PewDiePie says YouTube is killing his channel because he is white

why are the jews shutting him down?

independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-youtube-delete-account-subscribers-analytics-white-lily-singh-a7457171.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYniUCGPGLs&t=1s
dailystormer.com/pewdiepie-says-youtube-is-bullying-him-for-being-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=KmchUBGUBeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is gonna get suicided for the redpills he casually throws around to an audience of millions of easily impressionable children

If he can get a lot of his subscribers to move over to Minds.com, it might actually make youtube consider how much of a fuckup it's being right now.

Is he... dare I say it.. /ourguy/?

he should

we need people with a lot of sway to swing the hammer down on these pro-censorship social media sites, especially twitter and facebook but youtube is becoming worse all the time

I never liked that cringey faggot anyways

probably cheated on his jewish boyfriend who has jewtube connections

He shit talks Sweden and makes Sup Forums references, he browsed the chins ages ago but became a lurker when he couldn't post on Sup Forums anymore.

do you know why he got banned from Sup Forums? did he post the subway picture?

M..Maybe

Don't tell me that a man with a talent for entertaining retarded kids with silly voices and videogames is now entertaining grown pseudo intellectuals with silly voices and politics.

We truly live in hell.

Didn't explained well, he stopped showing his channel and namefagging when he blew up on jewtube and became 100% anonymous like we all should.

He`s just envious he`s not popular

youtube.com/watch?v=KYniUCGPGLs&t=1s

Isn't he still the most subscribed channel?

It was a joke, shit websites took it literally somehow.

I love how it's a single joke he makes yet the headlines make it sound like his central point. Fake news!

Does any of his videos have 1 822 622 574 views?

is there a version of the bear having sex with masha?

PewDiePie Says YouTube is Bullying Him for Being White
dailystormer.com/pewdiepie-says-youtube-is-bullying-him-for-being-white/

Yes, its called Kuma Miko

youtube.com/watch?v=KmchUBGUBeE

What kind of redpills is he throwing?

He seems to love hitler

who doesnt?

He got banned on Sup Forums? Why?

He's influencing so many kids. He's literally the Jesus and Youtube is the Judas.

nah he didn't, my misunderstanding
see

Are you people really this stupid? He is attention whoring for more views/money. he's not "/ourguy/" he is a hack.

Why is he still alive?

he is on the right path to evolving from youtube cuck to rightwing deity if he is good at Age of Empires II

imagine if pewds did a pizzagate video

I don't know why people hate him. I guess just "muh games" and because he made a lot of money from his show. But it's inarguably a highly successful and profitable kids show - it's like getting mad at steve from blues clues.