Last week a 23 year old morrocan girl randomly added me on fb...

Last week a 23 year old morrocan girl randomly added me on fb. Thinking it was a scam and because I'm a desperate loser who hasn't been laid in over a year, I accepted it. I waited patiently for the scam to surface but so far it hasn't.

She's in school and is already divorced, and claims that being a divorced muslim women is like being a criminal, everybody despises you and feels you bring shame.

She wants to come to Canada and live here permanently and already has family here. She wanted to kill herself a few days ago but I quickly put an end to that.

Now when ever we depart from talking she sends a heart, so you could say things are getting pretty serious.

99% sure it aint gonna happen, since she is a devout muslim and wears a hijab I would most likely have to convert to islam which I'll never do.

What would reactions from people be like to a white guy walking down the street next to a girl in a hijab holding hands?

catfish dude

Have fun joining ISIS.

This

Don't fucking touch our women, leaf.

Hope it works out op

>What would reactions from people be like to a white guy walking down the street next to a girl in a hijab holding hands?
Nobody would give a shit.

That's the scam you autist

overrated post, inb4 autists give this shitty toxic (You) baiter tons of replies with "SWEDEN YES" or some other autism

god i hate this board.

She is using you, stay away user

>Some random sexy young piece of ass added me on fb
>"""She"""'s definitely interested in me there's nothing suspicious going on

Oh it's a leaf

>Now when ever we depart from talking she sends a heart, so you could say things are getting pretty serious.
That's that high value white dick at work

Underrated.

Catfish, get ready for Mohammed and his entire family to show up at your house

explain

I already told her one of the things she could do was marry someone here to gain citizenship. You saying that's her long term game plan? If she or her family paid me 15k minimum I'd actually do it since I have nothing to lose from a divorce anyways.

>Now when ever we depart from talking she sends a heart, so you could say things are getting pretty serious.

Damn.

they are saying its a fucking man

Pic is unrelated you god damn Portuguese.

SWEDEN YES

Trying to hitch you for a greencard you dumbass. Clearly she didnt add you and just so happened to also want to go to Canada as a coincidence.

Get nues, if you're a faggot even get her a temprary visa and fuck her a couple of days and never commit to anything.

>Thinking it was a scam
>She wants to come to Canada and live here permanently

your first thought was correct

>meet girl on internet
>tells me she wants to seppuku
>i save her
>she starts flirting with me
>wants to live with me now

OP this is

>a scam from a muzzie trying to escape her country
>a legitimate crazy bitch
>a guy in his 40s pretending to be a mudslime sweetie

Abort

>She wanted to kill herself a few days ago but I quickly put an end to that.
Of course a leaf would save a muslim's life

You were meant to be OP.

Don't listen to the jealous fags here. Love finds a way.

You're getting played dawg

Swede detected

Stay the fuck away from Moroccan women user, they are crazy af and will ruin your life.

I like how no one is calling op a race traitor or a coal burner or whatever, but had it been a white girl fucking a morrocon man all hell would break loose. fucking hypocrites

>She wanted to kill herself a few days ago but I quickly put an end to that.
you've already been scammed.

I don't even need to read the whole post

Don't think with your little head OP, because you have an actual brain in the other, or at least I'd like to hope you do...

This,

however OP, get some lewds from her and dump 'em in B or something.

not gonna lie, I'm in a relationship with an arab woman myself. She's Muslim, but spiritual not religious.

She is a great fuck, not sure if I will marry her, but I will never raise our kids to be Muhammadans and have told her that.

Arab pussy > white pussy

They give better head too

So whats the gameplan then bros, should I message her later (7 hour time difference) and try to get the true motives out of her? It makes no real difference to me which way it goes. I mentioned that I told a few of my friends about her (and not in a "I met this really good girl" way either) and she wanted to add them too.

Shes definitely scouting. Her story may even be legitimate too, but shes def on a mission.

RARE
A
R
E

Block her

>desperate loser

Did you not comprehend the OPs post, ham planet?

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks NZ

Dont listen to any of the idiots in this thread, this girl is legitimate really needs your help. Next time she messages you give her your credit card number.

Shill thread.
If this is real then you deserve to be put down, fucking leaf.

they are using you to get into canada you fucking retard

Rare

How's life in Monaco by the way? I've been there but never spoke to anyone. The country looked super rich.

She's literally fishing. You have no association with this woman what so ever.

Hey you know what just go ahead with it, but make sure to record every step so we can all laugh at it later and it will be therapeutic to you as well.

Thanks for commenting your flag is a rarity here especially in a sea of all these LEAFS

This is why western civilization will fall. Because dumbfucks like you who will do anything for maybe getting some pussy.

Get AIDS.
Spend rest of your life on medication.

>holly shit it the leaf that felt for my scam

Because you're a leaf, this guy knows you're an easy target. Whatever you do, don't give them any of that goofy Canadian Monopoly money. Even if it's to pay for a bus to come and suck your dick.

Literally a fucking Israelite abrahamic cubehead is gonna dictate morals and dogma to me? Get the fuck back in the kebab house and order your knish.

You would import 30 muslim via an anchor facebook whore for 15k now?
You will pay her back 10 time that through taxes.

Don't listen to those neckbeard-autists you idiot!

Go ahead Justin, just make sure to keep us informed so when you inevitably crash and burn we can all laugh along, and maybe you can learn something from it

There are morrocan in Canada ? Howw can these sandniggers can inhabit there and not me ?

good one m8

give her the dick

cuck,

"Oy vey she wants to kill herself'

Tell her to do it and stop being an attention whore.

Ignore all these autistic fuckers.
Everything will be fine.
Since when has a random sandnigger on the internet ever lied to anyone?
Man up and take yet another one for you fine nation.

immigration is for muslims only, kuffar.

/Thread

JIDF has really stepped up their game. The bro tier banter is pretty endearing t b h.

To be clear I've been around the block many times and heard of many scam stories. No matter what happens I'll never send money or realistically marry her. Sorry to ruin your guys` collective diaper shitting.

No one really answered the question though:

What would reactions from people be like to a white guy walking down the street next to a girl in a hijab holding hands?

Not sure if bait or weapons grade autism

In the off chance it's not a guy trying to scam you (almost impossible), you should give a it a shot. One day you might be old and alone and remember that time you had a woman fall into your lap that you ignored out to impress strangers on the internet. More likely than not, though, you'll get scammed and remember that time you were the white knight for a Facebook scammer.

>spiritual muslim
>wants to fuck goats spiritually
>scream allahuakbar spiritually

Kill yourself. Spiritually I mean.

tell her youll marry her and get her citizenship but she has to be a loyal slave until the day you die and if she fucks up youll murder her and her family and pour pigs blood all over their dead bodies so she better not cross you

DUDE IT'S 2016

Pretty good to be honest. Much better than France at least.
It's super rich but not super expensive, housing aside

what a qt dogfish

Renouncing to all your principles is the price you have to pay for having sex. Sounds like a good deal to me.

No you don't, you love it.

i don't even care about the politics and cuckery of the situation, this made me laugh.

cucked white male

It's simple. Tell her she has to convert from Islam

And for fuck sake don't send moneyZ, it's not hard for anyone to gather up money for a one way flight. Hell she could just get a credit card and use that and never return.

Whatever you do, don't send money. Don't convert.

She wants the green card u idiot

You are a citizen? I take it you have relatives there? Our tour guide told us how getting citizenship in Monaco is very hard. What's your opinion on the prince and the House of Grimaldi?

STOP. FUCKING. TALKING TO HER.

It's a bloody catfish or a woman looking for a temporary mark to get them set up in another country for the time being.

And in the extremely low chance that it isn't any of the above you don't date a girl who is looking to be saved. Because when she is frustrated with you and feeling over it all she will simply look for another man to save her from you. It is a repeatable pattern.

Stop being this naive. Leaf it alone.

you're fucking retarded and your joke isn't even funny, considering I've not been scammed at all. Havent sent shit, havent committed to shit, not going to send or commit to anything, therefore you're just a bad comedian.

not the only green thing she wants in canada

Once you marry her she'll be able to fuck you over in so many ways in divorce court. She'll be seen as a dependent that you should provide for.
Be careful leafcuck

>Leaf, beware, for some of us walk the land, and have learnt to use the interwobbles!

Hahahahaha, trust it to be a fucking leaf.

Sounds like you could use some pussy. Give her that big white cock, she probably can't even feel the Muslims little boy dick. Just don't have kids.