghamstar.com/index.php/sid/249961735
article.wn.com/view/2016/12/06/Mental_health_death_revealed_number_of_shortcomings_with_hos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 shitstorm

something tells me you were in the le CHF loan bandwagon

i dont like the gov. but the rest is a bunch of incompetent idiots too

how did you move? do you speak norwegian?
what do you work?
i might go there too, im actually visiting there this month (thanks for cute redhead woman Norway)

I also moved cause money/future perspective reasons. Make money abroad, spend it back home = golden life.

You've got wrong map, post another

Family devorced, moved out with my mother and yes, i do speak the language. I am a student here, and i plan to stay and work here. It is hard to find a job in Norway, government regilations due to too many immigrants.

You're all traitors.
Please never come back.
Marry there, have kids but don't teach them Hungarian.

Even better to live at home but earn money comparable to western wages.

Politics hardly influence your daily life here. Seems like we're going back to good old feudalism around here, same as in Russia or Ukraine etc. A small group of extremely rich and powerful people do everything among themselves. There was a saying here that politics is just a hobby of the rich.

However certainly it is a problem that the most competent or at least the most daring and independent groups leave and all the shit ones stay.

The only reason I'm here atm is because I can earn good money. Eventually I plan to move somewhere quiet to start a family, preferably far far away from bullshit.

>Implying i should have starved to death under a bridge like the rest of the sheep

There's bullshit everywhere regardless of where you run.

Bullshit less retarded if you live in Panama, Costa Rica, Chile or lets say Virgin Islands.

In 5-10 years I'm gonna be able to buy a house there and move my company to a tax haven or just one of the small island countries.

There is a tiny bit of a difference between your kids having a future and your kids barely making ends meet, user.

Yes.
If you found yourself in a situation like that you don't deserve to be alive anyways. Your family and genes should be a dead end because you're incompetent to live.

>living in crime ridden shitholes is better than living in a country where sometimes you see something about politics on TV
Mhm.

angolul vagy norvégul tanulod amit tanulsz?
mennyire nehéz?

There is hardly any crime in the countries I listed, most have a comparable GDP PC to Hungary too.

Norvégul tanulok, de beszélem mind a két nyelvet. Ha valaki ki koltozik akkor legyen is annyi hogy tudjon érthetoen beszélni, user.

>For comparison, my father lives in Hungary. He has to pay for the house or the bank takes it all, bills, food car etc. His wage is 70.000ft, the bank takes 90.000 in dept.
So he's a street swiper, cool. My mom makes 3 timey as much and she's a factory worker with no degree.
Hahaha no.
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17191
>Crime Rating: High
>most have a comparable GDP PC to Hungary
So does Kazakhstan, why don't you go live there.

Because I speak English and they don't.

Chileans and Costa ricans don't speak English either. Learn spanish if you want to move to a latin american shithole mate.

értem köszi, én is valami ilyesmire gondoltam
anyukád valami puccos gyárban lehet mert az átlag abban a szakmában nem haladja meg a netto 150et
nem értem miért kell tagadni hogy 3 millió koldus országa vagyunk, még mindig

Too bad he is not a street swiper though. He is a cash register programmer.

Ha a prettl puccosnak számít. De be szokott menni vasárnap is mert akkor 3x annyit fizetnek.
Is that even a real job?

I speak Spanish too. Dont get your panties in a bunch. I just listed some countries. It doesn't really matter as long as I'm not together with people like you who obviously have no other choice than to stay.

The loudest are always the ones who don't even have the choice. I do, and I chose something else. The end.

The Bahamas sound nice. Maybe even the US, preferably somewhere in the North where its too cold for minorities.

Good job at displaying your ignorance, yes. He can program them, and change/fix components in them. It was a very succesful job until the echonomical shitstorm of 2008.

I'll finish my degree next year so I'll be able to leave whenever I want.
You listed a bunch of crime ridden shitholes saying it's better than Hungary because "hurrrhurrr grass is greener n shieeet".
>Bahamas
>Post Crime Rating: Critical
cruiselawnews.com/2015/11/articles/crime/bahamas-reaches-record-murder-rate-as-chief-of-tourism-police-says-downtown-nassau-safe-for-tourists/
Hahaha idiot.

Seems like a meme job that someone with 8 elementary could do. Your father is working minimum wage for a shit job, deal with it.

I guess some people stay ignorant no matter how plain you explain the situation.

Fuck off steppe magyar-chinks. We're full.

Didnt say they are "better" than Hungary. Your reading comprehension sucks just as much as you.

Your mom works on a fucking factory you plebe, you will never make it anyway.

>welfare nigger

Hungarians stay in Hungary. You are just a cunt with no country who couldn't integrate.

>waaa why is my father working minimum wage at some shitty no skill job waaa
Typical migrants.
>being this mad
Sorry to burst your bubble nigger, the fence isn't made of sausage regardless where you run. If you're a shit person you'll have a shit life anyway.

>It is hard to find a job in Norway, government regilations due to too many immigrants.
like you

This is what the native Aussies should have said when you invaded them you imprialistic space-muffin.

>be too retarded to finish FREE SCHOOL
>be too retarded to find a job which pays more than the minimum wage
>be too retarded for the whole family to take a mortgage no more than you can pay back

and you call other people sheep while you are still piss poor in a rich country that despises you

You should know better, thw problem isn't with the people who come to work in a country. The problem is with the ones that come and live on your taxes.

His momma spread her legs for some iceniggers and suddenly he thinks he's hot shit. Laughing my ass off to be honest family.

explain?

you are a neet, silence manchild, adults are speaking

a country is more than just work. It's home, a unity of people with the common ideas and effort working toward a common goal.

Importing 30 year old single males with their own little culture doesn't work. Don't ask me how I know this.

Just for comparsion
>Hungary
>Crime Rating: Low
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17281
But yeah dude fucking south america is heaven in comparsion
He said in the thread that his parents divorced and he moved to Norway with his mom. Aka his dad was some drunkard loser and mom was some whore who managed to get by by spreading her legs to the iceniggers.

What subject are you studying, and at which university?
How bad is your accent? (1-10, where 10 is literally Magyar with one or two Norwegian words)
How tall are you?
Eye color?
Do you have any friends?
Do you hang out with other immigrants?
What do you think of Norway's immigrant problem?
Are you red-pilled?
Would you give your seat to an old lady?

>dreaming about living in DA WEST one day?

I bet you already know that in Hungary everything is shit while over there everything is much better cus "no orban".

Have you ever left the country and worked there?

>Implying he knows everything

If there is money in a country, people buy shit
If people buy more shit, there are more shops.
If there are more shops, people need more cash registers.

Need i say more?

>his dad was some drunkard loser
Prease, he dad be making gud moneyz and shieeet. He be programming dem cash registerz and turning his life areound.

That's pretty sad for a guy who moved to North to pimp his mom.

>ctrl+f magyar cigány
>0 results
magyar cigány

I laugh whenever the the left says that they have reported the gov to the EU or judge xy
Nothing is as funny as the MSZP,LMP and DK thinking they matter

>muslim detected

I'm not even joking 90% of hungarians think that the west is heaven and hungary is the poorest and most corrupt in the world.

Or technology just advanced and we don't need to pay retards to do retarded jobs. If he cared about not working for minimum wage he'd get a real job.
For minimum wage, I could go to work in the docks for twice as much money.

They fall into the strawman that doctors make hella cash in britain. Sure, but they ain't doctors, they're niggers with no degree who expect the red carpet the moment they leave.

you are still a neet, i have a full time job, fuck off shitstain, go ask your government for gibmedat :)

t. street swiper

You are butthurt because you are dreaming about the gibsmedats here which is more than you could make even working here.

>but no one actually wants you here

>but no one actually wants you here

When did that ever stop anyone from going to your refugee camp country?

>His wage is 70.000ft
wut?

You can make more as a part-time student worker, what the fuck is he doing even, is he a socially employed weed-trimmer or smth?

More like he's a shit person working some shitty job and instead of admitting to his faults he's looking to deflect the responsibility to the country. This is basically the mentality of all migrant niggers and why we don't miss any of them.

>whites

His dad is a "cash register programmer". Doesn't get any more retarded than this does it.

I heard the Audio or Mercedes factory pays twice as much for graduates

Yeah he probably works 14 hours a month, because no one needs him, and he refuses to do a real job.

Real gypsy mentality fuck OP and his degenerate family, I'm glad he left, he should take his retarded dad with him.

This is why there shouldn't be too much of a social net, so the noskill lazy ticks will flee to suck another nation's blood.

I don't see the issue with moving abroad to a country with a much higher living standard. Surely you can't deny that our education system and healthcare system are in shambles? You all call him a traitor yet I fail to see what you do for the benefit of this country.

In Hungary? Well honestly every job pays more than that here, even ones that don't need any skill what so ever.
So in essence op's mom was a whore and his dad is some slack who doesn't like doing actual jobs. And this is somehow the country's fault.

This nigger mentality is disgusting, and i dont think education is better elsewhere.

I just bought a new computer and could afford a decent car if I wanted one, I'll have my BSc next year and I had birthmarks removed for free. And I'm poor as living in one room with my mom, so I don't see where are those "standards of living".
I'm not really calling him a traitor I'm just making fun of him because he's a loser.

I just spent 2 weeks in Budapest for work and am never going back - it was disgusting. You eat fucking carp, and put paprika on everything. Sure, there were not too many Muslims but by Western Euro standards you are all dirty gypsies. It stank, but the women were really slutty and when you looked closely they all had mustaches. I got an STD. Worst work trip ever.

Peti te büdös cigány ne krosszposztold már a szutykos fonalaidat Sup Forums-en

>You all call him a traitor
>ctrl+f "traitor"
>2 finds including this post

No, I'm really glad he fucked off, we should encourage all the bums and gypsies to get the fuck out of here, and then we would have a nice normal country.

We should deport his retarded lazy father after him. Our education and healthcare system is "in shambles" because it is overwhelmed by the scum.

Nice pasta, never gets old. :D

hehe get fucked mountain kike

Missed your wife's son and her bull the whole time, didn't you?

I did half of my education here at home, and the other half in various other countries, and it was made clear to me that not only are our results deplorable, but the facilities are beyond subpar. It only seems to be getting worse, too.

What of the healthcare system? Have you been hospitalized recently? It's ridiculous.

>nigger mentality
??????????????

I think you just took a wrong turn in the outskirts of your city,m8.

So you guys are Germans, right?

>im poor
>can affor a car costing millions

you have issues, as shown in the thread, in your head

Called saving money you retard.

Well, I dislike that in Hungary we don't have a party which have politics of economic right.

Fidesz is leftist, Jobbik is leftist and others are not even important to write about

Nah, it pays roughly 100k, and it is wageslaving at its worst. They will force you to take unpaid overtime, and treat you like absolute shit. You must be really stupid or desperate to take these jobs.

Employers in this country are trash beyond comparison. That's why everyone dusts off for greener pastures abroad.

>ignorant
Are you some kind of liberal?

I had a birthmark removed recently as well and I paid 50k kek

A BSc from a Hungarian university makes you less employable in the sense that anywhere you go looking for a meaningful job, they'll take a candidate with the same qualifications over you as they have say a degree from the UK, US, etc.

How can you afford a car if you are living with your mom in a one room apartment?

I agree with you on removing the gypsies and bums, but I feel the problems of this country are more complex, and that these subhuman minorities are not at the core of them.

>t. (((capitalist)))

Go and suck on a jew's slimy cock somewhere else.

Also, in Hungary you can have a decent life if you manage to get normal wage, at least 250k net.

The difference between western europe and hungary is that here the poor people struggle to live a decent life, while there everybody could afford food etc.
But if you study you will never have wage like 70k or 90k, that's közmunkás tier

the avarage wage is 180k, 250k is not normal
delusional

>What of the healthcare system?
pay more taxes

If you think that's shit, never forget the NHS is killing people.

basildonstandard.co.uk/news/national/14948450.NHS_whistleblowers__being_fired__gagged_and_blacklisted_/

birminghamstar.com/index.php/sid/249961735

article.wn.com/view/2016/12/06/Mental_health_death_revealed_number_of_shortcomings_with_hos/

yeah, I don't want hospitals looking like squat bars and I don't support that at uni they can't afford shit.
fuck off leftist scum

of course there is nothing wrong wanting to have a better life.
The problem starts when you choose the easy road option, and abandon everything.

but again, you can't even really blame them for this, If you want to blame someone, don't blame the people that they are burned out and lost their willpower to fight.
We both know that who is at the fault in this whole mess, which cannot be changed unless something really big happens. Which is most likely a war.

Yeah I just don't spend money on stupid shit like alcohol and smoking, also I live at home so no rent.
Why though, I just went to the SZTK they took care of it in a day. If you want laser surgeries and shit then it'll be expensive.

Nah that's not how it works mate. Above garbage tier jobs require you to have a BSc doesn't matter in what, because they want a guarantee that you're not a drooling retard. But I'll have a degree in horticulture which at least has some inherent value too due to land using rights.

Not spending money on stupid shit mate.

>You must be really stupid or desperate to take these jobs.
or a cash register programmer...

It's a family house with a garden, but it's a shitty small house that my dad built and doesn't have many rooms.

I didn't say average, I said normal. Everybody with decent schools can manage to have normal wage, even szakmunkás can earn a 180-200k easily

That was nagy apa's plan

None of the other problems are insurmountable though.

There's no problem with the education system other then some people are really lazy to actually learn and the teachers are also lazy entitled shits.

There should be a purge and a heavy focus shifting towards practicality and STEM-fields, but we have good universities with good lecturers, and have nice research results from time to time.

It really isn't the issue. Slovakia has way worse academic records and they are faring far better simply because they caught some nice car manufacturers to settle there.

ne feledjétek, a zsálya minden dobozba megy

zsályázva

and then a family came together.

>niggers face when a guy from a white country who didn't speak English made more American kids than they will ever produce....

maybe for workers.
If you have qualifications you'll have decent wages and good opportunities working for audis and mercedes.
One of my lawyer acquaintances work in Mercedes and got a car worth 20millions ft for 7 millions and gets good wage

nagyon nem
nézegessél állást két szarposta között

Nah, if you have family working abroad then you are fine. In fact, a shitty foreign job can make you relatively rich here because we are talking about 2x/3x wage multipliers.

For example, I'm an agricultural worker (effectively a farm hand). I would earn some 90-120k in Hungary. I earn 600k in Austria. I don't even have to work all year, only ~6 months and live like a king for the rest of the time.

OP, you're such a stupid fucking autists, that Hungary got better the second you boarded that plane. please never ever come back you white nigger

Not any at all. Well-meaning people want to secure a good life for their children before they even have any. "Degenerates" dont seem to care and reproduce ad nauseam. These degenerates are winning at the only game that counts.

kibaszott villanyszerelő is megkeres 150 fölött, megerőltetés nélkül. egyedül a képzetlenek és egyes bölcsészek nem tudnak igazán elhelyezkedni, a többiek 30 éves korukra nem lesznek full csórók

>sounds pretty good desu

I knew a guy who did the same thing in Scotland for 6 months when the hotel was open.
That job was shittier. Fucking cunts nowadays think that everything will be handed to them. Office job, air conditioning...

strange, annually 10 million tourists think otherwise

also

>thinks that didn't happen

t. romanian expat scum