Meme Magic is Real!

minute 2:24 and later Pepe makes himself heard!
youtu.be/9EyzqskdmMI?t=2m23s

Comet Pizza Owner James Alefantis - Dec 4th Statement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szj59j0hz_4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997982/Scotland-Yard-given-extra-funding-probe-important-new-lead-theory-Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-trafficking-gang.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no further questions.
No surprise there

kek

fyi

That sound is the Gab.ai notification sound.

>there will be consequences

What a kike

sounded like some kind of swamp creature

oh my god it really is...

isn't the frog in the throat literally a symbol of lying?

It's like it's quelling the lie in his throat. Making it hard for him to lie.

You can see, it hurts him to lie. Why?

It's amazing, the guy looks as if he thinks the reporters know, but they don't.

He knows he's guilty in every way. The truth is extant in every way.

the way he spells out his name, like he wants them to figure it out.

"The consequences will never be the same."

Hm, you might be a little too young for that reference.

stuck in the mindset of a guilty child wanting to be caught-- this is what happens when a person is "broken" as a child, as he surely was.

The funny thing is, the conspiracy is bullshit, but this guy probably is a pedo. He's probably sweating bullets hardcore. Kind of lucked out that he's "exposed" with a bunch of other retarded shit he can use to discredit any accusation though.

It's not bullshit man.

Why is he so fucking nervous jumping up and down? His mouth movements show that he's acting or has learned what he is supposed to say and trying to act righteous.

Is this the thread where we finally elevate hellgate to national consciousness? You have the ID.

fug, did I just do it? th-the brand?

#hellgate

ribbit, ribbit

They are trying their best to hide everything.

The normie brain is very volatile yet easy to distract.

I'm 90% sure that this guy, taken alone, is a pedo/gay fethisist. Yet I forget about it because it can't be proven. Taking the whole conspiracy into account though, it goes from him being a pedo to running an entirely pedophile ring complete with underground tunnels. That especially cannot be proven.

So it doesn't even matter really whether it's bullshit or not. Nothing is ever coming of it.

Well Soros paid comet pizza

He looks like a pedo.

Suppose that we must acknowledge a class of people who desire only the greatest evils for their own sake.

Call them sadists, demons, evil, call them what you will, do they exist? Yes.

And as an advanced civilization should our first task not be to eradicate them? Would that not be our first thought as a civilization with power such as we have?

They have always been around, in former times everything was calibrated toward protecting one's own from them. But now we are at a state where we can SEE them everywhere.

So what do we call them? Pedophile doesn't cover it, because they run covert programs where they torture, butcher and rape children. Sadist doesn't cover it, because it's not taken in a literal sense.

Perhaps it is time that we acknowledge the existence of the actual demon? May we name it?

Have we the courage to name it demon?

Is this the same guy who was paid a million dollars by David Brock, owner of Correct The Record, to keep quiet about some kind of dirty secret?

I've now established to myself that you are, as they say in these parts, a shill. The tactic of the group has now become to cut this man off and hang him out to dry. No doubt part of his nervousness.

Yes. God I'm sure this is the hundredth monkey thread, as in the hundredth monkey effect whereby at some point "everybody knows".

Civilization has been crying demons since the dawn of religion.
Don't give sickos the privilege of being called that.

>random frog noises intensify

I fear we must give them the privilege of being acknowledged, in order to be aware of and destroy them.

For someone listed by the media as the 49th most powerful person in DC (why???) he doesn't seem very well put together or confident.

I wonder what the hush money was supposed to keep quiet.

>why is he nervous

Dude had a gunman at his work place and now after the gunman he is on national television.

I bet you wouldn't be nervous at all right?

HE PUT DE BABY IN DE CHICKEN WING

he put de baby in de chicken wing

HE PUT DE BABY IN DE CHICKEN WING

ooooooh he put de baby in de chicken wing

People who prey upon the weak, are generally weak themselves.

No dumbfuck. This is just playing into their hand of being "demonic" instead of being "human"

Demons are powerful entities who are unknowable and unstoppable.

Humans are just dumb fucks who need to get their asses kicked.

Didnt you learn anything about meme magic? Stop treating these people as anything than the weak, pathetic and corrupt little toads that they are.
Kek praise.

I donno but I can tell you that there's something awkward if you look deeper into this, because it's not the fact that they are trafficking kids, but how fast they recover and lurk among Sup Forums for news sources. This can be proved by shills and CTR.

Also, try to get more normies into thinking broadly, not in the context of pizzagate, but in general. One of the reasons why they took Kanye West to a mental hospital saying that he's crazy is because they didn't want his audience (a bunch of normies) to actually think what he was talking about but just print the image of "his crazy" as soon as possible.

Freedom of thought and speech is being stolen.

>(((gunman)))

Yes, they are sad little men. All glory to Kek.

i remember being in those podesta emails threads

i remember that chicks creepy as fuck videos

i remember when a Sup Forumsack found that sick fucks instagram

Aww the meme war was great!

He looks like that actor.. Can't think of his name, you faggots know who I'm talking about.

the meme war is still going on.
it has not ended yet, it will never end
becouse the world needs heroes and evil never ends

he put the baby in the chicken wing

This guy reeks of pedophilia.

What a jerk.

I've already called the cyber police on this lying no good punk.

the sound of kek's calling, his time is coming

The thing that most concerns me is that there is some sort of shill organization that uses this tone. This would indicate that the enemy does not even outsource its activities, but almost implies there is some sort of dedicated international organization of pedophiles.

john c reilly senpai

Is there such a thing as "pedophile face"? Like do they have a certain face?

I'm late on the news.
I saw the sick fuck's hastags and instagram photos, but I didn't see the woman's video.

What was in it anyway?

Is he taunting us?

that kangaroo got btfo.
that man is a living legend
i bet the kangaroo was not expecting that

i dont know senpai, to me its safe to assume people do what they do for several reasons

one of them would be genetic predisposition, so if there is a genetic factor in pedophilia it would not be too far off saying they share physical traits too

that said, i dont think john c reilly is a pedo

Was the kangaroo a pedophile?

That's the one, thanks Brazilbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=szj59j0hz_4

Yeah, like the "gay face".

You replied to the wrong comment. They're hitting us with the disruptor beam! Meme harder!

But yes I wholeheartedly agree, John C Reilly is probably not a pedophile.

Not Matt Damon I suppose?

There kind of is a gay face though.

John C Reilly looks like James Elephantitis tho.

Yeah there is I didn't mean to imply there wasn't.

Nah Matt Damon is sort of normal, Mark Whalberg is fucking weird though, I saw him in an interview with Graham Norton and he kept touching up and hugging this young gay singer on the sofa and he was off his face you can see him sitting there trying to stay up right.

Well actually, I was just sparing the guy's feelings, my real opinion is that John C Reilly probably is a pedophile.

why did they change Eyes Wide Open to Pizzagate?

Fucking normies

>
>
>oh my god it really is...
>
>isn't the frog in the throat literally a symbol of lying?
>
>It's like it's quelling the lie in his throat. Making it hard for him to lie.
>
>You can see, it hurts him to lie. Why?
Frog in the throat means that you sound funny

Maybe because millions of people are accusing him of being involved in trafficking children for rape and murder?

Because he is?

this seemed sincere. i dunno guys i'm not even a shill... but i don't even know anymore...

Nah he's the type of normie that comes to backyard barbecues and drinks bud light with his friends

yeah tho you definitely can tell when someone is a massive faggot when they act like flaming faggots
idk about pedophilia, maybe theres something about antique shops, pedo mustaches and pedo glasses

OH my god... I just realized... we are the True Detectives!!! We can see people's souls in their faces!!! This is the thread!!! We are finally assembling!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The evidence is terrible. If you were a lawyer presenting the evidence people have amassed here you'd be laughed at. People like edgy art? He uploaded pictures of kids to Instagram? Wow, such brilliant evidence. You're creating a massive libel and taking away credibility from people investigating actual child trafficking rings.

You didn't take a moment to contemplate, did you?

A guy moved down my street a few years ago, everyone down our road got a letter through the letterbox from someone claiming to have suffered abuse from this guy. When you look at this guy (who is still here) he is a fucking creep, you can see it, the withdrawn eyes, the matted hair, creepy clothes just wrong on every level. I think there is a "paedo" face but I haven't seen enough paedophiles to recognise it.

what's funny about this is that it's not being friends with this dude that makes Podesta a pedo, it's opposite

the Podesta brothers have so much shit on them, being related to them incriminates you

No, if you were a lawyer presenting the evidence people have amassed here, then a law enforcement agency would take it extremely seriously.

Note that people shilling against pizzagate will tell you two plus two equals five. This is the extreme form of fucking bullshit.

This is hilarious.

The fact an innocent pizza joint has been colored to be a child rape sex dungeon just for the purposes of memes is why I'm pleased to have been born in modernity.

It is funny but I hope it isn't a child eating place, I actually want it to be wrong but there is something sinister about it all.

>No, if you were a lawyer presenting the evidence people have amassed here, then a law enforcement agency would take it extremely seriously.
If the evidence was good, law enforcement would be already on it. Instead, they're protecting these people from you.

>You can see, it hurts him to lie. Why?

His mind must be aware that the more publicity this damage control attempt gets,
the more people who saw something suspicious, but did not connect the dots, are going to start connect the dots.

Praise Kek, God of Chaos! Facades of lies will crumble in with His magic; Chaos.

it can be proven, and it will be proven

gl shill youll need it in the day of the helicopter

The gunman is fake news.

The shilling against pizza gate is all the evidence I need to know we are on the right track.

What's sinister is how well he holds it together after being accused of running a child rape/torture/cannibalism dungeon.

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

Nah I meant like the emails with the code words in them, the instagram pictures and yeah like you just said, his calm and cool demeanor, there's something really off about it all.

I did not.

"our customers are our lifeblood"
can't make this shit up

i dont know man, accusing someone based on their looks is kinda rough, even if they are creeps, being a pedo is a big leap

its the difference between correlation and causality.

Every pedo is (most likely) a creep, that doesnt mean that every creep is a pedo.

These people at Comet Ping Pong are DEFINITELY creeps, and they CERTAINLY have given enough reason to get an investigation going IMO, imo it just seems that because this guy took a picture of obama and has been to the white house, and is associated with Podesta, the media is shielding him instead of trying to disassociate him to the higher ups

TRUE DETECTIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dudes, we all want to be wrong but there an off chance it's all true. Satanic child abuse. I want to see people swinging from ropes if that's the case. FYI, the death penalty for witch craft has never been repealed.

I'm sorry your pedo-ring is being destroyed.

oh shit, I actually meant this in a positive way sorry. It was meant to be bonding for the group but it backfired.

I know what you're saying but there was other things that were off, he would talk and be very friendly with the kids he lived next door to, he moved back in with his parents and the guy himself is about 50, I think his parents are dead now as I haven't seen them. Just the whole thing is wrong.

kek

What you don't know is the DOJ under the oversight of the state department is already building a case. That's the news story the media is really covering up

someone kill majestic ape. c'mon guys you can do it

Oh, thank you for this. It makes sense now. Tell important people hi from me

The truth is they don't want these people to scatter like cockroaches when the light gets turned on.

Oh, Hi right back at you!

Scotland Yard has pumped a few more million into the McCann investigation, something about some sex trafficking ring.

Greatest day of my life

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997982/Scotland-Yard-given-extra-funding-probe-important-new-lead-theory-Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-trafficking-gang.html

Funny how this happens right on top of that efit of the Podesta's.