Does anyone here have a redpilled gf?

Does anyone here have a redpilled gf?

Hi Sup Forums me and my 1½ year gf just broke up, she's like 8/10, pretty nice body.

I made the mistake of getting romantically involved with her before I got to know her well enough to know that she was fucking bat shit crazy, when I met her she was nice, easy going, and cool, but after a while she just starting treating me like dirt, everything with her turned into an argument, then when she's wrong she just cries about it, then yells at me for "making her cry" I essentially did everything for her, and we did everything her way, and that's not even the problem, a gentleman should act as such, but she was just so ungrateful, never a thank you, never did anything for me, and we never got to do anything I wanted to do, I wanted to leave her for a long time now but I felt bad because she wants to get married someday, hah. We didn't agree on anything when it came to morals, religion, or politics, and she would get too angry in debates so talking about any of those things was out of the question, and those are the only things I'm interested in for the most part, she drinks all the fucking time, and she's fucking annoying when she's drunk, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, furthermore she's a legitimate sex addict with an actual problem, all she does is masturbate all day, and try to get me to fuck her like 5 times a day (not exaggerating), some of you might be thinking that's good, but it's really not, sex gets old, it's nice at first and when you haven't done it in a while, or with different women, but the same woman everyday gets old quick.

I think the biggest problem with her was that I didn't care to ask about any of her values when I started hanging out with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long have you been on Sup Forums?

Michael Moore is right for once. Women are fucking useless. They haven't even organised a Holocaust lmao

4 years or so

The only thing he's right about

Then why are you treating this as your own personal blog?

>the same woman everyday gets old quick
What do you think marriage is?

Where else am I going to talk about my ex with like minded individuals who might offer feedback from previous similar experiences of theirs?

Relationships aren't all about sex

You just opened yourself up to ridicule by fellow/pol/acks

/r9k/

>Does anyone here have a redpilled gf?

No such thing.

This.
The toothpaste speaks wisdom

Not a gf, but my wife is very redpilled. I know that sort of thing doesn't exist in Germany though

Your ex-girlfriend was abused as a child

In future, don't interact with girls that didn't have a good childhood.

>I think the biggest problem with her was that I didn't care to ask about any of her values when I started hanging out with her.

She has no values, she is damaged goods and can't be fixed i.e. human garbage

These wrist cutting, emo threads don't belong here. Go cry on /r9k/

I think the problem for you was that it waa THAT same woman every time, rather than it being the same. It's not a problem if you have a good love life.

Or Reddit, which is where OP probably came from

>I essentially did everything for her, and we did everything her way
>and that's not even the problem

and that's where youre wrong kiddo

This this this

from personal observation I've seen very few girls who have acted weird like that despite having a great family

Great family almost always means great values and a general lack of big flaws

How did you make that little 1/2 OP?

On Google Keyboard you press and hold the "1" key and you'll get the fractions

½ a man, if any at all OP, unfortunately that is what you are

Now you have extra ammo for your superior shitposting arsenal Aussibro

Actually in the last couple years, we've had at least two women who attempted a school shooting.

That fat commie is partially right though.

Befitting of their feminine natures, both of them were too incompetent to pull it off and the other one was also scammed by her accomplices.

Guess he never heard of brenda spencer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

>I made the mistake of getting romantically involved with her before I got to know her well enough
You answered your own question here. You need to make an effort to get to know someone first, you are to blame.
But instead of being a bitch you should have enjoyed an obvious nymphomaniac, and if attempting to redpill her didn't work then at least you could say you got a lot of snatch from her.

>everything with her turned into an argument
Why does your sexual relationship involve any kind of argument? Save that the male philosopher friends who admire in argument. You should have soft-nexted her instantly and starting seeing someone more pleasant at the very first sign of tension

This. Most likely abused as a child and most likely developed something like borderline personality disorder because of it.

>I think the biggest problem with her was that I didn't care to ask about any of her values when I started hanging out with her.

That's your problem, not hers. When it comes down to it, you just wanted quick and easy pussy, like most men out there. Then you got trapped in the 'great sex' game that crazy women offer.

No woman ever invented, buit, initiated or organized
Made it shorter and more accurate

gentlemen? are you 15 OP?

>a gentleman should act as such,
Kill yourself you autistic faggot.

>Women worked on the Manhattan Project
>Women contribute to polar caps melting
>Women have shot up schools before...

I converted my girlfriend. She was liberal and browsed tumblr a lot and now she is a conservacunt who thinks all her liberal friends are stupid.

Sex could be better though.

>I essentially did everything for her, and we did everything her way, and that's not even the problem, a gentleman should act as such
>Tips Fedora
>M'lady
A relationship is a two way street OP, you aren't supposed to bend to her will endlessly.
Unless you're a cuck.

Redpilled as fuck
>Thinks the Holocaust was exaggerated to give Israel land
>Thinks Jews are manipulating everything
>Hates American government and most American white/black people also
>Hates Japan for being a cuck to US gov
>Hates Koreans
>Indifferent to Chinese
>Hates Muslims
>Hates Africans and black Americans
>Hates whites from the UK and US
>Thinks Aussie white guys are okay
>Wants to move to New Zealand in case of chink world war

Michael Moore is a fat retarded autistic leftist. The worst kind of autistic.

I met an 8/10 girl too, has my same age and a good job. She really liked me and hooked up on the second date, it was completely obvious that she wants my dick by the conversations we have.

But shes a fucking ignorant peasant with no goals beyond getting plastic surgery to get bigger tits and ass. Has high cholesterol at 28 despite being thin (those fucking genes do not save you from clogged arteries bitch), she talks to you all the fucking time during movies, shes one if those vengeful religion tards, she believes on every fucking meme she sees on the internet without even cheking, she LOVES attention so chats to everyone that adds her on facebook, and thats her main conversation point, how men desire her.

Seriously after i think about all this stuff my dick doesnt even get hard for her.

hell yeah go japbro! sounds mint!

I am a redpilled gf ask me anything

whats it like? also tits of gtfo

This literally sounds like the worst type of person

>3d girls
lmaoing at your life

What the fuck is this Sup Forums today???

Someone posted his dick with a knife. This cuck thread, lots of bait again.

I think Sup Forums is raiding us

It makes the sex better I can tell you that much. And it's pretty nice that my boyfriend actually cares about my opinions, which from a woman's perspective is the greatest compliment. Also would post tits but this isn't Sup Forums so I think it ain't allowed

Moderately redpilled
>doesn't believe in the holocaust
>hates Jews
>hates nignogs
>hates nignog music
>isn't religious

Should I redpill her more? If so, how?

This is too sappy to be Sup Forums, OP is clearly a Reddit migrant.
>I've been on pol for four years guise, y-you believe me right g-guise?

She needs to like Trump and have some sort of relationship with God and you're good

Feet then. With timestamp.

No point. Thread is dying

She loved Trump. Stole my Trump shirt and won't give it back.

>Clearly a guy

That's pretty good. Now she needs to get God and she's in the clear. Also I like how she hates nogs that's like my claim to fame

>not religious

Literally, the most important Redpill to swallow. Dark Angels organise and control this world and its for their purposes. The globalist "puppet masters" are in fact their puppets.

To walk with the Lord against his enemies is the ultimate red-pill.

Fuck off. Faggot. You'd still have a girlfriend if you weren't such a faggot who poops his pants all day.