Rouhani says Iran will not let Trump rip up nuclear deal

> BEIRUT (Reuters) - Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday he would not let U.S. President-elect Donald Trump rip up a global nuclear deal, warning of unspecified repercussions if Washington reneges on the agreement.

yahoo.com/news/irans-rouhani-says-not-let-trump-rip-nuclear-074238219.html

Who the fuck does this sand nigger think he is? We all know the iranian "deal" is a complete joke. Iran is a hostile nation and need to be knocked down a peg. They are too used to weak leaders like Bush and Obama. Trump is gonna rip those fags a new asshole.

Iran, you can take your agreement with Obama and shove it up your ass.

Trump is going to change evey shit agreement the US has made with all nations.

We have to Make America Great Again.

So about one or two years before Trump invades?

Iran are screwed with any US-Russia alliance. It will take a while to rebuild trust but Iran has little to offer Russia in that situation.

>US-Russia alliance.

But Trump is already turning on Russia.

>Iran is a hostile nation

I have never heard of any problems coming from Iran. Why are you all so scared?
Just say you don't want world peace and a stable middle east and be done with it for fucks sake.

Trump should invade all the weaker nations.

Strike a deal with Putin and share the resources. But annex and image all enemies of the United States.

Americans Are the only niggers that used nukes on people so who the fuck You are? Shut up you fucking mart sharter

>...Do you feel in charge?

>"You trade your oil for dollars?"
>"Will you stop being the Saudi's bitch?"
>"The USA is nobody's bitch. MAGA!"
>"Deal!"

How so?

>How so?

Have you seen the neocons surrounding Trump?

> Iran is a good boi who dindu nuffin. Iran is the real leader of civilization

Killyourself, shitskin.

>implying drumpf or any other us president has any might

We used them just to see how well they worked.

If we opened that second front a little earlier, there would be no Berlin.

Truman was a dick.

> t. Just another Roach in Germany

I look forward to the Holocaust of all Muslims.

Answer his question.

Good job jew.

> Waaa. Donald Trump is just another neocon. Waaaaa. Leave innocent Iran alone.

Burn in hell you fucking scum. All enemies of the U S shall die.

He didn't have a question you stupid bitch.

Hope the Yellowstone wipes your little excuse of a nation out

>inb4 Muhammad
I hate every mudslime but as long as they stay in their shithole I'm fine, not like You niggers poking the bee hive again and again

>Why are you all so scared?

Well?

>What is a "?"

Why are you (Americans) so scared?

I'm open here, if you come up with some legitimate reasons why we should be scared of Iran, just tell me.

I don't care, I just rather have some good diplomacy, so we can get ahead together on this piece of shit world.

> Little excuse of a nation

That's just completely discredits your entire argument, Roach.

He is a dumb nigger just move along, we can't win here against his lacking part called "human"

That's a retarded argument. A lot of his cabinet have also been accused of being overly friendly to Russia as well. Or have you forgotten that?

Trump is the leader of the party. It's his vision that will shape it. Nothing is set in stone.

No one is scared.

Iran openly insults us. Any nation that openly insults us should be punished.

If you disagree, then you are a cuck

you do realize putin and the iranians are brothers-in-arms now, blooded together fighting american/israeli/saudi proxies in syria?

we should be joining them. too bad we answer to tel aviv.

Its also surrounded by jews, like OP.

It's not like Russia could totally wipe them out with the flick of their wrist. And with a US-Russia alliance the US brings far more to the table than Iran

See

Iran openly insults us, thru have already broken multiple restrictions of the nuclear "deal" but cuck Obama dorsnt want to punish them. Plus Iran openly funds organizations that work against the interests of the United States.

Go fuck yourself bitch. Iran is an enemy. And do is cuckshed Germany. Fucking liberals muslim shithole. Needs to be nuked, along with Sweden and the Netherlands.

Found the Neocon retard.

All right. Great way to stop a discussion.

Do you work in a field where you would profit from it in any way? Then I'll understand your comments.

> P-p-putin and Iran are blood brothers. Iran has do much to offer Russia. Iran is totally a first world power and center of economic trade.

Lol... are you LARPing?

>muh putin is le anti-israel

Except he is allied with Israel too. He even met with Netanyahu before going to Syria and bombing terrorists.

Found the cuck.

Get the fuck out of the country before Trump send you back to Africa.

> You didn't say Iran is based. Now I'm not going to listen.

Gtfo pol, shitskin

America can't do shit to Iran. This is not Iraq. You will see why soon

yea, looks the bang up job the russians did in afghanistan. iran is an actual country instead of a collection of goat herders.

and i dont think the russians think we can actually bring something to the table that they dont already have. they are paranoid, but they are right to be so. they will NEVER trust us because we are too powerful. iran isn't that kind of powerful. they aren't brainwashed by jewish memes, so they aren't worried iran is gonna nuke anyone, even if they get nukes.

fuck off, I love Iran

Fuck the jews, i see you like being a slave to israeli cock

I don't deny your trips. But I do deny that you have any substance. If Putin was as afraid of us as you say, I don't think he'd be so open to talks with the president. He could be reclusive and observant. But he's choosing to openly acknowledge Trump, why then if he's afraid?

he's not syaing "1488 gas the kikes" but he has shat all over israel's plans in the ME.

they are allies in a way thgey can't ever be with the US. plus iran is a VERY powerful regional ally, especially because they are aligned against US interests. im not sure what the US can do to make them trade that away. China is still allied with north korea after all this time too.

They won't do shit, if they think a military under Trump is going to stand down and be stepped on like Obama's military they are wrong. There won't be no capturing Navy sailors and getting a pay day from it under Trump, there will only be an ultimatum followed by precision strikes if deadline is not met. Try us.

>tfw they try to draft everybody to fight in Tehran

>mfw i will rip up my draft card and voluntarily move to Iran to drink some Doogh and fuck Persian qts

You can all die for the jews, im good famalam

A superpower that is constantly throwing its weight around, strong arming nations, will not remain a superpower for long.
Obama was much worse for us than Bush was or Trump and his neocons will ever be, and you're just too stupid to understand why.

Lol!

Just hurry up and bomb the Saudis so we can get this show on the road.

If you love Iran more than the USA than you can fuck off and die, traitor.

bomb the saudis and israel

fuck israel

im not afraid of niggers when i walk down the street, but i dont consider them my friends, and i make sure my guns are loaded at night when i know they are in the neighborhood.

that's how putin sees us. niggers. extremely strong and rich niggers, so he needs to be that much more careful.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Putin will throw Iran to the dogs for a better relationship with the US.

Iran has nothing to offer.

see our problem is that too many ppl love israel more than America. thats why we are in the shit position we are in now.

thanks for volunteering to die

the Iranian military will turn you into chopped meat stupid, as another poster said, this isn't Iraq with a bunch of child molesting goat fuckers

fuck the rothschilds and fuck you and more importantly fuck the israeli cock in your whore mothers mouth

Serious question, why does the US have such a poor relationship with Iran? I know that we supported the Shah and didn't care for the Islamic Revolution, but what's our current beef? Does this all go back to the US being allied with the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia or is it because of (((them)))? I want to get some caviar and rugs. We made up with the gooks in Vietnam, so what's the problem with the Persians? Everything I've read about Iran, prior to the Islamic Revolution, made it sound like a pretty cool place.

Why should Iran even exist ?

> Wanting to move to a couple try that is going for be leveled by US bombs.

Just look at all the fun they are having in Aleppo.

Dumbass..

> Obama was big bully. Trump will be easy to deal with.

Lol. You have no idea what's coming for you, kiddo.

Fuck off armchair general.

Do you honestly think that you're going to keep up this trend of spitting in other countries faces? Your argument holds up for what Iran is doing too. Eventually someone pushes back and unfortunately for us all the Jews sure don't like having you around and they have a nuclear stockpile while you have soviet era tanks and Chinese firearms.

> Iran is stronkkk'! Iran will turn you into chopped meat! Iran is a world superpower! Iran will win 1000- 1. USA sucks!

Kek. Okay, Rasheed.

BTW. Why are there so many Iranians with US flags in here.

Lol. A 3rd world country talking tough when they have no idea that $10,000,000,000 worth of bombs are about to be dropped on his country.

>Your argument holds up for what Iran is doing too.
That right. Unfortunately, the people running this country are retarded manchildren (much like Trump), with no understanding of strategy and subtlety in international relations. The terrible position we're in is largely a result of this.

>prior to the Islamic Revolution
There you go.

Fuck off maggot. Iran can't do shit to you. America home of sjw movements and Jew servants, that is why they hate you

Nigga don't blame us for your Parliament openly chanting Death to America, Assigning a US hostage taker as Ambassador to the US, and taking US sailors hostage.

You have to be punished. Your Ayatollah has to die.

Australia, home of the Chinese.

>Nigga don't blame us for your Parliament openly chanting Death to America, Assigning a US hostage taker as Ambassador to the US, and taking US sailors hostage.
When did I do this?
Also, those sailors weren't hostages, look up the definition of "hostage".

Sure dumbfuck. Like trump will remove obama care...

Oh.....

He wont and so the backpadling begins.

>it is A FUCKING LEAF

I knew it

Here here. Their child like tantrums have earned them a big Mattis sized boot to the balls.

You went too far

the nuclear deal is not just with US, it's with a lot more countries.

US can't just fuck it up, especially since Iran did its own part of the deal

>Why are you all so scared?
because jews.

Getting nuked is better than communism

implying that Saudi's are a better allies for us, kys none Geo political know Nuffin

>unironically defending any muslim shitskin nation
How to spot cucks

insults OUR government as we do, get off the Cuck Cock already

Facts:
1. The money given to Iran in the nuclear deal was Iran's in the first place.

2. The sailors Iran captured had illegally entered Iran's water

3. War with Iran is pushed by the kikes
If the US wants to start a war with Iran I will get the popcorn ready and watch as the body bags come back to the US. I can't get drafted so really it will be great entertainment and a huge tragedy at the same time.

This, the ultimate cuck cock that MOST americans like to sit/suck/getRaped by

This

Where are the real Sup Forumsacks all you fucks are true cucks that dont know your Geo Politics. Semen demons

How dumb do you think we are?

The First civilization in the world, before shitskins invaded it. Alot of history, Iran = Land of the Aryans

hello schlomo. didn't Trump say he wants to keep defending Saudi Arabia? isn't that nation literally ISIS but as a monarchy? how cuck'd are you to ally both them and israel?

>Iran openly insults us. Any nation that openly insults us should be punished.

Freedom of speech should NEVER be punished, you retard.

>If you disagree, then you are a cuck

No, YOU are the cuck. I disagree and YOU are the cuck. Iran sucks, but America does NOT need to get involved in ANOTHER shitty, deadly, expensive and UNNECESSARY WAR. FUCK OFF, AMERICOON. 60%.

As he called to make a deal to open up hotels...most of these cucks are in denial if they don't see whats coming, kek does, he wills it

Contrary to popular belief, the Iranian Revolution was NOT about replacing the Iranian monarchy with an Islamic republic, but was instead about replacing the Iranian monarchy with a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic. MOST Iranians in 1979 wanted a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic in Iran and were fond of Western culture (but NOT Western foreign policies, ESPECIALLY those belonging to the UK and the US which were responsible for ousting Mossadegh), it's just that the radical Islamists in Iran (who were actually a MINORITY in Iran at that time) HIJACKED the Iranian Revolution and made it about Islam when it was originally SO NOT about Islam. What happened to Iran post-1979 is a FUCKING TRAGEDY, Iran could have become like what Dubai is today but without Dubai's shit-tier Islamic laws.

>whaa they insulted us
>lets bomb them
droolings retard

>MOST Iranians in 1979 wanted a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic in Iran and were fond of Western culture
Yeah....no.
There was a referendum on the Islamic republic and a majority voted for it. Though I doubt most would have if they knew it would turn out like this.

Mulas' turned out to be more worse then one Shah

What a proxy are you using?

Trump never said he'd rip up the Iran deal. That was Ted Cruz. Trump said it would be a difficult thing to even renegotiate because so many countries were involved. Why the fuck has no one paid attention?

Alot of Cheerleaders poured into Sup Forums, nerdy jocks that want to be down with the chan.

Dubai is what Iran was back in the 70's

Iran is not a superpower, the majority of young Iranians hate the regime and want it gone. I doubt the regime will even last 20 more years until another coup happens by either Iranian millennials or the US. The mullah regime is in a pretty bad state.

Yeah they did.
No proxy.
>Iran is not a superpower
Did I say that?
Many Americans seem to lack basic reading skills.

It's not a proxy, Iran like china never banned this site due to it being anonymous.

Hillary will cause ww3 they said

Dadashi didnt say it was a super power, and yes the majority of the population there which is 25-35 dislike the regime. I also do not see it lasting for long, but could you say the same about Saudi?

well, the way its looking with who Trump is getting for his cabinet, well....lets wait two years an rondavo back here

Well anyways I feel bad for you guys, Iranians seem to be far more educated then their Arab brothers. Hopefully something turns out for you guys. Khamenei is a massive dickwad who refuses to accept the fact he might be wrong on stuff like BLM and racism. There's only one thing I agreed with him on and that was the ZOG government and shit.

Yes the saudis are outdated frankly as well, If Iran goes down they might as well.