My female cousin wants to become a man. She is 18 years old

My female cousin wants to become a man. She is 18 years old.

How do we fix her mental illness? The psychiatrists she's seen keep encouraging her identity disorder.

Wat do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex with her

thats funny i went through the same thing. the whole family kinda turned on her but desu she lashed out at them for no reason like an insane tumblarina and then decided shes trans and became a man. i just dont understand this fucking world

works 100%
>inb4 desert meme
only picture of a gun I have on my phone right now, use whatever you want

Pics will be required in this instance OP

She can't become a man. Like, it's not biologically possible.

Tell her the vast majority of "trans" will become normal gays and lesbians and she has a mental illness from Tumblr.

Also, testosterone will make her infertile and fuck her growth up, and 18 year olds are known for making decisions they regret later in life.

I really recommend just cutting her internet off and moving somewhere remote though.

Give her a dicking.

You might just keep asking her why though. What does being a man mean to her? If she's just unhappy with the way women are expected to conform, why can't she be a non-conforming women?

She can also consider how few people will ever want to date a testosterone-addled tranny.

is titanfall 2 worth it? i never played titanfall at all

teach her the value of her vagina by fucking her

cut off contact with her and label her as a mentally degenerate freak, and do so with anyone else who supports her

What else is new. Remind her that she can't be a man because she's a fucked up little freak and she lacks what it takes mentally to become one anyways. Tell her to make you something to eat when your done.

Rape the tranny out of her 100% cure rate

It sucks because these days you can't have a constructive conversation about it without being LITERALLY HITLER. If you say anything you'll become a pariah tbqh. Tell her to come to the gym ten days a week to get 2swole2control with you.

Make her realize that if she does this, she will never have children.

She can never become a man because she's a woman. A steel pipe can't become a restaurant, a man cannot become a woman.

>How do we fix her mental illness?
Fuck her right in the pussy
I'm not joking
Give her dick and she will understand she is wrong
All women love dick no matter what, it's only their lack of that makes them believe kike rhetoric

fuck her anus

Like the people in that photo?

She won't have ANY value in this world anymore if she does. Her moist holes make up for 99.9% of her intrinsic value.

Rape her until she learns to enjoy it.

That would be gay at this point.

Get her (him) on the right medication. Tell her (him) that nowadays they can make great prosthetic dicks and that everything will be fine. Heck, she can even grow a better beard than most men when she is on hormones.

If that is how she truly feels from the inside, support her and she will not become another suicide statistic. Yes, being not supported is the reason they kill themselves.

Support your fucking family.

False.

The reason trannies kill themselves is they deny the reality of their own bodies. Surgery just solidifies their path to unhappiness.

Women can't become men. The surgery doesn't even look at all convincing.

Don't fall for the tranny lie. People have to learn to accept themselves, not become trannies because of stereotypes about how men and women should be.

desu I know you're probably trying to rile Sup Forums up, but I wouldn't be against my family member becoming trans, but before that would happen, I would do anything in my power to try to communicate with them why they need this and if it really is the only solution, maybe the problem is somewhere else, as another user mentioned aboe.

Make her watch anime and embrace only the 2D world.

I swear on my life i have a female cousin that wants to to be a man and goes by the name G.
Shd is also 18!

Give her the shock

Get her a strap on and let her peg you. She will get over it and you will enjoy yourself.

These are important things to ask her. She might just be a tomboy you know.

Tell her that a fake shlong made of skin wont make her a man.
She will still be a stupid woman with removed tits, ugly fake shlong and hairy fucked up by hormonrs body.

There was great stuff on youtube by some old man who referred chopping of his shlong, then made himself a fake one and it was just a bullshit thing for the looks, not sensitivity, not hard, just a skin dildo.

Also google sex change regret and stuff like that. Theres a lot LOT of people who regret removing their genitalua to replace them with fake bullshit.

Send her to live in the forest with the proud elk. That will make a man out of her.

Tell her that she will never physically become a man, point her to sex change regrets and stuff.

Also say that if she wants she can have the spirit of manliness in her and fuck chicks or whatever it is to her.

Such a half ass way of fixing her. No you need to crush her mentally. If she dies, she dies. It'll fix her if she lives. She's just some retarded tomboy that got brainwashed by kikes. Murder all of that shit!

Tell her she's about to make a big mistake and gonna regret in in the future and you'll be there to remind her every single day of her miserable life.

Ouch... Edgy.

Ask her for lenience. Ask her to give it 3 more years. Watch her grow out of it when she meets a nice boy.

corrective rape.

These usually works

>Kike tech
Horribly unaccurate.
Poorly made.
Needlessly heavy.
Generally one of the worst side arms in modern history.
There is a reason no one else but the kikes use it.
Because we and the yanks do all their fighting for them.

I'm of the opinion that bulling works to correct people from becoming weirdos. This acceptance of fucked up behavior is killing us. This is the perfect time to man up. Show her the real difference.

Nah mate, you're just a sadist getting off.

Penis her, man

This. The path to insanity is letting the crazy person accept their delusions as real. Mutilating your sex organs won't make you the other sex, no matter how many hormones you pump into your body.

It's funny that the only people who have this arguement right are conservatives and radical feminists. Radfems correctly point out that being female is not just biological assignment but also the sum of all experiences. Of course they corrupt this arguement for a larger framework of misogyny, but that's a separate topic.

haha you're such a little bitch. You would encourage it.

I'd encourage smashing your beta face in.

Says the beta who likes tranny's. I'd just stuff you in a locker pencil dick.

>Impotent rage

Enjoy getting killed by democracy in the next decade, nazi.

>unaccurate

>How do we fix her mental illness?
Suggest her join martial arts club. Preferably judo. So she/he /whatever could "better fit" in the new gender role.

Haha wow buddy you must be one of those gender fluent faggots yourself. You seem pretty triggered little guy.

I don't get it. I see why men want to be women - because life as a woman is so easy and carefree compared to what men do to earn their place in the world. Why would a woman want to give all that up and endure the trials of life as a man?

I suspect thoughts like that don't even register with them, and they think that as soon as one presents himself as a man, the world immediately bows at his feet in awe of his testosterone or something. What a rude awakening that must be to realize that masculinity is only gained through suffering.

>Pulling out the Pepes

Thanks for admitting your ineptness.

Get lost, kiddo.

If she's hot take her virginity. After that she'll never want to be a """"""man""""""" again.

Poor tranny, i bet you don't even pass.

Find a hobby to better yourself and stop trying to control the people around you.

This is what you get for abandoning family values and traditionalism

Nah we're gonna dominate you little faggots and stuff you back in your closets!

>Enjoy getting killed by democracy in the next decade, nazi.

Next decade? I've got some bad news for you, mate: Gen Z is going to be even more conservative overall than our generation is.

If you're feeling really triggered right now remember to breathe slowly and deeply so you don't hyperventilate. Go and lie down somewhere if you feel start to feel lightheaded and dizzy.

I doubt they think about social high level outcomes. They desire a cognitive experience surrounding gender. As if slapping a dick on will make you understand what it's like being male. Half the faggots that post here have dicks and still don't have a clue.

Yes, but everyone here will learn in time. Sup Forums is a pill that can't be spat back out - that is why I have been trapped here since the Obama/Romney election.

Anyway, I really think 100% of FtM trans people are going to be in for a hell of a rude awakening. I think they imagine being a guy is like the teen movies where you walk into any party and see 20 girls mirin' you and bang everyone of them with your 10 inch cock. It really is nothing like that at all unless you devote yourself, mind body and soul, to the athlete's path, and even then you must have the right genetics or all your effort will ultimately be in vain.

At any rate, I just hope these girls know what they are getting themselves into. A long life of responsibility!

as a quick amendment to this post, having money as a man is, besides being a professional athlete, the only other short cut to infinite pussy

There's nothing you can do to stop her mental illness. People like that need to be put on medication, but aren't since it's not PC. Society has failed your cousin, user

>says the jack

You Americans and your trans problems

>implying Britain isn't transexual central

You guys are where all those fucking sissy fetish videos come from

It was Americans who invented synthetic estrogen

is she fit? nit asking if you're attracted to her but is she attractive?

brutal gangbang should slap some sense and semen into her, allowing her to realise the natural order and thus her place within it.

that and burn down the building(s) where the headfuckers that she's been seeing are working from

She's British, so no

Maybe try this guy, he seems to know whats up, but he might die soon

youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE

eloquent truth has been spoken OP. pay attention you 1 post by this ID slide thread cunt.

Cnew definition of CTR right here.

Corrective Therapy Rape

Transboys are my fetish.

She's free to do whatever the fuck she wants as long as she's paying for the treatment herself.

super original. thank you. really made me think (that you have no idea what you're talking about)

>they can make great prosthetic dicks
Yeah, no they can't.
Wish I could post pics of those abominations, but I don't want to get banned.
Those things look atrotious, like a stump.

Yes, this.

It is so maddening how the most obvious facts have been driven away from the main stream. No matter what you do you can't change sex.

But actually, rad fems just say that female is biology. That's all. They are bitter over how they think women have been treated but they are dead right on the tranny issue.

I have been so alienated from liberals over pointing this out, again and again. It's just science denialism.

There has to be a reckoning over this. Their idiotic support for trannies will wreck social liberalism.

>Wish I could post pics of those abominations, but I don't want to get banned.
Since when do you get banned for posting fake dicks?

>the psychiatrists

There is, the biggest mistake. Here's a brief redpill: Psychiatrists have the purpose of (((adjusting))) people to become "normal" in society, based on what they think it's correct and normal for people.

What does that mean? That means a liberal psychiatric (which is pretty much what almost all of them are) pretty much will brainwash your cousin, subconsciously telling her "do it cunt!"while she can't think for herself, due to not have developed self-awareness while lost in teen angst.

Stay away from every fucking mental analist you know and make your cousin become away from them, they are walking ((())), and will do everything as they can to convert her since that's what they were taught as correct when they were in college. They are, pretty much, CORRECTING THE RECORD.

A dick is a dick dude, even if it looks like you had an accident with the lawnmower.

if you say so

wtf I want Titan fall 2 for PC now

Encourage him or drive him to commit suicide. He can't turn back normal and his mere presence is a burden on your society.

Fuck her in the pussy.

We won here with insults. Calling liberals cucks and faggots really gets the job done. You'd be amazed at how many people admit to being one or show weakness that leads to even worse insults. Liberals are so mentally weak, you're better off just breaking them. Arguing facts and expecting them to act like a normal person always ends in failure.